Forced into Fucking

Story Info
Two trans guys getting it on: Leo forces Max into sex again.
3.6k words
4.48
8.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotTboy
HotTboy
32 Followers

[CW: This story is about a sexual interaction between two trans guys who haven't had bottom surgery. The story contains non-consent (which turns into pleasure), mild humiliation and objectification. Terms like pussy, clit and t-dick are used to describe the genitalia of the protagonists. The characters are 18+. Please do not read further if any of these themes will cause you distress.]

------

It had been nearly a week since Max had experienced his first encounter with his new neighbour Leo. Every time he thought back of that hot summer evening when Leo came by he felt his belly tingle. The flashbacks of Leo fucking him on the kitchen table and Leo's soft moans when Max was sucking him off had distracted him all week. Max hadn't seen him since and noticed that he had been longing for Leo's strong body and his dominant demeanour.

Leo had told Max that he'd been watching him through the bedroom window when Max was changing clothes, and even though Max was aware of his possible audience every time he came out of the shower he hadn't dared to look through his window to see if Leo would be there. The thought of being watched had made him blush, though.

It was a warm Saturday night, the air felt heavy and humid and a thunderstorm was rumbling in the distance. Max had been working in the garden all afternoon, and he decided to take a shower to freshen up and clear his head. He put away his shovel and garden equipment and went into his house. Inside the house it was nice and cool, thanks to the new air conditioning Max had recently installed.

Mmm, a cold drink would actually be great, Max thought and he walked into the kitchen, opened the fridge and grabbed a seltzer. With a fizzing pop he opened the can and drank half of it in one go. Ahh, that felt so refreshing.

Max then turned around and walked up the stairs to his bedroom with the cold can in his hand. He put music on, as he loved listening to music during a shower. He undressed, put on his favourite song and danced towards the mirror. He smiled and felt sparks of joy. Ever since he had gotten top surgery and started T a few years ago his body had slowly been growing into a form that made him finally recognise himself when looking into a mirror.

He walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower faucet, stepped into the shower and felt the lukewarm water freshen up his sweaty body. Max closed his eyes and let the water run over his face. It felt so good. He washed his hair, his body and let his hand make its way down to his pussy. He was wet already, wow. He slowly started touching his clit and then decided to take his time today and continue on his bed.

Max stepped out of the shower, dried himself off and walked into the bedroom. He looked at himself in the mirror again. Cute, he thought.

Suddenly a bright flash of lightning lit up the sky and it was followed up immediately by a deep, strong thunder. Max looked up and saw big raindrops starting to fall down from the sky. Finally, rain, he thought with a smile. After the heatwave of this week a thunderstorm was exactly what he, and the garden, needed.

Then he got the sudden feeling that someone was watching him. Max turned his head, looked through his window to his neighbour's house and with a jolt he realised that Leo was standing there watching him from his bedroom window. Fuck, he thought. For how long had Leo already been standing there? Did he see him dancing earlier?

He noticed that Leo lifted up his hand, waved and smiled at him. Max waved back, shyly. He was still standing there, naked, and felt very vulnerable but somehow he didn't move away from Leo's view. He noticed that Leo made a movement with his hand, he pointed at Max and then slowly dragged his fingers over his chest downwards. Max wasn't sure what Leo meant with that gesture. Or... wait. Did he mean that Max should touch himself? He tilted his head and smiled, pointed at himself and saw Leo giving him an encouraging nod.

Max felt unsure about what to do, but his horniness quickly took over. He wanted Leo to watch him.

Feeling Leo's eyes on him made his clit throb and he felt a familiar warmth streaming towards his pussy. He lifted his hand, opened his mouth and slid three fingers in. Slowly he sucked on his fingers while looking at Leo, and then moved his hand down, towards his pussy. Fuck, he was so wet. With a slow movement he started to jerk himself off while Leo was watching him. It was so hot.

Max closed his eyes and continued jerking himself off, losing himself in the sensation for a brief moment. It felt so good to touch himself like that. Slowly he sped up his pace, softly moaning and fantasising about Leo's arms around his body.

He opened his eyes again. Fuck, the window opposite of his was empty - Leo was gone.

Shit, what happened? Where did Leo go? Max had just been getting into one of the most sexy experiences of his life, and he wasn't ready to stop just yet. He slowly walked towards the window to see if he could see Leo behind one of the other windows. Nothing.

Just when Max was about to turn around he felt two strong arms grabbing him from behind. "I couldn't resist coming over," a low voice whispered in his ear. Max gasped quietly. Leo! He felt his belly flip from excitement.

"I got so hard watching you through the window." Leo strengthened his grip with one arm and grabbed Max by his hair with his other hand. "I wasn't finished watching you just yet, though," he said while gently pulling Max's head back. He kissed Max in his neck and Max felt a shiver as Leo's lips softly touched his ear.

"I'm... not sure what you mean," Max answered unsure with a nervous chuckle.

"I'd like to watch you while you touch yourself. I'm going to sit on that chair," Leo said, while pointing to the armchair in the corner, "And you are going to jerk off while I look at you."

"Oh... well... um...," Max stammered. "I'm...not sure I dare to do that in front of you. I've never done something like that before." He felt his cheeks flush.

"Hmm," Leo said while turning Max around so that they were facing each other. Damn, he looked so good. His short dark wavy hair was damp from the rain that had just started falling down heavily outside, and his long eyelashes gave him a sensual look. He smelled so good, a mix of a deep musky perfume and fresh rain.

Leo put his hands on Max's hips and pulled him closer, pressing his crotch against his own. The pressure made his pussy throb with arousal. "I got the feeling you enjoyed touching yourself for me in front of the window," he continued. "And I vividly remember what an eager slut you were last week, begging me to fuck you on the kitchen table. I'm sure you'll get into this too."

He grabbed Max by his jaw, leaned closer and lowered his voice. "And if you don't do as I say, I will find ways to make you obey me."

Max flinched and felt a rush of arousal flow through his body. The thought of Leo forcing him into sex made him feel both excited and scared at the same time. "Okay, okay -- I'll try," he said with a soft voice.

Leo let go of Max's jaw with a small push and stepped backwards. He nodded. "Good boy." Max was both annoyed and turned on by the belittlement in his tone and choice of words.

Leo walked towards the chair, dropped his bag, sat down and looked up at Max.

Max took a step towards Leo, he wanted to get closer in order not to feel so vulnerable standing there. "Don't come closer. Stay there, next to the window, where I can have a proper look at your body," Leo said firmly. "Now touch yourself."

Still feeling very reluctant, Max placed his left hand onto his chest and started moving it down towards his lower belly, he felt his soft curly hairs brush through his fingers, and then he slowly reached down all the way to his pussy. Wow, he was dripping wet. His t-dick was throbbing, fully erect and it twitched with each movement Max's fingers made. He closed his eyes and started to circle his clit, slowly at first and then finding a steadier rhythm. It felt so, so good.

"Fuck, yeah. You look so hot," Leo said with his deep voice. "I love watching you touch yourself. I'm getting so hard looking at you."

A rush of arousal went through Max's lower belly. He felt his shyness melt away. He now started slowly sliding his thumb and index finger up and down his t-dick. "Ahh," he moaned softly. It felt so good to jerk himself off like that. He always fantasised about having a larger dick and jerking it off while he masturbated like that and it always made him come so hard.

"Come closer," Leo said. Max opened his eyes and saw Leo's gaze going over his naked body. He slowly walked towards Leo and stopped right in front of him. "Put one foot on the edge of the chair." Max put his left foot onto the chair. He felt his pussy open up and blushed. "Hmm, you look so good. So wet. Now I want you to slowly fuck yourself," Leo whispered while looking up at Max.

Max hesitated for a second, realising Leo was going to see everything he was about to do. But then his horniness won over his shyness. He actually wanted Leo to watch him. With a slow movement Max started to touch his t-dick again, and with his right hand he reached backwards, curled his arm around his butt and slowly entered his pussy from behind.

"Ahhh," he moaned. "Fuck that feels so good." He was so incredibly wet, and it felt so good to have Leo watch him like that. He closed his eyes, tilted his head slightly backwards and started fucking himself.

"Mmmh, you're so fuckin hot," Leo sighed. "I want to get a taste of that pussy of yours." Max opened his eyes and saw Leo looking up at him, who was slowly shaking his head and biting his lower lip. He grabbed Max by his hips and pulled him closer. With a slow movement he put his mouth over Max's clit and started to suck him off. Fuck. Feeling his t-dick slide into Leo's mouth made him feel like he had an actual dick and it was turning him on so, so much.

"Oh fuck... that feels... amazing," Max groaned. He pushed his hips forward and started to grind along with Leo's movement. He grabbed Leo by his hair with his left hand, feeling his head move up and down underneath his grip, while he continued fucking himself with his right hand. "Ahhh...," he moaned.

He felt waves of pleasure going through his body. Leo's mouth on his t-dick felt so good. He couldn't stop moaning and felt an orgasm coming up, the pressure slowly started building inside him like a wave. Suddenly Leo stopped sucking him off, leaned backwards and looked up with a smirk. "Not yet. It's time for some fun." Max opened his eyes and looked down.

"What do you mean?", he asked. Leo stood up, and with one smooth movement he picked Max up and threw him onto the bed. The ease with which he was picked up made him feel like he was a toy, used by Leo for his pleasure. It really turned him on.

Without saying a word, Leo grabbed something out of his bag, he then grabbed Max's left hand and tied it to the corner of the bed.

"Hey! What are you doing? I don't think I --", Max uttered, and tried to wiggle himself out of Leo's firm grip.

"Don't fight me," Leo groaned while pushing Max down onto the bed. He looked Max straight into his eyes and grabbed his face. Max felt Leo's fingers digging into his cheeks. It hurt in an unusual arousing way. "I know you're into this," Leo whispered. "Just do as I say and I won't hurt you." He pushed Max into the pillow, leaned back and tied up his right hand and both feet. Then Leo leaned forward, a piece of black fabric in his hand, and before Max knew it Leo had blindfolded him.

Fuck, he thought.

Max's arms and legs were now tied to the corners of the bed and he was feeling very vulnerable. Max knew Leo was looking at him. There was no way to escape his gaze. Max couldn't cover up his naked body, his exposed wet pussy, his throbbing clit. He felt like he lost all control over the situation and he wasn't sure he liked it.

"Hmm, you look so good. So exposed. I love that I can do anything to you now," Leo said. He slowly traced Max's chest with his finger, down over his belly, and just before he touched his clit he pulled back.

"Don't stop, please... keep touching me," Max begged.

"Are you begging now, hm? You little desperate slut," Leo chuckled.

Max heard Leo fumbling next to the bed, the sound of a buckle, followed by the sensation of Leo getting onto the bed. He grabbed Max by his hair, turned his head aside, and whispered in his ear: "I'm going to fuck you now."

Max gasped quietly.

Again, Leo traced Max's chest with his hand, downwards over his belly and slowly towards his pussy. "Fuck me, please," Max said. He honestly felt desperate at this point, and couldn't think of anything he wanted more than being fucked by Leo. Impatiently he moved his hips up and down, trying to reach for Leo's fingers, wanting him to start fingerfucking him.

Instead, he felt a cool, solid object pushing against his pussy.

Oh wait, that's what I heard Leo doing before, Max thought, he put on a strap-on. Fuck, that's so hot.

He was dripping with wetness and he felt Leo slide the dildo up and down his pussy, sliding it over his t-dick, which made him squirm with pleasure, and down towards his pussy hole. Gently Leo pushed the dildo against his hole, pushing it deeper into him with slow movements. He relaxed into the feeling, and then, with a deep thrust Leo fully pushed the dildo into him.

"Fuuuck... yes," Max panted. "Please don't stop."

"Hmm, you like that don't you? You little pussyboy, desperately opening your legs like that for me. Begging me to fuck you," Leo said and started to fuck him slowly. "Tell me what it feels like to be fucked like this."

"Oh my god, it feels so goood," Max whimpered. "I've been fantasising about getting fucked by you all week. Feeling your dick inside me is all I want."

"Oh yeah? You're such a good little slut for me," Leo answered. He grabbed Max by his face again, strengthening the grip around his jaw. "Open up," he said. Max opened his mouth and felt Leo spit into his mouth. "Good boy. Now swallow," Leo said.

Max did as he was told. He felt both grossed out and turned on by the sensation of Leo's spit in his mouth. It felt humiliating to be bossed around like that, and it was turning him on so much. He wasn't used to being out of control and, frankly, he loved it.

"Ahh, yeah, fuck me... harder," he moaned, when Leo started speeding up his pace.

"You like that, you little slut? I need to see you mean it," Leo said, and he then grabbed the blindfold and pulled it off Max's face. "Look me in the eyes," he whispered, and Max felt a wave of horniness move through his lower belly when he caught Leo's lustful gaze. "Tell me you want me to fuck you harder. Beg me for it," Leo groaned.

"Fuck me harder, ahhh. Please, fuck me harder, please, I beg you," Max whimpered.

Leo grabbed his face and kissed him on the mouth, squeezed his face so Max opened his mouth -- he moaned and felt Leo lick his lips, their tongues intertwined and their breathing synced.

Fuuuck. It felt so incredibly good to be fucked like this.

Waves of pleasure washed over him, he felt Leo's dick thrusting deep inside him, and with each thrust Leo pressed against his clit which made him groan with pleasure. Max couldn't do anything but surrender to the feeling. "Ahhh, fuck.. I'm getting close," he moaned.

"Ahh, yeah, you wanna come for me, you little slut," Leo moaned while grabbing onto Max's hip with one hand and grinding even more over Max's t-dick with each thrust. "Let go, just let go," he encouraged Max, looking him into his eyes.

"Hmmm.. ahhh," Max moaned, turned on even more by his gaze, and he felt the orgasm build deep inside him. "I'm coming, ahhh... fuck... I'm coming," he sighed and closed his eyes. Waves and waves of intense pleasure started washing over him, moving through his whole body. His orgasm seemed endless.

When it had faded away Max opened his eyes and looked at Leo who was still on top of him. He wanted to touch Leo's body so bad, to feel his skin, grab his butt and brush through his hair. He tried wiggling himself out of the cuffs again.

"Not yet, baby," Leo answered with a grin. "I need you in this position for just a little bit longer." He pulled out of Max and moved up, now sitting on top of him. His strap-on was glistening with Max's wetness and it looked so hot.

"Now suck my dick," Leo said with a low voice.

He grabbed Max's face again, pulled open his mouth with his thumb and slid the dildo into him. "Yeah, that's it. Open up for me, you little slut."

Max looked up and watched Leo's body moving slowly in and out of his mouth. He started to get turned on again, moaning softly with the rhythm of Leo's thrusts.

Leo then pulled out of Max's mouth and unbuckled the belt of his strap-on. He took it off and was now fully naked, on top of Max. "I want you to suck my actual dick now," Leo said softly. He leaned forward and pressed his t-dick onto Max's half open mouth.

"Ahh, hmmm," Max groaned, waves of arousal moving through his body. Leo's clit was so hard and big, it looked like a little dick that twitched with each touch. He opened his mouth, and took Leo's t-dick into his mouth. With slow thrusts Leo started mouthfucking Max, who moaned with pleasure.

"Oh fuck, yeah, that feels so good," Leo said. "You like that, you little pussyboy? Being tied up, sucking on my dick like the horny little slut you are. Mmm... I can tell you were made for this." With his right hand he grabbed Max's head from behind, pushing him deeper into his t-dick and speeding up the pace.

"Ahh, hmmm," Max moaned with each thrust.

Then Leo stopped, pulled back and untied Max's left hand. "I want you to touch yourself now. I want you to come with me," Leo said.

Fuck, yes, Max thought. He moved his hand down and started touching his clit. He moaned when he felt how hard and incredibly wet he was.

"Look at me," Leo said, and pushed his t-dick into Max's mouth again. He started slowly thrusting in and out of Max's mouth while Max watched him facefuck him. "Ahh, fuck. You feel so good. You eager little slut."

The sight of Leo above him, his t-dick in Max's mouth and touching his own pussy made Max squirm with pleasure. "Ahhh," he moaned, and started jerking himself off. Both Leo's and Max's movements became faster, more intense, and Max felt another orgasm build up inside of him.

Max closed his eyes, focusing on the feeling. He couldn't take it much longer.

"I'm so close, fuck, I'm going to come," Leo gasped. Max looked up at Leo, their eyes locked and he felt his orgasm start rolling over him like a wave. "Come... with... me...now," Leo moaned and he came, his body shaking with orgasmic waves while Max came at the same time. They both closed their eyes, moaned and gasped for air, their bodies twitching and clenching.

Moments later their orgasms had waned and Leo sank onto Max, his sweaty body felt heavy and warm. They both drifted off for a while.

A light flash and the sound of rolling thunder woke them up from their brief nap. Max had forgotten for a moment where he was, and that outside of this room a whole world existed. Leo looked up and grinned at Max.

"Well that was fun," he said. "I'm so glad I found such a good neighbour." Max nodded, still overwhelmed by the whole experience.

Then Leo got up, dressed himself and unlocked Max from his cuffs. "Let's do this again, soon," Leo said, kissed Max on his cheek and walked out of the room.

HotTboy
HotTboy
32 Followers