Forced to Try Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The reality would probably surprise her, but wouldn't leave her disappointed. The 20 years old was in fact kneeling, but right after she started pleasuring her boyfriend, her hands where tied behind her back, forcing her elbows to touch and display her impressive tits even more. She loved the feeling of the rope, and helplessness she would face, when trying her best to untie herself. Deep down she didn't want to, but the fact she tried and didn't succeed was what mattered.

"Look at me, when I deepthroat your face. " - said Tom, forcing his impressive member past Alex's lips. She wanted to reply, but the dick in her mouth made her attempt pitiful. She did try from now on to keep her eyes on her owner, as she used to think of him, which soon became quite difficult, once he started doing what he said he would.

He knew she could take him, and Alex knew he will use her as he pleases, so she tried to focus on opening her throat. Moments later, Tom was facefucking his new girlfriend, making her spit her saliva on her proudly standing tits every time he would took a break. He was more scared of cumming too quickly, than to choke his submissive teen. Alex felt her eyes watering more and more with every deeper thrust. She didn't try to more her head back, knowing her boyfriend would stop any attempt with his hands pulling tightly at her long hair.

"Don't you dare swallow." - Tom said, as he forced her lips to the base of his cock. Holding her there for a second he admired the picture in front of him. The teen was kneeling with her butt resting at her small feet, knees spread apart to the either side of him. The way she was sitting allowed him to notice the pool of pussy juice forming at the bottom of her pussy. He withdrew himself, allowing her to take a few sharp, deep breaths.

"Mouth open, I want to see you drooling on yourself, got it, slut?". He didn't have to remind her, but her pussy tingled the moment the words reached her ears. She obediently kept her red lips wide open, allowing the rapidly produced saliva to escape her mouth. The trail of Tom's precum mixed with her spit formed a small stream starting at her chin, trailing between her perky tits just to find its's outlet at the pool under her ass.

"Do you like how I use your pretty mouth, Alex?" - he asked when she tilted her head in a questioning manner. He knew she was the impatient kind and he will have to teach her how to behave... Some other day.

"I love it. I love being used by you." - came the reply.

"What are you, and what is your purpose, slut?" - Tom asked, slapping his cock on her now closed lips.

"I'm your your little fuck toy, and I'm here to be used." - Alex answered without hesitation. They were extra vocal today, taking the opportunity of a (mostly) empty house.

"Please use my other holes..." - she pleaded. She needed a release badly, and she knew the sooner she would beg for it, the earlier it would come.

Them being exceedingly loud was what was pushing Isa over the edge at the moment. The image of her sister being used like a little slut was making her rethink her current sex life. She and Mike were happy, and they couldn't complain about their bed activities, but it was way more casual and soft, than what was happening behind the wall and in her imagination. She was trying to visualize herself getting deepthroated by Tom, or at least her current image of him. The saliva escaping her mouth, when he would give her a few seconds to catch her breath, just to resume his assault on her throat. This image forced her to insert her free hand into her mouth, pushing further than she would ever let Mike's penis explore. She gagged slightly, but to her surprise it made her pussy crave her fingers even more. She repeated the same action a few more times, as if not entirely sure if it wasn't a coincidence. Her freshly lubed hand joined the other one between her wide spread legs. The bra and panties she wore when jumping into the bed were now long gone.

She increased her speed and changed the technique, 3 of her fingers pushing in and out of her leaking cunt, the other hand taking care of her love button. The image of herself being used wasn't enough and the taboo visions of Alex started to pop into her mind more and more frequently. She didn't want it, but her body needed a release, and she gave up, allowing her cum-hungry mind to produce a flood of lewd animations, all starring her submissive sister and a big dick of her lover.

The action behind the wall was not far off from what Isa was climaxing to. Alex had already switched positions with Tom, and was now lying flat on her belly and protruding nipples. The rope still securing her elbows together allowed her boyfriend to twine her long hair around it, forcing her head back. The pain mixed with the pleasure of rapid and hard pounding she was receiving for a few minutes now was bringing the inevitable climax. Just then out of nowhere she felt a hard slap landing on her ass.

"Oh god! Spank me harder!" she barked after a loud squeal escaped her surprised body. Another hit aimed at the other cheek made her quiver, as she planted her sweaty forehead on the wooden desk, having trouble with taking all of those sensations in. With every slap and a pull of her hair she could feel herself getting closer and closer to the point of no return. She pushed her red rump as far back as she could in the position she was in, trying to get Tom's dick a few centimeters deeper.

Tom was close himself, but it was the moment he felt Alex's pussy clenching periodically and the sight of her shaking in convulsions, that caused him to double his speed in an attempt to finish himself. Alex was barely present when she felt him increasing his deadly tempo. She was having one of the best orgasms in her life, which with Tom was nothing out of the ordinary. When she thought she couldn't cum anymore, she felt a sudden emptiness in her pussy, followed by a warm spurts of semen coating her sweaty back, tied arms and red pussy. It was the moment it all came to her once again - the humiliating position, the hair pulling her saliva-coated face upwards, her cunt being used like a fuck doll - her whole body shook and she cried out, letting herself squirt all over her wooden floor, followed by another few smaller squirts, which her brain didn't register, shutting itself down.

The moment she rebooted, her arms were already free, just the red marks being there, proving that all of that actually happened. With a last ditch of effort she moved her fingers south, grabbing the remains of Tom's cum that didn't drip down her legs. Bringing her hand back to her mouth she smiled at her boyfriend, who was now mindlessly staring at her, exhausted from his recent activity.

If Tom weren't so mesmerized by the sight of his girlfriend eating cum from her fingers, he might have heard the other sister lewdly rubbing her pussy with her small fingers, as she was coming back to her senses after one of the most intense solo sessions she could recall.

Few minutes later, when both Tom and Alex went to take a well deserved shower, Isa was leaning against the wall, looking with her clouded eyes at the shining goo she gathered from her pussy. The moment of the kiss she received from Alex flashed before her eyes. With a bit of hesitation, she pushed her wet fingers past her teeth, making a slurping sound as they came out. She felt slutty right after that, but she had to admit, it was so inappropriate it made her spent pussy almost come back to life.

It was a quarter to ten, when the doorbell rang. Expecting Mike, Isabella rushed downstairs to invite her boyfriend inside. She twisted the lock and was greeted with a broad smile and a long deep kiss. Apart from the looks, Isa and Alex also shared a similar taste in terms of guys. Mike was a few cm shorter than Tom and not as ripped as her sisters lover, nor his stubble was as long as Tom's beard, but he was making it up to her with his positive attitude and the way he was affecting her shy personality. He was very understanding about her closed personality, yet he often managed to bring her out of her shell, introducing her to new activities and what not. He was the sole reason she started working out regularly, after he persuaded her to lift some plates with him at home. Now she couldn't imagine her life without a good workout, especially when she was comparing her figure from a few years back. She wasn't as lean as her sister, who started exercising at a younger age, but she knew Mike was more than pleased with what she looked like.

Freeing himself from her embrace his hungry eyes confirmed what she thought. Being extra horny after today's morning, she gave him a spin, presenting to him her short black skirt with a noticeable, yet toned cleavage and naked back he loved to touch every time he had a chance. Her hair were tied in a messy bun giving her more of an informal look. For now, this was her new definition of being excessively improper. Mike being his usual self, seemed to be content either way, as if he didn't even notice her new self.

Not bothering to lock the door, the two of them went straight to the kitchen, where Mike exchanged hugs with her little sister and shook his hand with Tom. This was also the first time Isabella met her sibling's mysterious boyfriend. Up until now she was sitting in her room, somewhat scared to do the unavoidable socializing. Clutching tightly to her boyfriend, subconsciously looking for any form of protection, she exchanged short greetings with Alex's partner.

Deep inside Isa was thankful how the events unfolded earlier that day, with her accepting what happened in the car and coming to terms with her new perspective on her sister. All those sinful thought she had cumming in her bed a few hours ago at least somehow prepared her for what she was now seeing. And it was a lot to take in.

If Isa thought she was excessively improper with her attire, then she would have to call her sister a slut. Considering her bedroom vocabulary, it wasn't that far fetched. Alex was wearing what seemed to be an over-sized, olive tank top with a cleavage ending just barely high enough to hide her perfect breasts. The sides didn't give even that false sense of security, being cut way too low, presenting a scandalous sideboob to everyone at either side of her. Isabella was wondering if there were any classes available online, where one could learn how to walk in such an outfit and not flash everybody at the same time. It would have to be a quite extensive and expensive course. Luckily, Alex was kind enough to wear some black shorts, but they would often stay hidden under her tank top, leaving her wondering if they were actually still there.

On the other hand, the boys seemed to be pleased with that they saw. Mike even managed to stifle his second cough when he noticed Isa's sister didn't even bother to wear a bra, her nipples happily announcing their presence on the flat material of her outfit. He wasn't particularly interested in the younger sister, given the fact he was 26 himself and he much rather preferred the more tamed and mature version. Nevertheless, he scanned her from top to bottom, letting his sight linger on her inviting attire and take in the view. He felt his dick harden the moment she turned with a little spin, getting back to chopping fruits for her dish, unknowingly giving him and Isabella a brief full look at her prominent tits. His quick expertise allowed him to confirm two things - her boobs were just as fine as her sister's and her nipples were painfully hard, most likely from the close proximity of her boyfriend, or just cold.

Even though his deducting skills were usually on point, his imagination was questionable. Tom could force Alex to do a lot of questionable things, but he would keep it behind a closed doors. Maybe except for some louder moans or slaps. That meant his girlfriend was left on her own, and when there were no bathroom stalls in an area, she had to stimulate herself in more indirect ways. Lately, her number one solution was dressing scantily. She wasn't an exhibitionist, and would never display herself in from of some random people, but she was slowly pushing herself into that direction, getting more and more brave, mainly among people she knew and was certain weren't dangerous. The goal was to make all of this look as innocent and accidental, as possible. Mike couldn't observe it, but Alex already could feel her pussy heating back up after her third Sunday workout.

Isabella was skeptical at first, thinking the four of them won't get along, but it wasn't half as bad. She had to admit Alex's admirer was quite charming, even though he wasn't her type, which was rarely an occurrence with whoever her sibling was dating. Tom and Mike being both interested in football managed to exchange a few words about upcoming championships and after a few beers that soon followed, they were having a good banter, their girlfriends being often the butt of their jokes. Girls took that rather well, repaying them with their witty comebacks only when a window of opportunity would arise. It wasn't only the opportunity that would present itself often.

Alex's continuously hard nipples were now on full display more often than hidden under her skimpy tank top. Old Isabella would probably admonish her long time ago, but the new Isa had some plans involving her boyfriend and her sister's curvaceous breasts were now preparing both of them for what was coming. The least comfortable was surprisingly Tom, who was now getting tired of constantly fixing her girlfriend's top. He had to admit the view was spectacular, that's why he decided to excuse himself from the table and went to bed. Alex swiftly followed her exhausted lover hoping she could bring him to life with her magic touch. Given the growing bulge in Tom's pants, muggle's touch will be sufficient.

"Honey, I have to ask you about something." - Isa whispered to her boyfriend, when they found their way to her bedroom. Mike reluctantly removed his lips from her neck and quickly noticed that this one was serious.

"Yeah?" - he asked, trying to catch her gaze, but she was staring at her feet. She took a deep breath, hoping she could recite all she had previously rehearsed hundred times in her head in one breath.

"If you want and it's honestly fine if you don't want to... If you want to be a bit manly with me tonight... I mean you are manly don't get me wrong, just like... be a bit rough?" The rehearsals didn't pay off. She was now even more red than before. At least it was dark and Mike couldn't see.

Mike couldn't see, but he could hear alright - they had that in common among other things (the hearing part, that is). Even though he managed to translate what she said, he still had to make sure he was right.

"What exactly do you mean, Isa? " - he tried to be as delicate as he could, but his erection that needed to be freed a few minutes ago was again announcing it's presence and it wasn't making it all easier. Isabella looked him in the eyes, somewhat calmed down after she noticed he didn't freak out.

"I was thinking... maybe you could like, spank me a bit, or hold me a bit "tighter" if you know what I mean... And like... Kinda tell me what to do, you know?" - she recited, proud of herself she managed to assemble such a complex sentence.

Mike was contemplating for what seemed to be an eternity and was in fact 15 seconds. He didn't need more, because his penis was now making all the thinking for him and he was a simple thinking organ. He fixed his pants, and ran his hands though his hair a few times. Then he looked at her, still a bit hesitant, but he won't back out now. He wasn't a coward and for sure he wasn't an idiot. "Alright..., don't fuck this up" - he thought to himself, as he took a deeper breath.

"Get on your knees." - he said calmly. This was the second time their eyes met since the start of this bizarre discussion. Isabella found what she often saw in his stare - determination. Her pussy quivered with anticipation.

She executed his command in a flash, showing him that was exactly what she wanted. She was still unsure what she was doing, but her heavy breathing and flushed cheeks were giving obvious signals. When she felt Mike's ironclad grip on the back of her head, her nipples hardened even more, bending hurtfully against her bra cups.

Mike sighted with relief, freeing his aching cock from his boxers. Removing the rest of his outfit, he was now ready to get going. If he had any doubts up until this point, now they were gone.

"Open your mouth, and don't move." - he said, happy to see an instant reaction from his girlfriend. The drool was already pooling at the bottom of her mouth, waiting to coat his cock. He scanned her one last time, pausing at his feet, where Isa was now softly touching her naked pussy. He didn't even notice she didn't wear anything under her dress during their small party. That girl was full of surprises.

The shiver ran down her spine, when Mike inserted glistering tip of his cock in her mouth, the well known salty taste followed soon after. She wanted to take care of him, but her boyfriend pulled out way too quickly. She looked up, but the standing erection obstructed her view. She opened her lips again, ready to ask him what was wrong, but he used that moment to fill her once again, deeper this time. She coughed, surprised by the unexpected guest. He backed out a few centimeters, just to push again. This time she was ready, and started to respond to his movement. He picked up the pace and so did her hands molesting her wet pussy. She was a quick learner, and the next time Mike pulled out, she kept her lips parted, waiting for him to return.

Isa's boyfriend was in heaven. She was great, but he wouldn't say they fucked often. They'd rather make love and he got used to it, knowing finding a better partner was basically impossible. Now the almost perfect girl was drooling at her cleavage and dress, waiting patiently for him to fuck her face.

"I'm going to cum in your pretty mouth, Isabella. " - she didn't know if that was a warning, or just a statement, but she couldn't respond either way. Her body responded non-verbally, shivering slightly when she pushed in another digit in her throbbing pussy. She tried readjusting herself when he begin to thrust more decisively, slipping on her own juices.

"I want you to cum before I fill your throat, bitch! Do you understand?!" - Mike shouted, totally lost in his new world. The word "bitch" worked on her as a trigger. She started cumming before he could finish his rhetorical question, shaking violently, coating her hands with multiple waves of fresh pussy juice. She tried to moan, but her scream was muffled by Mike still pushing his member harder and deeper. After a few seconds, Isa managed to refocus after her climax and help her boyfriend with his well deserved orgasm.

The sight of his climaxing girlfriend and vibrations of her stifled moans on his throbbing cock made him lose what was left of his self-control. He pushed was now pushing his dick as deep as he could, where she never would let him. The sensation of hitting the back of her clenching throat was more arousing than he could imagine. He closed his eyes, fully focused on finding his release. He soon felt her weak arms hitting his muscular legs - his girlfriend bracing herself from the onslaught. He fixed his grip on her head and pushed a few more times, before he suddenly stopped, his balls resting on her chin. Streams of white cream coated her throat before he removed his piercing weapon and released the last strings of cum on her face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" - Isabella shouted, tears running down her pale face. She was terrified, finally bringing her level of oxygen back to normal. She was lying on the floor, staring shocked at her boyfriend, as if he was someone else. Mike expression changed from ecstasy to the one painted on Isa's face, minus the cum. He didn't know what to say, or how to react. "Wasn't that what he wanted?" - he was pondering, as if the state of his beloved one didn't answer that question directly.