All Comments on 'Forced to Let Go Ch. 01'

by slashdancer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it would have been the perfect story if her husband was still shocked and was crying after the men left and was laying, they're on the bed in total bless from the fucking she had had most of the evening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

total and utter crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story.....like the ending that let's them know it can happen again, and they both want it to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting story. it was nice to read something different. maybe next time start off with a little back drop story leading into it. But I still gave this 5 stars for being so different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife was gangbanged by 6 men I personally handpicked. I made sure each and every one of them had huge cocks. 4 black men and 2 white men. All of them but one had at least 10 inches and the other was about 8.5 inches of FAT cock. She tried blowing me as the first bent her over our bed and thrust deep inside her as she screamed so damn loud it really aroused me. My dixk fell from her mouth. I had told them to fuck her relentlessly and grudgingly because she didn't really like black men but was blindfolded. She was moaning like nothing I ever heard. Deep, long , loud moans and screams as the first black cock thrust deep inside her each time he buried his cock inside. Her friend Lisa was there and watching as I was and she was also aroused so I walked to Lisa at the edge of the bed and had two cocks, one in each hand and i kissed her very passionately. I was very attracted to my wife's friend and we underessed and I swear on my son's life it felt as if Lisa and I made passionate love next to my wife being ravaged. I kissed Lisa all over her body and slowly began making love to my wife's best friend as Lisa told my wife Shania that she was in love with her husband. Shania was screaming GOD DAMN IT THESE COCKS ARE TO DAMN BIG. PLEASE STOP OH MU GOD PLEASE. I told them to finish her as Lisa and I walked into the spare room with one of the black men. I kissed her and she shoved me to the bed and began sucking my dick and told the black man to suck my throat. I was so aroused and at this time I think I was also drugged by the men. Something was slipped into my drink. I've never been with a man but she sucked me off as he shoved 10 inches down my throat and told me to swallow every drop of his load if I want her pussy again. I did as Lisa asked as we all could hear my wife still screaming so loud it sounded as if she was being murdered. I now sleep with both my wife and Lisa and Lisa and I have kept a secret.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userslashdancer@slashdancer
Asian man married to a beautiful Asian hotwife who likes big cocks. We're not into raceplay or humiliation. I enjoy watching her lose herself in physical pleasure, before I reclaim her with my own cock and seed.