Forced Servitude Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back into the house heading back to my room when it dawn on me that the only way that I knew how to get to my room lead through Mr. Joseph office. The door to the office was closed. I stood in front of the door trying to decide to knock first or to just open the door and walk straight to my room. I knocked. There was no answer, so I went through the door and ending up looking straight at Mr. Joseph who was sitting at his desk, looking at me. I stated that I hope I had not disturbed him but that I knew of no other way to get to my bed room. Mr. Joseph stated, "There is no other way to get to your bedroom. Jennifer you are free to just enter my office without knocking anytime you wish to go to your bedroom." I said that I understood, excused myself and went into my room.

I sat on the bed for a good half hour trying to get my head around as to why there was no other way to get to this room. It was only then that I noticed a note on one of the bed's pillows. It was from Mr. Joseph asking me to join him for dinner at 6:30 pm. I was to dress in any manner that I felt like dressing in.

After taking a bath (it felt so good to just soaking in the hot water) I went to the closet and pull out the attire that I thought that I would be comfortable in, it included a pair of flat shoes, panties, bra, and a light summer dress.

At 6:30, I came to the dinner room entrance, I was met by Mr. Joseph who also just arriving. He stated that I looked lovely. The dinner was good and we had a good conversation discussing a wide variety of things.

That is basically how the next three days went, then came Friday.

I awoke that morning and I summoned Ling as had become our practiced routine. She entered the room in an excited state. Ling explained that Mr. Joseph would be in his office for the rest of the day having meeting with various business associates. Mr. Joseph had requested that I assist him in conducting these meeting. Mr. Joseph had assigned Ling the task of getting me prepared for my assignment of assisting Mr. Joseph. I had no idea of how I was supposed to assist him.

Ling stated that I must hurry. First I must bathe, and then she will prepare and dress me for the occasion.

The bath has already been drawn; Ling extended her hand to me and to help me from the bed. She placed her arm around my upper shoulder, steadying me by grasping my left breast; she walked me from the bed to the bath room. She proceeded to bath me making sure that my body was clean. She dried my body with the lushest towels that I had ever felt.

Ling escorted me from the bath room to that spot in front of the foot of the bed where the arm and leg restraints were. "In the future when I tell you to go to the Prep Station, you are to come to this spot". She secured my arms and legs into the restraints. From there Ling comb out my hair putting it in a ponytail. She then placed a beautiful collar/wrist cuff/chain apparel around my neck. The collar was accompanied by wrist cuffs which Ling put around my wrist. The wrist cuffs and the collar were attached to each other by two chains, one chain for each wrist that went from the neck collar down to my wrist. These chains even though somewhat light, were sturdy and would require some equipment to break them. The chains were long enough so that I would be able to lower my arms down to my sides.

"Now that you are dressed, I will do my final task in getting you ready to go into Mr. Joseph office."

Shocked, I realized that with only the collar and wrist bands on that once again I was to be displayed in front of people! I fortified myself by repeat to myself that I agreed that Mr. Joseph could do whatever he wanted to me. I gave my word and I plan on keeping it. What was this final task that Ling had to do to get me ready?

Ling, standing in front of my bond body, placed both of her hands on my breast and began fondling them. She played special attention to my nipples, pulling and twisting them until they stood straight out. I was beginning to get excited and felt some moisture starting to form inside of me and my clit was stirring trying to get out from its hood. Ling stepped back from me and said, "You are ready."

Ling then gave me the following instructions: "You are to enter his office through that door (pointing to the door that lead from this bedroom to his office) and walk across the office to the door on the far side of the room. Do not knock, just open the door and walk straight into the conference room directly to the chair that Mr. Joseph is sitting in, move between his legs, turn to face his guest, sit on your behind and spread your legs wide, then lean back so that the back of your head lies on his penis. You are to stay in that position until Mr. Joseph tells you otherwise.

Ling released my arms and ankles from the restraints. Pointing to the door that leads to Mr. Joseph's office, she said, "He is waiting for you."

I gather all of my courage and walk through that door. Upon entering the office, I headed for the door on the far side of the office. Following Ling instructions, I open the door and saw a room slightly smaller than the office. Sitting in a large chair near the back of the room was Mr. Joseph. Directly facing Mr. Joseph's chair were four other large chairs placed in a semi-circle. The two center chairs were occupied by two men.

Mr. Joseph and the two men were engaged in some type of serious conversation. Gathering my courage, per Ling's directions, I walked up to Mr. Joseph's chair, faced him, moved between his legs, turned sat on my behind and open my legs wide. Finally I placed the back of my head into his crouch. I sat there looking at the two men. My emotions went into overload. I felt ashamed, exposed, afraid and strangely extremely excited. My nipples which had already been brought to attention were trying as hard as they could to stretch out further from my breast. Mr. Joseph continued his discussion while gently using his hand to stroke my head. The two men throughout the rest of the discussion would as often as possible without being rude to Mr. Joseph look over my entire body, especially my pussy where they could see my clit slowly totally expose itself.

I sat there not moving while trying not to blush with embarrassment of being total exposed before these men. Feeling Mr. Joseph stroking my head brought back memories of last night (especially of his penis erupting inside of me). I sat there contented to be there pleasing Mr. Joseph (as was evident by how hard his penis was getting as it pressed against the back of my head) even though I had no Idea why he had me so displayed in front of these men.

When their discussion ended, the two men came forward shook Mr. Joseph hand and then left the room. Mr. Joseph told me to stand and walk around to stretch my legs, to get a drink of water from the table (which had a variety of finger foods and drinks) at the other end of the room and if I needed to, to use the rest room.

As I returned from the rest room, Mr. Joseph, who had already returned to his chair, looked me over (especially between my legs) and to told me to resume my position between his legs. He then pressed a button and the door to this office open and a lady was escorted into the room by one of Mr. Joseph staff. The staff member, before assisting her to sit in one of the chairs, moved one of the center chairs from its position in line with the other three chairs and placed it three feet from the end of my legs. A discussion between this woman and Mr. Joseph ensued just as it had with the two men. The whole time I remained in my position. I went into another level of emotional overload being exposed in such an intimate fashion to a member of my same sex. I was being overcome by a desire for her to get out of that chair, drop down on the floor in front of me and to commence to orally attacking my vagina.

After the discussion with lady ended and she had been escorted from the room, Mr. Joseph again let me walk around and go to the bathroom. Upon my return, I notice that the chair had been moved back to it original position alongside of the other chairs.

This scenario repeated itself twice (with male businessmen) more before Mr. Joseph told me to return to my room and to see Ling who had further instructions for me. I left the room in a highly excited state, wet between my legs as I looked over my shoulder at Mr. Joseph. He just sat in the chair seemly digesting the discussions from his series of meetings.

As I entered my room, Ling was sitting on the bed waiting for me. She spoke, "Prep Station". I went and still by the restraints at the foot of my bed. Ling came up to me and put the restraints on my arms and legs. She then went into Mr. Joseph office. Approximately ten minutes later she came back into my bedroom. She was breathing in a slightly excited manner and her face was flushed.

Standing before me she said, "I went into see Mr. Joseph. Based upon his evaluation of how you handled the situation in his conference room, I would be coming out of his office after being subjected to either punishment or reward. For you see I am responsible for preparing you for whatever task he has for you. If you behavior is not acceptable, I am to pass on to you the same punishment I receive from Mr. Joseph. If your behavior is good then I will share the type of reward with you that he has bestowed on me."

The following is what she told me about tonight's consultation with Mr. Joseph about my behavior:

"As I walked over to where Mr. Joseph was sitting, I removed my skirt followed by my panties. I was preparing myself for either a very hard spanking on my bare ass or for a glorious sucking on my pussy. You see, I am totally in love with Mr. Joseph, a love that he cannot return. I am assisting him in his search for the woman that will complete him. That it is the only way I can stay near him. I do whatever he asks of me and my ass suffers or my pussy is rewarded for my efforts. Either way, I get what I want, for him to intimately touch me. This intimacy I pass on to you making me part of his love making with you. If you are truly the one, I hope that I can continue on with this sharing of him between you and me."

With that being said, Ling sank down to her knees in front of me. Placing her hands on my lips, she parted them and began licking me all over the area between my legs. I was not prepared for this. I had never ever had any feelings for another woman. Being restrained I could not prevent Ling from eating me out. As she began I was repulsed by her actions. But that soon changed as the pleasure that her talented tongue was giving my pussy radiated though out my body. I started pushing my pussy into her face trying to get her tongue as deep as possible into me. This must have gone on for at least an half an hour. I must have cum at least four times. I was again so weak from those organisms that I was hanging by my wrist, my legs no longer able to support my weight.

Ling stood up on her toes so that she could kiss me on the lips. I tasted myself on her face and again I found that I love that taste!

Ling then went to the door and came back with Thomas. He released me from my restraints including my collar and wrist cuffs and placed me in my bed. I fell asleep.

It must have been mid evening when Ling woke me up. "It is time for dinner. I must prepare you."

Ling lead me out of the bedroom through the office into the interior of Mr. Joseph's home. I felt weird wearing a "dress". The dress was a velvet green clinging material that form fitted every curve of my body, especially my breast and my prominent butt.

Mr. Joseph was seated at the head of the table. I placed to his left. I looked around the table and saw all of the people who had been meeting with Mr. Joseph today in his conference room. Seeing how formally the table had been set I conducted myself during the dinner in a manner befitting a formal dinner. During all of the dinner conversations and discussions, Mr. Joseph made a point of eliciting my opinion whenever he thought that I could add to or make comments. That was a wonderful feeling. I was at this dinner, being allowed to be more than just some sex object to be displayed as some type of trophy.

After the dinner was concluded and Mr. Joseph was seeing his guest out, Ling came into the dinner room to get me. Leading me back to my bedroom, she stated, "Prep Station". After removing the dress from my body and securing me in the restraints, Ling turned down the lights leaving the room a dimly lit condition.

End Part 2

12