Forced Sissy Boating Weekend

Story Info
Sissy, Mistress, and Evie: Boating fun.
1.8k words
4.45
22.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
537 Followers

I lay on my back, naked, hot sun blaring upon me, with Evie's cock deep in my "pussy". Mistress laid beside me, and lightly stroked my oiled cock, keeping me right on the edge of cuming, while Evie fucked me. She wore a Cheshire smile, enjoying the show.

We were on Evie's speedboat. It had a spacious cuddy cabin for sleeping, and as it turns out, seats that were perfect for fucking. The seats folded in a manner where I could lay back, spread my legs, and Evie could stand, and the height was perfect for him to fuck me. I had to spread wide, then I could rest my feet on the side seats. I could also be bound in that position, my naked body exposed, while they sped around the lake.

Mistress had recently invited her gay friend to join us.

They worked together; she called him Evie.

Now our twosome was a threesome.

While I was tied to the bed, she'd planned for Evie to join us, and he would be the recipient of my first suck job. Although I had known the moment would some day occur, had I not been bound, I would have refused. But that's the thrill of bondage, you can be "forced" into expanding your boundaries.

I found myself attracted to him. He kept himself hairless, which appealed to me.

He was a comfortable combo of fem-ness, and male-ness. He was attracted only to men, so there was no sexual relationship between him and Mistress.

Our (threesome-ish) sex dynamic was fantastic, as was our time spent outside of the bedroom. During our non-sexual time, I was able to comfortably weave in and out of slave mode. I always wore panties, so I was always (secretly) in sissy-mode.

Often we'd be out at a restaurant, (and they'd both already have had orgasms), but I was denied, so I'm enjoying the conversation, but also a bit on sexual edge.

Our conversations could be about the issues of the day, and either Mistress or Evie could give a look, or make a comment, "You'd look nice in those heels," as some sex-pot strolled past in sexy heels, stoking my sissy embers into flames. And then back to politics, or whatever.

On this day, the boat was anchored in the middle of a cove. Evie fucked my pussy, and Mistress laid beside me, and casually teased my cock. Precum flowed out my cock, and Mistress dabbed her finger in it, and Evie withdrew, and she coated my "pussy" opening. Evie also dabbed some on his finger, coating his cock with my precum, then re-entering my pussy. "There's no lube like precum. You're slick as cum on a gold tooth," as he stroked in and out of my pussy.

I was his first submissive. He enjoyed it more than he'd anticipated. He had not really thought about the idea of a "fuck-toy", but now that he had one, he thoroughly enjoyed his new "toy".

Mistress straddled my face, and I tongued her hole as she stoked her clit. This was among her favorites. Often she preferred getting herself off with her finger, while I licked her.

Or sometimes I held her favorite dildo in my mouth, while she fucked herself on it, and stoked her clit to orgasm.

In this position, laying back with Evie fucking me, and Mistress straddling my face, my hands were not tied, but they were trapped to my sides, useless. Evie took over teasing my cock while Mistress grinded on my face.

Evie picked up his pace, fucking me harder; fucking me like a girl gets fucked.

I squealed like girl, "Ohhhh, Ohhhh, Ahhhh, Ahhhh, Ahhhh," as he pounded toward orgasm. I simply could not keep quiet, as he pounded my pussy.

Evie panted, "I'm getting close."

Mistress responded, "Me too!"

And they came together, her acrid juices filling my mouth, and his cum filling my "pussy".

They spent a moment in afterglow, and then we all skinny dipped into the water.

As we tread water, Mistress said, "Backwards."

I knew what she meant. The alphabet backwards, out loud. I had to think about it,

"Z, Y, X, W...and my cock shrunk. That, and the cool water, and my raging hardon was soon just a little sissy nub.

But nub or not, I was still very horny; I NEEDED to cum. But I was her slave.

Evie was amused by Her dominion over me.

They got back into the boat and toweled off, lounging naked in the warm sun, but I was to remain in the water until I was completely soft and tiny, (and all of Evie's cum was flushed out of my pussy).

I begged, "Mistress, I'm getting tired," as I tread water.

"OK baby," she replied, and I climbed up the ladder.

She held up my bikini, "Here you go," smiling with the knowledge that I'd soon have a bra tan.

It was a cool day, but the sun was hot.

They retreated to the covered part of the boat for a nap, but I was to remain in the sun, and allow my body to be "tattooed" by the sun. My skin tanned fast and dark. In a few hours, my breasts would have little bikini bra triangles, with my nipples perfectly centered. The rest of my body would be tanned, except for my bra area, and the bikini bottom area. The bra lines across my back added to the femmed tan.

I would have the ultimate sissy tattoo.

They awoke from their naps. I had fallen asleep too, and the sun had done a number on my skin. Mistress casually pealed back the edge of my bikini top, and smiled. The contrast was profound! If I wore a thin top, anyone could see I had a bra tan.

The lake had a dock owned by a gay woman, and most of her employees were gay girls. Some had a "butch" persona, while others wore skimpy little bikinis as they pumped gas into our boat. The dock had a subtle "adult" theme, that the casual boater might miss, but obvious to us.

The restaurant served great food, and also had a "kinky" element. The female servers dressed for effect, and tattoos covered their bodies. Our server wore 4" spiked heels, towering above our table, super short shorts, and a bikini top, and tats all over. She amazingly maneuvered thru her tasks as if she was wearing flip flops.

I was forced into femmy mode for every meal we ate there. I loved being feminized, but Mistress always pushed the boundaries.

This meal, my bikini stayed on. I wore thin white shorts, and a tight thin top with thin straps, and anyone could easily make out my bikini thru my clothes. Most patrons only smiled, but it was amusing to see the few patrons not "in" on the dynamic of the place. Their eyes were wide, and mouths gaped open.

I made no effort at vanity; I was a feminized sissy for all to see.

Leaving the dock, we were barely out of the marina and Evie asked Mistress if it'd be ok to fuck me. "Sure," she said, "Get naked."

Then I laid back on the seats, and spread. Loops were already in place, and she quickly bound my ankles wide, and loosely bound my hands behind my back. Then she lubed my ass, and began working a plug into my pussy. I preferred to be stretched with a plug before Evie fucked me, and Mistress usually obliged.

The plug eased in, and my sphincter locked down on the narrow part of the plug, and my cock grew to rock hard. Evie smiled looking at me, bound and spread. He'd just consumed a nice meal, and soon he'd consume a nice sissy.

We reach the no wake zone, and he went to full throttle, and we sped across the lake, back toward our cove. Reaching our cove, there was another boat there, so we sped off in search of a new private cove. Laying on my back, I could not see where we were headed, and we suddenly hit a large wake from another boat, and BOOM! I was unexpectedly jolted, and the plug discharged from my ass, and fell to the floor, to which Mistress and Evie broke into laughter. They couldn't stop laughing for a while.

Then Evie asked Mistress to take the wheel. He put lotion on his cock, stroking and looking down upon me, spread and bound. Once he was hard, his cock easily slid into my stretched pussy, and Mistress sped across the water at full speed, while he fucked me. Other boats caught a glimpse, a beautiful topless woman at the helm, while a man next to her pumped his hips at something they couldn't quite see.

The exhibitionistic effect added to the eroticism. My cock had become soft, and it just flopped around while he fucked me. His eyes were on the horizon; he wasn't even looking at me, just fucking away in my pussy, enjoying the lake views.

Then he looked down at me, increased his pace, and blew deep in my pussy.

Mistress slowed the boat to a stop, and they jumped in the water to rinse off, and I laid there, still bound, as Evie's cum leaked out of my pussy, and dripped onto the floor.

Finally I was untied. Mistress said, "I want you to fuck me like that."

She laid back, spread her legs, and I stood and entered her pussy. It was divine!

As usual, she stroked her clit, and Evie laid beside us and watched. We were in the main part of the lake, drifting, as I fucked her. "That's a good girl. Fuck Mama. Fuck me good." She looked at Evie, "Will you pinch my nipples?" And she closed her eyes.

I warned, "Mistress, I'm close to coming."

Eyes still closed, she said, "Go ahead. Let me feel you cum."

Evie reached back and eased a finger in my pussy, and I blew my cum deep into Mistress. It was so powerful; I shuttered, and my legs were weak. Mistress came at the same time. I pumped softly, as my cock softened, and when I was completely soft, I dropped to my knees, and began licking. She pushed, and my cum flowed from her pussy into my mouth.

We found a private cove and threw out the anchor.

It would soon be dark.

Mistress gave me some dainty pink panties, and a matching camisole.

We lounged in the boat, sipping wine and watching the sun set.

It became cold as soon as the sun went down, and we all retreated into the cuddy cabin.

Me in the middle; so Evie had access to me during the night, or Mistress might demand I serve her during the night as well.

Tomorrow would bring more of the same, as we dozed off for the night.

sissy171
sissy171
537 Followers