All Comments on 'Forced to Strip on the Beach'

by kcsilkwood

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Auden JamesAuden Jamesalmost 10 years ago
A Neat Little Tale of Sisterly Love

I really enjoyed your story, for it is a genuine story (not one of those semi-erotic ramblings the guys are most often offering the reader here lately) with a build-up and a tidy as well as unpredictable—and almost moral in tone (extremely rare to find on LIT these days)—conclusion. Well done!

The only thing that somewhat lends itself to improvement, at least to my mind, is the erotic tension which, though unquestionable there, is somewhat subdued, possibly due to the matter-of-fact way you describe what is happening to the girls, without giving their perspective focus over the perspectives of the guard, Melvin or the other people with them at the beach. And using various fruits as metaphorical shortcuts to describing female breasts is a little clichéd, to say the last.

Other than that “Forced to Strip on the Beach” is a well-written piece of erotica!

(The public voting seems off, once again.)

–AJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The best!

The best I have eve only thing that could haver read. Big time exposure and humiliation. The being forced to strip was also very good. The only thing that would have been better was if someone had fucked them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkcsilkwood@kcsilkwood
K.C. Silkwood is the author of the Rough Cut series, the Shame On Her series, and other books of ENF fiction where women are stripped, spanked, and shamed in public. All books are available from Amazon and other online retailers.