Forced Gay Virgin Ass, Summer Camp

Story Info
Forced proximity and a forceful man turn me gay and begging.
4.4k words
4.68
46.8k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are above the age of 18.

*

I was finally 18, the age to be a camp counselor at my favorite place, Camp Deer Lake. I came here every summer as a child and loved it.

The lead camp counselor showed me to my cabin. The campers were divided into groups around 10 and then the groups were paired up to share these large cabins with enough bunk beds for all 20 of them. Each group had a camp counselor, so two counselors slept in an attached cabin with their own beds and private restrooms.

"I have good news, and I have bad news," she said.

When I peaked into my cabin, one bed frame was empty. "Uh, am I counseling for two groups?"

"Oh no! But one of the pranks went bad in the pre-season, and we didn't have time to find a new mattress, so you'll be sharing a bed with the other camp counselor." My mind immediately jumped to sharing a bed with one of the cute camp counselor women. There were way more women counselors than men. This might be my lucky summer! "Good news though, it sounds like you already know the other counselor from when you were both campers." The only counselor I knew from then was Kate and oh she's hot! Like the hottest out of all of them. This is going to be the best summer ever!

"That's no problem at all. I'm sure we'll make do," I said as my imagination ran wild and my dick perked up.

"Here he is now!" Did she say he?

I looked at the giant bulldozer like man walking towards us. I squinted because the sun was behind him. He stopped too close to me, and I had to strain my neck to look up at him. He said, "Hey Niki, looks like we're bunking together like old times."

I did not recognize this man. "My name is Nicholas!" Wait, only one person ever called me that. It's Damon, who I called Demon because he always went out of his way to make my life hell when we were campers. He was stubborn and always got his way.

"Hello, Demon." He smiled wide.

......

Demon was as loud and annoying as I remembered him, which actually made him a great counselor, but I never got rid of him! He was around 24/7. Even while sleeping, I didn't get alone time.

Especially when he falls asleep, he's all over me. I wouldn't have pegged him for such a cuddler. He'd throw an arm or leg over me, pinning me down with his weight. I mean I'm on the leaner side, and he's a big guy, varsity football material. One night, he threw his leg against me but it landed against my crotch, and he moved and twitched in his sleep. His leg gave me a boner. Sometimes I felt his his morning wood poking into me, but it was just stimulation so whatever. He's also like a human furnace. I don't need a blanket most nights, and it's still too hot, so I started sleeping without a shirt on. Another night, he threw an arm over me so I couldn't move and used me as a pillow. That was fine I guess, but his head was on my shoulder and his breaths ghosted right over my nipple. I tried to squirm away but he held tighter and then his lips were brushing my nipple! I couldn't get away. That was a long night.

......

One morning, I was doing my usual routine of wanking in the shower. I was thinking of Kate who had worn a bikini that barely hid anything yesterday while life guarding during recreational time. Her breasts bounced with her movements... Demon noticed my little crush and wouldn't let me live it down for the rest of the day! Whatever... Kate had curves in all the right places. I hastened my pumps. I was so close to coming. I could feel it was going to be a good load too. I leaned against the wall with my head laying back.

Crack! The door hit the wall as Demon came barreling in. Dammit, I forgot to lock the door. The shower was open to the rest of the bathroom with no cover, so Demon zeroed in on my hard dick. Ugh just a few moments more and I would've been done and relieved! I squeeze my dick.

"Don't stop on my account."

"Okay, give me a few minutes."

"Yeah, no problem," he said but headed to the sink to wash his face.

"Uh, do you mind?"

"Nope!"

"Well, I mind!"

"That's too bad." He looked at me from the corner of his eyes. He had morning wood too. "Here I'll do it too." He stripped off his pajama pants and underwear and started pumping, turned right towards me, his eyes raking me up and down.

"Dude! Not cool. Get out. I want to finish on my own."

"No."

"No? Fine. I'm leaving." I turned to shut the water off when he crowded the shower.

"Finish or I'll help you finish."

My mouth gaped open. Whaaaat. I tried to get around him but he was a wall and wouldn't let me through. He stepped closer to me, our dicks almost touching at this point.

"Okay okay step back." I grabbed my dick, which had not softened in the slightest during this interaction. In fact, I had precome leaking out the tip. I swiped at it and licked my fingers, freezing partway through, remembering Demon was still there. He groaned and jerked off faster, watching me with lidded eyes.

I hadn't meant to do that while he's here.

"Don't get shy now, Niki. Touch yourself like I know you want to," he said.

I didn't do it because he told me to. I did it because I had no choice. I started up again, slowly from the embarrassment.

"You thinking of Kate?" My eyes grew wide. "I knew it. She's pretty, but you have a better ass."

What do I say to that?

"A real fuckable ass!"

"Dude, I'm not gay!"

"Really? Then why have you been checking me out this whole time we've been masturbating together?"

I choked. I was not checking him out! I was appreciating his stellar body from one guy to another. It was a normal thing to look and compare. He was big all over. I mean, all over. His cock looked like it split asses open. Compared to mine.... I got embarrassed and slowed down again. I had the urge to hide for a completely different reason now.

"Hey, what happened? Don't hide. Your beautiful cock is perfectly proportioned for your body."

I blushed that he called my dick beautiful. "Are you gay or what?" I meant it just to deflect but-

"Yeah Niki, if you haven't noticed by now, I'll spell it out for you. I'm gay."

I stuttered to a stop. What? I mean I had nothing against gay dudes, but I'd been sharing a bed with a gay dude all over me every night, and I was currently wanking with a gay guy. That was pretty gay of me.

I stepped out of the shower and made a run for the door. He blocked my path like lightening and I bounced off his massive pecs. He steadied me then picked me up and set me on the edge of the counter.

"Remember the rules. If you're not going to, then I'm helping." He spread my legs and stepped between them, bringing our cocks together.

"Stop it! Let go of me!" I used all my strength to try to push him away, but he was a boulder, completely unfazed. He wrapped his hand around both our hard cocks and started stroking. Wow! My hands trying to push him away gripped his shoulders, and I rocked against him and into his hand. He held my gaze, breath unsteady, as my eyes grew wider. How did this feel soooo good. I dropped my head against his chest. I gripped his hips with my knees and tried to thrust into his hands more. "Tighter," I demanded. He growled and tightened his hand. Omg! I wasn't going to last. I lifted my head and bit his shoulder to muffle my moans. He jerked and pumped us harder. The sound of his hand going over our rubbing cocks was erotic. I didn't realized my eyes had closed. I opened and watched my cock disappear between his and his hand. And that sent me over the edge! I came hard. Demon followed right after me.

Then, he gathered both our cum in his hand and rubbed it over my stomach and chest, then thrust two fingers in my mouth. "Hmph!"

"Suck," he demanded, eyes blazing.

Damn him for learning one of kinks. I sucked and licked and cleaned off his fingers. Our mixed cum was delicious.

Then, what just happened hit me. I jumped off the counter and ran out. He let me go this time and took a few minutes in the bathroom before coming out. By then, I was dressed and running out the door.

......

Demon acted normal for the next few days, even giving me some space.

One night when in bed, my hand hit the bedside table, which had honey on it from an earlier day activity I'd forgotten about.

"Darn it!"

"What's up?" Demon rolled toward me.

"I forgot about the honey and got it on my fingers, but I'm too lazy to get out of bed to wash up."

"I'll help you out," Deman said as he brought my fingers to his mouth.

As much as I liked sucking the cum off of fingers, I loved having my fingers sucked. Electric bolts shot across my body and especially to my dick. A moan I couldn't hold in escaped.

"Is this turning you on?" He teased. I didn't answer.

All of a sudden, he flipped me around and spooned me. Before I could say anything, he grabbed my shorts and underwear and pulled them down past my thighs in one go. He pressed against me from behind. I yelled!

"Shhh! You'll wake someone up."

"Let go of me, Demon!" I tried to get away but he hooked his ankles around mine and his arms around me were like steel. He was too strong.

"You wouldn't want any of the counselors still awake to think something's going on, right straight boy? Wouldn't want Kate to hear about it, right?"

He was still using my crush against me!

I could hear the faint laughter of counselors outside. I would be mortified if anyone realized what's going on.

He'd pulled his shorts down too because I could feel his bare heated cock rubbing against the naked crack of my ass. He thrust against me, grinding leisurely. This couldn't not be happening right now.

He positioned my thighs how he wanted and said, "Keep your thighs tight together."

He pumped his dick between my thighs right where they met my butt. He gripped my hips tightly, his warm breath in my ear. He caressed my body up and down.

"S-stop, Demon." He ignored me completely, and grabbed my ramrod hard dick. He pumped in time with his thrusts. Every once in a while, the head of his penis would catch my hole, causing my breath to hitch. Then his shaft would glide against my hole too. I moaned every time. He picked up the pace, and I moved my hips, pumping into his hand and meeting his dick's thrusts. I tried not to move, I really did. But it felt too good. He pumped faster and faster until I came. He thrust a few more times, using his hold on my dick to keep me moving and squirted his come close to where mine landed and down my thighs. He rolled off me.

"How could you do that?" I wanted to chastise him but he was already fast asleep and snoring. The gall of this man! I was stuck sleeping on the cold wet puddle of my shame.

......

Then came the worst game Demon had ever come up with. The different camper groups often pranked each other. It was camp tradition. But he took it too far. He had a group of counselors playfully ambush some of the other counselors, including me, spraying us with water guns. Since it was the last night of camp, before the bonfire, Demon brought everyone to our cabin and pulled out rope, saying capturing me - the youngest of the group by just a few months - was the ultimate last prank! Even my friends helped! It was mutiny!

Damon already had a wooden chair set up in the middle of the room and everything. The counselors loved this idea, and unfortunately knot tying was one of the wilderness activities we were all proficient in. Damon made sure none of my blood supply was cut off, but they all did a really thorough job. My hands were tied behind my back to the back of the chair. My legs bent and firmly spread wide, my ankles tied to the step of the chair on the sides. I was completely immobile except for my hips which could scoot my butt to the edge of the chair, that's it. Then I got sprayed by more water guns. Great.

Demon said it's now time for the kids' bonfire with the rest of camp and everyone would sleep in their sleeping bags under the stars. Thankfully, one of my friends asked to untie me so I would join. Demon said my hazing would be to wait 15 minutes tied up but he'd come back to untie me after all the campers were taken to the bonfire, since no one wanted to be late to s'mores! The counselors bought it and rushed out.

I was furious. I tried everything to break free of the binds. This was ridiculous! How could this happen? What if he forgot about me? I struggled more but to no avail.

Oddly true to his word, Demon came back 15 minutes later. I was almost relieved. He sauntered in.

"You look pretty, tied up, drenched, and at my mercy."

And there it was. I pulled on my restraints again.

"Ooh you're such a ferocious little thing."

"I'm not little. We're the same age."

"But your size is tiny compared to mine, and I like it."

I hmmphed, glaring at him.

He walked towards me, actually more like stalking prey. "They really soaked you through. Who wears a white tshirt at camp? I can see your pink nipples." He flicked them!

"Ah! Demon leave me alone and untie me!"

"Which is it?" Flick over my nipple. "You want me to-" Flick. "Leave you alone-" Flick. "Or untie you?" He pinched my nipples.

"Ooh-ahhh!" I hunched in on myself, trying to get my nipples away from him, but he kept rubbing them. I was squirming in my seat.

"Uh-untie me dammit!"

"No."

I froze. "What?"

He turned away and got something out of a drawer. Scissors! Oh thank goodness. I thought he was serious for a minute.

"You just look so good, like a platter laid out for me."

He bent down bringing the scissors closer... and grabbed my shirt! He cut from the bottom to the top. I held still, not wanting him to cut my skin.

"What- what are you doing?"

"Getting a better view."

The damp shirt flared open. My abs clenched, some droplets running down the groves. He leaned down, licked my abs then blew on my nipples, the prior stimulation and the water droplets still on me making them very sensitive. My hips popped forward and my neck arched.

"Stop it!"

"Hmm.. no."

"Untie me, Demon!"

"You'll be calling me Damon by the end of this."

"End of what? You've had your fun. Ha ha. Now untie me."

He kneeled between my legs and brought the scissors up again. Oh no. I had gotten half hard. Thankfully, with the scissors so close to my groin, I deflated. But what's he doing? Oh noooo.

I started struggling more, twisting as much as I could. "Demon, seriously, stop!"

He grabbed my shorts and started cutting those off too! From the bottom to the top, he did one side then on the other, he told me to hold still if I didn't want to get hurt. I begrudgingly did as told. But started struggling again as soon as those fell off and I was just left in my black briefs.

"Yeah, keep flopping your dick around like that. It's enticing." I stopped again. Ugh! Whatever I did was wrong!

"Demon, be reasonable here. Someone's going to come in soon, and I'm going to yell for help. You're going to get in trouble."

"Everyone is at the bonfire. I asked for the night off for both of us since we've been working so hard. I'm going to take care of you. No one's going to disturb us until morning."

No!!

He started by sucking my nipples thoroughly. He kissed all over my pecs and abs. He left hickeys everywhere.

He occasionally rubbed me through my briefs and circled my testicles. He brushed over my perineum and pressed then shook his fingers against my taint. "Don't touch me there!"

I tried to pull away, but he returned to massaging my balls and stroking my cock. By this time, I was getting harder and harder. My cock growing, until the head poked out the top of my briefs. Demon licked the part of the head that peeled out. I bit my lip to keep from moaning, but Demon didn't miss my reaction.

"Dudeee, leave me alone. I didn't consent to this. Untie me and let's call it a night. I'm not gay, and I don't want whatever this is." My speech would have been more believable if I wasn't panting and thrusting my hips into the air as I spoke, but I couldn't control myself.

He ignored me per usual and took the entire head of my penis into his mouth and sucked. I jerked and moaned. "Yeeess- no, I mean no- ughh yeah!"

He popped off, and I whined despite myself. I was fully hard now and throbbing already.

He brought the scissors back and cut off my briefs.

Now, I was completely naked, hard and aching,

He drizzled lube on my hot pulsing cock. My dick betrayed me. It twitched under the stream of it. Demon spread my knees even farther apart. The lube slid down my shaft, coating my balls, and fell behind dripping down to my hole too.

He took off his shirt, wiped the sweat off his body and threw it in a corner. He had abs on abs on abs. Clenching with his movements. And his skin was a golden tan from lifeguarding the kids on the lake. I was jealous of his perfect body. My eyes involuntarily raked over him. He cocked and eyebrow. "Like what you see?"

I think I blushed and looked away. I was just jealous guy to guy that's all. "No, of course not..."

He lubed his fingers and traveled behind my balls and down to my hole. I clenched harder. "No!"

He started rubbing against it. "That's what you always say." Rub rub rub.

"Because I mean it!" He circles around it.

"I don't believe you." Rubbing again and-

I gasped! He slipped a finger in. I tried to wiggle away but his other hand held my hip down. He went in further. Small thrusts making him go in more and more. His finger was searching around.

"Demon, you devil! Stop it now! I'm going to report you after this! You're going to regret ever- Omg! What was that?" Pleasure like I've never felt jolted throughout my body. I could feel it everywhere. He rubbed over it more. I moaned and moaned. I thrust my hips. He added a second finger and rubbed that spot inside of me. I think I was drooling.

"This, babe, is your prostate. Looks like you're extra sensitized to it." He circled it and rubbed it relentlessly. I babbled something but I was incoherent. My eyes glazed over. He took a break from simulating my prostate. He slipped his fingers out and returned with three. He fondled my balls with his other hand and hit my prostate erratically, just brief touches here and there. He was making me crazy!

And my dick needed friction. "Demon!" I wiggled my hips causing my hard dick to flop back and forth. "Jerk my dick! Stop teasing me! I need to come so bad."

"Say my name and ask nicely."

"Demonnnn."

"No, my name."

"Oh...." It felt like a big moment. I paused.

He blew on my cockhead.

"D-Damon." Why was I so embarrassed? After everything he'd been doing to me...

"Yeah, babe?"

"Damon, w-will you suck my dick please?"

I think Damon's body shivered with my words. He licked wetly from the base to the tip. Yes! My dick leaked precome like a faucet. The demon, I mean Damon, wait no I still mean demon, liked that. He repeated and my dick gave another jerk and spout of precome.

He took my head in his mouth and started suckling. I could feel my orgasm building, my entire body was shivering. He pulled off. "No coming yet." I whined. He jacked my cock for a few moments then returned, taking me deeper. He bobbed his head up and down, keeping eye contact with me the whole time. He looked hot on my cock. My breathing was unsteady. I was close again. Just a few more licks and sucks, and I'd find heaven.

Then, he stopped. He stopped all movement and let go of me completely, my cock bobbing in the emptiness. I was on the precipice. I was so close to the edge.

"Nooooooo!"

I felt impossibly hard. I don't think my dick has ever been this long or hard. It was like it was reaching up for Damon.

"But Damonnnn, I asked nicely!"

"You asked me suck your dick, and I did."

"I need to come!"

"You get to come when you beg me." Ugh, this frustrating man!

12