All Comments on 'Forced To Believe Ch. 03'

by SoftNSweet4Onlyu

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
Teasingly

Short but very good! I love the way the story is progressing and was a very happy girl this morning when i found this next chapter. Patience has never been my strong point, but it was worth waiting for.

I feel for David and Mya and look forward to discovering where they go from here, back to the top of the hotel for more fun I'm hoping!

Have 5 stars and a favourite

definatelydifferent42definatelydifferent42almost 10 years ago
More Please

To short but fun ,

please make the chapters longer ,you just get your teeth into them and then they are gone ,i like what youve written i just want there to be more of it please ,

looking forward to the next chapter very much

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A nice start

I like this story, It shows promise but for as intense as they feel about one another, I'm wondering what the basis for the attraction is. It would make more sense or be a richer experience if we knew more about them and their relationship/attraction to one another. David said she was in her own league. Is this purely physical? Why does he NEED Mya to be HIS as opposed to any other woman at the hotel? And I'm wondering what is in Mya's profile that explains why she is attracted to Dom/Sub lifestyle? What void does David fulfill in her life? I'm really enjoying the story and I can't wait to know more about your characters.

Steve150177Steve150177over 9 years ago
Its been a long time, over 2 months.

Are you going to write more?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous