Forced Landing

Story Info
What happens when Dad, Mum and Son are alone for weeks.
8.7k words
4.65
79.1k
144
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you want 10" cocks, women who orgasm in 10 seconds flat, simultaneous orgasms or gallons of cum then I'm sorry but this is not the right story for you. I like to write about ordinary people with ordinary sexual appetites in slightly out of the ordinary situations. I try to keep the plot lines as near to reality as I can.

I try to keep the sex as true to my own experience as possible. I love to write about kissing, stoking, how sex feels and sex as an encounter which involves all the senses. I do like to 'get dirty' but only in the height of my character's arousal. All my stories have my own experience in them, but they are not autobiographical.

This story is an exploration what circumstances are needed to for a mother to have sex with her son in the presence of her husband. It does depict consensual sex between a mother and her son (over 18) and if that offends you, please bear in mind it is a fantasy and perhaps this is not the story for you.

Constructive feedback welcome. Thank you for reading my story.

Act 1 - The flight

"Port engine oil pressure dropping." My son, Harry, reported.

"Keep an eye on it, son." My husband, Bob, replied. "Maddy, can you locate the nearest airfield, work out bearing, distance and ETA?"

I picked up the charts and started scanning for the nearest airfield.

My husband is an experienced 'warbird' pilot, and we were 'island hopping' an old DC3 'Dakota' across the Pacific from Australia to USA for its' owner, a wealthy Los Angeles based businessman. At the last minute, Bob's usual co-pilot had fallen ill, and Harry agreed to help out.

Harry had got his Private Pilot Licence at 16. He hadn't flown much in the last 2 years as it seem 18-year old's find partying and girls more interesting that flying, but he is a good pilot and Bob trusts him. I had done a bit of flying but not as much as Harry, so my job was navigator and stewardess. We were a good team and much in demand for transporting large WWII aircraft.

"Maddy, look out the window and see if there are any visible leaks." Bob barked. I was used to being ordered around in flight. On the ground Bob is a very considerate man but there is no time for 'please and thank you' in the air and certainly not in an emergency.

"Yes, oil is visibly leaking, not a huge amount but it is a constant flow. The nearest airfield is 75 miles on a bearing of 030. At 90 knots we should be there in 50 minutes" I updated Bob.

"Port oil pressure, Harry?"

"Still dropping slowly but not in the red," replied Harry.

"Ok, this is the plan. I've I have already turned onto heading 030. Maddy, switch on the handheld GPS and monitor our progress. Harry, let me know before we hit the red on port engine oil pressure. We need to save this engine so we will shut the port engine down just before the gauge moves into the red. We are at 22,000 ft. You two will need to standby to dump the cargo if our rate of descent puts a landing in jeopardy. I'm going to make a pan call."

"Affirm," Harry said.

"Affirm," I echoed.

Bob made the pan call. I was so proud of both my boys, at no point did either panic. It seemed appropriate that the airfield we were heading for was an ex WWII strip on a deserted island. It would be a shame to dump the cargo as it was our 'bonus'. It consisted of 4 large crates of Australian food stuff destined for Australian ex-pats living in the States, stuff you can't buy in the States.

"Oil pressure, Harry?"

"Green, estimate 10 minutes to red."

"Course and distance, Maddy?"

"Change to 035, 25 miles to run, ETA 16 minutes."

"OK its tight but doable, turning to 035 and starting descent, Harry prepare to shut down port engine in 5 minutes, Maddy keep your eyes peeled for the island."

"Affirm," Harry said.

"Affirm," I echoed.

We didn't need to dump the cargo. The tension rose as Harry shut down the port engine, but everything was going according to Bob's plan.

"Airfield 040," I spotted the island; it was tiny. Not much more than a strip of concrete and a few palm trees.

"Affirm," Bob said, "lower undercarriage, Harry, report locked."

"locked."

Landing with one engine can be tricky but Bob managed the emergency in his usual way, completely without fuss. We came to halt at the end of the runway. No one said anything for a couple of minutes as we all collected our thoughts.

Bob was brilliant. He had Harry and I scout around the island while he called the authorities and the owner on the satellite phone. The authorities confirmed our fears. As we had landed safely, had food and were in no danger it was a commercial matter, and we would have to organise our own rescue. The owner was more sympathetic. He agreed that once we had diagnosed the problem with the engine he would send a plane with parts, engineer, and extra fuel.

An hour later we had a family discussion. The island was about the size of 5 football pitches. It was essentially a long strip of sand with a very small area of jungle at one end. The jungle was infested with mosquitos, so we would all have to sleep in the DC3. There were a quite a few coconut trees so we could drink the coconut water and the flesh would provide some fresh food to supplement the canned food etc in the crates. Drinking water would be the biggest issue so all bathing would have to be in the sea. We probably wouldn't need to catch fish, but it might be a good idea to practice in case it was needed.

We agreed. Harry and Bob would need inspect the engine as soon as possible and I would gather any edible coconuts from the ground. If you didn't know; you shake them, if you can hear liquid you can eat them.

We landed about 11AM and by 3PM Harry and Bob had diagnosed the problem with the engine (a burst gasket) and I had gathered about 20 coconuts. Bob called the owner. He promised to get back to us asap with a rescue date, but he warned that the only engineer with DC3 experience he had so far managed to find would not be available for 3 weeks. This estimate later turned out to be 5 weeks as the gasket had to be specially made.

We were all a bit irritated with potential of being imprisoned for 5 weeks. We were not looking forward to a diet of coconuts and Tim Tam biscuits. Our water, even supplemented by coconut water would not last much longer than 5 weeks, so timing was critical.

It was about 6pm and the sun was starting to go down. I tried to break the mood "Come on guys let's all cheer up. We have been saying for years we would like some quality family time. Well, here it is. It's time to get into the plane as I don't want to add mosquito bites to our misery." Our mood lightened a bit until we got into the plane and shut the door. It was hot and dark. We didn't have a change of clothes, so we went to sleep, on the cargo bay floor full clothed. We had some old mattresses which had been used to "pad" between cargo. They were dirty but we were in no position to be choosey. No body spoke, it had been a long day and we drifted off to sleep.

Act 2 -- The first day

It was so hot and stifling that none of us slept very well. We were all elated when Harry opened the door about 6AM. The plane was flooded with light and cool fresh air.

Bob was back to his usual cheerful pragmatic self. He had been lying awake thinking most of the night, which was just like him. Kind, thoughtful and very protective / manly. He was protecting his family. His enthusiasm was infections as he "floated" his ideas: It was hot in the cabin and because it was also dark, he was going to sleep naked. We needed to wash ourselves and our clothes in the sea once or even twice a day. Since we only had the clothes, we stood up in that would mean taking them all off. The island is flat so no matter where you decided to wash you would be in full view. Given were going to be here for 5 weeks and we had all 'seen it all before' he was going to wash right next to the plane as he couldn't be bothered to walk the length of the island for non-existent privacy. We should open all the crates and divide up the supplies to make sure we could make them last 5 weeks.

We agreed with all of his ideas and set about opening the crates. We were cheered up by the contents of the crates especially when we found a small quantity of tinned meat and beer.

Act 3 -- The first week

So, we settled down to a routine. Collecting coconuts and firewood during the day, looking forward to a treat from a crate, then family chats on the plane in the dark. After just 3 days we were bored out of our skulls. We were in no danger, we had enough supplies, coconut duty only took an hour. There was nothing else to do but sit and talk. Family time is great until you have to do it 24 hours a day every day!

My mind drifted to sex, not because I was ever a raging nymphomaniac, but because I was bored. The more I tried not to think about it the more ideas "popped" into my head. Bob and I had a normal sex life. We enjoyed sex but it didn't rule our lives. I never kept count, but I guess we would make love once or sometimes twice a week. There was so little going on I could not keep sex out of my head.

As well settled own for sleep that night I whispered into Bob's ear. "Bob, are you awake?"

"Yes," he replied.

"I can't get sex out of my head. I keep trying to ignore it but that seems to make it worse."

"Me too. We don't have anything else to occupy our heads."

"What are we going to do? We have 4 and a half weeks of this." I hoped he would have an answer. He usually had an answer for everything.

"I know, but I've no idea. We will just have to be frustrated. I don't see any alternative."

"hmmmff," I sighed as I knew he was right.

Act 4 -- The second week

Another day in paradise. Another day bored out of my skull.

I watched Harry saunter about 30 yards down to the sea for his daily 'bath'. I watched him strip. As he bent down to wash his clothes, he turned sideways to me and I 'noticed' all of him. He was in good shape, tanned and muscular. His thighs looked great, so strong. His biceps flexed as he washed his clothes. Then I noticed his penis. I was daydreaming about its size, tying to gauge how far it hung flaccid down his thigh. I came back to reality with a start. What was I doing? I got up and walked the other side of the plane to start looking for coconuts we didn't need. I was a bit grumpy with myself. I just wanted to stop thinking about sex.

When I came back the boys were sitting in the shade of the wing overlooking or bathing spot. I dumped the coconuts. I was hot and my clothes were wet and sticky, I needed to wash them. The boys looked disinterested; we were all bored. I walked towards the bathing spot. As I got closer to the ocean it crossed my mind that I would be stripping bare in front of my son. A bit of a useless thought as actually I had done this several times in the last few days. The difference today was that I had noticed my son this morning, which made it more obvious to me that he may notice me in the same sexual way.

I stripped with my back to the boys and wondered if anyone was watching me. I was in good shape and didn't mind them (Harry) looking at my back and bum. I was just about to bend over and wash my clothes when it crossed my mind that Harry would be able to see a rear view of my pussy, but if I turned sideways, he would see my breasts hanging down. I sighed with frustration. Why wasn't I washing somewhere else? I puffed out my cheeks and blew out hard, shaking my head slightly. I turned sideways so, if he was watching, he could only see my breasts. I washed my clothes then I washed my body, self-consciously washing the whole of my body including breasts, crotch and bum. I was getting a sweat rash from my bra around my cleavage, so I decided not to put it back on.

I wrung out my knickers, shorts and shirt. Then I thought 'oh no, now I have to walk back up the beach nude and put my clothes back on facing Harry.' Backing out of the ocean would look ridiculous. I was really irritated now, I took a deep breath and walked up the beach, knowing Harry could see my black bush as well as my swaying breasts. I bent forward and put on my knickers, then my shorts. Finally, I put on my shirt and tied it at the front. I became aware that this was showing a lot of tummy and quite a lot of cleavage. I stood in the sun for a while, to dry, before taking my place in the shade under the wing. No one spoke, maybe we were just too bored to speak.

Later that night Bob and I started whispering our private thoughts. "Any solutions on one track mind, Bob?"

"No, sorry Maddy, I don't have an answer. I do know I am thinking about it more and more."

"Me, too. I even started noticing Harry while be bathed today. I was bloody furious with myself."

Bob admonished me. "I don't think you are doing yourself any favours by being angry with yourself. The things you are feelings are completely natural, it's just that in 'real life' we don't have time for them. They lie in our subconscious and in 'real life' that's where they should stay, but we don't find ourselves in 'real life'."

"I suppose you are right Bob, but if I let myself have these thoughts, I will just get ever more frustrated."

Bob dropped a bombshell. "I know and you are not the only one; all this is having an effect on Harry. He never took his eyes off you when you bathed today. I saw him shift his position and adjust his 'tackle' a couple of times as he watched you."

I couldn't feign surprise as I had guessed this was happening. All I could manage was "poor boy."

"Poor boys," Bob corrected me.

I knew exactly what Bob meant. It was an invitation. "I can't do anything while Harry is only feet away from us but perhaps, we can have sneaky one while Harry is collecting coconuts," I suggested.

"Very tempting, Maddy but that doesn't help Harry at all and how would we all feel if he caught us? I think we just have to 'suck it up' and stick together as a family. All equally frustrated."

"logical as ever and infuriately right," I nearly laughed.

The next day, another day in paradise. Same as the last. Boring as hell.

I decided to not to be angry with myself, so I washed in the same spot on the beach. Harry was alone under the wing as Bob was collecting coconuts. I sensed Harry's eyes on me. I sort of liked it. Nothing else happened that day.

That night Bob couldn't wait to whisper. "You will never guess what I saw today."

I replied, "You are right I can't guess as today was the same monotonous day as the rest."

Bob sniggered "Yeah, you are right except today I watched our son wank himself as he watched you bathe."

I nearly burst out laughing although I should have been outraged. "You are joking. Did he cum?"

"No, I'm not joking, and no the poor sod didn't cum. You didn't bathe for long enough."

"Bob, this is getting worse isn't it? We have 4 weeks left. This is going to seriously affect our mental health if we are not a careful."

Bob replied. "It's not funny is it? But maybe we should stop taking ourselves so seriously, relax and lighten up. Looking costs nothing and arousal is only natural."

"Yes, we should try" I replied.

Act 5 -- The third week

Another day in paradise. Same as the last. Boring as hell only made more interesting by watching and being watched bathing and washing clothes.

Around 5PM Bob said, "let's have a few beers tonight. I have put some in a net, cooling a bit in the sea." We all loved the idea. Something different to break the monotony. A reward for sticking out this boredom.

We retired to the plane as it got dark and took our cool (but not cold) beers with us. Like three silly teenagers (one of us was a teenager, of course, although far from silly) we chatted and giggled as the alcohol had its effect on us. Any sexual tension disappeared. It was fantastic, a real treat.

We were not drunk as we stripped and got onto our mattresses. Our inhibitions were lower, but they had not disappeared. I couldn't sleep as my brain was nicely buzzed. I couldn't help myself in the end and I fumbled to find Bob's cock. It quickly reacted to me positively, but Bob didn't. He pushed my hand away and whispered, "I want to Maddy, but we can't do this, it is just not fair on Harry."

"I know, but I'm sure I can't last other 2 weeks."

Bob dropped another bombshell "If we want to help each other, you will have to help Harry as well."

I was stunned into silence. Eventually I whispered, "he won't want to, he will be embarrassed, he will be worried about your reaction."

"I agree but if you wait until he believes I am asleep you can creep over to him and wank him. Only if you want to, though, I am not suggesting you should. In the morning you can both pretend it didn't happen and I don't know."

"I would feel so embarrassed if he didn't want to. It would be awful."

Bob confirmed what I suppose I already knew. "he is a teenager, if it had a pulse, he would fuck it and he has already been wanking at the sight of you washing. I guarantee he will love every minute, if he relaxes and goes with the flow."

"shit, I need to think about that," I was totally conflicted. I couldn't carry on like this, but wanking my son was a very big step. A taboo step. Something which would never have crossed my mind in 'real life'. We didn't say anything more and I was left with my thoughts. I had permission but did I dare use that permission?

After about 1/2 an hour I couldn't think anymore, my brain was a confused lump of mush. I had stop thinking and do something. Go to sleep or wank my son. My dark side decided. I took a deep breath and slowly climbed off the mattress. I knew Bob would feel my movement and even in the dim moon light would see my shadow cross the room. Cross the dividing line between what is 'right' and what is 'wrong'.

I reached my son and could just about make out his outline. He was lying on his back and I slowly moved my hand to his cock. He flinched as I touched it. I whispered "ssshhh" and he relaxed. I wrapped by small hand around his cock. The blood flowed and I could feel his cock grow in my hand. I let it grow, I felt it getting nice and hard. I then started slowly wanking him, long strokes moving from his base to his helmet. I could feel his foreskin working on the ribs of his cock, then across the ridge of his helmet. It was self -lubricating helped by his oozing pre-cum. His breathing was starting to quicken, and his body was tensing. His hips started to twitch up and down in time with my movements. I knew he was close to relief. I quickened my pace slightly and concentrated on moving his foreskin over his helmet. He moaned softly. His cock was magnificent, slick and very hard. On a downstroke he pushed hips up and grunted. I knew he was having an orgasm and I slowed my rhythm back to long strokes. Moving his foreskin, the whole length of his cock.

I have no idea where the ropes of his cum were ending up, but some of it was spilling onto the back of my hand. Judging by the amount on the back of my hand he had been storing it up for weeks. I continued to slowly wank him until he grabbed my wrist to stop my movement and then released. I wiped my hand on his chest and whispered, "between you and me Harry." All he should say was "mmm" and I took that to mean 'OK'.

I crept back to my mattress to maintain the pretence that Bob was unaware. I resumed giving the same treatment to Bob and he responded by stoking my pussy. We pleasured each other to release as quietly as we could. I am not sure if Harry could hear us.

I think I was the 1st to wake up but I just lay there trying to think of what I would say, and how we would all act around each other. I saw Harry get up and swallowed hard, here goes!!

Harry opened the door but stepped straight out without looking around. I was both relieved and disappointed at the same time. His mum had done him the huge favour of releasing his sexual tension last night, the least he could do was acknowledge my presence.