All Comments on 'Forced Servitude Pt. 03'

by lrhustler

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsabout 7 years ago
Good story

I like the plot, I can't wait to read the next chapter. English grammar needs some improvement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I'm enjoying much of the story; however, I find Ling a major distraction. I don't care about her part of the story line and find myself skimming those sections.

Early on, Mr. Joseph (first or last name? Did I miss that?) Said he's looking for someone he can spend his life with, thus all these trials. I've never understood people who seek to have someone so important to them displayed and shared with others. This flaunting is supposed to increase and demonstrate their status and power? It seems opposite to me, especially if at some future point she becomes wife and mother of his kids. His actions won't ever be my thing, but I wish you would give us more to better understand Mr. Joseph's world.

55Randy55Randyalmost 7 years ago
Great plot

The general sexual tension and gradual buildup. along with the overall plot of her serving him to atone for her boyfriend's debt add up to anticipation. What is going to be the outcome of this?

It seems the writer's English is improving as the story progress.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous