Forced to Try Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. My. God. Fuck me, Tiger. Make me cum in front of this slut!" - Eve cried out, feeling her orgasm rapidly approaching. He tried to do just that, wrapping his other arm around her waist, so that his cock could more effectively spread her tight pussy.

Alex saw Eve wanted to say something to her, but her body tensed up, before her legs started to shake uncontrollably, her nails leaving scratches all over Tom's sweat covered neck, as she tried to hold onto him. Alex pulled on the ropes - worthless. Wiggling her butt around the mattress? Just enough stimulation to keep her on the edge, not enough to set the fuse. She was getting desperate, obviously turned on by the view of two hot bodies slamming against each other, staring right back at her - naked, tied up and squirming unsatisfied.

*

"Do you want to come, Alexandra? Do you want to get fucked?". Somehow, Eve was right back at her face, but this time diligently avoiding any physical contact. She gulped, seeing Tom's hands spreading some kind of lube all over the lower body of the pale girl, leaving shining trails on her back and ass. Alex saw herself nodding in the reflection.

"Beg me, my little slut. Tell me how much you want it."

She couldn't. She wasn't like that. She could be horny, perverted and get off from this, but this was too far, submitting to someone like Eve. Not after she just came all over her boyfriend's cock in front of her.

"I know you need it. Your pussy is basically leaking, you whore."

She gasped. She wanted to tell her how wrong she is, scream it at her face. She wasn't her toy! She opened her mouth, to do just that, spitting out the soaked panties.

"Just! Let me cum... Please."- Alex cried out. What was supposed to be a terrifying scream came out as a shy pleading, with a much different meaning.

"Good girls don't get to cum. Remember?" - Eve said, grabbing Alex's breast in her hand, pinching it lightly. The response came after a pitiful moan.

"I'm not... I'm.."- She hesitated, dropping down her head, defeated. "I'm your slut and I beg you to make me cum. Please...".

Eve turned around to say something to Tom, but the last sentence didn't even register in Alex's consciousness. She was floating somewhere in the nothingness, trying to comprehend what had just happened. Something just broke in her, the invisible wall she built, which was supposed to protect her from what she thought was wrong. The barrier initially compromised by the spontaneous threesome with her sister, now turned into dust by Eve's hands...

Tom saw a glimpse of smile when he pushed into his girlfriend. He expected to have another round with Eve, but once he felt a tight grip of Alex's inner muscles around his penis, he quickly reminded himself why he enjoyed having sex with her so much.

His technique and tireless pounding quickly brought back Alex's mind from it's interstellar journey and she was now responding to his thrusts with her own limited movement, moaning sweetly. Winded up by Eve, it didn't took her long to reach climax. Tom felt a sudden difficulty in movement, as her pussy clamped down on his cock. He reached forward, grabbing the shaking girl by the shoulders and began almost fighting with her spasming body.

Having two galactic trips during one sexual encounter was something special even for someone so experienced like Alex, but coming back to her senses after a powerful orgasm just to feel her pussy giving her another green light was something utterly different. Bracing herself for what was coming, she wrapped her hands around the ropes and shut her eyes.

"Fuck yes! Fuck me like a slut I am! Use me!" - the screaming, if previously silenced by the thick walls, now was certainly reaching the buildings on the other side of the road. Their bodies, covered in sweat were meeting each other at the hips, the small frame of the bound girl lifted from the mattress by the deadly tempo and her legs tightly wrapped around the muscular back of her lover.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum again!"

There was one thing Alex would regret later, recalling that eventful morning. Thinking about it, she would giggle at how imprudent of her it was - to inform Eve of her incoming climax just like that, when it was still building up in her, almost there, but not yet ready to present itself.

*

They were panting heavily, both at the very edge, when Eve separated them, almost pushing Tom out of the bed. He was about to throw the sexy burglar through the window, but then he reminded himself Eve had the tapes and was blackmailing them. At least that's what Alex was supposed to believe in. Collecting himself, he resorted to an irritated, deadly stare. But his attitude changed quickly again, once Eve's plan started to unfold in from of him.

"Do you want to cum again? And not ask me for permission?" - Eve was once again at her face, which so far had as many upsides, as downsides. In that very moment, Alex wished her red lips were more down there, than up here.

"I'm sorry, mistress. May... May your slut come again?" - Alex shocked herself, how easily her vocal cords produced this sentence.

"Oh of course, you can." - Eve's hand slipped between Tom girlfriend's legs, making her sigh in anticipation. "But only with a dick in your ass.".

Alex eyes went wide. She looked at Tom, then back at Eve, then at Tom's glistering dick and then back at her swollen pussy. She swallowed hard. She wasn't ready, the aftermath of the the first encounter she had with Eve was visible in her walk for at least two days. A finger poking at the entrance of her asshole was clouding her judgment. She bit down on her lip.

"You want Tom's big cock slamming int your tight asshole, don't you?" - Eve teased her further, more aware of how her dirty talk was affecting Alex, than even she herself was. Another finger joined the first one.

She didn't say a word - her body language was communicable enough. She lifted up her legs, pushing out her bottom and granting an easy access to whoever dared to use her other hole. Just thinking about her sluttiness was providing enough lubricant for her asshole, as her pussy oozed deliciously. She didn't even bat an eye, when the cold metal handcuffs shut tight around ger ankles, leaving her immobilized with feet pinned to her forearms. Was there anything Eve's bag didn't have?

*

Tom stared intensively, holding back from stroking himself, knowing his aloofness will soon be rewarded. He did expect Alex to give in to her kinky side sooner or later, like she did back when they all three met for the first time, but was still worried the plan he plotted with Eve might have some holes he didn't take into consideration. Admiring the oscar-worthy lesbian show, he chuckled to himself. In the boldest of his dreams he didn't took this one particular hole into consideration.

"You are such a dirty slut."

"Oh god, spread my hole, just like that... Feels so... good...". Alex quickly adapted to her current situation. Furthermore, she even began to actively participate in enhancing her experience, feeling the rush of pleasurable sensations, as her inhibitors faded. There was no point in holding back now. She was who she was and judging by the rock hard cock next to her, Tom didn't mind that one bit.

"Push it in deeper. Give your pet the anal fucking it deserves..." - Alex yelped, as the average sized dildo slipped in further, giving her the odd fullness sensation which she was already starting to love. The oil coating her more and more relaxed asshole was effectively lowering the pain level to where it's presence was not only bearable, but welcomed, as it mixed in with the pleasure. "Oh god, just like that."

"Spread your legs further, let your boyfriend see what a whore you are." - Previously reserved with her arm movement, Eve was now beginning to up her speed, sliding the dildo all the way in and back to the tip in long strokes. Occasionally, pulling it all the way out, she admired the gaping almost-virgin hole winking at her, begging to put the rubber dick back where it belonged. Few minutes of these ministrations were visibly affecting the rest of Alex's body as well. And her mind.

"I can't believe you are fucking my ass, while my boyfriend watches. That so wrong!" - Alex cried out with a trembling voice, pushing her ass as far forward, as her position allowed her to. It obviously wasn't improper to anyone involved, but the thought of how nasty it was...

After a few delicious strokes, Eve pulled out the source of Alex's pleasure from her, leaving her empty for much longer than previously. Tom read this as a direct invitation or at least a somewhat decent opportunity to join. The precum overflowing at the tip of his dick was already staining the mattress and he was getting impatient. In a flash he found himself kneeling at his girlfriend's restrained body, lubricating his cock with her juices.

"Open your mouth, and suck on it. Taste yourself.". Yet again Eve was conducting the show, slipping the glistering dildo into Alex's already waiting mouth. Was there anything this young nymphomaniac wouldn't do to get off?

"Just like that, all the way down. Can you taste your ass, slut?" - Alex's response to Eve's question came out as a muffled moan, accentuated by her eyes rolling to the back of her head. The taste was present, but not unpleasant, which was her only concern. Alex wouldn't be surprised if that was how pure sexual freedom felt like. That, and Tom's dick stretching her hole.

He couldn't even tell when his cock went in all the way, his main focus being his girlfriend gagging at the base of the dildo. Despite her neck muscles visibly struggling to contain the foreign object in her mouth, Alex's muscles wrapped around his manhood were still fully relaxed, daring him to pick up his speed. Tom began moving faster, his deep long thrusts beginning to look like a blur to Eve's mesmerized eyes. She was still patiently slurping out the saliva escaping the gagged teen's mouth, one hand securing the rubber object in place, while the other one was matching Tom's impressive tempo, swirling between her own legs.

Another few long minutes Eve spent on rubbing her clit and asking the nastiest possible questions, to which Alex would always nod or confirm with a moan. The picture of the bound teen's outlined abs muscles tensing up, as Tom impaled her small frame on his cock will surely grant her a few more orgasms in the shower. She was certain Alex will do the same, imagining herself getting spitroasted by the two of them.

Alex came first, warning Tom about her incoming crescendo with a series of involuntary spasms around his relentless dick. Screaming into Eve's mouth, which replaced the dildo in the last second, she tensed up, feeling her bladder rapidly growing. A moment later, her pussy gushed forth a powerful stream, squirting all over her upper body and Eve. Before she registered what happened, a warm liquid hit her inner walls, filling her violated ass with an abundance of sperm. Tom's lifeless body landed right on top of her in an accompaniment of Eve's frantic cries, as she found her own longed-for orgasm. They lied there, admiring the cum leaking out of Alex's body, lazily spreading her juices on her body with what little of energy they had left in them.

*

The blonde turned around after locking the front door. Eve's disappearance was so sudden, that it was almost anticlimactic. Despite the whole blackmailing scheme, she felt like there was something deeper in their skewed relationship, other than pure lust. The moments after their simultaneous orgasm felt different, close, almost as if they were... lovers? She shrugged, meeting Tom's eyes with her visibly sad stare.

"I guess that was it. We did it." - was that happiness, indifference, or disappointment in his voice? Did he feel something as well, or was it just her being crazy? Maybe the whole sexual frenzy were still blocking her brain from thinking logically?

"I guess we did. It's over... " - Alex brushed off her hair, making use of her finally free hands. That was it, the debt was paid. They will never see her again, all back to normal.

"Unless... you would want to do it again, sometimes...?"

The grin she saw was even wider than Eve's.

12