Forced to Try Ch. 03

Story Info
The Final Act and what followed.
5.1k words
4.51
14.4k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bibal
bibal
27 Followers

This is a direct continuation of chapter 2, so please consider reading it for context.

***

Eve should consider herself fortunate that her unwelcome visit hasn't been interrupted by any of the few neighbors that lived nearby. Getting caught while squeezing through a small hole in the window cut out by the tool in her hand would probably be exceptionally inconvenient to explain to them. The remarkably boring people who made up for a majority of people in this area were, luckily for her, more interested in their usual Sunday morning routine -- drinking coffee or watching TV inside their houses. The more active family living nearby, who would occasionally visit the sisters' house on the weekends was taking in the sun in their private swimming pool. That being said, a chance of someone interrupting Eve's private rehearsal was close to none. Given the faint ambiguous sounds escaping the inside of the residence from time to time, it would be safe to assume at last a few more people would share her hostile attitude towards any potential uninvited guests.

One of the main sources of those sounds was kneeling on the wooden floor, staring mesmerized at her sister's boyfriend dick. Isa wouldn't change her partners often, especially compared to her more frivolous sister, so she couldn't be sure if Tom's size was above the norm, but it definitely had at least two inches over what Mike would usually bring her to orgasm with. That rough estimation was enough to remind her how empty and needy her pussy was right now. She swallowed hard, turning her head upwards towards her boyfriend, who was still holding her tight by her leather leash. Even though he had just came in her sister's mouth, she didn't want to be caught ogling Tom.

"Ah. I guess I'll have to do as a prompter. " - Eve's sharp voice cut the silence. "I can see you can't decide who you would like to pair up with... I guess Alex's hole should be now prepared for you, Mike.". Eve knew very well what she was doing choosing this particular configuration. For an attentive observer such as her, the clash of morality and arousal growing in her prey was exhilarating.

Isa's morality was in fact fighting fiercely, second thoughts sprouting in her brain again. Despite her sexual encounter with Alex, it still felt wrong to cheat on her boyfriend with another man. Tom must've dithered about it himself, but when he saw Mike preparing himself to enter his girlfriend, something inside him broke. He knew it wasn't his choice, but the armed intruder's lying on the creamy carpet... yet he felt like he had just been challenged. And he wasn't that kind of a guy who would chicken out.

Isa's leash quickly found another owner, who dragged her a-bit-less-resisting body towards the side of an armchair, where Alex's leg was still secured tightly. Tom was even more decisive with his actions. It was either his confidence and experience in this kind of sexual encounters, or it was Isa who was becoming more submissive as the time flew. One way or the other, her sweat covered back was now pinned against the furniture, her ass barely resting on her heels, as Tom had already secured her leash around the armrest, leaving her in that uncomfortable stance. She had to flex her muscles to endure the strenuous position, indirectly presenting her lean body to everyone interested.

"Tell me you want it." - Tom said, staring right through her green eyes.

Isa felt her pussy heat up once again when she processed his request. He was so dominating and confident she felt like her opinions and moral code didn't matter. Not only because Eve was conducting the show, but because she knew Tom wasn't acting. She heard well enough through the thin wall dividing her and Alex's room to know that. He was going to use her as HE pleased, not Eve. She shivered at that sudden realization.

"Tell me you want it, you dirty slut!" - Tom shouted, grabbing her throat and choking her lightly, but just hard enough to reassure her he was being serious.

"Ugh! I... I want it.." - Isa answered, abruptly brought back from her contemplation. She didn't like the way he was treating her, but she somehow felt like she was deserving it for hesitating. Eve and this whole wicked situation was getting to her, making her dizzy. She looked back at him, unsure if he had heard her.

"I want it... I want you to use my face." - she repeated louder, shocked of and squirming at her own response. Her own body's reaction to being so dirty was still oddly new to her. She pushed out her tits that were still covered in oil and Alex's fluids, really trying to sell her acting. She almost came right there, when out of the sudden Tom pulled on her nipple, muffling her scream with his invading dick. She straightened her back as much as she could against the soft material of the chair, preparing herself for what was coming. She was thankful her hands were free, which gave her some sort of safety or comfort. It didn't last long however, as Tom quickly grabbed her by the wrists and pinned them to the armrest behind her head. Her last bastion of protection was not taken away and she heard a moan escape her throat, instinctively spreading her knees a few inches wider, allowing Tom to get even closer, pushing his rigid member further into her watering mouth.

Alex couldn't see her sister getting used by her boyfriend, but she could assemble an exceptionally vivid image of what was happening from a series of grunts and coughs coming from behind her. She heard her sister fighting for her breath every time the armchair moved a fraction of an inch. She could picture Isa's reddened eyes and tears pooling in the corners. Alex didn't know her sister that well, but she was dating Tom long enough to get a pretty fair grasp on how he likes to be pleasured. Muffled moans that managed to reach her ears were telling her that her sister was at least partially enjoying it, which was a relief in a sense.

Who Alex didn't have to project in her head was Eve. As the Isa's intensive course of deepthroating began, she quickly gave up on the passive participation. The small dildo that was moving inside her ass has been replaced by a bit bigger butt-plug in a color that was matching the carpet. Her seductive walk accented by well coordinated hips movement didn't go unnoticed to Tom and Mike, even though they were pretty distracted themselves. The lightness of her steps didn't match her personality, which Alex's boyfriend found alluring despite the circumstances. For Mike, the flawless curvature of her breasts, light abs muscles decorating her flat stomach and the lipstick covered grin was enough to remove his fingers from the Alex's pussy and replace them with his cock. It was the second time he was fucking her today and he hated to admit, but his clouded mind didn't miss Isa as much as he thought he should. Alex's gasp told him she didn't mind it at all.

"I can see my little slut is enjoying Hulk's cock?" - Alex felt soft skin of Eve's hand on her chin, as she lifted her head. She was squatting down, giving her a full view of her skinny body and waxed pussy, clearly in a state of approaching 'crescendo', as she would put it. Eventually their eyes met and the raised eyebrow of her abductor told her the answer had to be delivered.

"I... Ugh... I am enjoying it." -- for Alex, keeping a dialogue going had proved to be quite tricky, as Mike upped his pace. Her eyelids shut as another moan escaped her mouth.

"What is that you enjoy, honey?" - Eve's interview continued.

"Ah... His dick. I enjoy his dick..."

"Be more specific, Alex!" - Eve's thumb landed inside Alex's mouth as she tightened the grip around her jaw, mildly irritated.

"Ugh... I'm a little slut... and I love getting my slutty cunt fucked!" - Alex's felt a wave of pleasure pass through her body in response to self invoked degradation. Eve seemed to be pleased with the answer, because the hand moved away from her chin, fixing Alex's wet hair in the process.

"That's what I wanted to hear, sweetie... and Tiger. Stop choking this poor girl with your dick, and fill her hole already. Also, spin her around. I don't want her to miss all the action."

Tom didn't need to be told twice -- he removed his cock from between Isa's lips and before she could bring her breath back to normal, she found herself bent in half, leaning over Alex's slick lower back. Her pussy almost electrocuted her when she felt Tom's huge dick grind against her leaking hole. She closed her eyes tight, concentrating on the teasing sensations.

"Beg him to fuck you." - Eve was once again in charge.

"Oh god... please fuck me. Please use me... split me with that huge cock." - Isa's pleading tone was suggesting she was very close to the edge. If Eve wasn't so impatient, there was a fair chance Isa would start begging on her own. Lights went off for her for a moment when Tom pushed his member all the way inside her. Her pussy tightened around it, almost not letting him to withdraw, which he did anyway a moment later. As the last inch left her trembling cunt, she lost the ground under her feet, cumming from a single stroke. If it weren't for her sister's back and Tom, who managed to steady her with his hands, she would collapse to the ground. It was as if her whole body shut down for a brief moment, but any of this didn't stop Tom from revisiting her dripping pussy, but for once he seemed quite content with a slow, gentle thrusting.

"Oh my! I wish your sister could see that... " - Eve cheered, her hands still playing with Alex's hair. "Actually... You might get yourself a first row view... " - finishing her train of thought, she grabbed the blonde by her head, moving her lips closer to her glistering pussy. "Tom, please tell your slutty girlfriend what she has to do.".

"Alex, stick out your tongue and lick until Eve cums in your mouth." - Tom's command once again showcased his experience in domination.

"But... " - Alex tried to protest. Being eaten out by her sister was one thing, but doing it herself was way out of her comfort zone -- receiving pleasure and bringing it was significantly different in her eyes, but it didn't seem to be that way for Eve, who forced her pussy onto her lips.

"No 'but'. Listen to your boyfriend. Stick it out." - Tom could see Eve grow impatient every minute. Alex must've felt that resistance is pointless and in the end Eve will bend her anyway. Her lips started to move, pushed apart by her slowly appearing tongue. She closed her eyes, trying to distance herself from what was happening. At least Mike seemed to be enjoying the spectacle, as his pumping become faster, to which her body was involuntary responding.

Eve's muscles tightened instantly when she felt Alex's tongue on her clit for the first time, the sensation multiplied by the fact the bound teen was doing it involuntary. Her hips started moving in circles, effectively using younger sister's face as her hand extension, grinding against it frantically. She fixed her grip on her shining blonde hair, pulling her innocent looking face deeper between her lower lips. Her stubbornness has been rewarded, as her 'toy' picked up the obvious ques, her sucking and licking becoming more resolute.

"Change in the script Tiger. Pass Isa's leash to Mike and move behind me." - Eve gasped with her head thrown back, not even bothering to check whether Tom was following her orders. If her instinct was right, he won't hesitate.

Tom's natural lubricant and female juices splashed on the panels when he retracted himself from still twitching pussy of Isa. He wasted no time, hastily throwing the leash into Mike's hand. Isa changed her owner once again this morning, now being in possession of a man pumping his cock inside her sister's pussy. A.k.a. her boyfriend.

Eve's abs muscles tightened up when Tom's hand brushed against her stomach, pulling her tightly towards his wide chest. Now she could feel his cock between her round butt cheeks, moving slowly up and down, as her pussy was gliding on his girlfriend's mouth. She leaned back further and moved her head to the side, allowing him to suck on her flushed neck. She moaned again when his teeth left a light mark on her shoulder.

"Fuck my ass Tiger. I want you to cum inside me when I grind against those slutty lips of your girlfriend..." - It was the first time Eve sounded as if she was begging and not giving orders. She leaned forward slightly, giving better access to her backdoor while still maintaining contact with the bound girl's tongue.

Alex's ministrations aimed at the pussy glued to her mouth were becoming less forced and more willing every minute, not leaving Tom much time to act. He reluctantly pulled away from Eve's magnetic body, in exchange getting a better view on her butt-plug. Once he was satisfied with caressing her bottom, he slapped her ass a second before removing the jewelry from her tight asshole, causing her to groan in pain and pleasure. She moaned again when Tom's fingers invaded her lightly gaping ring. Alex felt a new portion of thick female cum on her lips which proved to her Eve had a submissive side as well. And, once she swallowed what landed in her mouth, that she also tasted really good.

Isa's left cheek was pressed against her sister's tailbone, rubbing gently against her oiled skin as Mike was slamming his dick in and out of Alex. A slight irritation around the neck was constantly reminding Isa that she had to endure the position she was in, unless she could rip away the leash wrapped around Mike's forearm, which was obviously impossible. She placed her hands on Alex's ass, admiring the velvet texture. She couldn't resist not to give them each a hard slap, which confirmed their quality as they jiggled seductively. She moved her fingers closer towards the center and pulled apart, getting both a better view and Mike's attention.

"Open your mouth and don't you dare closing it. Stick out your tongue." - Mike gasped out, wrapping the leash around his hand one extra time, in case she'd try to back off -- a devious idea just popped into his mind.

Isa didn't even think about being disobedient and quickly followed his order, her tongue now almost touching her sister's asshole. Her naughty side wanted to taste it so badly, but her boyfriend had other plans. He slid his glistering cock out of Alex's warm tunnel and pushed it right between Isa's parted lips, almost hitting her throat. She gagged, briefly recalling the last night events, but he didn't choke her long, retrieving almost instantly.

Eve felt a muffled moan between her legs when Mike filled the tied up girl one again, now constantly switching between Isa's mouth and Alex's pussy. To his surprise, Isa was sustaining his rough treatment, only gagging slightly whenever he would stay in her mouth for longer, or drooling all over between her sister ass and pussy trying to hold her mouth open constantly. Moments later her left hand disappeared between her buckled hips. The right one Mike soon felt gliding near Alex's clit, occasionally cupping his balls - a clear indication Isa was sharing his enthusiasm.

"Oh god Tiger, just fuck my ass already.." - Eve cried out, unable to wait any minute longer. Alex's rigid tongue darting in and out of her pussy and Tom's probing fingers in the other hole were driving her insane. "I need to cum so ba... aahhdd!".

Tom didn't waste any time. He removed his fingers and replaced them with his hungry cock as he pushed all the way into her well prepared asshole in on rapid motion. He was so quick she only managed to tighten up once his balls were already near Alex's chin. The instant fullness made her legs quiver, but yet again the man behind her was faster, catching her trembling body at the waist. He grabbed one of her hands that was clumsily trying to push him away from her ass, twisting it behind her arched back. His dick started moving back only after she came to her senses after the micro orgasm he forced out of her. She didn't even notice when Tom managed to guide her other arm behind her, pinning both of her elbows together in his hands. She was completely at his mercy once he started to push further into her again, making her moan with every inch. She was desperately trying to relax her muscles as his thrusting was becoming more intense every minute. The mix of slowly fading discomfort and inevitably growing pleasure was causing her eyes to roll back, not to mention the moaning teen voraciously sucking on her clit.

If Mike was earlier skeptical about calling this fuck-fest a "spectacle", he most certainly wasn't anymore. Eve's parted lips vibrating from her progressively louder moans, her shining from sweat tits bouncing to the rhythm of Tom's relentless pounding, her heart shaped ass stretching to it's limit... Mike knew he didn't have much time before he explodes again. Judging by Eve's face expression, he couldn't count on her to direct the play anymore.

"Isa, spread her ass for me. You lubed her up like a good sister. Don't let her down now." - Mike said, his tone a bit more friendly for once.

"Are you going to fuck her little asshole Mike?" - Isa asked after fulfilling his request . She was getting better with those dirty rhetorical questions. When her boyfriend was occupied by Alex's pussy, she managed to get a few quick glances at Eve and was now curious of her sister's body response to anal. The anticipation was making her wet again, making it tougher to keep her hands away from her clit.

"Nouh... Pflease donthhh.." - the important voice of one of the participants has been muffled by a throbbing pussy, yet again reminding Alex how hopeless her situation was. She was experimenting with Tom in these regions, but it would mostly boil down to a single digit probing, or a silver plug she kept in her drawer for those special events. It was obvious to her she wasn't yet prepared to have a full-sized dick in her ass, not to mention a rough fucking she was expecting from Isa's boyfriend. But it was her problem and Mike didn't seem to be as concerned.

Alex squinted when Mike's dick started pushing at her tightly shut asshole. Her breath was getting quicker and deeper every moment, as the attack was becoming harder to fend off. Her sister pulling her cheeks apart wasn't helping either. Her lower muscles eventually gave up and her hyperventilation turning into muffled screams, as the tip pushed through the narrow ring and didn't seem to stop. She flexed her insides in an attempt to slow him down, but it only made her squeal in pain and she quickly changed her approach, desperately trying to relax her sphincter.

Isa was mesmerized by the close up view of her boyfriend's dick halfway inside her sister's virgin ass. Not indifferent to her screams, she moved one of her hands towards Alex's swollen clit in an attempt to ease her pain. Paired with sensual kisses on her butt, Isa's help seemed to bring a desired result, as the tied up girl started moaning more suggestively and even engaged her hips in the process.

Alex didn't have much in common with the psycho girl grinding against her face. To name a few from the abundance of differences - she was least 5 years younger, had different hair color and skin tone. A few minutes ago, she would also add the anal fixation to the bag, but the combined efforts of Isa and her boyfriend was making her reconsider that. In fact, it as the time flew, it was getting more and more bearable. Apart from the obvious discomfort that was still present, a sensation of fullness and the stimulation of her inner muscles was so new and strange, yet oddly pleasurable.

Mike began increasing his tempo to match the one of Tom's and instantly she caught herself groaning uncontrollably, somehow more rapid movements triggering her inner slut. Getting used anally was making her feel even more humiliated, which was causing the chain reaction in her body. She arched her back further and was instantly rewarded by a rush of arousal. Her hips started moving in different directions, testing different angles and comparing results. Soon, she was overwhelmed by the onslaught of sensations propagating from her asshole. She wanted more and she needed it now.

bibal
bibal
27 Followers
12