Foreign Affair Pt. 01

Story Info
A young man takes advantage of a busty immigrant.
2.9k words
4.15
34.8k
41

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreign Affair

The day was warm and threatened to get warmer as Trent Briar sat in his father's truck and waited for him. Trent and his father, Martin, were supposed to be looking at colleges today. The day was drawing near when Trent would have to decide on a college but his father had to speak to a client. Though, client might not be the correct word. Martin worked as an Immigration and Naturalization Services (INS) agent, his work involved meeting with recent immigrants to ensure they were handling things well and adhering to the law. Trent knew what his father did for a living and found it tedious, until today.

Normally, Trent would spend his time waiting for his father, as this had not been the first time work had diverted them from their plans. Trent might busy himself on his phone or look at the houses in the neighborhoods and try to assess who lived in said houses, what their lives were like, and where they came from. Today, Trent glanced in the direction of his father; a middle-aged man with a slight paunch to his mid-section, light brown hair, wearing khakis and a polo shirt with a name badge hanging around his neck and then saw something or rather two things that garnered his attention. Trent saw a tremendous chest.

Trent was immediately intrigued and rolled the window of his father's truck down and looked to see two people speaking with his father. To his father's left he saw a short man with dark skin, a crown of short, raven hair around his bald head, a slightly rounded face, a bright smile that looked strained, all sat upon the top of a doughy body standing about 5'9''. Beside the round, dark man was a woman of equal complexion though she had a beautiful face with sparkling dark eyes, a cute nose, plump lips, a slender neck that led down to her enormous breasts that each looked to be bigger than her own head, a flat-looking stomach, thin waist leading to very wide hips, and just the edge of a well-rounded butt. Trent did his best to get a better view but his father blocked the woman, so Trent took out his phone and used it to zoom in for a closer look. He couldn't hear their conversation but he didn't care what they were saying, he just wanted to see more of her. She was 5'6'' and wore a dark green turtleneck that, rather than hide, accentuated her curves, as well as a knee-length dark brown skirt. Trent's mind raced with what he wished he could do with her, to her.

As much as Trent had previously wished they would leave, he now wished they would stay but his father turned around and Trent hid the phone immediately. Martin returned to the truck, setting his clipboard down and sighed,

"Alright bud, sorry to keep you waiting, let's go check out those campuses."

Trent was confused but then remembered why they were in the truck in the first place. In his head, he was still with those tremendous breasts, luscious lips, and curves. Trent nodded and said little else as his father took him on their intended journey.

Six Hours Later

Trent and his father had meandered through several campuses and Trent gave vague sentiments toward each as each seemed a mirror of the other. In truth, he kept glancing at his phone as though the video of that woman might take life and become her. After the campus tours, the pair returned home where Trent's mother, Laura, had made dinner. The three ate, briefly discussed colleges, but Trent pretended that he was too conflicted. His mother reassured him,

"You have plenty of time to decide dear, besides, having backup schools is a good idea."

Trent nodded and quietly excused himself from the table. His parents finished and then sat to watch some terrible sitcom that Trent couldn't be bothered to learn the name of. Instead, he went to his father's office. It was on the second floor of their home, it was a converted guest room which housed a small desk, a computer, a single slim bookshelf, and little else. Trent began his search of his father's desk and found the clipboard. He checked the information against the video of the address they had visited; Kojo and Abnina Tetteh. They arrived recently from Ghana. Trent would take pictures of their information with his phone but his mind raced. His heart beat quickly as he returned everything to where he found it and left his dad's office. Trent spent the night looking over the information on his phone. Kojo took English reading and writing classes at a local library but the information provided no exact times. Tomorrow was Saturday, Trent would find out for himself.

Trent rose early and left, telling his parents that he had plans with his friends and needed to borrow his dad's truck. His father was fine with it, trusting him with the keys. Trent's father didn't work on the weekends so Trent believed he had time for his plans. He started at the Tetteh home; the same single level home his father had visited the other day. He waited for nearly an hour before Kojo, the round little man, left his home and walked to the nearest bus stop. Trent would follow the bus. The bus would pass the library and Kojo made no effort to get off at that stop. Instead, he would disembark more than a few miles away at a restaurant. Trent parked and followed on foot to see Kojo enter through a side door to the restaurant. Kojo was working there; cleaning dishes and bussing tables. Trent captured what he could on his phone without being caught but he wasn't sure it would be of any value, but something urged him to wait. Trent split his time between texting and playing on his phone, getting a meal at the restaurant, and then returning to the truck to play on his phone or watch the video showing Abina. It was nearly five at night when Kojo was finished with his work and Trent watched as he was handed bills, rather than a check. He was paid under the table. It wasn't much but Trent could use that.

Two Hours Later

Trent returned home and started to gather what he needed for tomorrow. He started by ensuring he could use his father's truck again. His father obliged. He then got khaki pants, a polo shirt, a braided belt, all things he had used for summer job interviews and possible college interviews. He would fold them carefully into his backpack. Trent then returned to his father's office where he rummaged around and found the clipboard and a second ID badge his father kept. He would put the second badge on a lanyard and place both it and the clipboard into his backpack, tucking it all away like buried treasure into his closet for the night.

The next morning, Sunday, Trent rose with vigor, excitement, and a bit of fear. He had a cold shower to help calm himself and left soon after breakfast with his family.

Trent returned to the address of the Tetteth family and watched, waited for Kojo to leave. He left at the same time as the day before. Trent felt a surge of energy as he watched the doughy man get onto the bus and leave. He had about nine hours now and didn't want to rush. Rushing might cause mistakes. Trent moved the truck so it should be visible from the front door of Abina's home. Trent carefully changed clothes in the truck, putting his t-shirt, denim pants, and hooded sweater into the backpack that the khaki, polo shirt, and badge had been in. He squeezed the clipboard a bit and left the truck. He approached the door and knocked, waiting. He heard footsteps and then was greeted by the enormous pair of breasts that arrived before Abina where ever she went.

Abina Tetteth

Abina was born in Ghana 27 years ago and married her husband, Kojo, 6 years ago. Kojo is 7 years older than her but had started losing his hair in his early 20s. They had a simple life in Ghana but things could be chaotic and they sought a better one in America. It took years of work to get accepted as immigrants but last year they made it. Now, Kojo takes classes to learn to read and write in English while Abina stays at home. She can speak English, though her accent is heavy, but her reading and writing skills are very limited. She hopes Kojo will help her to learn soon.

She only leaves the home to purchase groceries and check the mail when her husband isn't home. America is still new and sometimes confusing to her, because of her limited language abilities and heavy accent.

Today, a knock came at the door. She opened it to find a young man she did not recognize but he drove the same truck, had the same clipboard, and badge as other INS workers.

"Yes, can I help you?"

Trent Briar

Trent smiled brightly as Abina answered the door.

"Good morning ma'am, is your husband home?" he asked, knowing the answer.

"Ah, no. Kojo ees at hees English class to-day," replied Abina.

Trent lost his smile and asked, "Ma'am, do you know that lying to the INS is a punishable offense?"

Abina looked worried as she said, "I no lie. He ees at class."

As she insisted, Trent glided by her and said, "May I come in?"

He didn't wait for her to move as his left elbow brushed against her chest and he almost shuddered feeling the soft, warm mounds. Abina shut the door as he entered and Trent presented his phone.

"Ma'am, this video was taken by our surveillance team yesterday, as you can see, it shows your husband working rather than taking his class and he is getting paid wages that cannot be tracked. This seems like a clear attempt to manipulate the amount of income your household has and potentially evade paying taxes," Trent cobbled together as much as he could, as quickly as he could to sound legitimate.

Abina went from a simple troubled expression to one of terrible worry and dread.

"Please. He ees just working," she pleaded, on the verge of tears.

Trent raised his hands and made a downward, calming gesture.

"Sssh..." he said to her, "...we can work this out. I promise," he spoke gingerly and guided her to a nearby chair as she sat down and took a breath in and out, calming down.

Abina sat but was almost shaking as she wiped tears from her eyes. As she did so, Trent took his clipboard and phone, setting the clipboard down on a nearby table and the phone facing her. He checked the angle before approaching her. She wore a magenta-colored button-down blouse that tried desperately to hold back the enormity of her bosom, aided only by a bra that was most likely straining as well. She also wore a light-tan-colored skirt. Trent took a deep breath in as he approached her while she was gently wiping her eyes. He looked over her short, raven hair that only served to barely cover her head.

"I can make sure that no one finds out about this..." Trent said as he unfastened his belt and unzipped his pants. He had to fight, up until now, to keep from having an obvious erection.

"Hm?" Abina asked as she glanced up and was frozen in shock.

Abina saw the INS agent holding his manhood, stroking it with his right hand. The initial shock turned to confusion which then turned to realization. She looked at the thing, it only seemed to grow harder and longer in her presence.

"Please, I am a good wife. I cannot do thees..." she said, looking up at Trent with her dark, sparkling eyes.

"Then I can't guarantee you and Kojo, or at the very least, just him, won't be sent back to Ghana," Trent said, trying to remain calm and hold back a grin from the lies he was telling.

Abina was quiet and did not move. Trent took a couple of steps closer as she sat back a bit, causing her chest to thrust forward. Trent placed his left hand on her head and guided her toward his cock.

"Your choice," he said, "this or Kojo is heading back to Ghana."

Abina paused only a moment before she parted her plump, luscious lips. Trent couldn't believe this was working but as he felt her lips surround the head of his cock he almost exploded right then and there. He breathed in slowly through his nose to control himself and used his left hand to guide her back and forth along his shaft. She coughed slightly as she could only handle about half of him. Trent's sexual experience was limited but what few moments he could remember were awkward with equally inexperienced young women his age. This experience was far greater.

At one point, Trent relinquished his left hand from her soft, fuzzy hair and let her move on her own. His left hand went downward to lightly massage and grope at one of her breasts. It felt so warm, soft, and heavy. He wanted to see her without a blouse and bra but knew he needed to be patient, even now. He focused his attention back on those dark-brown lips, gliding up and down his shaft. Trent wasn't small, he boasted a good seven and a half inches when fully erect but still enjoyed when she would show signs of distress from only getting about half of him into her mouth before having to retreat and then repeat the process.

Abina bobbed her head back and forth. She had never done something like this for Kojo and even now, in this terrible moment, she couldn't help but mentally compare Kojo and this young man. Her marriage had been simple, their sex life was almost non-existent from his classes and, now that she knew the truth, his work. Her tongue lightly dragged along the underside of the thick, hard member in her mouth. Then she felt it twitch.

Trent couldn't last much longer. It had been almost ten minutes now but even as he tried to focus, he was failing. His excitement and anticipation of this had been a bit too much. He soon moaned and sighed with contentedness as his cock twitched and spewed ropes of hot semen into Abina's mouth. He pulled back just enough of his manhood so that the tip remained between her lips, his left hand coming to her head to stop her from fleeing. His cock pulsed several times, even after he ejected the last strand of cum between her lips. He pulled back from her mouth with a satisfied smile and said,

"Aah...good girl," he gently gave her head a pat before he went to her restroom and grabbed his phone on the way by.

Abina had already swallowed some of the semen out of pure reflex to swallow when something was in her mouth but when Trent left the room, she rose and went to the kitchen sink, spitting up the remainder. She drank water from the faucet until she heard him return after he flushed the toilet.

Trent had paused, briefly, in the bathroom to inspect her laundry hamper. A beige bra sat near the top and he inspected it, finding a tag. 34J. His heart raced and he noticed how her breasts looked in her blouse, he wondered if this cup size might not be too small. He then exited the bathroom.

"Alright, I'll see that the video of your husband breaking the law is deleted. You won't have to worry about that anymore," said Trent, trying to put on his serious act.

"Tank you," Abina said, almost imperceptibly quiet.

"I'll also make sure my colleagues don't know anything so don't be surprised if they never bring it up," he stated, to cover for his father's possible future visits, and then left.

Abina Tetteth

After the INS agent left, Abina felt all the energy leave her body and she barely returned to the chair in which she had been made to suck him off. She sat down and let out a breath. She could still taste him on her tongue. She wanted to tell Kojo but he might not understand or get upset. She frowned and put her hand to her heart but noticed something. Her nipples were hard and there was a feeling of warmth between her thighs.

Trent Briar

Trent returned home after his time with Abina. He returned his father's things to his office and started to plan for the next meeting. He started by taking the videos he had recorded. He saved the video of Kojo, just in case, but removed it from his phone. He copied the video of her sucking him off. He kept the original for himself but also edited it. The angle the phone sat at had never shown his face, only about from his stomach downward so it showed Abina sucking him off. He edited the video to cut out any moments of his voice; it would be useful next time.

Trent wasn't sure he'd last all week through school.

Five Days Later

Trent approached the door, after watching Kojo leave by bus and knocked.