All Comments on 'Forced Love'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why no watersports? 😔

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Just the way a story of vengeance against the bad guys should be. As far as grammar nitpicking, I don't care about it. Let the nitpickers do that. I look at the plot and the way the direction of the story goes. This one was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really wish you would drop the anal stuff. Guys that would prefer a dry, gender-neutral, bacteria-filled asshole to a wet pussy, really should take a closer look at their own sexual identity.

sargedog1sargedog1over 1 year ago

Great story. Long ones usually can't hold my interest but I read stem to stern. Thank you for being atypical by in large and not get his sister to be knocked by her brother which would be character assassination.

sargedog1sargedog1over 1 year ago

Great story. Long ones usually can't hold my interest but I read stem to stern. Thank you for being atypical by in large and not get his sister to be knocked by her brother which would be character assassination.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadover 1 year ago

Ummm it started out ok, then it was a mess and didn't make any sense by the end. I get you were rushed to get these stories off your plate but next time just mothball them until you have something worthy of your writing talent.

Nasty56Nasty56over 1 year ago

I would like another chapter to this story but still 5 stars!

conner0123conner0123over 1 year ago

A little sex, a little intrigue along with some love and laughter. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Time jumps (especially after 20 years) are never a good idea.

And the first dialogue alone, after the two haven't seen, spoken or written to each other in years, was.... unbelievable in its entirety

And with that foundation, everything else was doomed to be mediocre at best, as the wooden dialogue and implausibility of the first incident overshadowed the rest of the story.

Your ending didn't help either, because I felt like it was from a different draft (?)

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Fantastic sexy tale, I loved it. I was hoping Lori might be pregnant but maybe he can knock Miriam up as well as Cindy.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Not much incest romance. Nice story though.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Well told, fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is piece of shit. Just like 'Let Go'. I dropped it after 1 page. Like what the fuck.

He was disowned because of his sister, I can somehow understand that he didn't blame her for it or hate her for it, but she didn't contact him in any form in 20 years, 20 fucking years. And when she contacted him after 20 years he just came running like a puppy after its master. Like. What the fuck ? 20 years is a long time, a really really long time. No excuse or reason can overcome that. Jeff doesn't have any self respect, sense of self worth, dignity and pride of a man and as a man.

MaverickXMaverickXover 1 year ago

I'll probably push through it until It's over or I can't stand it anymore, but 1 page in and I'm having a really hard time with it. It's not horrible but it definitely feels very rushed. I Hate hate HATE time jumps, going straight into her jumping on him naked (and him not finding out why until she casually strolls back into his life like nothing happened 20 years later) to conveniently having the mom walk in and then all the sudden there's a 2 decade gap with no contact ever from the sister and they just jump into it like nothing happened? I can't get Into it. You seem like you can write a decent story. I dont think I've come across anything else you've put out, but it's so much better to take a long time writing a good story than trying to shove out multiple mediocre ones.

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

As someone else put it, a fun story. I would have liked the siblings reunite from time to time with their significant others.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

This had the potential for a 5 star rating, but unfortunately it has far too many flaws. I almost stopped reading this at the fake hostage incident with George the chauffeur. That was some of the stupidest crap ever.

Also, with regards to the relationship between Marion and Lori...Lori totally cheated on Marion by sleeping with Jeff. Did you not think about that as you were doing your outline and plotting your story? 🤔

Obviously, you didn't do either one. 🙄

I really wanted to give you a rating of two, but I'm feeling generous. 3/5

feelgood2000feelgood2000over 1 year ago

Started good but it was lacking sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly, this is one of the best story lines I've read ... I don't even like reading.

Although I wouldn't really consider it erotica, it was an awesome story about family, loss, reconnecting, & family disfunction, which is a very common thing.

Keep up the great work.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 1 year ago

I'm giving you 3 stars, because as a, kind of, crime thriller it holds together. What does not hold together is the familia-ties. The sister never acknowledges that she was given a privileged life while her brother got the shit-end. The brother, while not blaming the sister, acts like everything is peachy. And what was the scene with the sorta rape? So you could title this "Forced Love"? And then to do a switcheroo at the end of having the Sister come out as gay and marry her assistant.

Also, I like most of your stories, but lately you seem to be stuck on mistreated/wrong son, asshat father with the son ending up with (usually) the mother and sister while the father gets it in the shorts as the plot line. You never have either the sister or mother defy the father leaving it up to the son to stand alone.

buzman0112buzman0112over 1 year ago

I liked this story a lot!!! Great job!!!

FamilyLover260FamilyLover260over 1 year ago

A very good and interesting story, but should have had more sex.

Would have loved to have had a sex scene between Cindy and Jeff.

Also the incest part is not very present at the end.

FamilyLover260FamilyLover260over 1 year ago

Can you write a spinoff with Cindy and Jeff?

Would love to see what they get up to in the bedroom!!!

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69over 1 year ago

Enjoyed the read! What does Miriam think of Lori's tattoo, hmmm 🤔

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 1 year ago

Good story. Very sad beginning and an even sadder ending as the siblings fling was a one off. Yet in the end, two ppl whose lives were destroyed by a serious POS found the love and time that was taken from them. Really enjoyed this read and plan on partaking in more. 5 stars.

SmellerSmellerover 1 year ago

I feel like you tried to squeeze too many topics into such a small story. The sister was supposed to be in love with her brother all this time but is also gay and in a long-term relationship. On top of that you have the whole revenge subplot which doesn't really fit. I stopped reading at one point and just flew over it because it became less and less satisfying to enjoy for me.

Brandon11Brandon11about 1 year ago

Was hoping for a confrontation with his mother and a F. off to his father.

SuthrnlvrSuthrnlvr11 months ago
Beautiful story

You have written another wonderful story my friend. Please keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WHO IS CYNTHIA (SEE PAGE 1) AND CINDY?????

Frankie1952Frankie19527 months ago

wonderful story even at my second read. I still would have loved to see Lori and Jeff together.

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

The drunk scene in the deli was awesome!!!

CcatoneCcatone4 months ago

Very p plausible story, well written, and the chemistry of sex it lacked just a little tiny bit, yet the story fulfilled wonderfully.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...