Forced Servitude Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the game continued, I tried to follow the progress of the game. I did not know how to play the game, however after a few hands, I picked how to play. After that, I started to observe the five guests players. I soon ascertained that Mr. Joseph, the female, and the man on Mr. Joseph immediate left were the better card players.

At times during a game when Mr. Joseph had his cards and was waiting for the other players to either asking for more cards or raising the stacks, he moved his right hand up under my short shirt and started absentmindedly stroking my breast. This had the effect of relaxing him which resulted in him playing better. Soon his pile of chips had grown substantially. Just after Mr. Joseph had collected his winnings from the last game and the cards were being dealt, Mr. Joseph resumed stroking my left breast.

The man on Mr. Joseph far left who was constantly loosing suddenly objected to my being at the game. He claimed that Mr. Joseph had an unfair advantage of having something (me) that relaxed him and at the same time distracted the other players. That brought Mr. Joseph conscience mind to be aware of what his left hand had been doing. Realizing that this man had a point, Mr. Joseph said, "I am sorry, what a rude host I am being. Jennifer please go and sit on Al's lap for a while." Quickly thinking back to what Ling had told me about what Mr. Joseph might do with me this night, I calmly got up and walked over to Al (not bothering to move the skirt down from around my waist). He pulled his chair back, patted his leg. I sat on it just as I had done for Mr. Joseph. The card game resumed. Whereas Mr. Joseph had absentmindedly fondled me, Al was consciously doing it to the point that he just gently pulled the shirt up over the top of me breast exposing them to everyone. Since this was not the first time I had been exposed, I took it in stride. It was just dumb luck (as far as I could tell) that Al won the next two hands. Wanting everyone to think that it was his playing skills that won those two hands, said to me, "Thank you Jennifer for sitting with me, however I need to concentrate so you may leave."

As I started to go back to Mr. Joseph I was thinking that was not too bad. He just groped my breast and exposed me more both of which actually felt good. I decided to leave my shirt above my breast and the skirt around my waist as I felt sexy in do so. Sharon then spoke up saying, "Do we have some sexism going on here or do I not get a chance to see if Jennifer can assist my card playing." Mr. Joseph nodded to me, so I turned around and walked over to Sharon's chair. I wondered as a woman was she Gay or Bi-sexual or as a strong head business person in this male environment she felt it necessary to compete with these guys in everything including me. She did not slide her chair back but indicated to me that she wanted me standing right next to her left side (she is left handed).

After I moved into position at her side, I felt her left hand sliding over my butt cheeks (that felt so good that my clit started to awaken). Sharon was only the second woman to touch me in a sexual way. On her third pass over my butt, she moved the string that went between my ass cheeks aside so that she could circle one of her fingers around my anus. That felt strangely good. No one had ever touched me there. Sharon lost the next hand but won the one after that. After collecting her chips and receiving her cards for the next hand, she resumed trying to stroke my anus. That string kept returning to its location down the middle of my ass crack. Out of frustration, she pulled that string straight down which pulled the whole tong down to the middle of my legs. I just stood still while looking at Mr. Joseph. He used his hand to indicate that I was to stay there. Now that she had full access, the rimming and stroke increased unabated. Sharon won the next two hands.

At that point, John the man sitting next to Mr. Joseph's right, stated that he needed some of my luck. Sharon playfully patted me on the butt and said, sure why not. Even though the tong was in the middle of my thighs meaning that I could only duck walk from Sharon, I thought that that added to the sexiness of my situation, so I left the tong there. The man on Sharon left, Tim, stop me as I started to pass him. He said to me, "Let me help you." He lowered the tong all the way down to my feet. I step out of the tong and he picked them up. Mr. Joseph spoke up saying, "Tim put the tong into the pot. The winner of the next hand gets to keep that tong along with the rest of Jennifer clothes." Everyone cheer that suggestion. I then went and stood by the right side of the John. As that hand played out, John was somewhat bold in that he not only stroked my rear, teased my anus, but he slid his hand completely from my backside to my front where his finger slid up and down my slit.

Needless to say, my clit came completely from under its hood, something everyone noticed. There was spirited betting on this hand. It was finally won by Jim, the man on Mr. Joseph's immediate left. He separated the tong from his winnings putting the tong in his pocket. Mr. Joseph then told me to walk over to Jim so that he can claim the rest of his winnings. I came over and stood to the right of Jim. He pushed his chair back and stood right in front of me. After asking me to raise my arms over my head, he pulled the shirt up and off of me. Next he knelt in front of me, his face an inch from my vagina. I feared that he was going to lick me there and perhaps suck on my clit. If he did, I was sure that I would immediately cum. Instead Jim placed both of his hands on the skirt; he pulled down the skirt while making sure that his hands rubbed along my skin as the skirt moved from my waist to my feet. I then stepped back freeing the skirt from my feet. The skirt and shirt joined my tong in Jim's pocket.

Mr. Joseph called me over to sit on his lap. I thought that Mr. Joseph had satisfied his carnal desires of showing me off and letting me be groped, so I kind of relaxed as I sat in his lap. Mr. Joseph then said, "Gentlemen and Lady, it is late in the evening. We will have one last hand of poker. Being your host, I will deal the cards but will not play this hand. There will be no money in the pot. The item that you will be playing for is sitting in my lap. The winner will have Jennifer at their disposal here at the table for a ten minute period during which the winner will be allowed to fondle her body using either hands or mouth or both until either she cums or the ten minute expires." I was caught off guard by what he had just said. He was going to give me to one of them for some imitate sex activity. I was hurt, disappointed and excited all at the same time. Looking directly at Sharon, Mr. Joseph said, "Are we all in for this last game?" He received five affirmative replies. Since there was no money involved in the game, there was the deal and then the asking for cards, so the game came to a quick conclusion. Sharon won.

I got up from Mr. Joseph's lap and as I walked around the table to the other end where Sharon was I was trying to sort out how I felt about being given to a woman. Sharon had moved her chair back away from the table and stood straight up waiting for me. I looked into her eyes trying to see if she really wanted me or again was playing into this role of being "one of the guys". What I saw scared me. I saw naked wanton desire in those eyes. When I got to Sharon, I was between the table and Sharon facing her. She put her hands on my hips and spun me around so that I was facing the table looking directly back at Mr. Joseph, who had a look of curiosity on his face. The other four men were intently watching me also with that same look of questioning, what is that woman is going to do with a naked female.

Sharon placed her hands on my shoulders and gently pushed my upper body down onto the table while pushing my feet apart, leaving my ass pointed directly at her with my pussy spread open. Sharon then fell to her knees so that her face lineup directly with my pussy. She spent a good minute just looking at my open pussy. That leaded me to wonder if this was her first time engaging in lesbian sex. I then felt her tongue tentatively probe into my inner pussy. She pulled back a second and then returned to licking every square centimeter of my exposure vagina. I stared squiring. I was turned on by the action of her tongue and by the fact that five men were watching me being eaten out by a woman. I had never felt so wanton, exposed, and slutty in my life. About four minutes into Sharon assault on my pussy, she stop licking and suddenly gently bit down on my very exposed clit. That did it; I came with a shattering climax that lasted at least a minute during which Sharon continued to alternate between licking my pussy and sucking on my clit.

Even though weaken, I rose up my upper body from the table and with unsteady legs turned around and looked at Sharon. She was still on her knees with a face covered with my secretion looking at me with a longing expression on her face. I left her kneeling there and walked back over to stand next to Mr. Joseph who looked at me with this satisfied proud appearance on his face. He had just won a psychological victory over Sharon which I am sure he will use to his advantage in his business dealing with her. Had he fixed that last game so that Sharon would win?

Mr. Joseph then whispered in my ear for me to return to my bedroom. I left the game room and walked naked back through the house with that glow of a woman who had just been sexually satisfied. When I got to my room and looked at the clock it was after 2:00am in the morning. Completely exhausted I went straight to the bed, got in and feel into a deep sleep.

End Part 3