Foreign Correspondent - Beyond Japa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pincheon face and eyes showed Talia that he had no doubt that Sergeant Major O'Halerin had indeed not only fucked her but had made her dance to the sensual caress of the flogger, and its seductive stinging fiery kiss, and that she had begged him for more.

His evil grin told Talia that he knew that the sergeant had taken her with a gusto that had nothing to do with her rescue from Pasha Avci. Yet even as Talia lashed out in her righteous anger Jonas Pincheon could see her resolve and defiance began to crumble.

Jonas's fingers tightly entwined into the little blue eyed beauty's rich, silken tawny copper hair, drawing her angelic face to his crotch and his pungent scent filling Talia's flaring nostrils. Caught between her fear and his crotch she turned her gaze to him, her sweet young voice trembling, as Talia pleaded with him,

"Please don't make me do this. Show yourself to be the man I thought you were."

Unshed tears shimmered in Talia's stunning azure blue eyes. His fingers tightened in the sweet little redhead's hair.

"I do not enjoy repeating myself Miss Carlton! You know what the price is if you deny me, you know it will not be you that pays the price Miss Carlton, but your Sergeant Major that pays the price for your pious pride my dear."

There was no give in Pincheon's voice, no compassion in his unblinking eyes, only cold unfeeling determination to have his way with her.

"Now Miss Carlton!"

They both knew this was her final warning.

%%%%%%%

Sergeant Major O'Halerin had not seen Talia for more than a few minutes sense their return from Talia's little shopping spree. He had spent a life time in the service, from that first day when he was 17 and taken the oath of allegiance and joined the Army as a spanking new recruit. The grizzled Sergeant Major knew that Talia Carlton's cabin was in "Officers' Country" and as an enlisted man it was off limits to him.

He was disappointed that Talia had not met him in the ships gym. He knew the snide little whispers of the crew and their speculation as to just what she had done as a concubine in the Far East and in Pasha Avci's harem stung. With a shrug he believed that she was keeping to her cabin to avoid those accusing, wondering looks. Tomorrow he would ask Pincheon's permission to visit Talia.

%%%%%%%

Jonas Pincheon knew well Kartal Avci's reputation, had read the after action report from "Oregon's landing party, how Talia was found with O'Halerin and could easily guess what it would have taken to rescue Talia Carlton from the Pasha's harem. He saw the glimmer of doubt that shimmered in Talia's stunning azure blue eyes, had O'Halerin betrayed her as all the other's had?

Talia Carlton knew what was expected of her. Her captivity had, had ingrained in her that her place was to obey her Master, no matter what her own feelings might be, no matter whom her Master gave her to sexually please.

Pincheon now had assumed the mantel of her Master. He smiled as stunning young redheaded and blue eyed beauty bent to his will. She looked so adorable, her innocent blushed, as Talia took a steadying breath and unbuttoned Pincheon's fly. The tip of her sweet little pink tongue slid over the bow of her lips, "O"ed, and then she licked head of her newest Master's cock, getting it wet and then took it in her sweet moist mouth.

Instinctively Talia Carlton used every trick she had learned in her sexual captivity to make him come quickly. Talia used her hand on his shaft and her mouth adoring the head of his cock as her dainty hand cupped his balls, massaged them, as she lightly and seductively tugged them. Talia focused on the things that would please him and make him groan with pleasure.

When the stunning young creature lifted her soft blue eyes to his dark commanding gaze Pincheon saw the contempt in those expressive blue eyes. Rather than being displeased or upset, Talia's bending to his will, even as the contempt shown in those soft blue eyes pleased him. Oh, how she endeavored to make him cum quickly, as she used her talented mouth, lips, tongue, and hands to please him. Pincheon pulled from Talia's suckling mouth.

"Miss Carlton placed your hands at the nape of your neck and then deep throat me."

Jonas Pincheon had purposely limited his little concubine to only using her mouth, lips, tongue, and tight little throat to please him.

%%%%%%%%

Something was wrong! O'Halerin could feel it deep in his bones. The feeling was the same as he had when Talia Carlton was bound as a concubine and sexual slave of her Japanese and Persian Masters. Try as he might to shake the feeling he could not. He finally turned to Chief Boatswain Mate McGuire, The Sagamore's Master of Arms.

"Chief when was the last time we did a security sweep of the Sagamore? Perhaps it might be high time to sweep the ship stem to stern and both Officer and Guest Quarters."

O'Halerin knew that they could not enter Officers state rooms without the Commanding Officer's permission. But Talia Carlton was not an officer but a civilian guest aboard the Sagamore and her quarters could be swept in a normal security sweep, and O'Halerin could ensure Talia was safe, and put his suspicious mind to rest.

%%%%%%%

Jonas Pincheon loved the lost little girl look of betrayal in Talia Carlton's soft blues as she was forced to submit to his will almost as much as his cock sliding in and out of those full moist "O"ed lips.

Her tawny copper head bobbing up and down the length of his cock till her nose was pressed to his groin and that cock buried deep in Talia's throat.

Her head bobbed up and down, moved faster, and faster, pressing her tongue against Pincheon's cock in a desperate desire to make him cum and end her misery, the hapless young beauty used every trick to pleasure to make him cum that she had learned during her sexual captivity. Pincheon for his part fucked Talia's sweet angelic face his balls slapping her chin with each trust of his hips.

When he came he came without warning his hot scalding cum filling the blue eyed concubine's sweetly suckling mouth. For despite the Sergeant efforts to rescue Talia from a life of sexual slavery in reality she had simply exchanged one Master for another.

When Jonas' cock slid from between Talia's sweetly suckling mouth with an obscene little pop, he smiled down at her kneeling naked at his feet.

"You are quite an accomplished little cock sucker Miss Carlton."

His hand roughly cupped Talia's chin, his eyes boring into the tear shimmering depths of her azure blue eyes.

"I think next I will fuck that tight little ass or yours Miss Carlton..........." Pincheon paused for a moment before continuing.

"I have some duties to attend to Miss Carlton I shall post a guard on your door to keep the rougher enlisted men from bothering you."

It was clear that he had every intention of isolating the young beauty from her only real allied friend, Sergeant O'Halerin.

"Till this evening Miss Carlton when we shall have more time together."

%%%%%%%

There was an urgent knock at Pincheon's door, and he growled "Who it is."

"Chief Boatswain Mate McGuire"

What the hell did the Sagamore's Master of Arms want now, Jonas wondered as he told the man to enter.

" Sir Sergeant Major O'Halerin wants to do a security sweep of the Sagamore Sir. Including the quarters of that little bit of honey you have stashed their Sir. For a taste of that honey Sir, I can ensure that the Sergeant never enters Officer's country or Guest Quarters Sir."

Pincheon pondered what course of action to take and decided whoring Talia Carlton out would put her in her proper place.

%%%%%%%

Jonas Pincheon thought back to the soft tearful plea of Miss Carlton's.

"No one has bothered me except for some rude comments from a few of the crew. I will not be kept prisoner here. You may abuse me as you wish for the sake of Sergeant O'Halerin, but I will not be locked away. I... I could not bear it after what I have been through. Please."

Chief Boatswain Mate McGuire's proposal had sparked a plan in Pincheon's devious mind, a little pay back for Talia's rebuff of his advances on the voyage to the Far East. Not only would he lock the fiery young beauty away, but he would let selected members of the crew have their way with her.

Men who he could rely on to falsify records and logs to show that Miss Talia Carlton disappeared at their port call in France and who would not question the Official records. Pincheon had every intention of enjoying the stunning young beauty's gorgeous body for quite some time to come.

%%%%%%%%%%%

There was a shuffling of feet outside Talia's door the slow twisting of the door knob yet instead of Jonas Pincheon standing there it was the Sagamore's Chief Boatswain Mate McGuire.

"Daddy's come for a little sugar Baby Doll and Mr., Pincheon knows about and gave my visit with you his OK... so let's get you out of those clothes Baby Doll and stripped for action Miss."

McGuire loved the look of shock and outrage in the stunning little redheads azure blue eyes, the flare of spirit as she refused to break down as he told her, "Daddy come for a little sugar Baby and Mr., Pincheon knows about and gave my little visit with you the OK... so let's get you out of those clothes Baby and stripped for action Miss."

And the way those stunning blue eyes shot fire back at him when she spoke. "How dare you!..........

The young beauty's voice was firm and seethed with her righteous anger.

"............I doubt Captain Pincheon would allow such a thing. He told me himself he was setting guards at my door to keep any of the crew from bothering me. You get out, get out now."

Yet despite the firmness of Talia's voice, she took a step back from the Chief, a step back that put her in a corner of the small cabin her avenues of escaped blocked by his towering presence.

"Guard! Guard! No one is supposed to come in here. Remove this man at once!"

McGuire savored the panic in Talia's voice, the look of desperation and furry in the young beauty's eyes as she called for her protectors, for the guards Pincheon had promised her, and the look of slow realization that there was no guards to come and save her, as the Chief slowly closed the door behind him and locked it.

McGuire let his beady little eyes take in every sensual curve of Talia Carlton supple young body, and despite her modest attire the dress could do little to hide her charms from those ravenous eyes and the man that even now was mentally stripping her.

"No one is coming to your rescue Baby Doll!"

No one coming to her rescue the very same words that Cummings used when he delivered Talia into Tagaya's hands.

"So, baby doll are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way, it makes no difference to me Missy but one way or the other I am going to fuck you baby doll like you have never been fucked before.............Now do you strip for me, or do I rip that pretty little dress from you honey?"

Like the Pasha there was no sign of mercy or compassion in the man's lustful eyes.

"No. No, I will not."

McGuire loved the maidenly blush of color that rushed to Talia's cheeks as tears shimmered in her liquid blue eyes.

"Are there no gentlemen in service below decks? Only beasts who would harass a woman who only wants to go home? Please leave me and keep your honor intact. Have you no sister? Would you wish such a thing upon her? You could be a hero. You could be my hero. I beg you."

Such a heartfelt plea the Chief could almost believe she was the innocent young girl she now pretended to be if he did not already know that she had been a concubine in the Orient, and a harem slave in the Ottoman Empire.

McGuire now had every intention of savoring the sweet charms that Talia's gorgeous young body could offer him.

"I am sure your Japanese Master enjoyed your delicious young body Miss Carlton! Was it only one or were there others that took you as well baby doll?"

McGuire was slowly backing Talia into a corner of her stateroom that now had become a trap.

"As for Pasha Kartal Avci I am sure he did not take No for an answer either but fucked that gorgeous young body of yours any time he wanted!"

As he spoke his fingers now toyed with the top button of Talia Carlton's modest dress. Soon the second and third buttons surrendered to his delft fingers, he eased back the material to reveal the sensual curve Talia firm young breast straining at her camisole.

"Very nice indeed baby doll!" Then with a sudden violence he ripped open Talia's dress, little pearl buttons scattering everywhere, skittering across the cabin floor, Talia's dress hanging open.

"Now Strip Baby Doll and get down on your knees and display for me like a Good Girl and let's get down to the business of fucking!"

Talia was trapped an as on that first day when she had been raped and taken as a sexual concubine there was no one coming to her rescue.

It was not often that McGuire had a chance to have a stunning young beauty, now was his chance as he had backed the gorgeous Miss Carlton in to a corner both physically and mentally.

Those sweet blue eyes so wide with fear, her life force pounding in that delicate little hollow where Talia's neck and shoulders met as his fingers loosen the top button of the young redhead's blouse and that staggered, gasped cry, as he ripped Talia's dress open pleased the Chief as he once more commanded the stunning young beauty,

"Now Strip baby doll and get down on your knees and display for me like a good girl.

Chief McGuire towered over Talia, he saw the fight go out of her soft tear shimmering eyes and yet he saw something else in those shimmering azure depths passion and arousal. The sweet intoxicating musky scent that now filled the small cabin only confirmed what he saw in Talia' soft blue eyes.'

So, she likes it rough, McGuire's lips bowed into a wicked grin. There was a natural fluid grace and seductive, sensuality to Talia's ever movement as the gorgeous young beauty removed her dress. Her delicate hands were trembling as she loosed the strings of her corset. McGuire smiled evilly as Talia unbuttoned her chemise and shrugged it off revealing her pierced nipples.

"Very nice baby doll, who was it that did this your Japanese Master or Avci?"

The Chief stepped closer, his hands cupped the helpless young redhead's breasts and his thumbs rolled Talia's pierced nipples under the pads of his thumbs, before bending and giving each taunt pale pink pebbled nipple a sharp little nip. Just a little pain to see if he was right and this sweet delicate beauty did indeed like it rough.

Talia untied her pantaloons and stood for a moment while the Chief took in the large tattoo that curved beneath her hip.

"So, you were a virgin when Captain Tagaya first took you!"

Talia's soft blue eyes met McGuire's, he loved the way the adorable little redhead hesitated as if she was still a virgin, unsure what to do next. He loved the image of Talia standing there in nothing but her black stockings and high button shoes, like the girls in the Parisian Postcards.

McGuire's cold eyes bore into Talia's shimmering blue eyes, her young soul and darkest desire laid bare to him. A maidenly blush kissed Talia's cheeks as she slipped off her shoes, untied her garters and rolled her stockings down her pale shapely legs.

Silent tears slid down Talia Carlton's cheeks as she gracefully sunk to her knees, before placing her hands at the nape of her neck, resting her firm little derrière on her heels, before arching her back and spreading her knees so that Togo's gift glinted, nestled at the top of her slit.

"My you are full of surprises honey."

McGuire stepped a step closer, his hand cupped Talia's chin as he tilted the girl's head back so that her tear shimmering blue eyes met his. The Chief watched a perfect crystalline tear slid down Talia's flawless cheek, he brushed it away with his thumb as he massaged the hapless blue eyed beauty's cheek.

"What will you deny me Miss Carlton?"

The Chief's voice took on that deeper note of command that Talia had become so accustomed to during her captivity. It warped around her senses, as much felt, as much as heard, like a reassuring presence that let Talia know where she belonged.

"Why were you born Miss Carlton?"

Those seductive questions that Captain Tagaya, Togo, and Pasha Avci had each in their turn had asked her, questions that Jonas Pincheon had not. Chief McGuire's voice had that same sharp note that somehow must be obeyed, where Pincheon's did not. While the Chief waited for the adorable little blue eyed concubine to answer, he mulled over where to start with her, so he bluntly asked,

"You like it rough don't you baby doll? Now tell the truth honey for I will know if you are lying to me sweet cheeks."

"Yes. I was an innocent. I was betrayed by one of the men on the Sagamore. He sold me to Tagaya."

Talia's admission brought a smile to McGuire's lips as he could just guess who it was that had sold this young blue eyed beauty into sexual slavery, and he made a mental note that if he ever ran into Mr. Cummings to thank him for this opportunity to take this stunning young beauty. That smile only broadened as he asked,

"What will you deny me Miss Carlton?" and her fiery response. "I have no choice, so why ask?"

His other taunting questions received the same matter of fact answers.

"Apparently to suffer things no woman should have to endure."

When he asked Talia if she liked it rough she had shot back "I do not like it at all. But... This is what I have become. Why toy with me like this. We both know you will take what you want."

"Well, you got that right Baby Doll." The chief said matter a fatly.

He gazed down on the kneeling young beauty with her hands clasped behind her neck. She was stunning her breasts trust out and up to him. He slowly stripped to the waist, his fingers laced into Talia's tawny copper hair as he drew her to her feet. She soon found herself pined against the cabin's wall, his lips crushed to hers demanding entrance into the sweetness of Talia's mouth.

He fished his rock hard cock from his trousers, it brushed Talia's soft velvet inner thigh. His fingers slid from the trapped little redhead's hair, his hands griped the firm cheeks of Talia's ass as he lifted her, his cock pressed to the sweet folds of her pussy then her own weight impaled the hapless young concubine on his cock. With her back pressed to the wall as McGuire fucked Talia brutally. His lips parted from Talia's.

"Why were you born Miss Carlton?"

He hissed intro her ear as he nibbled her earlobe as he fucked her.

"You were born to please men with that gorgeous young body of yours as they fuck you Baby Doll!"

"What will you deny me Miss Carlton?"

"Nothing, nothing unless you want your Sergeant to pay for your pride."

Then he smiled as he asked Talia,

"Who are you Miss Carlton?"

Then the Chief answered his own question.

"My sweet little whore, Baby Doll."

McGuire's mouth crushed to the young blue eyed beauty's mouth before she could answer or protest. The chief fucked Talia until her gorgeous young body embraced the pain and the pleasure as it had been schooled to do and came hard for him despite her hatred for him.

His own lust soon filled Talia's fertile young womb. McGuire then let the stunning young redhead slide to the floor to lay prostrate at his feet.

"Clean my cock with that sweet little mouth of yours Baby Doll!"

%%%%%%%%%%

While McGuire was entertaining Talia Carlton, Pincheon was considering just what he was going to do with Miss Carlton. It was clear that he could not just let her walk off the "Sagamore." He decided a port call in Boston was in order where he would have McGuire deliver Talia into the keeping of a Madame that ran a very exclusive brothel.