Foreign Allegiance

Story Info
Selling state secrets yields unexpected rewards.
2.8k words
3.63
3.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A toast. To country, prosperity, and undying allegiance."

Allen watched as the silver-haired man across the desk raised his glass. The younger man carefully raised his own drink, a bubbly dark liquid in a short crystal glass, and clinked it against his counterpart's. "To a job well done."

The two men raised their glasses to their lips and took deep drinks. Allen felt his throat burn but managed to maintain an even temper as Ivan, the older of the two, scrutinized him carefully. Allen met his gaze, staring into the man's broad brown eyes and tight, stern lips.

His expression broke, however, as an enormous laughing smile spread across Ivan's face. A hearty chuckle echoed through the office as he set down his drink. His deep, heavily accented voice bellowed through the room. "Such confidence, Ganymedian! Yes, yes, the first of many jobs well done!"

Allen's face contorted into a look of surprise. "*Many* jobs? We had a deal, Mr. Chubarov. I bring you all the dirt on our prime minister, you stage your coup, and I retire wealthy on a choice mountainside estate. No part of this arrangement involved 'many jobs.'"

Ivan's smile spread even wider, a devilish grin that chilled Allen's blood. "Our deal was struck while you were still a citizen of Ganymede, a republic which no longer exists. If you've kept up with the news, *former* representative, you are now a citizen of the great ISU." Allen's face drained of life as a sinking feeling swallowed his chest. "As a citizen, you will do exactly what your nation demands of you, or you will pay the price. Do you want to be hunted as a criminal of the state?"

Allen slowly shook his head, dropping his gaze in defeat. He knew never should have trusted his enemies like this, the reward was far too good to be true. Even so, Allen had always been impulsive. A bit overeager to make deals that appeared in his favor, at least in the short term. He was a man of few regrets, but this time... he wasn't so sure. "Fine, I'll do your jobs, but I still want that estate. What do you need me to do?"

"I'm glad we are on the same page, then, Mr. Thomas. As my subordinate, your loyalty must be unquestionable. To prove this, we have your next job already prepared."

Before getting the chance to open his mouth, Allen Thomas felt a sharp prick in his neck as a cold liquid pumped into his veins. Ivan's silent assistant removed the needle and stepped back as Allen began breathing heavily. "W-what... what did you..."

"An experiment, my dear. Our scientists have been hard at work on a way to guarantee loyalty by reshaping the mind and body. Our formula is only in its first stages, but results have been promising. You will be the first human test subject! Congratulations on this high honor."

Ivan nodded to his assistant and she quickly rounded the desk, pulling down a projector screen between the two and retrieving a small remote. With the click of a button, the lights in the room dimmed and bright camera footage projected onto the screen. Allen's attention was pulled into the images as a cassette clicked and a loud orchestral rendition of the ISU national anthem blared out of unseen speakers.

Whatever substance flowed through Allen's veins frayed at his mind as the cacophonous visual and auditory stimuli washed through him. His skin crawled and broke out in a sweat as the formula spread throughout his body. Hardly able to move or breathe through the sensations, Allen felt as though his entire being was both burning and frozen.

All the while, he stared forward, unable to look away from the barrage of on-screen images. Soldiers marched in rows, farmers grew crops, planes bombed cities, men and women hugged in the streets, trees withered and rot, cattle fed on a ranch. Dozens more images flashed in turn, each just as meaningless as the last to the man in his involuntary high. The editing was choppy and disorienting, holding on some images for longer than others, but never for more than a few seconds. In brief glimpses, he swore he saw words. Symbols. A language he couldn't understand. He tried hard to focus on it, but to no avail.

After an indeterminate amount of time, the music and images stopped. The room grew silent for a moment, and Allen could hear the distant echo of a man's voice. It took him a minute to realize it was Ivan speaking from merely a few feet away. Through his shallow breaths and blurry eyes, Allen struggled to make out the man's words. Eventually, despite his clouded mind, he understood: "State your name and station."

Processing the man's words carefully and slowly, Allen was barely able to determine their meaning and form something of a response. "N-name... A-allennn..." The words slowly dribbled from his mouth. Allen looked to the silver-haired man and watched his head shake back and forth in slow motion before the music and projections suddenly resumed in full force.

Once again his attention was drawn in, watching the images and listening to the sounds. This time the images seemed concentrated on the ISU military. Allen saw young men and women marching in line, carrying guns and driving tanks. They delivered food to needy villages and posed with excited children. The images felt so familiar.. nostalgic?

Suddenly, the images shifted to those of Ganymedian soldiers, ruthless and efficient in their tactics. They burned villages, destroyed homes, captured civilians, and terrorized neighborhoods. This was a far cry from the Ganymede Allen had grown to know, and if he'd been in his right mind, he may have questioned the authenticity of the footage. But in this moment, he felt nothing but contempt for the despicable acts and the soldiers committing them.

Meanwhile, the burning sensations in Allen's body spread and intensified. His skin glistened with sweat as it slowly softened and his hair fell away until his face and body appeared smooth and shaven. His body rapidly lost mass, shoulder bones cracking and shrinking as his rib cage tightened and his hips widened. He lost several inches without even realizing it as his hands and feet became slim and feminine.

This time, when the music cut, Allen recovered slightly faster. He heard Ivan's voice echoing around his head again. "What is your station, Officer Tarkovskaya?"

Officer? Was that right? Allen swore he was a politician. A representative of Ganymede. As he tried to think back, however, the only images of Ganymede he could conjure were battlefields. Desolate plains where brutal soldiers exterminated his compatriots with ruthless efficiency. Atrocities committed left and right. An imperial regime that needed eradication.

"I-I'm a soldier... of the ISU..." Allen watched Ivan's expression distort in his wavering vision. The man seemed satisfied for a moment, but shook his head, and suddenly the images and music flared to life once again. This time images of interrogations, missiles firing, public galas, assassinations, industrial manufacturers. Peeking through in the moments between images, the unreadable words gradually became decipherable: an old ISU coded language he learned at the academy. The words were simple: *loyal, proud, fearless, superior.* The words echoed in Allen's head, accompanied by a voice he could not recognize. It was feminine and firm, well-asserted and confident. It cut through the music and chilled Allen's blood.

As the words echoed, Allen became vaguely aware of more changes in his body. His short brown hair cascaded down in straight white locks and his eyes seemed to blur as they shifted from hazel to blue. His facial structure softened and thin cracked lips inflated. The imperfections mended and his lips curled forward and softened into immaculate pink pillows. His nose narrowed and shifted to fit the rest of his smaller and fairer features. Lines of aging, blemishes, and scars faded away across his body. To the outside observer, Allen Thomas lost 10 years of aging in the blink of an eye.

When the music stopped once again, Allen looked straight to Chief Chubarov, awaiting the inevitable question. Ivan scrutinized the figure before him and asked once more, "What is your name and station?"

Allen opened his mouth to speak, but the words caught in his throat. Was Allen really his name? He tried to recall any instance of its use, but before he could, a distinct memory from just a few minutes prior took its place. Ivan's lips mouthed a name, one he seemed to recognize. "Officer Tarkovskaya". Suddenly more images filled his mind. From school. From his parents. From the military academy. From his superiors.

"Anya Tarkovskaya." She said with surprising confidence.

Ivan smiled and nodded. "Good, Anya. What is your station?"

More memories flooded back. Anya led interrogations and infiltrated Ganymedian ranks. She assassinated leaders and negotiated with arms dealers. Her latest mission: a deep cover infiltration of the Ganymedian Senate, under the guise of Allen Thomas.

"I am an agent of the ISU. I am your subordinate, Sir."

"Very good, Anya." Ivan smiled and grabbed her cheek, a gesture that was uncomfortably familiar to her. She flinched and looked up to the man with uncertain eyes. "You are so very close. Just a little left to go, my dear."

This time, Anya cracked a faint smile as the music and film resumed once more. Now she stared intently, reading the words in her new native tongue as they burned into her mind. *Loyal.* The ISU's flag. *Proud.* A vast metropolis. *Fearless.* A squad of marching soldiers. *Superior.* A muscled woman, claiming the trophy of an indeterminate championship.

Anya felt the fire that had plagued her body concentrate in her crotch and chest. She breathed deeply and allowed it to work as it molded her flesh. Two orbs of soft flesh rose from the woman's chest, filling out a sizable pair of tits and ballooning out her shirt. She gritted her teeth as they grew, bearing the pain for the glory of her nation. Abruptly, her meager cock and balls morphed and shrunk backwards, and all she felt was a deep, burning arousal as a new slit opened.

The images that accompanied her metamorphosis shifted as well. Interspersed with the iconography of militant superiority, she saw images of fierce, beautiful women. They wore uniforms, blouses, dresses, and aprons. The only things they seemed to have in common were strength, poise, and dedication. Anya saw herself reflected in their pictures. Her victory in chess championships, her track and field achievements, her medals at the military academy. She saw her life laid before her, and she was immaculate. She was beautiful. She was the image of a perfect woman in the great ISU.

"One more time, dear." Chief Chubarov's voice cut through the woman's memories as the music and images stopped abruptly. "What is your name and station?"

Anya snapped to attention, saluting her superior before her and replying. "My birth name is Anya Tarkovskaya, but my name is of no significance. I am your subordinate, an officer of the Department of Intelligence, loyal only to the great ISU. I am whoever you need me to be."

A dark smile crept along Ivan's face. He caressed Anya's cheek with her hand, and this time she did not flinch. She stared forward, into the eyes of her superior. "Good girl. You are my tool, and we will continue to do great work for our nation. I have a new mission for you, and this time you will be exactly who we trained you to be. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Sir! Whatever you require of me, Sir!" Anya's heart raced as she anticipated her next mission, another chance to make the great ISU proud.

"Good. Now listen closely, we're sending you back into enemy territory..."

~~~

"Captain Tarkovskaya, The insurgents have been captured and their leader is ready to see you."

A devious grin flicked across Anya's face as she nodded to the soldier before her. "Bring him to me." She straightened her tie and adjusted her hat, sitting straight and confident in her office chair. The room around her was meticulously decorated in the heraldry of her proud home, the great ISU. While she would have preferred a domestic mission with the chance to appreciate her homeland, she greatly relished the opportunity to quash rebellion and mold the ISU's newly annexed territory to fit its ideal image.

The door to her office burst open as a young man, no older than 20, was dragged into the room. He wore a scuffed and torn t-shirt and a pair of equally rough denim jeans. His face was a mess of bruises and cuts and it appeared he hadn't bathed in several days. As he was dragged into the office, he glared up at Anya with a look of contempt.

"So you must be the leader of the rebels. Joey Matterson, is it?" Anya stood as the soldiers dragging the young man dropped him on the floor and stepped aside, guarding the exit. The young man's resolve shrunk as Anya rounded her desk and towered above him. He anxiously looked down and away, but Anya quickly grabbed and lifted his chin to focus his gaze on her piercing blue eyes. "Look at me when I talk to you, Ganymedian scum."

The young man swallowed nervously and replied, "We're no rebels, w-we were just peacefully protesting! What have you done with the others? Please let us go!"

Anya smiled and crouched down eye-to-eye with her captive. "Protesting the great ISU is against the law. We could have you all executed for such activities." She paused to allow the fear to spread across his face before continuing. "However, I think re-education might serve you better."

"N-no! I've heard of your re-education camps. People who go in don't come out the same. They don't deserve that fate! Do what you want with me, but leave the others alone, please..."

Anya's smile widened as she caressed the younger man's face with her firm hand. "Oh, so noble! Lucky for you, I have a soft spot for deal making... I will honor your request under one condition."

A sigh of relief exited the young man's lips. "A-Anything! What is it?"

"Hold Still." Before Joey could react, Anya plunged a hidden needle into Joey's neck and watched as his eye widened and he immediately began shaking. "Don't worry, the pain only lasts a few minutes. The formula has been refined significantly in the last year. Once this is over, you'll be a loyal officer of the great ISU, Miss Maslova."

As Joey Matterson crumpled, Anya retrieved a chunky pair of goggles and placed them over his eyes. She switched them on and with a loud whir they began projecting images of national pride and obedience directly into the captive's eyes. With the refined formula, the subject no longer required loud auditory stimulation, but Anya still found herself humming the ISU national anthem as Joey's metamorphosis commenced.

With immense satisfaction, Anya watched as the transformation unfolded. The first to change was his figure. Fat burned away as his body slimmed, growing thin at the waist and wide at the hips. His skin cleared and hair dissolved as every inch of his body became smooth and muscled. The bruises and cuts from his capture healed and faded. His face changed next, his nose narrowing and elongating slightly as short red hair fell into a black bob. Joey's cheekbones and jaw sharpened, providing a stern, mature look. His lips thickened as his mouth tightened into a beautiful yet stern expression. Anya relished the finishing touches as the new woman's sizable breasts grew in, and her faint moans as her cock abruptly disappeared, replaced with something far more pleasurable.

As the transformation concluded, Anya helped the new woman rise to her feet and removed the bulky headset. Before her stood a gorgeous young woman, apparently 24 years old. Her fierce eyes stared forward and betrayed the truth: her memories were gone, replaced by thoughts of serving her glorious homeland. Joey Matterson was no more. In his place stood the beautiful and deadly Yulia Maslova.

Anya smiled approvingly as Yulia saluted her new Captain. "Are you ready for your first assignment, Officer Maslova?"

Yulia stood straight and nodded fiercely. "Yes, sir. What does the great ISU demand of me?"

Anya reached to her desk and handed her new subordinate a file with a list of names and photographs. "These insurgents were captured on a college campus not far from here slandering the name of the great ISU. I want you to oversee their re-education personally."

Yulia took the folder and smiled, eager to carry out her country's great work. "Yes, Sir! For the great ISU!"