Gangbang Gone Bad

Story Info
A normal, bored 30ish woman answers an ad & regrets it.
14.1k words
4.5
180.5k
226

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This FICTION story contains elements of non-consent, bondage, abuse, humiliation, gangbangs and other darker types of kinks. If such things offend you, please do not read. This story is meant for entertainment only for those that can tell fiction from reality.

*

My hands tremble as they grip the steering wheel. It's about an hour to dusk, so I can see very well as I drive, only driving is rather hard at the moment as I can't seem to focus. I can't focus on driving because I'm doing something stupid. Not just stupid, but crazy, dumb, idiotic, dangerous and every other word you could think of.

Why am I doing this? That's easy Michelle. You want to live for once in your life. You want to be able to say you did something crazy and fun. Something that you can tell people about when you get a bit tipsy when you ever go to a bar. For you to have a crazy sex story that everyone else seems to have from their college years. Only my story will be from when I am in my late 30s.

I mean, the most exciting thing to happen to me of late is when a waiter carded me to check that I was old enough to have wine. That's how sad I've become as I was happy over that for days. That's why I'm really doing this. To live for just once in my life.

All this is just too crazy and out there, you know? I keep thinking it's not real. That none of it is true, and it's just a dream.

How did it start? Well...I guess it started several months ago. No, I'll be honest, it was about 2 years ago. You see I go on Reddit a lot, and one day I happened, by chance, to see an "adult" posting. From it, I discovered all sorts of crazy adult subreddits that Reddit has. That's when I got into things that I've always been curious about, like bondage/BDSM, or group aka gangbangs, not to mention embarrassment/humiliation.

I really enjoy those subreddits as people not just post pictures, but you can discuss fantasies, or kinks, or limits, or even experiences. I've met tons of cool people, and met even more creepy pervs. I really felt like I was part of that community, until I remembered that I didn't have any real experiences in such kinks. Only thing I had was fantasies and kinks.

Sure tons of people wanted to hear about my fantasies and kinks. Just like they wanted to see pictures of me. I only posted once, and it was a pretty tame piece with my face half-covered and wearing a bikini with my hands cuffed. One commenter told me I looked like Addisson aka Lori, who I had no idea who that was. Once I looked her up, I could see some of the resemblance, but not much. Maybe when I was a bit younger I would really look like her, but I will admit, that comment made me feel sexy. Most other comments didn't as they were comments wanting me to see the commenter's manhood, but that single comment made me want to do more.

Then today I saw it. A posting that was on multiple of those subreddits. A posting that seemed to be real and written by a real person in my city. I read it so many times I almost memorized it as it had a post title of; Group of college boys in Springfield interested in gangbanging a female. Not sure why, but that caught my attention and I had to read it. It was almost like it was a supernatural pull.

The body of the posting then read; "Hello everyone! Thank you so much for stopping and reading. We know this is a long shot, but we are a small group of college boys (18+) that are free today and hanging out at the house. To get to the point, we are very interested in participating in a gangbang with any interested female(s). Please know that we are normal and do have limits and are not looking for anything crazy, so please, no crazy people with offers of us peeing on you, nor rubbing your face with a cheese grater or anything. We are very interested in fulfilling any normal kinks/requests you might have, but nothing too crazy. In terms of age/body, we are very open so as long as you are legal, we are interested. If you want to know more, please message us! Thank you!"

There was more to the message but what made it stand out to me is how polite and educated it sounded. Most postings are men talking about how large their cock is, or how they can fuck you for 12 hours straight. To put bluntly, most postings that are looking for someone are from men with too big of ego and too little confidence. But this one was, well, normal. It seemed like a real, normal guy wrote it.

I did do some research on the account. The account was several years old, with the guy sharing a lot of personal details, which put me at ease. It wasn't from a throwaway or anything like that, but someone that has been around for a long time. He even shared the same political views as I do from what I saw from his postings.

So...I replied. I still can't believe I did. It's so unlike me. I don't think that anyone who knows me would believe I would do such a crazy thing. But I did. I responded to a sex posting for a hook up.

Once I did, the first thing the guy said is how surprised he was that a real female replied. He went on to say how he got a lot of trolls mocking the posting, not to mention a bunch of gay guys wanting to hook up. He never thought there would be a female that would be interested.

We had a lot of back and forth with messages where I asked tons of questions, which he understood. He understood that we are strangers and that either one of us could be a murderer. We discussed our kinks and more importantly our limits. Being a bit stupid, I was very honest about things I've always wanted to try, such as being gangbanged, humiliated, and bondage. He was very polite and even kind as he told me multiple times that if I was uncomfortable, that we didn't have to do it, nor did I have to share anything.

He admitted this would be the first time for them doing anything like this. That they had been studying for finals for the past few weeks and were overly stressed. And now that finals are over, they are a bit bored and thought this would be a great way to get rid of some of that stress.

He made sure I understood that there would be some precautions on his side too, such as if it did happen, getting a recording of me saying I consent to this and am not being blackmailed. He also wanted to make sure we both had safe words, not to mention feedback at times if things were going in a bad direction. That no matter what if someone was uncomfortable, it would stop.

In the end, we messaged back and forth for over an hour. As I got more comfortable, I told him what I would love to happen if this was one of my fantasies, which is from the moment I arrived till I left, that I am humiliated. To this, I gave plenty of examples too, such as them laughing at me, taunting me, making jokes at my expense. And that during it, at least once, that I would be tied up. He then proceeded to share what he wanted, which wasn't much, mainly that there would be more than one guy at a time for me. Plus that I would be spanked.

We both agreed to all terms and both were pretty excited and nervous. At that point, he told me the address of their house. And I then said a time I would be over. That was it. It was agreed to and confirmed. There would be a gangbang. I would be gangbanged. My first ever hook up like this.

Right after I had a drink. Then I had another one. I was so shaken by this that I was literally shaking. I mean, me, boring old me was about to do this crazy thing. I was about to have a sexual experience with multiple men, multiple strangers. As I sat there drinking, I didn't think I could go through with it. It was a constant back and forth of if I should.

In the end, I flipped a coin to decide if I should get in my car and start driving. And now, I've been driving to the address he gave me. Each moment that passes, I go back and forth in my mind on if I can do this. I mean, I want to do it, but think of all that can go wrong.

"You have reached your destination," my cell's GPS proclaims, surprising me. I had been following the commands it has been spitting out without paying much attention to how close I was getting. Looking about, I see I am in a middle-class neighborhood. It looks like any neighborhood you might see on TV, complete with a few with people watering their yards.

I keep driving after spotting "the house." Again, it looks normal. Not like a torture dungeon or that Wild Bill or whatever his name from Silence of the Lambs lives there. Just a normal house with a nice yard and an ugly color. I try and peek if I see any of them, but I don't.

I park in front of a house for sell on a nearby street. Breathing hard, I look around at Middle America and think about what to do. As much as I tell myself I don't want to do this, I'm so damn aroused. And this arousal is like nothing I've felt before. Most times my arousal feels like it starts between my legs, but this time it feels like it's coming from my damn soul.

The next thing I know, I'm outside of my car. I've left all my valuables hidden inside my car (my cell, my wallet, etc) so in case something does go down, they are safe and locked away. I then walk up to the house for sell as if I am interested in it. I proceed to very sneakily hide my keys in a potted plant. Again, if this does go bad, I rather not have them have access to my car, and then all my valuables.

Trembling, I walk down the sidewalk towards The House. Each step I take my brain screams to turn back. Each step I get more scared and aroused. And with each step, I feel less and less like myself.

I walk past the house as I'm not ready to go through with it. Just keep walking on the sidewalk, as if I live here and am enjoying a good walk. Walking to the end of the block, I turn back and again pass the house. Finally, I know that I'm looking really suspicious, so I stop in front of The House. It wouldn't do me good to have someone call the police on me.

My heart pounds as I know this is the moment of truth. If I go up and ring the doorbell, it's over. I'll have to go through with it. But if I return to my car and leave, I'm safe. So basically, do my fantasy and risk having the greatest time ever (or possibly becoming a victim of a maniac), or go back to my car and be safe.

Long moments pass as I'm not able to decide. I pull out the penny I used earlier in case I needed to flip for an answer. It's the only thing I have in my jeans' pocket as I decided to just wear a common tshirt and jeans in case something happened. I flip the penny in the air and decide that if it is 'heads' I go to the door as I'll most likely be giving head.

"Hey!" a male's voice calls out, surprising me to the point that I forget about the penny and let it fall to the ground. Looking forward at the house, I see the door is open and there's a 20 something white guy looking at me. Looking excited and full of life, he examines me for a moment.

"Hey guys, the whore is here," he yells into the house. Instantly my face turns red as that was so loud the people watering their yard down the street could hear. It's the first time in my life I have been called a whore too. Well, called to my face.

"Get in here whore," he then demands, motioning for me to go to him. My brain tells me to start running away, yet my feet start walking towards the house. My brain screams about this being a warning sign, as he clearly has no respect, but my feelings push this down as I tell myself this is what I asked for. That I be humiliated and dominated from the moment I arrive till I leave.

Visibly trembling, I walk towards the door, to which the young man steps to the side and motions for me to go in. Right as I'm about to move past him, he slaps my ass and laughs. This again makes my face burn red as it feels very demeaning. Sure, I've had my butt slapped before, but the way he did it was as if I truly was an object. It's so much that I pause for a moment to process it.

I step inside the house and in my mind I pictured it would be a horrible place filled with empty beer bottles and pizza boxes with a horrid smell. But it's not. It's a brightly lit, almost happy looking place. The front door leads directly into a large living room which is very clean. The floor is tile and there's a couple of couches that are aimed in front of a TV that's mounted on the wall to my right, so that everyone is currently looking at me. Behind the couches there is a table with many chairs around it. Glancing about, I'm very surprised as I wouldn't think a group of guys would keep it so clean.

Then the excited cheering starts. When it does, I see the 5 college aged guys that are all about the room. 3 are on the couches and 2 are at the table on their laptops. They are a mix with a couple being white, a couple black and the other either Hispanic or Indian. They clap and cheer loudly as they all look at me, with each of them having a sort of hungry look in their eyes that both scares and arouses me. Then they begin a chant of "Whore, whore, whore," while stomping their feet.

"Turn around, show us the other side," the one that held the door says, which others quickly agree. Biting my lip, I pause for a moment before turning around. As I do this and look at the wall behind me, I think how this isn't how I thought it would feel. For some reason I thought when I entered the house, I would be free and fun and all this would be like a porno. The feelings I feel now are the same as before, scared, aroused, excited and worried.

"Could be better," one of them says, and I almost turn around to call him an asshole as he is mocking the size of my ass. But I don't, mainly because the others laugh at this, sending another wave of humiliation over me, which oddly makes me more aroused. For some reason, them laughing at me is very powerful. It's super intimidating.

"Turn back around, but put your hands on your head. You should be used to that pose anyway," one of them orders to which a couple of them say, "hey!" I take it that the black guys take fake-offense to that joke as I too am black, but very light skinned. They all laugh at this, treating it as a joke.

Trying to get into this, I do turn around. When I do, I lift my hands and put them on top of my head. Doing this is very oddly humiliating. I've done this before while stretching or relaxing but doing it in front of them feels different. I mean, I can feel my breasts lifting when I do it.

"Now be a good little whore and repeat after me, 'I'm going to be gangbanged over and over.' Ok?" the one that opened the door tells me. I look at him, feeling a bit stunned. He has a very evil smirk on his face, showing he is utterly loving this. The others wear similar smiles from the glances I take, as I have trouble looking directly at them, but his is clearly the most intense.

"I...I..." I start, not sure I can say such a statement. Never in my life have I said anything that graphic. Now I'm expected to say it in a group of horny college aged boys? A group of people that may end up having sex with???

"I'm going to be...g-g-gang...banged...over and over," I say in a soft, disbelieving voice while my hands stay on top of my head. When I say this, I feel my hands trembling and my voice doesn't even sound like mine as it sounds weak and scared instead of confident and in charge. I'm just amazed I even said it. Of course, they all laugh at me after saying this. Laugh isn't even the right word. They damn near howl.

I feel so damn sheepish like this, as I keep my hands on my head and must look so stupid. If I had to guess, I wouldn't say I look sexy at all, as I much rather curl up in a ball at the moment as they all laugh.

"Say...I'm going to have a cock fucking my pussy while another cock fucks my mouth," the same man says. The heat coming off my face as I flush feels so hot I wonder if it could burn someone. I can't figure if this statement he wants me to say is worse than the previous one. I consider not saying it for a moment, but tell myself they are doing what you asked, which was to be humiliated.

"I'm going to have a...a...c-cock f-f-f-fucking my p-pussy, with another in my m-mouth," I say, swaying a bit as I'm starting to feel overwhelmed. Again, the laughter starts as one actually points at me as if not believing what he's hearing. Only now do I really truly feel outnumbered and overwhelmed, like a stranger in a strange land.

"Well then, since you can't wait for that to happen, why haven't you taken off your clothes yet? You stupid or something?" the same man then says, prompting the others to burst out laughing. They laugh just like drunken frat boys, which makes me both furious and darkly aroused. Only my anger is no where as strong as my intimidation for the situation.

I begin to wonder if the one that is saying all this is like a leader for the group. The others don't really say anything, so it makes me wonder if they got together and decided he would do the talking for them. Or maybe he is just that type of person, where he takes control of any situation?

"Well?" He then asks, tapping his foot. Well, now is the time. It's about to "get real" as they say in the movies. Now...if I do this, it's really started. I mean, I can say the safe word to end it now, but if I remove any of my clothes, there's no going back. I'm in it till the end.

Taking a deep breath, I remove my flipflops to become barefoot. When I do, I feel the cold of the tile, which almost makes me shiver. Fearing that I may lose my shoes, I decided to wear what I didn't care about. So if something happens to my flip flops, it doesn't change much.

Next my shaking hands unbutton my jeans. As I do this, I wish they wouldn't stare at me. Then again, I sort of like it. These young men are staring at me as if I really was that porn star that I was called.

I pull down my jeans, revealing my simple black panties and my bare legs. I feel very naked as I do this, even if I'm not showing any more than I would in a bathing suit. Hell the bikini pic I took for reddit showed more than this. I proceed to step out of my jeans now, first my right foot, then the left until they are off.

"Throw them here," one of the men says, holding his hands out. I'm a bit confused by this. He wants my jeans? Why? I could understand my bra or panties as men have that weird habit of wanting to smell them, but my jeans? Why would he want those? It's not like he can wear them as he is much larger than I am.

Nervous, I toss my jeans to him, which he catches easily. I expect him to do something with them, smell them or swing them over his head or at least examine them, but instead he puts them in his lap and goes back to looking at me. It would be almost comical if it was any of situation.

I begin to feel very worried now, like if something else is going on here. That I walked into a trap or something. But I tell myself I'm just being stupid. That they are just doing what we talked about, nothing more. That them having my pants is designed to make me feel embarrassed.

Now I grab the bottom of my tshirt. Lifting it up, my panties are better seen as my stomach is fully exposed. Lifting it more, my black bra cups are now shown, and oddly I feel my breasts jiggling in their prison with my movements. Now my cleavage shows as I keep pulling my shirt up until I've pulled the shirt up and over my head. Feeling the air on my exposed skin feels so weird. It feels foreign and weird, like air from an alien closet.

"Here," another one of them snaps, implying he wants my shirt. Biting my lip, I toss it to him, and he too just puts it in his lap. This sets off alarm bells as I get the feeling they planned whatever this is about my clothes. But what are they going to do?

I've always been comfortable with my body, I mean, I've never had any guy complain about it when we became intimate. But this whole thing is making me very insecure. Makes me feel like I'm not good enough. Like they were expecting more from me. That my body could be better. Yet at the same time it makes me feel so damn sexy. It makes me feel like an object on display.