Forced to Blossom Ch. 02

Story Info
A female doctor at the Feminization Facility anal fucks him.
900 words
4.21
20.3k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew blinks himself awake, his throat dry and his stomach in knots. In front of him is a tall, beautiful woman with curly black hair, big-rimmed glasses and asymmetrical freckles scattered across her cheeks.

"I'm Dr. Anne Campbell. You must be Andi. How are you feeling?" she asks in a sweet, soprano voice.

"I'm good. Why am I in the hospital?"

Dr. Campbell laughs. "How about I get you some water. It was quite a hassle to get you here! Fought our men with tooth and nail."

As she talks, Andrew looks down at his chiseled pecs, furrowing his brows in confusion. "Why am I naked?" His heartbeat begins to pick up even though he's still groggy and fighting unconsciousness. Something is clearly wrong here!

He tries to stand up, only to realize with horror he's been restrained. He begins to struggle in earnest, huffing as he squirms in his chair.

"What's going on here? Are you here to torture me?"

"Heavens, no! Rather, I'm here to help you realize your true potential," she explains. She heads over to a table and picks up a device he doesn't recognize. "You see, I've been hired by a few of your fans. They've studied you for a long time through social media, as have I, and we've come to the unanimous conclusion that you're not meant to be male. You're a beautiful girl trapped in the wrong body, and I'm here to help fix you!"

"You must be making a mistake," he says, deciding to be logical about this. He's a smart guy, surely he can talk himself out of this shit show. "Whatever they're paying you, I can triple it."

"But it's not about the money for me, dear!" She kneels down and slides something on his dick, twisting a lock on it with a key on a string.

His nice guy approach goes out the window, after that.

"What the hell! Fuck!"

She pulls the string past her fluffy hair where it hangs over her white coat; it was a necklace that now controlled his manhood. "I injected you with a serum while you were asleep," she says, ignoring him. "It will cause your oversized clitty to shrink, but until its useless like it should be, we'll keep it out of reach. You'll only be cumming from your pussy, from now on."

"You're nuts! HELP! HELP!"

Her high-pitched voice laughs--a pretty little sound, much like the ringing of a small bell. "No one is coming to help, Andi. It's just you, me, and the dildos in this drawer. Now, I wonder which size we should start with?"

The doctor snaps her fingers, as though she's just remembering something. "Oh! We haven't even cleaned you up yet!"

Dr. Campbell takes a piece of paper and sticks it on where the thatch of curly dark pubic hair is. Forcefully and quickly, she yanks it off, hair ripped from his skin as he shrieks. His eyes water with the pain, which only fuels the flames of her evil laughter.

"New girls are so cute when they scream and cry," she purrs. "Gets me so wet..." She squirts something pink on her gloved hands and begins massaging his dark nipples. His dick feels like there's a fire above it from the sudden wax, but now its struggling to harden. He's always been weirdly sensitive there, but has never told any of his sexual partners out of shame.

"Please don't," he sobs, scared out of his mind to be at the mercy of such a sadist. His nipples tingle and he's now squirming in uncomfortable pleasure.

"Nope!" she says, giggling. "God, I love my job so fucking much." She picks up a tube of lipstick and grabs him by the chin, teardrops dripping down his cheeks to meet the white latex. He doesn't fight it, scared shitless into cooperating with this psycho bitch. When she's done, she kisses him on the lips, likely tasting the salt of his tears.

She pulls back, red smeared on her own lips. "Ever have anything up your cunt, Andi?"

"Please don't," he repeats again.

"I love penetrating virgin pussies." She pulls off her glove with her teeth, rubbing the sparkly pink lube in her fingers before going to town on his tight ass, forcing him open, stretching him. To his surprise, despite feeling like he's taking a shit, it feels weirdly intimate. He stops crying and starts moaning instead when she hits a spot deep inside him that makes him shiver and his dick pulse, kept from becoming hard by the restrictive damn cage.

"Cute," she murmurs. His heart hammers as she picks up the dildo and shoves it up his ass until he's panting like he ran a marathon.

"Feel good being stuffed? Say, 'yes, Mommy,' and this will be over soon."

"Y-yes, M-mommy," he whines. Despite the absurdity and the pain of being torn open, he wants to cum. He tears up again at the realization, beginning to beg.

"P-p-please, Mommy, please," he tries, and he doesn't know if he's asking for the cage off or to cum. She begins a rhythm until she's satisfied with his girlish moans and sobs, stopping to pull out his ass and slide in a fox tail plug.

"Such a good girl," she croons, picking up a syringe. "Night night!" She injects it into his arm, and then darkness consumes him.