Forced in the Woods

Story Info
Sissy gets captured and fucked in the woods.
2k words
4.14
32k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my encounters wrote their own story about me, I remember it differently. He said that he pre-arranged my gangbang, not how it happened. The way that I remember it, it was a bit more terrifying. Here's what really happened:

I used to dress up in a mini skirt, stockings, boots, wig, makeup, fake boobs, I guess that I looked like a bit of a slut. I always wore a hoodie sweat shirt, black sunglasses and red, red lipstick. I would walk a nature trail at the edge of a national forest. I always felt like I was a sexy slut looking for an adventure and I got a lot of attention from the other hikers. Mostly just looks and I could feel them staring at me as I passed. I would ignore the gawkers, if they were afraid to talk to me, they definitely were not what I was looking for. I would walk the trail at least twice a week, and more than a couple of times a month, some horny guy would coax me off the trail and make a mess of my makeup. They would zip up, call me a slut and disappear into the woods. I would get up, brush the dirt and leaves off of my stockings, straighten my skirt and wig, put on my sunglasses, pull my hoodie over my head and walk back to my car. I would leave the messy makeup, tears and cum, dripping from my face so that if anyone saw me they would know what I had been up to. I wouldn't look at them as I passed them; I liked feeling like a slut.

I was walking back to the car after a really long session on my knees. My face was a wet mess and I was feeling particularly slutty. A guy walking in the opposite direction turned and began walking with me. I didn't look at him, I just kept walking. He said he had seen me there on several occasions and he asked me why I walked the trail so much. I didn't reply, so he volunteered that he often got a blowjob for his efforts on the trail and asked me again why I was out there. I really didn't feel like spending any more time on my knees. I stopped walking and faced him. I told him that I didn't get on my knees for one mouthful of cum. I told him that I had just sucked of two guys and I wasn't in the mood to do it again at this moment. I said what I really wanted when I was walking was to be caught, restrained, spanked and forced to suck off several men while being videoed with my cellphone. I caught him off guard with that reply. He stopped following me as I walked off to my car. I got into my car smiling and drove off.

Later that week I was walking again. I was feeling particularly horny and sexy. I was wearing dangling earrings that brushed my neck as I walked. I was feeling aroused by constant tickling at my neck, when I noticed a guy standing up the trail, it was the guy that I saw earlier in the week. I was nervous when I passed him and didn't really look at him as I passed. I was relieved that he didn't say anything but that passed as I soon noticed that he was following me. I picked up the pace, so did he. I managed to increase the distance between us. Another guy was blocking the trail in front of me, he was waiting for me. I got a sinking feeling that turned to sexual arousal when I realized that I was being stalked by two horny men. I turned onto a trail to the left off the main trail and walked into a third man that was waiting for me. The other two closed in as I tried to get around the guy in front of me. He grabbed me and held me until the other two got there. The man that I had met earlier in the week said, "Well what have we here? I guess you know what we want.

My heart was racing as I half heartedly struggled. I knew what was coming and I was excited and terrified all at the same time. Three guys, things could get out of control. Two of them held my arms as they pulled my skirt down. I stepped out of my skirt still wearing my boots as they pushed me to my knees. I wasn't wearing panties, just a garter and stockings. I got a few whistles as I struggled. The other guy pulled off his belt and asked me for my cellphone. He began videoing me as I tried to crawl away. I stopped crawling when I felt the sting of his belt on my bare ass. It must have made a good target and it got my attention. He looped the belt through the buckle and put it around my neck and pulled me to my knees. They restrained my wrists behind my back as they all stood around me telling me what a sexy slut I was. They told me to look at the camera and beg for a mouthful of cum. I told them that I was a worthless cumslut and begged them for dick. I was looking at my camera when I said it. One of them grabbed a fistful of hair and tipped my head back and my face up so the he could dick slap my face as I repeated that I was a cumslut. I begged for him to stuff his dick down my throat. This was going to be a great video.

He told me to open my mouth. I pretended to not want to do it. He pinched my nose shut util I opened my mouth to breathe. He slid his dick to the back of my throat causing me to gag a bit. I looked down at his dick and only two thirds of it was in my mouth. He put his hand on the back of my neck and one on my head as he pulled my face onto the remaining third causing me to violently gag. He pulled his cock back out of my throat and told me that I was going to have to do better than that. I was going to get schooled in deepthroating. He pushed it back down my throat and then quickly pulled back out as I made gagging noises, then he did it again. I was surprised how quickly I got over the gag reflex. Soon he was pumping in and out of my throat as the other two were cheering him on. They pulled out their cocks that were already hard from watching the deepthroat training session. One of them unfastened one side of the wrist restraints, and guided my both of my hands onto their swollen cocks. I was getting skull fucked and giving hand jobs at the same time.

This went on for 5 to 10 minutes, I really couldn't tell. Time flies when you're having fun ;) I could feel him stiffen up, his tight balls tightened up, and his breathing got shallower and quicker. I could tell that he was about to cum. He grunted, pushed his dick into the back of my throat and started cumming. I couldn't tell how much he was cumming as he was buried in my throat dumping his load directly into my stomach. He pulled back and told me to suck the head of his dick as he continued to cum in gushes. It was too much, I couldn't swallow it fast enough and it dripped out of my mouth down my neck and chest all the way to my stockings. He pulled out of my mouth and finished cumming on my face, smearing it around with his dick. His cum was dripping from my forehead, nose and chin. I felt like a nasty cumslut. This was what I wanted and I loved it.

I still had two hard dicks to deal with. One of the guys complained that I was too much of a mess and gave me a towel to wipe the cum off of my face. As soon as I was finished cleaning up he stuffed his dick into my mouth and began fucking my face without saying a word. I still had a hard cock in my left hand that was hard as a rock, I had stopped giving him a hand job because I actually forgot I was holding onto a cock. When he stepped back momentarily lost balance as I was using him for balance, and my hand fell free, he cuffed my hands behind me again. These boy scouts came prepared. He pulled a cooler over to where I was kneeling and pushed me over the cooler onto my stomach, causing the cock in my mouth came out with a loud plop. He pulled up a lawn chair in front of the cooler and started rocking my face up and down on his dick.

My ass was hanging in the breeze as I felt a prodding finger lubing my ass in slow fucking motions in and out of my boy pussy, causing me to moan like a whore. I began riding his finger, pushing back on it, he inserted another finger. His hands were huge and it felt like I was getting fucked by someone with a pretty big dick. I soon felt him pushing his hard cock into my begging hole. It felt enormous as he pushed into me, and hurt as he continued to slide into me. After a couple of minutes, I wanted it so badly that I would have done anything he asked. I came quickly as he was just getting started. It was just too much, getting throat fucked and ass fucked at the same time.

My senses were overwhelmed. They got into sync, both thrusting at the same time. I switched up the sync by going back on the cock in my ass and then forward onto the cock in my mouth. I liked this sensation more as I felt like I had some control. This worked for a couple of minutes, until they were about to cum. Then they started slamming into me from both ends. I could feel my orgasm building and began to cum just before they both exploded into me at the same time. My orgasm was still spasming as they wildly grunted and fucked me with abandon. I was the best sissygasm that I ever had. They left me cuffed and exhausted on top the cooler, I slid off onto the ground, onto my side with my hands still cuffed behind me, breathing heavily from the exhaustion.

After a few minutes, the guys came over to me and pulled me back onto my knees. I was exhausted as I sat back on my calves. One of them held out my camera showing me the video of me getting spit roasted. They told me that this was going to be a regular thing and that I was going to be their cumslut for a long time. They said that they had copy of the video and that they wouldn't show anyone as long as I did what they asked. They uncuffed me, gave me a wet towel to clean myself up with. I got dressed, they told me to watch for text messages and to be wherever they told me to be and to be there on time. They gave me back my phone and I walked back to my car. I was a mess even after I cleaned up. My stockings had holes on the knees and my makeup was smeared all over my face. I got more than a few looks as I walked back to the car.

I thought that I might not do it again, but after watching the video over and over, I couldn't wait to do it again. I'm still waiting for that text message. I told them that they could email me at ***@~~~.$$$ but I've not heard from them. It's been three days, maybe it's too soon, maybe, I'm too anxious. I could probably use a little patience :)