Forced Landing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He collapsed onto me and lay there for 5 minutes. Out of breath, sweating but calm. All the tension disappeared form his body and finally my son's soft cock fell out of me. He rolled off me and I looked at his smiling face. His hair matted to his forehead, there was a sheen covering his body. I rolled towards Bob who was turned towards me. We faced each other and I put one leg over his hip. This had the effect of opening up my pussy and it flooded his hip with a mixture of my honey and Harry's semen. I kissed him and said, "thank you."

Bob smiled and reached down to his hip. He scouped up some liquid and put his fingers in my mouth. I sucked and he did this 3 more times. We kissed deeply swapping honey and cum with our tongues and lips. We did that for some time as I slowly wanked Bob.

Then he kissed my forehead and said "your tired and we are all hot. I am sure we can have fun another night." I was grateful and I rolled over and slept like a baby.

In the following week and a half, we did have fun. There was an unwritten rule. We didn't do anything during the day. We didn't even talk sex during the day. I think that helped us make sense of it all. During the day we could be mum, dad and son. At night we were 2 men and a woman. Although the more aroused I got the more I wanted to be taken by my son and not an anonymous man.

The only exception to this was one day when I was knee deep in the ocean bathing and washing my clothes. Harry happened to be walking by. He took off his clothes and entered the water. He stopped about 2 feet from me. We were both stark naked, starring at each other. We faced each other and nobody said a word. I noticed Bob was watching from the shore. I slowed my hands as they washed over me. I paid attention to my arm pits, my breasts, my bum, my crotch but particularly my pussy. I wanted to show Harry every inch of me. I opened my rose and unhooded my clit so he could see it. Harry responded by washing himself paying particular attention to his cock, eventually starting to slowly wank it. I started to masturbate as well. Long strokes of my pussy lips followed by gentle strumming of my clit while massaging my nipple with my free hand. We continued to stare into each other's eyes using our peripheral vision to watch each other masturbate. Finally, Harry closed his eyes and a rope of his cum arched through the air landing on my face and breasts. I left it there for sometime, continuing to pleasure myself as he smiled and walked away. We still didn't say a word. We didn't need to.

Although we didn't have sex in the day, we certainly had fun at night as Harry wanted it every night and often twice. I had forgotten what it was like to be a teenager. I think my favourite vision was Bob lying on his back with me on all fours doggy style over him. Studying each other's face and kissing while Harry fucked from behind. Bob was fascinated by my expression, my eyes widening and head jerking, as Harry thrust hard yet again emptying the contents of his balls in my pussy. It still makes me smile and gives me tingles.

Act 7 -- Rescue

We saw the rescue plane with a mixture of relief and sadness. The family time had been great, the sex was fantastic but going home was better.

When we got home, I realised I was pregnant. Not really a surprise as I ran out of birth control on the island. I told Bob 1st and then we discussed it with Harry. Obviously either Harry or Bob could have been the father. We sort of agreed that it was more likely to be Harry's given his virility and the number of times he had filled me with his semen. We didn't consider an abortion; the child had been conceived in love. We researched the potential for the child to be born disabled and discounted it as my age was more of an issue than its' genes. It was an easy decision to have the baby and Harriet was born (very healthy) 9 months after leaving the island. We also decided that we did not want a paternity test. The answer would make no difference to any of us. The three of us loved each other deeply and we would love this baby just as deeply. She is my little reminder of some wonderful nights of sex on a desert island in the Pacific, with my two lovers.

Whose baby is it? Who cares?

After that the three of us never mentioned what happen on that island. We didn't agree not to talk about it, we just didn't talk about it. Although we never spoke about it, we did occasionally share a knowing smile when the three of us were together.