Forced Gay Virgin Ass, Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't stop wiggling my hips. He fisted my dick and starting pumping, just when my body started shaking, he'd stop again. He did this over and over again.

"Make me come, dammit!"

"I'll let you come if you let me take your virgin ass. Otherwise, I'll torture you all night. It's not that late yet. We probably have another good 10 hours."

Uggghhh. There should have been an inner struggle, but at this point, all I wanted to do was come, and it didn't matter how. I needed.

"Okay, be gentle with me," I said quietly and couldn't look him directly in the eye.

His eyes flashed. "You don't know how long I've waited for you, Niki."

He pulled my hips to the edge and tried to position his cock at my entrance but the angle wasn't good. He had sweat dripping down his neck and chest. He almost seemed as desperate as I was. He quickly dropped down to untie my ankles then lifted my hips off the chair. Wow he's strong. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He lined up and started pushing in. He's big, he's too big! I struggled away, but Damon pulled me back and stretched my virgin ass. Besides his fingers he'd recently forced upon me, I'd never had anything in my ass before.

Schlick! He went past my ring and slowly eased into me. It burned. I tried to breathe through it. He kept going. When he was seated all the way, he was breathing hard and his eyes seemed unfocused. "Fuck, Niki, your ass takes me so good. You're so tight your ass is strangling my cock." He stared into my eyes. "I love that I'm your first," he growled and punctuated that by pulling out and thrusting back in. I felt that in my ass, my stomach, and all the way to my tonsils. He rammed into me hard thrust after hard thrust.

The burning pain was turning into pleasure, maybe heightened by it actually.

He ran his hands over my butt and squeezed. He caressed my abs and played with my nipples. My body was shuddering.

Tears started filling my eyes. "Damon stroke my dick."

"Mhmm."

"I can't do it. My hands are still tied."

"Yeah, I like them that way."

"I need you to stroke me!"

"No, you don't."

"You promised you'd let me come."

"You will." He increased his thrusts, and it dawned on me. He expected me to come hands free! Is that even possible? Do guys really do that? Could I do that? Could I come just from being brutally fucked in the ass? But I'm not even gay! Right? Sometimes the force of his thrusts slapped my hard on against our stomachs but that wasn't nearly enough.

Then, he changed his angle - "AAAHH holy fuck!" - he found my prostate. I had a new found love for that spot.

"Niki, babe, you were made for this," he moaned through his thrusts.

He hit my prostate every time. My vision swam. His grip on my hips were bruising, and I loved it. This man warped my mind. He played my body like an instrument. He drove me crazy.

"Damon! I'm going to- uhh- aaahhhhh!!" I abruptly came. I could feel my orgasm through my whole body. My vision went black. The pleasure went on and on and on. Damon fucked me through my orgasm, and just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, I felt his cock release into the condom in me. Afterwards, he continued to grind into me.

He reached for my spent cock and started stroking me!

"Ah! Stop! I'm too sensitive!!"

"You were begging me to earlier." I writhed on his cock, trying to get away from his hand. He stroked and squeezed my head.

"Ah- ah! S-s-stop. C-can't anymore!" He continued, that devil! What was this pleasure pain. It's too much. Too much.

He finally relented and leaned down and kissed me. It was overwhelming and also made my head spin.

He then untied my hands and rubbed my wrists.

I could barely move. I lifted my arms towards him, and he carried me to the bed. He wrapped himself around me, and I immediately fell asleep.

I dreamed of waking up to Damon ramming my ass from behind.

12