Forced to Blossom Ch. 01

Story Info
A trans man is captured, misgendered and fucked.
948 words
4.07
21.2k
18
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I do not condone forced detransitions. I believe in the importance of real-life consent-- this is merely a fantasy.)

Rory wakes up slow, groggy from what he will later discover to be a drug induced slumber. He's somewhere with dim lighting, strapped to a table with his legs spread, cool air brushing up against his privates.

"Hello Ms. Jessica," says a voice.

Rory jolts awake at the sound of his dead name. "Who are you?" he says. He wonders if he's in a dream. He tries to get up, but discovers his wrists, ankles, and waist are bound by a thick black rope which are holding him in place.

"I'm Dr. Goodman. Welcome to the The Feminization Facility, founded 90 years ago today. Can I get you some cold water?"

"Where am I?" he asks, panic at the absurd situation bringing him back to reality. He is incredibly thirsty but of course won't admit so, never once considering taking a beverage from this bizarre stranger. "Have I been kidnapped?" he wonders aloud, looking down in horror at his naked and exposed body. He's always hated looking at himself, but he needs to check to make sure he's unharmed.

"Kidnapping would require you're a minor, and it says here on your driver's license that you're nineteen years old. A fine age for a young woman such as yourself. You have excellent features, you know--high cheekbones, perky tits, a tight pussy with a completely pink labia and a perfectly unfucked hole."

"Shut up and let me go, freak!" he snaps, but his voice trembles, showing that he's very clearly afraid.

"Now now, Jessica. Don't make me gag you," he tuts, shaking a gloved finger. "I like to treat my ladies like a gentleman would, but if you start calling me names, I'll be forced to watch you drool all over yourself."

"My name is Rory," he insists.

The insane doctor sighs. "You were warned!" he says, then picks up an open-mouth gag. He yanks Rory's jaw open forcefully, slides it in, then clicks it securely behind his head.

"I'm going to have fun with you," he says with a smirk.

That was when Rory came to the terrible realization he wasn't in a dream, but a real-life nightmare.

He sprays a white foam into his gloved hands and lathers it on Rory's groin. Rory squeals behind the gag, fighting desperately against the restraints but it's no use and a waste of energy. He knows this, but won't give up, bucking and thrashing like a wild animal. It feels good, and he hates that. He wishes it stung, but instead it's warm and tingles.

"We'll solve your neglected pussy problem soon, but first we ought to clean her up."

He wheels over a metal table with objects on it--a razor, a pink vibrator, a dildo, a bottle of something, a butt plug and a syringe. He takes the pink razor and glides it down Rory's privates, tapping the excess hair on the table as he goes. When he pulls back Rory's folds he can't help but blush, humiliated and beginning to drool.

"All done!" He takes the bottle and sprays it on his handiwork, massaging his vagina. He plays with Rory's dick, and Rory's front hole clenches down on nothing against his will.

"Don't worry, we'll stuff you nice and full soon," he says, giving Rory a pat on the thigh. He picks up his next torture tool--the vibe, which he turns on what's probably the highest setting.

"Relax and let yourself feel good," he croons.

As if!he tries to say, but all that comes out is "Ah ah!" which turns into moans of pleasure as the vibe rubs against his dick.

"Your clitty must like this," he says, taking off his glove. His fingers are cold and starting to work him open.

A tear rolls down Rory's cheek. He feels helpless, and that feeling of being at someone's mercy, someone he barely knows, is terrifying, but he can't deny that it's also erotic. He's had his fair share of non-con fantasies, but this is just a whole new level!

Rory's eyes roll up in his head when Dr. Goodman finds what must be his g-spot, sending shockwaves of sweetness through his core.

"Good girl," he says, holding the vibe agains this dick with one hand and rubbing his sweet spot with the other. "Cum for me, whore."

"Ah, AH!" Rory fights it, tries to hold back, but in the end he squirts, hole clenching down around the doctor's digits. His desperate moans turn to overstimulated whimpers when the pace of the finger fucking doesn't slow, and his poor, sensitive clit is given no rest from the vibrations.

When Dr. Goodman takes away the stimulation, Rory is panting breathlessly as he tries to recover, but the relief is short-lived. The doctor comes back with a dildo which he slides into his slippery pussy--because that's how he's fucking it, not like just a hole, but like a hunk of meat, a cunt, a cum dump-- and Rory begs and prays to a God that's clearly not listening for it to stop but it doesn't until he's spraying across the room a second time and screaming as the dildo is shoved in and out, in and out at a relentless speed.

"Good pet, good girl," he coos. He rubs the squirt and cum from his abused pussy down to his ass, preparing it. It's uncomfortable and painful, but he forces the butt plug inside.

"I think that's enough for today. Tomorrow, we'll start your injections."

He injects the syringe into Rory, and soon, despite battling the heaviness of his eyelids, sleep reclaims him.