Forced to Try Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I... sorry. I thought you wanted me to... Do this to you. I mean... you asked... " - he stammered, still unsure what just happened. All he knew was - he fucked up, and he will pay for it.

"I asked you to be rough! Not to rape me! Can't you see the subtle differences?! You almost choked me to death! I'm sorry I have a gag reflex, but consider it next time you decide to force yourself on another girl!" - Isabella shouted, getting back up from the floor, wiping his cum from her face.

This was the first time Mike heard Isabella say "another girl" in that context, and he didn't like it. He surely lost control, at least that's what she told him, but he cannot lose her. For the past few years they bound so tightly he couldn't imagine living without her. He had to act. He grabbed her hands and started begging her to forgive him, explaining himself with 10 different reasons and admitting it didn't justify his actions. Isabella didn't really follow his pathetic monologue, but she managed to look at his glossy eyes for the last time. And then she saw it - pure remorse. She wouldn't be able to tell if it was somebody else, but she knew Mike too well to know he really meant it. In a sudden act of weakness, she internally decided to give him the last chance to explain his logic behind the treatment he just gave her.

Mike wasn't in a state that would be considered optimal to give a cool-headed description of what was passing through his mind a few minutes ago or at the moment, so instead he doubled in his effort of salvaging his relationship, alternating between a variety of words such as "sorry", "I beg you", "forgive me". Despite her sincere will of trying to understand what language he is screaming at, Isa couldn't tell. If there was a thing that her boyfriend succeeded in, it must've been giving Isabella enough time to gather her thoughts and start analyzing.

The act of despair unfolding before her was making her reconsider her own actions. He was really convincing in his explanations and she had to admit she wasn't very specific in what she meant when she talked him into all this. Could she pour all the blame on him, given the state of arousal she was in before he went overboard? She knew him enough to safely assume he had to be at least twice as turned on at that point. And despite all that... She still loved him at the end. Her mother would tell her that love is all about forgiveness. She probably didn't mean it at the context of deepthroating, but her mum was a wise woman in the end.

"I think we should talk it through a bit more, before we do that again." - Isa said interrupting the inevitable overheat of Mikes vocal cords. For the first time in a long time, a bliss silence filled the room.

"... So you are not mad at me? There is going to be another time?" - Mike asked, scolding himself for asking the second question. Was he still thinking with his dick?

"I forgive you. I mean... I think we both fucked up and it doesn't mean I'm not mad at you, but... " - she tried to finish her speech, but her boyfriend cut off her oxygen intake again, this time in an almost deadly hug. Melting in his warm embrace, Isa briefly thought about answering "Yes" to the last question he had asked, but in the end remained silent. They both needed a good sleep before making any decisions.

A loud noise of breaking glass woke her up later that night. "Tom and Alex are really going at it..." - she thought, smiling to herself.

Isabella had a good ear, but she didn't pick up everything.