Forced to Try Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, fuck me harder. Fuck my ass!" - Alex cried out, her mouth finally unobstructed, as Eve was now barely standing to the right of her, receiving an equal treatment.

Mike's response was instant and Isa's spit was now almost boiling from the friction between his cock and Alex's ass. He was pushing balls deep into her, just to pull out almost completely a split second later, hypnotized by the sight of her gaping hole. His girlfriend wasn't passive either, diligently stimulating both her clit and Alex's glistering pussy.

"This is so hot. Keep fucking her Hulk... Cum in my ass, Tiger... I need your cum inside me!" - now the encouragement was also coming from Eve, who could miraculously still process the surroundings despite Tom's admirable efforts to make it impossible. Her hard nipples were cutting through the air, bouncing on her shapely breasts.

Every muscle in Eve's violated body tensed up in an instant, desperately preparing for the incoming orgasm. Tom grabbed her paralyzed figure in his embrace, slamming all the way inside her for the last time, right before it became impossible to do, as her asshole started clamping on and squeezing his cock when the first wave of pleasure hit her.

"Oh god... I'm cumming..." - Tom joined her, unable to withstand her inner muscles' massage. Thick ropes of semen shot deep inside her spasming tunnel, as the second blissful wave overwhelmed Eve. Her pussy gushed as her legs started shaking, making her cry out quietly time after time, unable to contain all the emotions.

"Ahh!.. Oh wow..." - Eve managed to mumble, before slumping limply to the backrest. With all the additional lubrication and relaxation of her muscles, Tom finally managed to pull out, his cum leaking from her gaping asshole down her long legs. He almost came again observing the piece of art he's created.

Before Eve managed to wake up from her short slumber, everyone else in the room managed to synchronize their releases like a well oiled machine. Alex could feel her body struggling dearly to find it's release before Mike pulled out of her, aiming his dick at the open lips above. She exploded, as if her orgasm was previously blocked by what was between her reddened ass cheeks. She tried to scream, but her body failed her again as she collapsed, faintly whimpering between the micro earthquakes that shook her whole. Warm liquid coated her butt and in an instant a ravenous pair of her sister's lips started caressing it, a pleasurable sensation suppressing the pain inflicted by Mike's hard slaps. Both girls couldn't believe how this incestuous sex was turning them on, as Isa's hand doubled it's speed.

"Oh my god Isa... You are going to make me cum again..." - Alex moaned, feeling the orgasm building up in her again.

Isa couldn't resist herself anymore. She stuck out her tongue and plunged deep inside her sister's ass. She scooped as much as she could, tasting the well known salty flavor of Mike's cum, but she didn't stop there, adding her lips to the mix. Alex felt her slutty sister's mouth slurping the cum out of her and it was just too much to handle. Her hips started buckling as she came, making it almost impossible for Isa to keep on licking her, but she tried anyway.

"Oh god..." - the older sister gasped out before they finished simultaneously, rewarding Mike with the most amazing view of his life.

Isa eventually stood up wiping the rest of the white goo from her cheek, satisfied with her post-orgasm cleaning job. Her own release was still echoing from the past, now mostly visible only on her soaked thighs. She didn't want to tell Mike, but it was the best sex she's ever had and he was only the small part of it. But crucial one for Alex - she will give him that.

A rapid movement caught Isa's attention. It was Tom, who launched forward, grabbing the gun from the table where it has been rocking to the rhythm of the orgy, in everyone's reach (maybe except for Alex), for the past 10 or 20 minutes. She instinctively hid behind stunned Mike, clutching to his arm.

"Alright, enough of... this shit." - Tom gasped out, his vocabulary letting him down. Standing there naked, with a gun and a penis pointed at Eve must've been quite a view, because she started laughing hysterically. It was the broadest smile Mike have seen in his life and he didn't know what to think of it. Tom was caught off-guard as well.

"Oh Tiger, Tiger, Tiger... We were having such a good time... " - Eve finally managed to stop giggling, now pulling her clothes back on her still impressive body.

"I don't know where you think you are going, but unless you want a few grams of lead up your ass this time around, I'd reconsider it." - Tom cut her off, regaining his composure. He lost a bit of it quickly once Eve ignored him completely, walking back to the main entrance. He placed his finger on the trigger, taking in a deep breath.

"One more step and I will end your acting career, you psycho!" - Tom shouted, tightening his grip around the metal handle. His target didn't react whatsoever. He closed his eyes, feeling as if he was about to faint, but he pulled the trigger. And that was it.

"Did you honestly think I'd bring a loaded gun to a sex party?" - Eve asked in her impeccable mocking tone. Not expecting an answer she continued, looking at his pale face while unlocking the door. "The only difference between this piece of crap and a toy you can buy in a kid's store is my phone number engraved on the handle..."

"... In case you'd like to invite me again, honey." - her head popped through the door for the last time, flashing them a beautiful smile and a wink. And then she was gone - the spell has been broken.

Tom felt like throwing up, so this time Mike was the first one to do something useful, slowly untying Alex's hands from the soaked armchair. Squeaks of the leather was the only think disturbing the silence, as she eventually freed her legs. They were all now standing, staring brainlessly at the door where Eve had vanished.

"What the fuck just happen..." - Tom started weakly, still scratching his pale face. He almost felt guilty for not snapping her neck when he had a chance earlier. His dick wouldn't agree with him.

"I... I'm going to bed. I'm... sorry." - Isa cut him off, her eyes now studying the imperfections in the wooden floor. She couldn't tell who she was apologizing to, but she just wanted to get out of there. There was too much to think about and she needed to be in her safe zone to bear all that.

They all watched as her legs carried her upstairs and back to her room, where she should've woken up today. Alex followed her footsteps without a word, leaving Mike and Tom to themselves. At least they had their boxers in close proximity, which eased the awkwardness of the situation.

"...Let's clean this up. I don't think we should call the police... They won't believe us anyways..." - Mike said, coiling the rope slowly in his hands. Tom seemed to concur, as he started moving silently, gathering all the stuff that Eve had left.

Neither Tom nor Mike would call themselves pedantic, but they really outdid themselves this time. Everything has been cleaned thoroughly, focusing mainly on the panels and the armchair. The furniture has been moved back to its usual place revealing the sneaky way Eve used to get in here in the first place. Mike said he will get it fixed as early as possible. The only evidence of what had happened just an hour ago was a small black bag concealing the soaked ropes, leashes, sex-toys and this stupid gun Tom threw in there first chance he had. Since neither Isa nor Alex wanted to open their doors to talk to them, there was nothing left to do, except to get rid of it and go home.

"Alright, I'm gonna throw this out and I think we are done." - Tom concluded, grabbing 'the evidence', his jacket and rushed outside, leaving Mike with a measuring tape and the broken window. Tom was more than happy to be all alone at least. He took in a deep breath of fresh warm air before he opened the trashcan. That was it. Just as if it had never happened. The toys, gags, leashes... Everything is going to deteriorate somewhere on the garbage dump far away.

"Fuck it." - Tom said, before the lid closed with a creak. He pulled out his keys, heading to his car. He slammed the door shut once he was siting behind the steering wheel, looking at the house one more time. Another deep breath and with the twist of a key the engine started. He was free. It was all finally past him.

Just a new black bag with toys and a fake gun on his passenger seat was very much still present.


12