Forced to Match the Movements

Story Info
The machine forces her to match her girlfriend's thrusts.
6.5k words
4.39
73.2k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nefarium
Nefarium
1,011 Followers

Esma was always insatiable after a big night out. As the yellow of the sun began to pierce through the gaps in the curtains, both girls came-to gently. Fuzzy memories of the night before danced around their blurry minds, the taste of tequila still dark on their tongues. It wasn't long before Ashley spotted the wicked look in Esma's eye.

Last night they crashed as soon as they got home, they never really had drunk sex - despite how horny Ashley would get when buzzed - because Esma was always too sleepy. On the other hand, Esma loved hungover morning sex and was already letting her hands roam Ashley's incredible figure through the thin silky pajamas. She ran her dainty fingers up Ashley's taut stomach up to the swelling orbs of her chest, gently tracing her fingers over the hardening nipples. Another hand groped Ashley's ripe little ass, trailing down the spongy soft skin of her slender legs.

Ashley's skin was pale and creamy, lightly dusted with tiny freckles. The most concentrated freckles were across her nose, trailing to those irresistible pillowy cheeks. She was adorable. How could someone be so cute in their mid-twenties? Esma was always struck but how beautiful her partner was. Those shimmering blue eyes, and her dirty blonde hair, combined with her sizable tits and sensational figure - it was a dangerous combination.

Despite Esma's heavy petting, Ashley did not feel sexy in the slightest. Her head was thumping and her mouth felt impossibly dry. So she resorted to her usual solution, slipping her hand into Esma's pajama bottoms to find her wet slit with her fingers. Ashley rubbed teasingly at the hot swollen little nub of Esma's clit, borrowing moisture from the hole below to lubricate the motions. Esma began a low moan almost immediately, as if she had been waiting for her touch for hours. Even with slow rhythmic rubbing like this, Esma could cum in a matter of minutes. It was so easy for her, Ashley was always jealous of that ability.

Now she was getting really handsy though, digging her sharp nails into Ashley's ass, clawing up her bare back and latching at her hair with her spare hand. She knew what was coming next, Esma beginning to push down gently on her head. She wanted Ashley's mouth, and what Esma wants, Esma gets. Crawling down the bed, Ashley pushed the duvet aside and trailed kisses down Esma's warm dark skin. The sweet scent of her sex soon filled Ashley's senses, pulling away her panties to get better access. Even the initial cautionary lick up her wet hole was enough to draw a loud moan from Esma. She was soaking wet now, it was as good a way as any for Ashley to cure her cotton-mouth.

She went to work right away, slurping and sucking at Esma's wet snatch, staring up at her with those wide-eyes to check she was doing a good job. This was one of her favourite vantage points to admire Esma's body. She was a bit skinnier than Ashley, with naturally dark almond skin and luscious long black hair. Esma was utterly stunning, the kind that turned heads wherever she went, with her brilliant white smile and dark sultry eyes. It was like her face was built for flirtation, naturally seductive with those long lashes and full lips. She could see that winning smile now, peering down at her through Esma's small perky little tits, her tight inviting nipples now rising and falling rapidly with her breathing.

She pulled her legs up, wrapping them lightly around Ashley's head, gripping at her hair to pull her in closer to Esma's pussy. She was moaning loudly, trembling with oncoming pleasure before erupting in a full-body orgasm. Ashley didn't cease her onslaught on Esma's little hole, and kept licking away like she knew Esma loved. Sliding two digits into her tight entrance, she found her g-spot and rubbed at it roughly whilst continuing to suck and lick at her clit. The effect was ecstatic groaning and bucked hips from Esma, squealing as her pussy tightened into another huge orgasm, this time punctuating the peak by squirting hot wet juices all over Ashley's face. She didn't stop, still licking hard and fast to bring Esma to one final huge shivering climax around Ashley's curled fingers.

"Oh fuck, you're fucking amazing!" cried Esma, softening and easing back into the bed as Ashley pulled her fingers free, wiping her face of the juices. She did taste fucking good. Now Ashley was even a little wet, but there was no chance of getting anything out of Esma now, she pulled the covers back over her in the drowsy afterglow of bliss.

After a little snuggling to ferry Esma back to sleep, Ashley clambered out of bed and sought out her small pink backpack. Despite the fact they always went back to Esma's place, she still didn't have a drawer here so she usually brought a bag with a few bits. She picked out some nice underwear and a floral-print sundress, fishing out a matching headband and pink ankle-socks. Then, snatching up one of Esma's towels she went for a shower.

Getting Esma up and out of the house by early afternoon wasn't easy, but soon she was clean and tugging on a tight black bodycon dress, with black strappy heels and gold jewellery. Esma favoured big hoop earrings, and big jingly metal cuff-like bracelets. As she went to reach for a black choker, Ashely stopped her.

"Esma, you are not wearing that. These are my colleagues!" she said, as assertively as she could muster. It still came out soft and pleading. "It's at a bowling alley, not a bar."

"Why are you even going to this thing? You don't even like Meena." Esma shot back, still holding the choker around her thin throat, considering it in the mirror. Perhaps it was a bit too glam for the occasion?

"No I love Meena! She's really sweet, I'm gonna miss her." said Ashley, "She just cannot control the kids in her class. They're feral!"

The idea of spending her Saturday with a bunch of teachers in a bowling alley made Esma groan internally. What a waste of a weekend. She was missing a great rave for this, but Ashley had argued they had gone with Esma's choice for the last however-many weekends so it was her turn. Why were Ashley's social events always so lame? Still, hopefully the bowling place had a bar. She tried to remind herself that she didn't loathe all of Ashley's workmates.

They arrived in good time, waltzing over to the allocated bowling lane fully equipped with drinks in one hand, and gifts in the other. Thankfully no-one seemed to be bothering with bowling shoes. Their entrance garnered a loud greeting from the small group, all eyes on them as they approached. They made an odd pair, Ashley dressed girlishly in her flowery sundress and pink-pumps, whilst Esma was head-to-toe black with gold accents, only highlighted by her dark skin and features.

"Ashley! You made it!" cried a few people Esma didn't recognise. She smiled politely as she was introduced. Esma tried not to groan aloud when she spotted someone she knew bounding over to greet them, a preppy young teacher in a checkered flannel green shirt.

"Hey! Long time no see!" Rich said, reaching out for a handshake. Esma placed her hand on his shoulder instead, kissing him on the cheek. Rich was one of Ashley's best work friends, but Esma found him dreadfully boring. She enjoyed messing with him at every opportunity, and his unreciprocated handshake now pressed into her taut stomach as she leaned into him. He fumbled and retracted it sharply, his cheeks flushing red.

"Yeah, how are you?" she asked him. She assumed his comment was meant as a subtle dig, no doubt Ashley had been complaining to him about how Esma never came along to these work events; they were close like that. He driveled on about his classwork while Esma listened dutifully, waiting patiently for a rescue from Ashley who had had already wandered off elsewhere. Thank god she already had a drink, sipping exaggeratedly from the straw of her vodka tonic at least gave her something to do while she pretended to care.

Dull as he was to listen too, Rich wasn't bad to look at. He was tall, a hardy frame complete with thick arms and broad shoulders. He was boyish, with curly brown hair and a thin layer of fuzzy facial hair. He had dimples when he smiled - which was often - a chirpy sort of guy, too cheery to be normal, but probably perfect mannerisms for a teacher. She had long suspected that he had a bit of a thing for Ashley. They hung out a lot at work, and had even started gyming together in recent months. They reasoned that it was close enough to school for them to go together before work. She didn't really mind, it was sweet, especially given Ashley had never shown even the slightest interest in the opposite sex. She knew his type, he liked to long for girls that weren't interested. An addict of unrequited-love. Most amusing of all was that Ashley seemed clueless of his infatuation.

Soon another few of the teachers came to join Rich and Esma, introducing themselves with raised glasses and phony smiles. Esma was doing her best not to outwardly roll her eyes, and even from across the room Ashley could tell she was making an effort. One of her favourite things about Esma was her ability to mingle, she didn't need to be shepherded at an event like this. Ashley was a social butterfly, and there was nothing she hated more in a mate than having to lug them around a party, like a weight chained to her leg.

As Ashley and Meena chatted away about her new role, she couldn't help but steal glances over to Esma and the group she was standing with. They had been talking a while now, onto their third set of drinks. Rich had even gotten her a round, he was good like that. Now they were laughing loudly, Esma lightly touching someone's upper arm with each giggling-fit. She always got flirty after a few drinks. It was automatic. She was all loose shoulders and doe-eyes under fluttery lashes, shooting them that wide brilliant smile that won everyone over. Ashley was barely listening to Meena now.

Strangely, very few people seemed to actually be playing bowling, most more interested in the arcade off to the side, or the bar. Some guys emerged to chat to Meena having finished a bout of air-hockey and Ashley took the opportunity to excuse herself and get another drink. She stocked up with three glasses of wine, and joined Esma's huddle unassumingly, handing Rich and her girlfriend a glass each.

"Hey you!" Esma blurted gleefully, her breath heavy with vodka, "We were just saying we should check out the arcade games!"

Rich and Ashley exchanged greeting smiles with a light nod, before agreeing to try out the games. Ashley was happy to have any excuse to get Esma away from the group before she made a fool of herself. Despite having never actually been with a man, after a few drinks Esma would flirt with just about anyone. Usually it was harmless, but at its worst she had been known to escalate to a sloppy snog with guys on the dance floor, and Ashley couldn't bear the thought of seeing that play out between Esma and her work friends.

They excused themselves, and the three of them wandered over to the arcade, weaving through the array of various machines. All bright colours, flashing lights and a cacophony of music, beeping and barking buzzers. Rich paused at a shooter-game, but before he could suggest it, Esma had spotted something she liked the look of, grabbing Ashley's hand and pulling her over.

"We have to do this!" she exclaimed, dragging them off to a big white photo booth in the corner. It was larger than most, with a proper door rather than the usual curtain. It boasted a broad selection of backgrounds and funky filters, with a green-screen inside. Clearly, Esma wasn't asking, opening the door and slinking into the booth right away. Rich shrugged in Ashley's direction and followed. It was a little cramped, but seemed to be designed for three occupants, so Ashley joined too and closed the door behind her. Rich was squashed between them, all three of them placing their wine down on the shelf provided.

The booth was entirely white except for the green backdrop and a plastic bench for them to sit on. A small touchscreen was above the shelf in front of them, flashing and demanding payment. Rich graciously pulled out his card and tapped it to the reader, loading up some credits and bringing the system to life. Their faces appeared on screen, each outlined by a glowing circle as if scanning them. It began counting down immediately from five.

"Oh, shit okay!" said Esma, quickly posing as the bright flash filled the room. The light was blinding, insanely bright. It kept flashing over and over, blasting them with sharp white light. It was like a strobe, but didn't seem to form a steady rhythm so was unpredictable and harsh to the eyes. It was so dizzying they covered their eyes, yelling and laughing as it continued. Ashley went to push the door but it wouldn't budge, and as they began to detect a strange scent in the air, the three of them all lost consciousness.

***

Idiots. Esma couldn't believe they'd been suckered in by some glitzy photo booth. Whoever was dumb enough to think that would work had now been proven right. That pissed Esma off. As the drug wore off and she slowly came-to, she was met with Rich's pleasantly symmetrical face staring back at her half-asleep. He was naked. She was naked. They were locked together in some sort of contraption. He was on the bottom, legs outstretched and locked to the padded ground with multiple thick black bands. She was straddling him, her calves locked down like his, but her hips in some sort of harness that locked into rails running vertically on either side of her. It looked like she should be able to run her hips up and down along them, but she was locked in place, with some sort of inactive motor holding her firm.

Rich had a raging hard on, half inside her. She was wet from the teasing from a small little vibrator strumming lazily at her clit. This was her first ever cock, she had sucked one once, and she had played with dildos, but never had a real cock inside her. It felt warm and was actually quite pleasant, her opinion surely influenced by her high state of arousal. However calmly concerned she was, Rich awoke to absolute panic. He yelped at the sight of her naked above him, frantically looking all around and examining their restraints, trying desperately not to let his eyes linger on her firm little tits, but failing all the same.

His wrists were locked to the sides of her harness, leaving his hands around her hips unless he deliberately splayed out his fingers - which he was now doing in a pointless attempt at civility. Esma's wrists were bound together and raised above her head, tied to a rope dangling from the ceiling. It left her tits dangling in full view, her bare freshly-shaved armpits on show. Rich was hyperventilating, struggling to form words between each laboured breathe.

"Oh for fuck sake Rich, just take a minute and calm down." she said, trying to stave off her own looming panic. He was starting to freak her out even more, and the delectable buzzing of the vibrator was distracting enough on its own. He nodded acknowledgingly, controlling his breathing and looking up and away to concentrate. How did he always find a way to be so annoying? If she were ever to even consider getting with a guy, he would have been the last on her list. She took the opportunity to let her eyes trail downward, admiring his muscular physique and hairy chest. It seems the curls on his head continued all the way down. He caught her looking and they made eye contact for a moment before it scared him off. His eyes darted awkwardly to her chest, and then her shapely hips before realising he was staring and snapping back to meet her gaze. She laughed, he was so goofy it was hard not to, but he only managed a defeated smile before glancing off to the side.

Rich tried to concentrate on their surroundings, the walls were all plain white, with a white door to his left, and the wall to his right made of glass.

"Look!" he said, noticing they could see into another room, where Ashley kneeled in the centre still unconscious. She was restrained in a similar way to Esma, on her knees with her lower-legs locked down, hands clasped above her head, a harness around her pelvis along two rails; but instead of a guy beneath her it was a dildo protruding from the ground. She also had a fluorescent pink ball-gag in her mouth. With her small sweet little face, the bondage gear looked especially bizarre and the contrast was strangely erotic. Seeing her locked up and alone like that worried Esma, more than she had been concerned for herself. Her sweet innocent Ashley. What were they going to do with her? What was this place?!

Ashley woke groggily, surprised to be confronted with her own reflection. She was surrounded with floor-to-ceiling mirrors on all sides. Where was she? She screamed, registering she was tied up, gagged and naked, thrashing madly at her bonds. The movement alerted her to the intruder in her tight wet pussy, a thick rubber cock impaling her, only aided by her slick juices, coaxed out by an incessant buzzing on her swollen nub. She tested the rails, sliding her hips up trying to get off the dildo. She could press up off the floor a little, but the rails slowed her movement and stopped her from lifting up off the rubber phallus. Even with just the tip inside her, it was uncomfortable to maintain the position so she eased her hips back down. She groaned into her gag, fear beginning to overtake her.

She was tight, this was the first thing Ashley had ever had in her pussy, she had never played with toys or been with a man so every movement was stretching her. It wasn't unpleasant, and the incessant little vibrator was maintaining a low buzz, how long had it been teasing her while unconscious? What did they want with her? Where were Rich and Esma? Locked in another cell like hers? Her eyes were frantic now, a few tears rumbling down her cheeks as she began to come to terms with her predicament, reflected back on her by the mirrored walls. She couldn't bear the sight of herself in the mirrors, but there was nowhere else to look. She gazed downward to the floor, her eyes meeting a small sign on the ground angled towards her. It said 'Orgasm for release'

Esma hated seeing her like this. Helpless. Esma always felt like she needed to shield Ashley. Protect her. She was so sweet, so malleable. Like fresh dough. Watching her cry, tied up and alone was heartbreaking. Ashley was looking all around her, but didn't seem to be able to see them. Esma presumed it was one-way glass, and it saddened her to know that Ashley thought she was all alone.

Rich couldn't tear his eyes away from Ashley. Esma felt his cock stir when he spotted her. She was turned slightly towards them, so Rich was treated to a view of her tits and flat stomach, as well as the slim profile of her incredible figure. His eyes hungrily scanned her naked form, she was lean, though short, and had shapely legs and a tight little body.

Even naked, the difference between the girls was evident. Ashley's freckly tanned skin was adorned with pale blue fingernails and painted toes to match, complimenting her bright eyes. Her dirty blond hair was tied back in a cute little pony-tail. Esma on the other hand had dark make-up, bringing out her brown eyes. Her long black hair was also tied back, matching the black painted toes and fingernails. Rich moved his eyes back to Esma, as if registering their stark differences.

"You done eye-fucking my girlfriend, asshole?" she jeered, only half in jest.

"Hey, I'm just trying to figure out what's..." he stopped mid-sentence as Esma's hips suddenly slid upwards around his cock before sliding back down. She glared down at herself, surprised by the strength of the motor that had suddenly come to life. She tensed her muscles but couldn't do anything to control the movement; the motor was incredibly strong.

Nefarium
Nefarium
1,011 Followers
12