Forced to Try Ch. 02

Story Info
An intruder forcibly pushes the group's boundaries.
6.7k words
4.31
27.4k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bibal
bibal
27 Followers

All of the residents, except Isa, were immersed in their sleep when the glass broke. Somewhere in the dark, a slim figure covered in tight black outfit, picked carefully a few days before the execution of the plan that was now unfolding, entered the living room area at the bottom floor. The small entrance created by a sharp glass knife has been covered by a big flower pot, that the siblings' mom had kept one of her exotic plants in. Cautious eyes surrounded by long lashes studied the surroundings slowly presenting themselves, as the pupils were adapting to the pitch black darkness of the night. A delicate hand fixed the long set of dark hair, making sure the hairband was holding everything tightly, as she started advancing deeper into the house. Before first steps filled the void with the soft scratching of wooden panels, Isa was already snoring sweetly again.

The Intruder reached the first step of the set of stairs. Making sure there were no noises coming from the direction she was heading at, she proceed with her plan. Latex covered fingers unzipped a pocket clinging tightly to her left hip. A pair of small balls presented themselves when the hand retracted from it's inside. A few carefully placed steps later, the suspicious guest was standing in front of Alex's room door. With the free hand she reached for the knob, twisting it carefully, not to wake up the pair sleeping inside. The doors cracked open and one of the balls rolled inside, followed by a silver smoke it started producing. Isa's room was filling with a strangely smelling substance a few moments later as well. For now, everything was going smoothly, but there was a lot to prepare...

Alex's head was spinning when she woke up. Despite the obvious hangover from the evening before, she instantly noticed it wasn't just that what was off. She had something in her mouth. As she snapped upright, she felt her naked ass grind against a cold floor she was sitting on. Getting progressively more worried, she rubbed her sleepy eyes, trying to adjust to the light casting from the celling. She looked around, simultaneously trying to remove a metal object inside her mouth. Alex scanned the surroundings, and her body trembled.

Isa was crying quietly, tied to the radiator by a long leash, that has been secured to her neck by a metal collar. Between her lips she had something similar to what Alex's now gave up on trying to remove from her mouth - a black ball-gag, snapped behind her head and secured with a tiny padlock. Seeing her sister breathing heavily, Alex was thankful for the fact that it was not the case with her, however she wished she could move her aching jaw held open by a dental-gag. Her sister was also naked, but it didn't throw her off as much, as she was usually sleeping bare when Tom was staying for a night.

Speaking of Tom, he was handcuffed to the same radiator as the rest of the group, in a similar state of undress, but his mouth was just taped with an isolating tape. Someone who caused all this must've run out of ideas, because Mike had his mouth and hands immobilized in a similar manner to him. Even though it was only Isa who was now crying on the verge of passing out, the boys shared the same pale color of her face, with eyes looking every direction seeking for any sign of explanation. Alex would've probably been crying by now, but she was too distracted with how bizarre it all was.

"Good morning, sleepyhead!" - a sudden voice cut though the silence disrupted before only by Isa's sobbing. Alex jumped up, twisting her body in an instinct of protecting herself. But the enemy didn't try to hurt her, at least not at the moment.

The source of the voice Alex connected with the woman leaning casually against the opposing wall. She had tight black yoga pants covering her long legs that played a big role in getting her unheard upstairs last night, and a leather jacket in the same color, perfect for moving around unnoticed. Alex focused briefly on the unzipped upper part, where her breasts were standing proudly, supported by high quality material. When she got enough courage to look higher, she was met with a pretty smile and a set of blue eyes, looking at her as if everything was just the way it should be.

Alex wanted to say something, but the dental-gag made that rather difficult. Instead, a thin stream of saliva started running from the corner of her mouth, which Alex once again had to wipe off with her cold hand. Resigned, she resorted to an angry facial expression and baleful mumble, but it didn't seem to bring the desired effect. Being intimidating while tied to a radiator requires practice, which Alex lacked.

"Now that we are all here... awake" - the girl, that seemed to be not older than Isa, began. "I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Eve, but you can refer to me per Miss. As you can see, I prepared a surprise welcome party for all four of you! If you get along, I'm sure you will enjoy your part in it... If you don't however..." - she paused, picking up a small handgun and tapped it on her chin a few times, pretending to be looking for just a right word. "Hmm, I'll have to think of a way to make you participate... But let's not get ahead of ourselves, am I right?".

Eve clapped her hands and sat comfortably on a big armchair, crossing her legs artistically. She looked carefully at every each of them, but seeing Alex being the most responsive to her little presentation, she decided to continue directly to her.

"I'm really sorry you have to wear this awful thingy" - she started, pointing at Alex's mouth. "but I'm afraid you will need a bit of... a warm up... before I can remove it, sweetie. I have some experience in that matter, you know.". Alex was listening carefully, knowing it could be the only chance to get out of here alive. "She certainly is a psycho, but at least she doesn't seem like someone capable of spilling blood." - she thought, trying to calm herself down. And despite the craziness of it all, Eve was at least good looking, which Alex tried to block out from her subconsciousness, repeating to herself how cruel she was. "And what does she mean by "warm up?!".

"You probably wonder what I mean by all that" - Eve continued, unphased by the rising agitation of the group. "As you can see, I've got a small bag of goods that will hopefully make this event memorable for us all... Those are mostly thing available in any good sex shop, but I decided to bring it, in case you didn't have your own." - both sisters and guys were now trying to scream despite the fact they were precisely gaged. Eve seemed to be prepared also for this situation, as she rised her armed hand above her head, causing everyone to freeze.

"DON'T make me have to use it! " - she frowned, losing all the nice aura she created with her rehearsed introduction in a split of a second. Hearing nothing but silence in response, she smiled again and moved on with her explanation. "That would be it for being harmless... " - Alex thought, shivering as a few possible scenarios ran past her mind.

"I don't tolerate disobedience, so don't push it too far. If everything goes right, by the end of the day you will be asking me to stay. Just listen to me and enjoy your morning." - she finished and stood up, picking something that looked like a riding crop. After studying it for a bit, she snapped back to her favorite girl.

"Alright sweetie, you go first. Come sit here." - Eve said, tapping at the still warm spot on the armchair.

Alex felt like time stopped for a moment. "Did she really just said that?" - Alex blinked rapidly a few times, hoping to wake up from a nightmare she was in, but it didn't seem to bring the desired result. Knowing the impatient nature of a woman she had just met, Alex rose slowly to her feet, trying to cover herself with her shaking hands as much as she could. Alex didn't want to go, but she knew she didn't have a choice. She managed to glance at Tom's direction, who was now trying to rip out his hands from the handcuffs. Eve didn't like her spectacle being interrupted by a heckler in a front row, but she managed to bring him back in order when she nonchalantly pointed her gun at his direction, lifting her carefully plucked brow in a questioning gesture.

"I think your boyfriend has some objections, sweetheart... But now that I think about it, he has a point!" - Eve snapped back to Alex, who managed to lift her head up and meet her eyes, hoping for a new, better course of action.

"How such a skilled actor as yourself could forgot that dogs walk on all fours?!" - She asked, staying true to her own skewed character.

Alex didn't try to answer this time, knowing it was following orders that was expected of her, not responding to rhetorical questions. Yet another dribble escaped her mouth - Alex officially gave up on trying to wipe her constantly wet chin and cleavage. Resigned, Isa's sister assumed the position, trying not to think about how exposed and humiliated she now was. A recollection of her sexual encounter with Tom involuntary flashed before her eyes, but she quickly collected herself. Staring at the crack in wooden floor, she began crawling towards the armchair.

Alex was feeling her cheeks burning from embarrassment as she advanced towards Eve. She could hear the riding crop at her hand tapping rhythmically against her leg like an evil metronome. A quick glance at the direction of a radiator confirmed what she feared. Everyone was staring directly at her wiggling butt, bare pussy and a shinning path of drool trailing back to where she started crawling from. On a positive note, Isa stopped sobbing, now occupied with fighting the urge of ogling her younger sister.

Eve was the only one who didn't have contradicting thoughts, taking in the views. A 20 year old tanned body, with a few tan lines featuring the natural color of her skin. Lightly visible abdominal muscles ending just below the pair of jiggling breasts, covered in the shining product of her wide open mouth. Lean legs bent at the knees, supporting a round, decently sized butt and a thin waist. The only downside of her inviting thighs was they were obstructing a view of her smoothly shaven mound and perfectly symmetric pussy lips.

"Get on the chair, ass towards the audience, and place your arms on the backrest. " - Eve commanded, removing her leather jacket. A pair of C-sized breasts with protruding nipples imprinted on her tight t-shirt didn't go unnoticed. She was already clearly aroused. When Alex finally accustomed herself with her new submissive position, she continued.

"Ladies and gentleman. Act I!" - Eve announced when she secured Alex's arms in place, so that her upper body was resting on her chest just above her breasts. Before she could continue, she forcefully spread her pet's legs and tied them tightly to the armrests. Isa's sister could feel a cold breeze blowing weakly against her pink pussy lips, causing her to shiver. She shuddered again, realizing how her lower body was now painfully exposed to everyone in the room - her boyfriend, her sister, Mike and a woman she didn't know and didn't want to know. She felt blood rushing to her cheeks, chest and between her thighs, as she fought the slowly rising level of arousal. "Why do I have to be such a freak?!" - she asked herself, arching her back a little more than the bindings forced her to.

Isa gave up on trying to be discrete and was now stareing wide eyed at her younger sister. The situation was making her stomach twist, as she was internally fighting with her emotions. On one side, she was furious and terrified, bound to the radiator like a fucking naked dog. On the other hand, she was having troubles with suppressing her growing excitement, and she was blaming her own body on betraying her. She curled up, wishing she could now be in her safe zone upstairs, but instead she felt her hardening nipples rubbing against her knees. She switched position again, berating herself. "At least Mike and Tom are having a 'hard' time themselves." - she thought to herself, cringing at her own sad joke.

Eve must have noticed she had an attention of her small crowd, because she picked up a bottle of oil and a small rubber toy. "Before we begin, we have to prepare our lovely assistant for the crescendo!" - She announced with an over enthusiastic tone, that was now getting boring. Luckily for everyone watching, she now concentrated her efforts on distributing the contents of the bottle on Alex's hot body.

Alex whimpered when she felt a hand landing on her back. She tried to escape with her body, but the ropes reminded her quickly that it was impossible. She could feel the cold massage oil warming up due to the friction of her skin and Eve's palm. A shiver ran down her spine, when another hand joined the party, spreading the shining substance. She was fighting with the overload of sensations, both physical and mental. To her misfortune, Eve was both attractive and skilled at her craft, and her gentle rubbing of her ass cheeks and thighs was making Alex breathing faster and heavier. Her nipples were now standing proudly, grinding against the backrest and sooner or later also against Eve's fingers. If she noticed Alex was aroused, she didn't show it.

A soft moan escaped Alex's immobilized mouth when she felt a slick hand on her now damp pussy. As the circling motions began, Alex couldn't tell whether it was oil, or her own pussy juices Eve was rubbing in. All she knew was that she was spread open in front of two guys and her own sister, getting abused by a stranger, who tied her up like a wanton slut. And she was loving every second of it. Common sense left her aroused mind and she was now responding to Eve's advances with her own movements, pushing her ass further and moving it around as much as she could, while being restrained to the furniture. She was moaning softly through her gagged mouth, from which the saliva was dripping freely.

Seeing the play gaining momentum, the trio sitting on the floor was now also beginning to understand what Eve meant by it being an unforgettable evening. Tom gave up on trying to hide his growing erection, and his impressive cock was now standing semi hard between his legs. Mike was caught in a similar situation, but the view of submissive Alex grinding against Eve's fingers had to have an even bigger impact on him, because his penis was steel hard and glistering at the tip. Isa felt like she should be upset at her boyfriend reacting that way to her poor sister getting raped by some psycho, but feeling her own juices flowing, it would make her a hypocrite. In the end of the day, it was her own sister and she couldn't get past how wrong it was.

When everyone, including Alex, was getting ready to experience what Eve called "a crescendo", she abruptly pulled her hands away. The sudden absent of stimulation made Alex pussy tremble, trying to prolong the bliss feeling just a bit. She twisted her head toward Eve, a questioning look on her flushed face. She was desperate to get off, but she knew her abductor won't let her have it for free. Her pussy juices were shining, mixed with the oil and dripping from between her lips right at the leather-like material she was kneeling on. She hated Eve for what was doing to her body with her whole heart, but deep down inside she craved more and it was making her head spin.

It was the first time in a long time Eve looked back to where Alex's long leash has been attached to the radiator. A visible accomplishment appeared on her face, as she licked her bottom lips, thinking intensively on the next step.

"Ladies and Gentleman!" - she began, and Tom felt like rolling his eyes, but he resisted himself. "I'm happy to announce our next act will involve someone from the audience!". The audience didn't share her enthusiasm, but she continued nevertheless. "Oh! I can see a lot of volunteers in the first row! How about... The gentleman rising his... Hand...?!" - she shouted, pointing at the now pale face of Mike. Isa noticed his dick shrinking a few centimeters when it got to him he's also going to actively participate in this sick performance.

Before anyone could process this sudden change in the line-up, Eve directed Isa to use one of the few keys she threw her on Mike's handcuffs. He got up, rubbing his aching wrists, but before the red marks disappeared, the older sister was instructed to secure his muscular hands again. She knew he wouldn't try to escape, because his girlfriend was chained to the floor and she had bullets faster than his sprint.

Eve was standing impatiently with her arms crossed, the infamous riding crop at her hand again, the tip tapping periodically against, just as impatient, Alex's ass. Hesitantly, Mike moved forward, looking at his feet and gradually flopping penis.

"Oh honey! If you want to take part in this act, you have to get this ready!" Eve said as she halted him with her crop. She circled around him, her still slick hand gliding against his torso, strong back and biceps, finishing at the base of his cock. She stopped for a second, processing something in her mind and said, as her bright smile reappeared on her lips again. "I think I know how I can help you, Mr Hulk" - her piercing eyes and white teeth biting her lower lip made his defensive attitude noticeably weaker.

In one quick motion Eve's top fell on the ground, followed by her pants. Mike's penis twitched before the t-shirt landed at the pool of Alex's drool. A pale set of gravity defying tits were moving lightly with every breath of the owner, making him regret his hands were restrained behind his back. If he knew how Eve entered the residence, he would probably at this very moment assume she used one of her hard nipples to cut a hole in the glass. The rest of the audience and participants also looked hypnotized. It was one of these few moments Alex didn't regret the position she was in, as it gave her an opportunity to study Eve's curvy ass and venus' dimples at her fit lower back. Mike's cock regaining his size was a nice addition, too. She wished she could swallow what her mouth had just produced, but it helplessly dripped on the discarded t-shirt.

Isa switched back to the position where her knees were able to stimulate her nipples. Admittedly, she was doing it progressively more and more often. She knew she should've been furious at Mike getting hard at the first sight of some random topless chick, but the picture of her ripped boyfriend and two eye-catching female figures convinced her to sit silently and observe. She couldn't scream anyway...Her ball-gag however almost fell out on its own, when she saw Eve hand reaching towards her lover's manhood.

Mike was feeling guilty when Eve's hand started massaging his erection, betrayed by his own body. He loved his girlfriend and he would never make any advances towards other girls. His dick however was thinking more straightforward and was now taking control when Eve doubled her efforts, effectively jacking him off with her sticky hand. The fact his precum was now mixing with the juices of the bound beauty next to him was affecting his reasoning.

"Now, that I have your attention, I'd like to introduce you to my little rope-tied slut." - Eve blurted out, looking at the direction of Alex, whose eyes were now glued to Mike's dick. The word "slut" caused a chained reaction in her body, making her shudder. Eve moved behind dumbfolded Mike, removing the tape from his mouth in one quick motion.

"Before you try to say something, let me remind you, that your actions have consequences. Given I don't want to hear from you yet, you better remain silent." - Eve whispered to his ear, resting her tits on his muscular back. Mike opened his mouth, but eventually didn't say a word, which was rewarded with a wide smile and a tug on his throbbing dick.

"This is!..." - Eve continued her roleplay, turning to the rest of the group. "Actually, what's her name, Hulk?" - she asked noticeably quieter. It was the first time she looked like something threw her off.

bibal
bibal
27 Followers
12