All Comments on 'Forced Sissy Boating Weekend'

by sissy171

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was a hot little number. I was thinking about the story and for some unexplainable reason my mind pictured a sex scene like the one in boat but it was taking place in the restaurant. I pictured three people sitting around and talking while other patrons ate and talked. As the conversation between the Mistress, Evie, and the Submissive Sissy was going through the latest news of the day while the Sissy was pounding Mistress when Evie said “excuse me for a minute” at which point he jammed his thumb up Mistress’s ass which caused her to scream out since it was unexpected and she began squirting a huge amount all over her two cohorts and four people at a nearby table. The strangest thing was this all took place in my head within about 10 seconds and I just started laughing until I could hardly breathe. I was grocery shopping and people were staring at me and a couple of them decided to get far away from me. I have no clue what triggered this aside from the fact that I was thinking about your story. That was a first for me which I suppose raises your writing abilities since it had that effect. Just thought I would pass that along since these kind of things don’t normally happen to me or anyone I converse with so thank you for that experience.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A damn hot little story. The best part is that there seems to be love and respect between mistress and sissy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersissy171@sissy171
Story teller. The first chapter of all my stories are largely true. Sometimes my imagination takes over, some stories are 100% true. This sort of bridges the gap of my naive youth, wishing I'd have had the sexual "courage" to explore deeper. Love writing and reading these sto...