All Comments on 'Forced Sissy Suck Training'

by sissy171

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

OMG! This was AMAZING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wanted to be the guy dressed an tied???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Check out blackmailed by dragqueens on new sex story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect. I would want a nice mistress like you and would only want other sissies to suck and pleasure. You nailed it and me. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's the kind of sissy I aspire to be. Invite me over and let me be with your sissy. Thank you. Joyce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would love to become your sissy slave. I'm so turned on.

Claudia69Claudia69about 1 year ago

Good Story!!!Does your Mistress need another Sissy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago
Sissified

As a new sissy cross dresser it was now time to suck some hard cocks.Once if found a nice hard black cock it was now time to wrap my red lips around this lovely hard cock staring me in my face.As i opened my mouth wide in slipped this nice big hard black cock.I started to lick his balls and suck on them.Soon i could feel his cock sliding down my throat deeper and deeper until his ball hit my red lips.I Now his load of cum filled my mouth throat and in to my belly.That was the first of may loads of that sweet cum that filled my mouth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersissy171@sissy171
Story teller. The first chapter of all my stories are largely true. Sometimes my imagination takes over, some stories are 100% true. This sort of bridges the gap of my naive youth, wishing I'd have had the sexual "courage" to explore deeper. Love writing and reading these sto...