Forced to Match the Movements

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking over at Ashley, they saw her testing her restraints, sliding her hips up and down the rails, Esma forced to match the movements. As Ashley thrust upwards, desperately trying to escape the thick rubber shaft, Esma was held up on the tip of Rich's dick. Rich groaned as Esma was made to polish his long thick cock with her tight wet snatch. She felt his hands grip her small waist, instinctively trying to pull her up for another thrust, but she was held in place. They were beholden to Ashley's movements. Now their predicament was becoming clear. Ashley seemed to be reading something in front of her on the floor, Esma couldn't make it out, but whatever it was made Ashley test the full motion of the mechanics again, thrusting up and down and forcing Esma to pleasure Rich yet again.

Ashley screamed into her gag, once and then again. It reverberated off the mirrors horribly. A guttural, harsh sound she hated to know was coming from her. She flailed around, desperate to escape but held so firmly by her bonds. Was she really going to have to debase herself for whatever sick bastard put her here? To make herself cum on this dildo just to get free? Could she do it? The hum of the vibrator was becoming very convincing. She had been horny since she'd woken up this morning, now this torturous little device was teasing her all over again. She just wanted it to be over. After a long bout of still reflection, she slid up and down along the rails taking the thick cock inside her again. It felt really good, better than she'd expected. Ashley always had her best orgasms from g-spot play, but this had the added benefit of a pleasant full-sensation which was new and strangely arousing.

Ashley was getting into it now, timidly thrusting up and down in slow strokes, forcing Esma to ride Rich's cock until she could feel the beginnings of an orgasm brewing.

"Oh fuck," Esma moaned, the steady pace bringing her quickly to the edge, "I'm gonna..." she had never expected that fucking a guy would feel this good. How had it taken her so long to try this? Her pussy walls squeezed hard around his cock as she came, her eyes shooting open in shock. She was disgusted at herself for climaxing on Rich. He was fucking her and she was enjoying it? She couldn't believe herself, the most boring annoying idiot she'd ever met was inside her, and she could barely contain herself. She was moaning uncontrollably now, Ashley beginning to speed up and find her rhythm.

Esma came again, harder this time, squirting her juices all around his cock, then squeezing again with a smaller climax. The vibrator was really making this easy. The feeling was electric. Rich was groaning now too, his hands gripping Esma's waist as she was pumped up and down his dick. She could see in his face that he was enjoying himself, and suddenly realised that if they kept going he was going to cum too. Inside her. The thought of having his pathetic DNA inside her nearly made her ill. The image of a guy's cum being pumped into her was the main thing that put her off sex with men. Having a girlfriend meant Esma didn't have to be on birth control. She couldn't even bring herself to think about what would happen if Rich's cum fucking impregnated her.

"Rich, listen to me. Don't cum, you need to hold it, okay." she commanded, locking eyes with him.

"I-I cant," he said, "Oh fuck, it feels so good." her pussy was so tight around his cock, he was sure he would burst in a matter of minutes. She scorned at him sternly, her point undermined as she erupted in another powerful orgasm, her body tensing against her restraints, drawing his eyes to her bouncing tits.

"I'm serious, I'm a fucking lesbian Rich, I don't take the pill."

"Oh fuck," he exclaimed. Of course, he had to try and hold it, but looking at her, he could see she was about to cum again, and the feeling of her tight hole clenching around him was almost too much to bear. "Then you need to hold it too. When you cum and tighten around me, it makes it harder to..."

"Oh, fuck. Uh, okay." Esma mumbled, suddenly realising how difficult her request was first hand. The motion felt really fucking good, especially with the buzzing of the vibrator on her precious little nub. She was right on the edge, and she knew she couldn't hold out for long.

Looking over at Ashley, she could see her trying to maintain the pace, but she was still crying. She was getting herself worked up. Suddenly she stopped the thrusting and broke down in tears. Sobbing heavily and shaking as she tried to regain her composure. As she stopped, Esma and Rich groaned with relief. They were extremely close, and as desperate as they were for that evasive climax, they finally had some respite from the stress of holding out. Rich saw Ashley in distress too, and his expression dropped.

"These fucking bastards, what the fuck is all this?" he growled, seemingly angrier about what they were doing to Ashley than being locked up himself. Esma empathised with that, it was the first time she felt herself actually liking anything about him.

"This is fucking wierd. This shit wouldn't be cheap to build. It's a fucking sex chamber. We're in some creepy assholes sex dungeon." she spat, uncertain of her own conclusions. Could one man really construct this alone? Because surely only a man would be behind this sort of sick depravity. Lesbians forced straight, that bizarre classic fantasy men had.

Ashley was taking deep breaths, slowly collecting herself and calming down. She couldn't believe she was doing this, forced to fuck herself for these disgusting pricks, whoever they were. What choice did she have? If there was a chance she could get out this thing, she wanted off as soon as possible. She managed to regain her composure, sighing and allowing herself to tune into the teasing pleasure gnawing at her, pulsing up from her clit.

Rich and Esma shared a look of concern, knowing Ashley would soon start the motion again.

"Maybe she'll get there before we do," he said with a shrug, betrayed by the worry in his tone.

Esma shook her head, "It always takes her fucking ages."

Rich was taken aback by the unexpected glimpse into their sex life, the thought of these beautiful young girls naked together made his cock twitch again. It wasn't his first time imagining it, but as a teacher he knew the value of visual aids. Both girls were fully naked before him, that was about as good as you could get.

Ashley began again slowly, with long strokes up and down the shaft. It was maddening. The sensation was incredible, perhaps the best thing Esma had ever felt, and she had to hold it. It took tensing every muscle in her body just to stop her from bursting right away. She could see Rich was struggling too, taking long laboured breaths to try and control himself, but she knew it was only seconds before her resolve would fail her. Hate him as she did, his cock was fucking magnificent. She wondered what Ashley thought of it. Surely the dildo would have to be a close approximation of him for this mechanism to work, at least in length. Was she as enamoured with it as Esma was?

In a way it was like they were having sex together, her and Ashley. A type of sex they never could in reality. The curse of the lesbian lifestyle was no actual penetrative sex. They made do with a lot of tongues and fingers, but this was truly special. She could see the appeal of really fucking someone properly. More importantly for Rich, this was the closest he would ever get to a dream come true. Esma watched him, his eyes trained on Ashley's form as she moaned and squirmed as she rode the thick cock. Fucking him indirectly, a synchronised tight wet pussy sliding on his member. It was like a simulation. Esma was being forced to watch this loser fuck her girlfriend by proxy, using her own pussy as the conduit. Somehow the sick thought turned her on even more. Reduced down to a sex toy.

Esma came harder than she'd ever felt in her life. Something about having to hold it for so long had built up a cumulative effect which had her wailing, lashing, and squirting all over him. The fucking didn't stop and she climaxed again just as hard, feeling Rich clenching his grip around her waist as if trying to slow her thrusts. It was quickly getting too much for him.

"Oh shit, no! Nononono!" Esma screamed, forced to keep pumping up and down his girthy dick, propelled towards another mind-shattering orgasm. She burst again, and she could see in Rich's face he couldn't hold out any longer. He looked over to Ashley, now drooling from her gag as she moaned in rapturous bliss. She was close too.

She was just a few metres away from him, in full stunning technicolour, her glorious tits and tight naked body just seconds from climax. Rich didn't want this. For this intimacy to end with him cumming in Ashley's girlfriend. He was being forced to do something he knew would hurt her so personally. What a cruel trick, but it felt so fucking good. He averted his gaze, meeting Esma's eyes. Those dark beautiful pitying eyes, and watched as her face was wrought with raw pleasure. She squirted all around his dick, shivering and shaking as it overtook her. The sight of it tipped him over the edge, bursting inside her and filling her with his cum. Every last drop was pumped from his cock, growing sensitive as he finished and the thrusting continued a few seconds longer before Ashley reached her own enormous climax.

He watched as Ashley squirted hard around the dildo, her juices propelled around the room as the vibrator only fuelled the mess. Her body tightened as she came, tautening for a few moments before slumping back with exhaustion. Rich wished he could hear the sounds she made, but he could only see it. The walls were well soundproofed.

Slowly the buzzing ceased as the vibrators stopped, and Ashley's wrists were freed as the cuffs bleeped and released. Her harness and leg restraints did the same, retracting back and allowing her aching limbs free. She unclasped the ball gag immediately and tossed it away, massaging her jaw and wiping her mouth. She had drooled all down herself.

She stood shakily to her feet, tugging the straps off from around her waist and stepping carefully out of them. Ashley felt drained, but relieved. However horrible the ordeal had been, at least they had kept up their end of the bargain. They had released her, but looking around there was no discernable exit or entrance. Suddenly there was a loud hiss as one of the mirrored walls slid away to one side like an automatic door. Ashley was astonished at what came into view, seeing her girlfriend naked on top of Rich. The two of them were caked with sweat, stinking of sex and dripping with one another's juices.

"Oh my god! What the fuck... what did they...?" Ashley questioned, padding towards them in shock. She looked like she might burst into tears, moving her arms to cover herself, seeing Rich staring at her as she came closer. "Did you see...?"

Ashely couldn't seem to bring herself to finish any of her sentences. To let her panicked thoughts form into words.

"Ash, are you okay?" Esma asked, her voice brimming with concern. Rich stayed silent, swallowing hard and looking down with shame. How had he been so weak? How could he have let himself be beaten like this?

Ashley nodded unconvincing, her eyes filled with tears, her mind still grappling trying to understand the contraption they were still locked in.

"It made me copy your movements." Esma explained, she tried to go on but she didn't know what else to say. Ashley seemed to piece it together in her mind. Knowing that she had played a part in forcing her girlfriend to fuck her best friend broke her a little more. Ashley crumbled to her knees, falling in a heap beside them in silent sobs. Esma longed to reach around her and hold her. To make it all better, and protect her like she always did, but her arms were still restrained above her head. Still stretched naked on top of Rich, his cock slowly softening inside her. She could feel the hot thick spunk dripping from her hole and almost wanted to retch.

"Come on honey, let's get out of here." said Esma encouragingly, trying to catch Ashley's eyes but her gaze was glued to the floor. Slowly she calmed herself down, wiping away her tears with her shoulder to keep her breasts hidden with her arm. With her spare hand, she reached up and unlatched Esma's wrists.

Esma sighed with relief as she brought her arms down at last. She used her new freedom to first release the cuffs around Rich's hands with the side-buckle on each like a seatbelt. Next she released their legs, feeling her joints tingle as she restored motion. Ashley seemed overwhelmed, and went to sit in the corner, her eyes at her feet, arms wrapped around her knees. Rich took one look at her, then back to Esma who seemed similarly ashamed. Despite the gravity of the situation, seeing Ashley walk around naked was having an effect on Rich and Esma could feel it. It made her even more disgusted.

Esma was still held down firmly by the harness, meaning Rich couldn't slide out; so together they fumbled with the equipment to try and release it. They pulled at latches and straps until it came free, their hands touching awkwardly more than once, but they didn't say a word. She stood, her full naked form now in full view, cum dripping down her leg. She shivered and turned away to tend to Ashley. Rich rose too, trying desperately to hide his erection, his cock still slick with Esma's pungent juices.

It was clear Ashley wanted to be left alone, but Esma wrapped her arms around her anyway. She didn't push Esma away, she couldn't bring herself to. It wasn't fair to her, none of this was her fault, or any of their fault. Whoever did this had forced them into this sick mess. Esma coaxed Ashley to her feet, and Rich tested the white door that had been to his left. It opened, and he peered out to see a set of stairs headed up an all-white narrow staircase. On the bottom step were their clothes in neat piles. Rich opened the door fully and walked in, trying to give the girls some privacy. He started to dress, tugging on his clothes and retrieving his phone from beside the pile to power it on.

The girls hugged tightly, Esma dotting her face with kisses and stroking her warm skin. More than anything she just wanted to get her away from here. Taking Ashley's hand, she led her out the door into the stairway, where Rich was fiddling with his phone half-dressed. Seeing them, he walked up a few steps and stayed turned away, doing up the buttons to his shirt and snapping a quick peek at them naked, consciously trying to store the image in his mind.

"I've got a bunch of texts from people asking where we wandered off to." he told them, the messages slowly pouring into his phone.

Esma quickly pulled her black dress on, popping the jewelry in her handbag with her phone. Ashley needed some help doing up her dress, and Esma gave her a hand before they put their shoes on.

"Just uh, make something up." said Ashley shakily.

"What!? Why not just tell them what happened?" Esma exclaimed, she was angry. She didn't know who she was angry at, but she didn't plan on going quietly. Certainly not keeping this sick secret.

Rich continued up the stairs to the white door at the top. It had a push bar like a fire escape. He pressed it and peeked out to see they were on a main street uptown, pouring with rain. Maybe a few streets over from the bowling alley they had been in.

"Just, I dunno tell them I felt sick and you got us a cab." Ashley said tiredly, "I just wanna go home."

Esma softened at that. She could see Ashley was shrinking inwards, she looked beaten. Esma didn't want to be the cause of any more heartache for her, she felt guilty enough already. But why? She hadn't had a choice in any of this. Somehow she felt complicit, she had wanted it. It had felt so good. That rolled her up in the blame.

They walked out onto the street together, hugging the walls to stay out of the rain. Rich looked back down the steps before letting the door slam closed on its sprung hinges. There was no handle on the outside. That was it now. They were free. Esma hailed them a cab, and put Ashley inside. Rich stood awkwardly on the curb in the rain, looking sorrowfully over at Ashley.

"You can get your own cab, right?" Esma asked him irritability, though it may have seemed like a kind gesture, it was clear she was asserting that he couldn't come with them.

"Yeah, yeah of course." he said, shielding his eyes from the rain to meet her gaze. She gave him a once over, up and down as if deciding what she thought of him anew.

"Okay. Bye." she said, slamming the cab door closed. He'd wanted to say something to Ashley. An apology maybe. Perhaps it was best that he hadn't been afforded the chance to fuck it up. Instead he decided to take a walk, texting back their friends and strolling down the street in the rain.


12