Foreign Correspondent - Beyond Japa

Story Info
The continuing BDSM adventures of Talia Carlton.
13.3k words
4
2.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers

Miss Tala Carlton's sexual adventures from rescue to a new slavery.

From the first thunderous salvos of the Oregon's 10 inch guns things began to move very quickly. Shot rang out in the hallways of Pasha Avci hallway, the distinct bark of the Pasha's guard's Mausers, mixed with the staccato crack of the landing parties' Kreg-Jurgenson's. The screaming of the women of the harem as the sailors and Marines searched for the Pasha or Sergeant O'Halerin and the young American woman reported to be held captive.

Sergeant Peter O'Halerin stood ready to defend Talia as he heard the hammering of rifle butts at the room's door. He watched as the door splintered and then was knocked off its hinges. His body tensed for action if it was not the naval landing party he faced but Pasha Avci's personal guard. He watched as they leveled their rifles as he pushed Talia behind him. A shot rang out, but it was not Peter O'Halerin that fell but one of the Pasha's guards, more shots rang out, O'Halerin turned pushed Talia to the floor and covered her with his own body. The fire fight was short lived when a voice came to him.

"Sergeant, Sergeant Major O'Halerin Commander Metcalf of the USS Oregon are you all right, have you located Miss Carlton?"

Peter O'Halerin slowly rose from where he was lying and then extended his hand to Talia.

"Yes Commander she is here and unharmed."

The landing party fell in around the Sergeant and Talia Carlton their rifles at port arms. Commander Metcalf led the party to Avci private dining room where Pasha Kartal Avic stood under guard and fuming at the invasion of his palace. The Commander did not give the haughty and outraged Pasha an opportunity to speak.

"Pasha Avci you are free to make a protest of my action this evening..........." Metcalf paused for a moment before continuing. "........That is if you wish to spark an international incident and explain to the American Government and your own in Istanbul why you were holding an American citizen in captivity, against her will."

Commander Metcalf knew well that Istanbul cared little who Avci enslaved as long as it was a private matter but once a matter became of international knowledge Istanbul would have to make an example of him.

"Miss Carlton and we will be taking are leave now Pasha Avci." There was little the man could do but hold his temper and bemoan the loss of his gorgeous blue eyed western concubine.

The landing party along with Talia Carlton and Sergeant Major Peter O'Halerin returned to the Battleship Oregon. All eyes were on Talia as she came aboard, and whispers greeted her as it was obvious that scuttlebutt of her captivity had already spread throughout the ship.

%%%%%%%%%%

"Let me go! Let me go!"

Talia Carlton's words echoed in Sergeant Major Peter O'Halerin' s mind. He had seen the wild desire in Talia's soft blue eyes to kill Pasha Kartal Avci in a very personal and vicious way. The images of how he had treated her, had so easily commanded her at that private dinner, and the sweetly submissive way that Talia had obeyed his every whim and wish even being given to him to be used in any way he desired.

O'Halerin could only guess at what dark forces Talia had endured to have transformed her form the innocent spirited young girl he had known on the Sagamore to the erotic concubine he had witness at that dinner.

Yet there were also other memories that haunted the Sergeant Major. The visions of the ball gag, the blind fold, and the flogger. The way Talia could only moan and whimper, the way her gorgeous young body had arched to the caress and fiery kiss of the flogger until finally, she could no longer contain herself.

How she had cum hard and fell exhausted at his feet. Try a he may he could not banish those images from his mind, or the adorable way Talia had looked bound to the bed and offering him her body and soul.

"Sir, your cabin is right next to Miss Carlton's. I expect the captain will want to see you both, but for now. Relax and collect yourselves. If there is anything you need--use the communicator. Miss Carlton, I'm sorry your cabin doesn't have many comforts. We are a battleship after all. But you are safe now and we'll be making all haste back to the US."

The Marine orderly's words brought the Sergeant Major back to the present as he acknowledge the Marine's salute.

There was a deep sadness in Talia Carlton's soft azure blue eyes. Despite all that she had been through there was a shy innocence still in those clear blue eyes as well that gave the young redheaded beauty the alluring appearance of youthful innocence and the sensual concubine all at once. O'Halerin gave Talia a hug held her in his arms for a moment,

"Miss Carlton I will be next door if you need anything............if you need to talk."

%%%%%%%%%%%

The voyage from Bagdad to Italy had taken two days, two very long days where Talia had to face the wondering looks of the Oregon's officers, and the whispered conversations of the enlisted men and their little glances and chuckles when they thought the stunning young beauty was out of ear shot. When the Oregon paid a port call in Marseilles, France, O'Halerin took Talia ashore, he knew she needed a break from the oppressive confines of the Battleship.

"A shopping tour for some new clothes Miss Carlton."

He was giving Talia the opportunity to be rid of the things she had worn in her captivity. The first shop that they came to the sales clerk smiled and greeted them, "How may I be of assistance?"

She smiled at O'Halerin, "Your wife is quite a stunning beauty Sir."

%%%%%%%%

That first night aboard the Oregon was a trial of O'Halerin's will when Talia Carlton had breathed her request, "Sergeant, would you like to come in for a bit? I don't think I'm ready to be alone."

Thos words stirred images of Talia weathering beneath the lash, of her gorgeous young naked body bound to that bed as she had willingly offered her body, and soul in her desperate need to escape the hell her young life had become. As much as he wanted to take her and once more enjoy her supple young body, he instead had enfolded Talia in his arms and held her in the security of his arms.

There was no denying what his body wanted as it pressed to her, but it was her damaged young spirit that he tended that night, just to be held, safe with no demands made on her.

%%%%%%%%

"We're not..... Sergeant O'Halerin is a dear friend."

Talia stammered as she demurely lowered her eyes.

"I'm in need of a new wardrobe. Where better to shop than in France?"

Talia Carlton's soft azure blue eyes remained demurely lowered as a shy little smile bowed her moist ripe lips. O'Halerin could not help but noticed that Talia had a pronounced submissive nature, one possessed of a natural sensual grace.

Each little move, each little breathy word she uttered fired the Sergeant's desire for her and yet he knew that years laid between the vibrant young beauty and himself, how could he be more than a father figure to her, perhaps her deliverer, despite what had passed between them at Avci's palace.

"I need a few dresses and undergarments, and a nightgown. Oh, and do you sell shoes here?"

"But of course, mademoiselle."

To anyone one that saw them they would assume that Talia was O'Halerin Mistress. Their age difference irrelevant in French society, in fact it would be expected.

When they returned to the Oregon late that afternoon the Sagamore was moored aside her as both vessels floated above the harbor and Jonas Pincheon was waiting for them.

" I am pleased to see you again Miss Carlton."

Pincheon made no mention of Talia's captivity, but he remained aloof and at a distance.

"Miss Carlton the Sagamore will be returning you to the States."

Talia was once more settled into her former cabin next to Pincheon's. The Sergeant was once more berthed with the Marine guard. They had been underway for three days when a knock came on Talia's door.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Jonas Pincheon had listen to Sergeant Major Peter O'Halerin report on the rescue of Miss Talia Carlton, and those he maintained a straight noncommittal face he found himself becoming more excited as the details of Talia's captivity in Japan, and Bagdad became more evident even though the Sergeant Major did not go into vivid details of that captivity. As he listened to the report Pincheon remembered how Miss Carlton had spurned his advances, his attempt to kiss her on their outbound voyage from the States to Japan. Pincheon made up his mind that the voyage from France to the States would be quite different; after all she was a fallen woman now.

"Please come in."

Talia was standing with the door half shielding her gorgeous young body, looking as pure as the new driven snow but he knew better as he entered the little redhead's cabin. Pincheon started by making what many would consider a scandalous proposition.

"I think we could make a great deal of money if we published your adventures as a concubine in Japan and the Ottoman Empire."

Jonas let just a hint of a blush kiss his cheeks as if he were slightly embarrassed at proposing the idea.

"I will admit, sir, that I had thought about it. But what I experienced is not for the faint of heart. I fear my story would have to be severely edited."

Pincheon was pleasantly surprised that Talia Carlton did not immediately slap his face at his scandalous suggestion. His eyebrow arched at Talia's confession that she had been keeping a journal of her dark sexual captivity.

"I have also thought about the necessity of changing my name. I would forever be associated with what happened to me. I have experienced the whispers on board both the Oregon and here. Through no fault of my own, I am a fallen woman.........

Jonas Pincheon was only half listening to her as let his eyes drink in the sensual beauty of the gorgeous young creature that stood before him, as he pictured her naked and kneeling at his feet, unable to refuse anything that he demanded of her.

......... the subject of titillation. Writing a book would only make it worse. But I do need to make a living. What are your thoughts about the book?"

"Well Miss Carlton I feel that the book would sell better if you did not spare the dark details of your captivity. It then would become a powerful cautionary tale to other young women contemplating entering a man's world."

As always Jonas's face remained unreadable, calm, and placid as he made his proposal. "Shall we say 5% of the royalties would be your payment Miss Carlton, the more salacious the grater your profits."

Jonas Pincheon slowly let a smile bow the corners of his mouth as he continued. " I believe your Japanese Masters must have taught you the position of display Miss Carlton. You will disrobe now and assume that position Miss Carlton."

Pincheon smile broaden as he saw the fury in Talia's stunning azure blue eyes. Jonas then struck at what he perceived was her Achilles Heel.

"It would be a shame if Sergeant Major O'Halerin would have to face a Court Marshal for his actions in your rescue Miss Carlton and he so close to his retirement."

Pincheon's threat was quite clear, Talia would submit, or O'Halerin would pay for her refusal.

The young redhead action was instant and dramatic, as she slapped his face, her little hand print crimson on his cheek. Pincheon merely smiled down at Talia as he spoke.

"It will be a shame that Sergeant Major O'Halerin will have to pay for your pride."

Jonas could see the outrage in Talia's stunning blue eyes, her fist clenched at her sides, her knuckles white with her anger, as Talia Carlton stammered, "You wouldn't! The sergeant is your friend. This is the worst sort of blackmail. You are as despicable as the pasha and my Japanese masters. I had thought this depravity was solely Eastern, but I see now that all men must have the potential for this sort of darkness."

Jonas Pincheon did not respond to Talia's accusations but merely took a step forward. For each step that Talia took to open the distance between them until Talia's back was pressed against her little cabin's wall.

"Miss Carlton you hold Sergeant Major O'Halerin's fate in your hands my dear. He never gave up searching for you, he risked his life to rescue you, and he disobeyed his orders to affect your rescue........"

Jonas spun a series of truth and half-truths as he threatened her. Pincheon's voice trailed off, his body so close to Talia's that she could feel the heat from it wash over her. He slowly reached up, his fingers toying with the top button of her blouse.

"After all Miss Carlton......." The first button of Talia's blouse popped open.

"............I am not asking......." The second button of Talia Carlton blouse parted.

"...........anything that......." As the third button of Talia's blouse parted Pincheon's finger slid between the thin material of her blouse and her soft silken skin to ease back the material to bare the sensual curve of her breast to him.

"............you have not done many times before for your foreign Masters Miss Carlton."

The fourth button of Talia's blouse parted at her trim little waist, her blouse hanging seductively open, as she was trapped between Pincheon and the cabin's wall.

"I will not tell you again Miss Carlton disrobe now and assume the position of display or Sergeant Major O'Halerin will be the one to pay for your pious modesty and you a Fallen Woman, a concubine that has laid with foreigners."

Pincheon had, as her foreign Masters' had, offered Talia the devil's own choice. He had made it quite clear what he was demanding of Talia, submit to his will and what the consequences were if she refused him.

Major Jonas Pincheon, part time solider, owner and editor of the Springfield Herald was a man use to getting what he wanted, and he had wanted Talia Carlton in just this position for quite some time. He merely smiled as the stunning young redhead's tempered flared, and her soft blue eyes took on a hard look as she spoke.

"You act as if I had a choice in what was done to me. You are worse than any of them. I had thought you a gentleman, but you are a cad."

Pincheon remain silent and did not rise to Talia's verbal jab as her delicate fingers began to undo the last buttons of her blouse. Oh yes hatred still smoldered in the depths of Talia's eyes as she slipped her blouse from her shoulders, but he also saw defeat and resignation in those clear azure blue depths. Pincheon was a man who enjoyed raw ruthless power and was not afraid to use that power, compelling people to yield to his will one way or another.

His wicked smile broadened as Pincheon enjoyed Miss Talia Carlton's forced striptease, the way her gorgeous young body moved with a natural sensual grace as Talia unhooked her skirt and let it slide over her the sensually seductive roll of her hips, her skirt cascading down her long sculptured legs to pool around her ankles.

Pincheon watched as Talia's corset and chemise soon followed to join her discarded skirt on the floor of her cabin, even as hatred and defeat smoldered in her stunning blue eyes. In the end Talia Carlton once more sank to her knees sat back on her heels with her knees splayed open, hands resting on her thigh, in the position of display as she had so many times before to await the pleasure of her Master as the tawny copper haired beauty had been taught.

She was magnificent and his lust to possess this stunning young creature had grown as she had slowly bared her gorgeous supple young body to him.

Pincheon slowly circled Talia his hands clasped behind his back as he took in the young redheaded flawless beauty as she knelt before him in all her youthful naked glory. Pincheon could not help but notice her pierced nipples, Avci little gift to her, or the little golden ring that peeked between the soft folds of the girl's pussy that Tōgō Heihachirō had graced her with, and then there was Isko Tagaya's tattoo. Jonas Pincheon placed the toe of his boot just below the dragon tattoo.

"Tell me about this Tattoo Miss Carlton and its significance!"

Like so many men before him, there was no doubt that this was not a request, but a command. Jonas Pincheon new that obedience was a matter of conditioning and Talia Carlton had been a concubine and sexual slave for just over a year. There was a dark commanding presence to Pincheon as he towered over the young beauty.

"Tell me Miss Carlton what is your most accomplished sexual act, though I am sure that by the time we reach Springfield I will have had the opportunity to sample all your charms Miss Carlton."

An evil grin bowed his lips as he continued, "Or perhaps I shall keep you Miss Carlton for I am sure you would want no harm to befall your Sergeant Major."

The threat was quite clear.

"Tell me did O'Halerin sample your sweet charms Miss Carlton did he fuck that gorgeous young body of yours? Did he make you scream in ecstasy Miss Carlton, beg him to make you cum?"

Talia Carlton had blushed crimson as Pincheon had demanded to know the meaning of the dragon tattoo, her soft blue eyes shimmered with unshed tears her voice a soft defiant whisper as she replied,

"When I was kidnapped by Takaya, he had me marked this way. It says that my virginity was taken by him."

Pincheon loved the way that Talia's crimson blush turned scarlet as he asked the young redhead what her most accomplished sex act was.

"I... I do not know... I have been told my mouth is very pleasing."

The thought of this stunning young beauty sucking his cock, her tawny copper head bobbing up and down the length of his cock's shaft appealed to him. Yet before giving himself over to that sweet pleasure he then asked the blushing young beauty a damning question, had O'Halerin taken her, made her scream in shameful ecstasy, begging the older man to make her cum.

Pincheon's eyes bore into the kneeling naked beauty, her soft blue eyes demurely lowered as if hiding from his stern gaze.

"The pasha was watching. The sergeant had to flog me and later, he, he had intimate knowledge of me so that the pasha would not know he was really there to rescue me."

"So, the Sergeant flogged you Miss Carlton, made you dance to the sensual caress of leather and its seductive fiery kiss. Did he make you beg, and plead to cum for him? Did you believe that, that old man would take you to a little lover's nest Miss Carlton to live Happily Ever After?"

Pincheon's fingers tightly entwined in Talia's tawny copper hair, he snapped back her head back, his cold dark eyes held her soft tear shimmering eyes in his unblinking gaze. His voice was tight and laced with his lust for the trapped young beauty.

"Let's see just how pleasing that succulent little mouth of yours is Miss Carlton!"

He was as domineering as any of her master's had been and Talia Carlton, for over a year, had been trained to obey and to sexually please her Masters and any number of men that they had given her to, despite what her desires were.

He was still fully dressed, and Talia would have to free his cock from his uniform trousers, trousers that were the same dark blue as Captain Tagaya's and Admiral Heihachirō, Jonas Pincheon just the latest in a long line of Masters to take Talia as his and just as cruel and his will just as irresistible as Tōgō Heihachirō or Pasha Kartal Avci.

"You are quite pleasing to the eye Miss Carlton."

His free hand cupped Talia's chin, his thumb caressing her tear stained cheek.

"I am eager to see just how pleasing you can be my naked little beauty."

Pincheon drew Talia erect on her knees, by her soft silken hair, until her little button nose was pressed to the coarse woolen material of his uniform trousers, and his groin.

"You shame me and the sergeant by asking such questions. He did what he had to do in order to rescue me. I had thought you were the one who sent him."

cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers