Forced to Try Ch. 05

Story Info
Tom and Eve plot against Alex.
5.6k words
4.22
6.6k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bibal
bibal
27 Followers

We have reached chapter 05! Than you for all the comments and critique, hopefully you enjoyed at least some of the released chapters. Some of them are targeting different categories more than others, but I find it essential for building the, even tho simple, story line. You might however always expect non-con/reluctance/rough sex/bdsm/anal/incest being the main aspects. I always try to tag them as accurately as i can, so check the badges and... have fun!

---

Ms Blake closed her hazel eyes and leaned back in the lounger, taking delight in the light breeze dabbing against her lotion-covered skin. The carefully chosen location allowed her long blonde hair and surprisingly young looking face to remain hidden under the thick green crown of the tree, meanwhile her smooth legs were sizzling in the relentless heat of the summer sun. If there was every anything positive about her marriage with Bill, it had to be the end of it and a small fortune that replenished her bank account when they finally parted. Being still two years under 30 meant three things: she had a lot of spare time, energy and most importantly - looks, which allowed her to combine the first two mentioned with attractive guys. Looking back at it, getting married at such a young age wasn't the brightest of her ideas, but definitely had it upsides.

She smiled at the thought of her recent sexual encounter as she turned on her stomach. This way, her bottom and back could also get some tan and, as she grinned again, her eyes had an unobstructed view on her neighbors. The constellation of countless plants interleaving with aesthetically pleasing wooden planks served as a perfect barricade against unwanted stares, but with some help of Ms Blake florist skills, she could still have a perfect view of the adjacent estate, all while still perfectly camouflaged.

Glancing over the evenly trimmed green grass and perfectly still surface of the water in the swimming pool, a visible hint of disappointment crinkled her forehead. The skimpy black panties and matching bra, which were usually clinging tightly to the smooth skin of Alex, the youngest of the residents, were dangling lifelessly on a rope, still visibly wet from their last dipping. Pondering on the reason of her absence, she dozed off in her much needed sleep that she got deprived of last night.

*

Alex wished she could spend this morning on sunbathing and swimming in their parents' swimming pool, but the morning call disturbed her meticulously prepared plan just when she was about to unknowingly present herself to the peeping woman next door. Now, her hand was trebling nervously as it was unlocking the front door lock.

She didn't expect Tom to call her just like that, after deliberately ignoring her for almost a week, but it wasn't the reason her heart was beating faster when she hurriedly pushed Tom upstairs, barricading her room as they burst it.

For Isa, who was still buried under the stacks of her pillow army and snoring boyfriend, the morning Tom's visit and their concerning way of exchanging whispers could mean a bunch of things. If Alex's boyfriend already knows about their recent threesome, he is either very angry at her and they are about to have a fit, or he doesn't mind it all that much and he is about to have his way with her. In any of those cases, Isa didn't want to get involved, as she neither thought of herself as a good negotiator, nor had she enough energy to participate in another threeway. If Tom's sudden reappearance was triggered by something else, why would she care anyway?

Alex probably wished one of the scenarios Isa's brain produced actually took place, as she stared at her feet, fidgeting. Her hands were trembling lightly, and despite her hung down head, Tom could see she was a few shades more pale than usually. He hugged her tightly, as she spoke up.

"...And you've seen it? All of it? Can someone tell it's us?"

He sighted. It was pretty clear he had to repeat what he had said on the phone earlier today.

"I did... well, most of it. I don't know how she videotaped it all, without us knowing... but you can tell it's us.. the same armchair... and actors." - He paused for a second, giving her a moment to calm down slightly and gather her thoughts.

"She said if we don't have another... 'rehersal' as she put it... she will put it online and notify everyone who 'might be interested'. I don't think we really have a choice, Alex."

Alex sniffled, not bothering to go through all possible, but unrealistic solutions yet again.

"So we... have sex with her and she lets us go? Forever? Do you believe her?"

Tom remained silent for a moment, seemingly gathering his thoughts.

"I don't. But we don't really have a choice, do we?"

Alex's shoulders dropped even lower. He was right and there was no way around. Standing back up, she began wondering if it was a direct punishment for her recent infidelity or was she really this fucking unlucky. Comparing her current situation to the closed bathroom stalls in the gym, she contemplated on how far her misfortune can reach.

"...Alright, let's go and get it over with..."

*

Neither Alex nor her boyfriend expected Eve to show up in the apartment so punctually. True to her nature of a perverted burglar, Eve entered Tom's flat without a slightest sound,sneaking up on them while they were still talking nervously, reassuring themselves everything is going to be fine. Tom seemed to be playing his part perfectly, balancing between his concerned and scared whispers and his calming and reasoning behavior. In result, Alex was still in two minds about the whole situation, but somehow still willing to participate. Her state Eve summed up with one word - perfect.

Alex felt like she was about to faint when Eve burst into the room, throwing her big black bag on the floor, right below her feet. The only thing that stopped her from running away was Tom's gripping her tightly at the waist, as the stood up. Whether it was due to the confidence emanating from him, or the simple immobilizing factor of his embrace, Alex couldn't tell. The next few minutes past on listening to the details of the blackmail and their hopeless situation, as if they would be here in other circumstances...

Eve must've spotted an easy target instantly, because her hand quickly teared her away from her boyfriend and began circling around her prey like a vulture. Soon enough, the same hand started venturing around the most intimate parts of her body, lightly stroking her breasts and sneaking between her thighs, causing Alex to softly whimper. Was it the arousal or fear? Eve seemed to be curious herself, as she stopped in front of her abruptly.

"I'm so glad you've decided to take part in our rehearsal! As you might already know, I'm expecting a total obedience in exchange for... the copyright of your last performance." - Eve recited what seemed to be a rehearsed line, tilting her head. She continued her performance once the scared girl responded with a slow nod.

Eve bent down at her waist, showing off her flexibility as she fiddled around in her black bag. Her long thin legs, decorated with black stockings matching her dark hair weren't making that any easier, but Eve still kept them painfully straight when looking for her favorite riding crop. Soon enough she sprung straight back up, her small hand armed with what Alex knew will land on her ass in an awfully near feature.

"Take off your clothes, sweetie. Let us see that sexy young body of yours."

Alex felt the sudden dryness of her mouth as she swallowed hard, processing the command. She looked back at Tom, but his eyes didn't show any emotions, or at last she didn't find the reassurance she was looking for. The helplessness of the whole situation hit her harder now, when she suddenly felt on her own. Until now, this whole blackmail felt surreal enough for her brain to suppress the dreadful thoughts, but as she started to remove her clothes, the hesitation and fear started to sprout.

The 20 year old removed the outer garment first, obviously prolonging the inevitable. She stood there for a moment, in the pool made of leggings and t-shirt, trying to cover her underwear with trembling hands. She could feel both Tom's and Eve's gaze lingering on her tanned skin, penetrating through what little of attire she had left. Taking another deep breath, she removed her bra, freeing a set of perfectly round breasts, rising up an down on her heaving chest. For reasons unknown, her foggy stare followed the eyes of both observers, centering on her pink nipples. She cursed internally. Why the fuck were they hard?!

Before Alex could answer the somewhat rhetorical question, Eve came to her rescue, halting her striptease with a loud clap.

"Very, very well! Alexandra, you seem to be enjoying this just as much as the audience!". Eve had a unique ability of making Tom's girlfriend blush from her comments, which was now showing on her cheeks. "But before you get ahead of yourself with your exhibitionism, let Tom catch up to you."

Until Eve managed to peel off her eyes from the mesmerizing view of Alex's tits, Tom had already managed to remove all his clothes, showing no hesitation despite the lack of direct command from the dark haired girl. He was either reading her mind, or was already extremely horny. His girlfriend didn't know what would be more helpful in the current situation, but the size of his only half-erected penis and a modest tingling in her lower stomach was leaning her towards the latter.

"Alright, get down on your knees, hands on your thighs. If I see them move, I'm gonna slap you with this thing.". Alex flinched at the sight of the riding crop drawing abstract lines in the air. The change in Eve's tone also didn't go unnoticed, obvious signs of growing arousal and impatience were showing. Apart from the subtle shift in her voice, other indicators were more direct - Eve was already topless and her nipples were standing proudly despite the warm weather.

Alex was surprised how still her hands were when she placed them on her thighs sitting down. The remains of fear and dread have vanished as soon as the pictures of her boyfriend's dick and Eve's half-naked body painted in front of her. She could sense her imminent loss of control, but until then, she had to try to be as reserved as possible. She will make them work hard for it.

The owner of the alluring red lips and long nails in the same color leaned back on the chair, before getting rid of her pants. She wasn't sure how their evil plan would pan out, but comparing the current effort to when she had to conduct everything alone, this was a piece of cake. And certainly not less entertaining. The sight of vulnerable teen teared between denial and obvious cravings was exhilarating.

"What are you waiting for, you little slut? Open your mouth. And remember - no hands!" - Eve blurted out, slapping Alex's ass with a riding crop, making her squeal in surprise right before a red mark appeared on her shapely butt. Before the sharp pain subdued, a well known object penetrated her still parted lips.

Alex was thankful for her recent deepthroating training, giving her a change to withstand Tom's strokes rather effortlessly, but she quickly brushed those memories off, feeling a wet spot forming in her panties. Truth be told, it could just as well be the abundance of spit escaping her mouth, but it's better to be safe than sorry... Distracted, Alex gagged suddenly when Tom pushed further than she anticipated, causing her hands to move up defensively. This slight movement resulted in another red mark on her asscheek and a muffled "Umph!", but somehow she managed to hold off from spitting out Tom's member, which obviously would result in at least a few more of those painful slaps. A stream of saliva mixed with precum coated her tits, chest and lips.

Tom was pushing fast, deep and hard. The abundance of sensations coming from Alex's full lips, skillful tongue and tight throat was making it difficult, but he tried to keep it within her limits. The tears pooling at the corners of her big eyes were contrasting with the determination and excitation visible in her body language, as he upped his already rapid tempo. Her head instinctively tried to move back, but after a rough tug on her hair and a another sting of a riding crop she surrendered. She felt humiliated, getting her face abused in front of Eve, the drool pooling between her knees. The more she tried to resist it, the more her entrapment was becoming apparent. Spitting all over herself whenever Tom would give her a chance to breathe, she noticed this fucked up situation was making her pussy throb. Another slap on her ass caused her to moan uncontrollably.

He was close, when Eve pulled Alex away. Alex was almost angry at her for interfering, but resorted to pacing her breathing and calming down her quickly beating heart. Still held by her tousled hair, she glanced back and forth between Eve's gravity defying boobs and the long strings of saliva shining on Tom's penis. She tried not to, but moaned when another hand pinched and pulled on her nipples. Keeping cool has already proven to be much harder than Alex anticipated.

"Don't forget about the audience, Alexandra.". Eve was teasingly playing with the gasping girl's nipples, grinning at her reactions. "How about you lie down for a moment and cool down? And since your hyperactive hands were already misbehaving, we will tie them down."

*

A lot has changed since the last time she looked at the big mattress placed in the middle of the room. Alex was sitting with her arms spread apart, tied to the bed frame with the knots Tom must've learned during their kinky evenings. Her legs were curled up, obstructing the view of her round, perky tits shining from the drool, as well as covering her pussy with feet. Despite the defensive position, Eve knew Alex will participate in due time - in the end, she didn't have a choice. As far as Tom cooperation goes - Eve bit down at her puffy lip - his eagerness was much easier to spot than the tied up girl's.

Alex jerked her arms once again, losing hope of freeing up her wrists from the rope she was tangled in. She hated Eve with an utter passion - her squeaky voice, the big grin and the set of her perfect white teeth, her long legs almost as eye-catching as her apple shaped bottom and that perfectly flat line of her stomach, emphasizing her teardrop shaped tits even more. She analyzed further, as Eve spread her legs, getting comfortable in the chair. Her pussy was pink and small, glistering despite the 'act' not even yet starting. She licked her dry lips with disgust, taking in the full picture of the girl sitting two meters apart.

Feeling the blood rushing to her cheeks, she recalled why she hated Eve even more than that: whenever she was around, sitting masterfully at the furniture of her choice, Alex was tied to the furniture in choosing which she didn't participate in, waiting helplessly for someone to put something in one of her holes, fighting with the growing arousal and diminishing fear. Every time Eve was involved in her sex life, Alex was silently scolding herself for her growing desire, unsuccessfully trying to find a reason why the situation of being bound and used against her will by an attractive yet crazy woman, all that with her boyfriend involved, was so exciting to her perverted brain. But what she hated the most, was then she was interrupting her internal monolo...

"Now that we have our actress secured and waiting, we can begin with the second act! Ladies and gentleman, please take a seat!" - Eve shouted out, seemingly unconcerned Tom neighbors could probably hear her screams.

While the white walls of Tom's apartment struggled to absorb the echo of the excited laughter, Eve was gracefully closing in the distance between her and the progressively less struggling bound teen on the bed. Tom, earlier somewhat conflicted between his morality and sexual desires, was now in trance caused by the hypnotizing swing of Eve's completely naked ass, as it moved from side to side. He snapped out of it eventually, only to be greeted by an even more appealing sight.

Alex couldn't understand why her legs parted so easily once Eve's hands pulled them apart. She was even more dumbfounded when the wet tongue circled around one of her nipples, causing it to harden in an effort to withstand Eve's licks, but giving her an excellent opportunity to add teeth to the mix. Both girls moaned simultaneously when the dark haired girl moved her face lower towards the glistering pussy, slurping on what was left of the saliva produced by joint effort of Tom and his girlfriend.

Eve ceased her descent just above the clit, planting a few kisses on the waxed skin of her mound. Encouraged by the involuntary hip movement below her, she engaged her fingers, which were now trailing the same path her lips did, but in reverse. Buried between the thighs, she admired the softness of the skin wrapping the 20 year old body.

Once Eve's skinny fingers reached their obvious destination, Alex body arched in delight. Earlier complaining about the restraints and the uncomfortable position, she was now thankful her wrists were tied securely to the bed frame. She was still trying to suppress her growing desire, but was fully aware that given the chance, her hands would already be all over Eve's hair, pulling her face towards where she could've sworn her panties were a moment ago.

The sudden vanishing of her underwear was perplexing, but their reappearance was even more striking. Completely absorbed by the terribly prolonged teasing session, Alex didn't even notice when her panties welcomed her parted lips with a salty taste and smell of feminine hormones. Surprised, she tried to move her hands, but the cracking of the wooden frame was a sore reminder of her situation. Before she thought of spitting, Eve's hand was already at her chin, pulling her face towards the smiling eyes of her captor.

"How do you like the taste, you little whore? Can you taste how dripping wet you are?"

Alex dropped her eyes, defeated. She obviously could, and judging by her body reaction to that discovery, this whole mistreatment was somehow positively affecting her libido. She gasped, resigned. Or was that the moan? Why does she has to be like that!?

"You like it, don't you? Being my fuck toy? Not to mention, I didn't even fuck you yet.". This time Alex most certainly moaned. And then gasped, once two fingers parted her pussy lips and slipped inside. Few quick refined movements later Alex was already struggling to catch her breath through the provisional ball-gag, as her hips ground against the hand. She caught herself frantically rubbing her female parts against the perfectly still digits of Eve's, meticulously working towards her deserved orgasm. That would be it for holding back... She almost teared up, when Eve pulled her hand away in the last possible moment.

"Good girls don't get to cum today, sweetheart. But if you swear you are a shameless slut and beg me, I might be merciful to you." - Eve said, tilting her head, obviously waiting for her response, but Alex, despite the urge, didn't respond. What would Tom think of her!? Frustrated, she bit down hard on her lip, trying to suppress the desire with pain.

Despite Alex's concerns, Tom's mind was more recently occupied by the perfect shape of Eve's prominent ass, wiggling in front of his spit coated cock. The opportunity presented itself when the owner of the puckering asshole and pink pussy lips reached out to his girlfriend, drying off her hand on her face. He could swear he saw Alex leaning into the touch, but he focused on his task.

He pushed in without warning, easily spreading the slick folds in front of him. A moan reached his ears the moment his balls hit her clit. Eve turned around, struggling to maintain eye contact as he was already moving back and in again. He helped her, twisting his hand around her hair and arching her body upwards. Her hands, unable to support her upper body like they used to, found his neck, wrapping tightly around it. Different angle of penetration was hitting her g-spot and soon Tom could feel a warm breathing on his ear getting more and more uneven.

bibal
bibal
27 Followers
12