All Comments on 'Foreign Affair'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
M-C-P

An enjoyable read and a fine illustration of male chauvinist piggery and the blame-game at its very worst, while the encounter with Mariko-san was nicely erotic. A good five stars piece of writing. If I could make a small suggestion, Ann: when writing dialogue in a foreign language, put it in italics so that it stands out as being different.

plumberdonplumberdonover 6 years ago
A foreign affair

Loved it . Well done with great thought and feelings.

xploring96xploring96over 6 years ago

Just great. Finally a story with an Asian woman who isn't submissive. Such a turn on. Would love a sequel with a threesome between them all.

gotranegotraneover 6 years ago
Encore, Encore!!!

"Off the chain with lots of bang", is the only way to describe it! As with others, I can't wait to read the sequel that you, simply, must write! The one thing that I'd, personally, like to see included, would be, at least, a reference to the Japanese's love of pantyhose! This is especially true when it involves girl/girl love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

Need another sequel.. Please keep on writing.

Funewriter1Funewriter1over 6 years ago
IS THIS THE BEGINNING?

I have been a fan of yours for a number of years and always look forward to a new Ann Douglas story. As others have already commented, this first part needs to be serialized. Please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A grand pleasure,..

Very glad to see these stories from the other site. Mme Douglas was great there, and it'll be fun to revisit many of these stories,as they are posted. There's a lot of great characters and stories to come!

RenataAsheRenataAsheover 6 years ago
Oh yes!

Another lovely story Ann Douglas, thank you.. please please add to this, I want to read more on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Made me so fucking wet...

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Short but sweet!

Very good story Ann, thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Cute and hot, but lots of word confusion, especially near the beginning. Nothing a little editorial polish won't fix. Keep writing! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's by Ann Douglas

Of course, it's classic!

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

A few editorial boo-boos but a nice corporate story, told with a decent amount of nicely-written sexy action.

kathy2012kathy2012over 2 years ago

A very sweet story! I can't stop rubbing my clit!

All the best,

Kathy

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 2 years ago

Nice turn of events ...... What comes around goes around and bites your own ass mr wilson ....... Makes me smile , great

šŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸ€šŸ’‹

S9808S9808about 1 year ago

so cool. the ending was a little predictable but never-the-less entertaining.

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

Sometimes opening yourself to Fate's direction is a very rewarding thing! A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...