Forced to Try Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"... Alex. Her name is Alex." - Mike answered, still not knowing where this is going.

"This is Alex and she is going to perform an act of deepthroating on our new contestant! Bravo!" - Eve clapped her hands, but had to quickly place one finger on Mike's mouth, as he tried to speak up again. "Nu-uh honey. We are all having fun... " - Mike felt a cheeky tap on the tip of his penis. " Don't spoil it. I don't want to be mean." - she added, in a more serious tone, as she started rearranging the scene.

"Alright, Hulk, stand right here and proceed. I believe you know the script..." - The owner of the most irritating voice in the house positioned stunned Mike in front of Alex's face. "To make it more interesting, we will make it a competition. The first one to cum can choose the next participant!".

Alex felt a small rubbery object enter her pussy. She knew what it was as soon as it started buzzing, vibrating against her g-spot. Given the fact she was at the verge of climaxing a few minutes ago, she didn't need much stimulation to bring her back to that state. Before Eve turned on that sophisticated device, Alex had some serious doubts about blowing her sister's boyfriend in front of her and Tom, but now her hips were living on their own, her foggy stare indicating the slutty part of her brain was in control. She didn't even mind a different cock entering her immobilized mouth. In fact, it was turning her on even more than she wanted to admit.

Mike didn't wait long before he lodged his member where he was instructed to. Alex's submissive position and helplessness was affecting his primal instincts. At the corner of his eye he could see Eve sitting on the table, with her hand dipped inside her panties, circling slowly. The other hand was pinching her pink nipple. And that goddamn smile... He looked back at his 20 year old target. Her body was already beginning to show her state of arousal, whirling slowly. The sweat combined with oil making her look like she just finished her morning workout. He moved a bit closer, his cock almost touching her forehead. Their eyes met as she engaged her neck muscles to lift her head up. He was worried he would see pure terror in them, but there was nothing but pure lust. Leveling her mouth with his cock, she closed back her eyes, focusing on the sensations in her lower body. That quick nonverbal contact was enough for Mike, something switched in his brain. Without hesitation, he pushed his dick past her teeth, grinding against the metal ring. An invitational groan reached his ears, as he pushed further.

Alex was in heaven, her pussy making a wet mess where she was kneeling. The little egg was giving her a wave after wave of pleasurable sensations and on top of that she had a very handsome dick in her slutty mouth. She could feel him push forward, more aggressively every thrust and soon she felt her lower lip hitting against his balls for the first time.

"Now, that's a good little slut, isn't she, Hulk?" - A panting voice snapped Mike back from his trance. He felt like he had to answer that question.

"Yeah, she is really good at that." - he said, tilting his head towards Eve as he slightly sped up his tempo. The view was almost as good as the on in front of him. She was kneeling on the floor not too far from him, bent slightly forward, not to miss any action. Mike could see her fingers invading her pussy and oiled asshole, as she moved up and down, penetrating herself. And that goddamn smile.

"You are doing great Alex, suck that dick. Oh God." - Mike barked, losing his control like he did last night, pumping his dick in and out through the ring, still looking at Eve's tight body. Alex's drool was now all over the place, mostly on her abused face, chin, Mike's dick and on the floor. Every time he would remove his cock from her mouth, a thick bridge of precum and saliva would form itself, keeping them both connected.

"Finish in her slutty mouth Hulk, I want to see her eat your cum." - Eve and Alex moaned simultaneously, both getting close to climaxing.

Isa was breathing heavily, mesmerized by the view of her sister swallowing her stranded boyfriend's dick. She could see Alex fighting with her gag reflex, yet she was stubbornly trying to please him either by sucking hard when he was in her, or using her tongue on his shaft when he was giving her a well deserved breaks. Isa's hand, lying patiently on her wet pussy, was now beginning to twitch, shyly playing with her sensitive lips. She synchronized her moans with Eve, careful not to steal any attention from the main actresses. She looked at her direction, but her concerns were baseless - Eve was now shaking and cumming violently, pumping her fingers out in and out of her pussy and ass. Isa's second finger joined the first, mimicking what Eve was doing to her cunt.

Mike joined Eve a moment later, pushing his dick as far down Alex's throat as humanly possible. First string of cum hit the back of her throat, making her choke slightly. The second and third one filled her mouth, as she struggled to contain it in her mouth. She pulled away from his cock, coughing out his sperm. Before she put herself together, Mike covered her face with the rest of his cum.

"Eat it, you fucking cum slut." - Mike groaned, pushing his flaccid member back between her cum dripping lips. It was to much for Alex. Having nothing to say in what was happening for the past hour, getting wirelessly fucked by a girl masturbating to her getting face fucked by her sister's boyfriend finally brought her to her orgasm. Her pussy started contracting around the vibrating ball, and she could swear she could feel her female cum pushing on it from the inside. She squirmed again, trying to push the round plug out of her spasming hole. Another orgasm hit her, as her delayed squirt forced her way around the device, soaking her shaking legs and everything around them. She was half conscious when the last orgasm shook her body. Finally someone switched of the damn buzzing thing.

Slow claps brought Isa's back to reality, before she could get her own release. She quickly pulled her hand away from her pussy, before anyone could notice what she was doing. To be fair, only a blind man would not notice how wet her pussy now was, and given the obvious smell, even that is doubtful. Isa was angry at herself, either because she didn't get to cum, or because she was masturbating to her own sister getting deepthroated. She didn't know what was worse.

"What a way to start the intermission!" - Eve was back in her role. "We will see you in 15 minutes!" - she announced, pretending to close invisible curtains. Twisting on her heel she came up to Mike, who was now lost in thought analyzing what the fuck had just happened and why he was so much into it.

"Your a great performance artist, Alex! Here, let me take that off, you deserved it." - she said, removing a dental gag from her exhausted mouth. To Isa's utter disbelieve, a weak smile appeared on her face, before her neck gave up on her again. She still couldn't believe her sister enjoyed being used like that. And she couldn't believe how big of a turn on that was.

"As for the competition, I clearly won, so I've got to choose our next participant!" - Eve clapped her hands, turning back to the rapidly shrinking audience.

Tom was sitting stunned, probably traumatized by what he had just witnessed - which was the biggest orgasm his girlfriend ever had. Without him. With a psycho and Isa's boyfriend. Actually, two psychos. On the bright side he was able to distract himself with Isa's and Eve's solo performances.

Eve scanned the room, surprised to find Isa so close to the action, her leash almost fully extended. "Oh, you naughty girl. Why did you enter the stage without being invited, hmm?" - she asked, bending in half, displaying her ass to Tom. She was definitely his type and seeing how well she was directing this orgy, Tom caught himself wondering how it would be to be her partner in crime. For now, he had to wait for his turn which had at last 3 upsides... and Mike.

"Whatever. Since you are already here, you can clean this up this mess. " - She stated, removing Isa's ballgag. "This should help you with your next task. Don't make me regret taking it off... ". Walking back, she slapped Alex's ass with her crop, to which she responded with a loud squeal. "Start from this one. Poor thing has cum all over her face!".

"I... don't have anything to clean it up... " - Isa started explaining, but was quickly cut off by laughing Eve. Just when she thought this fucking smile couldn't get any wider.

"Oh honey, your sister doesn't need a cloth. She needs your tongue. " - Eve stared at her, explaining it to her like it would be the most obvious thing in the world. "You should start from her face, before that cum dries off. And don't forget pets use four paws.". Isa didn't forget, an image of her sister crawling constantly reappearing in from of her.

Isa began crawling slowly, her pussy lips grinding against her thighs as she moved. She was thankful she didn't have to be the first one to do this walk of shame, recalling the picture of her sister from half an hour ago. She felt her pussy getting wetter, when she reached a small pool of saliva and cum near the armchair. Looking up she saw Alex covered in Mike's cum and her own fluids. Their eyes met, studying each other carefully. Isa was trying her best to suppress the growing arousal between her legs. The older sister looked around, seeing everybody staring right at her. Being objectified like that was really turning her on. She should feel ashamed, but the fingering session she didn't finish set her in just the right mood.

Isa stuck out her tongue, not believing how slutty it was and how much she wanted to do it. Her brakes finally gave up. She slowly leaned forward, making sure her ass was sticking out seductively. A shiver ran down her spine when she felt a well known salty taste for the first time. Gathering a small blob from her sister's cheek, she quickly swallowed it. She didn't perceive herself as a cum slut, but she had to admit eating her boyfriend's sperm from her sister was heating her up immensely. She repeated her action, this time gathering as much as she could in a single swipe, before retracting her tongue. Isa's pussy was now dripping beneath her, and she wanted to enjoy every second of it, swallowing everything she managed to gather.

"Don't forget about her lips and mouth, you hungry slut." - Eve whispered in her ear. She knew what she meant and at this moment she was thankful to have someone she could blame for her actions.

"Yes, Ms Eve." - Isabella answered quietly, trying to hide the obvious arousal in her voice. Her attitude didn't go unnoticed to Alex, who still wasn't sure about her feelings towards her sister advances. She didn't think incest was her thing, but her sister indirectly pushing her boundaries was bringing her pussy back to life. She blushed on the mere thought of being used against her will again.

Isa leaned forward, closing her eyes as their lips met in a sensual kiss. Alex responded after initial hesitation, sucking lightly on her sister's lower lip, convincing herself she doesn't have a choice. A second after, a wet tongue pushed forward, inviding her mouth. Isa moaned into her sister's mouth - an involuntary answer to her progressing incestuous contact. Eve grabbed the older sister from behind, pulling on her hard nipple and making her body arch, hungrily seeking for more. The other hand reached her glistering pussy, almost making Isa cum in an instant. She doubled her effort, exploring Alex's waiting mouth with her twirling tongue.

Isa was grinding against Eve's swift hand, feeling her long awaited orgasm approaching, when the source of her pleasure suddenly disappeared. Older sister turned around, her cum covered face showing visible signs of frustration. Alex seemed to be quite disappointed herself, already longing for her sister's soft lips.

"I think that should be enough." - A well known smile caught Isa's attention. "You still have some cleaning to do on the back" - Eve winked at her direction, before turning to Mike who was standing wide eyed, his gradually hardening cock the only sing of his brain processing the events. "And since we don't have much time, you will help her in case she... Has any second thoughts".

Mike stretched out his arms for the first time in a long time, when the handcuffs landed on the floor with an ominous clang. Eve was smiling seductively at him, yet keeping a safe distance. It's better to be safe than sorry.

"Remember, that I still have a gun, so think twice before you try to change the script, Hulk." - Eve said, running her hand down her long leg, cleaning the remaining signs of the recent orgasm. "I think the overall theme is kinda obvious, so please act accordingly." - she added, inspecting her handgun.

Mike sighed, turning towards her girlfriend. He knew he didn't have a choice, but his dick didn't seem to have a problem with that, standing proudly covered in Alex's spit and his cum. To be fair, he was liking how this was all going for him, being now more worried about the girls and Tom's reaction, than himself.

"Come here, slut." - Mike said, facing Eve, even though it was obvious he was referring to Isa, whose leash was now twisted around his hand, a few centimeters above her head. He jerked decisively.

"Yes, sir." - Isa's response threw him off. Looks like he wasn't the only one getting accustomed with the situation.

They both started walking, Isa having trouble to keep up, feeling her collar biting into her skin every step. She could sense a warm stream running down her legs before they hands landed on Alex's calves. She jealously ogled her pussy and legs covered in female cum, admiring how attractive it looked. She felt like dreaming, but didn't want to wake up.

"Clean it up, whore. And swallow everything." - Mike's commanding tone matched Eve's. He pulled on the leash, forcing Isa face between her sister's legs. His other hand grabbed his cock, unable to resist anymore. He wished for Eve to give him an excuse to fuck them both now.

Isa has never licked pussy before, but was now lapping like her life depended on it. Which was partially true. She hated to admit it, but getting her sister off was making her pussy quiver just thinking about it, not to mention actually doing it. The fast that her sister couldn't do anything about it and was responding to her tongue was making her more turned on than masturbating herself. Her sister was whimpering constantly, her pussy still sensitive after her last climax. Mike must've noticed her discomfort, because he pulled on the leash.

"Lick her ass." - sudden pause. Their eyes met for a moment, wondering if they are still playing in the same team. Isa wanted to protest, but he forcefully turned her head back towards her sister, grabbing her by the hair. His strong muscles pushed her mouth straight between her sister's ass cheeks. She took a moment to compose herself, before she started kissing hesitantly. Alex's asshole responded, loosening under her lips.

"I said lick it. Push that tongue deep in her ass." Mike sounded so confident, it brought her excitement back to where it was a moment ago. She stuck out her tongue and pushed against her sister tight entrance. Alex moaned loudly, when Isa started penetrating her virgin ass. She felt Mike spreading her ass with her hands, allowing his girlfriend to dive deeper with her tongue, giving her an even fuller sensation. After a few long minutes, Isa pulled away for a moment to admire what she had done to Alex's now gaping asshole. It was a sign to her, she had to involve her fingers.

"Oh god. She is fucking my ass!" - the 20 year old groaned, announcing to the whole room, that Isa was now pumping two of her fingers in and out of her tight tunnel, both girls getting visibly turned on.

"Aaandd... Time!" - Eve shouted, clapping her hands high in the air. Everyone froze except for Isa, who was too occupied executing her orders and fingering herself to orgasm. A harder tug on the collar brought her attention back. She was getting desperate.

"I think it's time for our final act! But we will need yet another brave person from the audience. Any volunteers?" - it was safe to assume Tom was the first person who would want to volunteer, given the fact his big cock was fully covered in precum. Eve licked her lips, throwing a set of keys to Isa.

"Free this Tiger from the cage, would you?".

"Yes, Miss Eve." - Isa responded, playing her character perfectly. She needed to cum so bad and she felt like being submissive was the fastest way to find release.

The last pair of hands was now free. Frankly, right now the girls were more interested in the other part of his body. Tom stepped forward, but was put on hold by Eve.

"Before you enter the scene, I'd like to point out we have two cute assholes still untouched here and I'd be very thankful, if you could help Mike with taking care of that."

"... I'll see what I can do." - Tom answered, feeling strangely confident in this situation. His experience with submissive women was clearly showing.

"I like your attitude, Tiger. Keep this up." - she smiled at him, pushing a small oiled dildo inside her rectum, getting comfortable on the fluffy carpet near the "scene". For her, the fun was just beginning.

"Ladies and gentleman. The final act!"

12