Foreign Correspondent - Beyond Japan Ch. 03

Story Info
Non-consent & BDSM.
4.4k words
4.49
10.8k
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cgraven
cgraven
55 Followers

Sergeant Peter O'Halerin had cooled his heels in Bagdad for over three weeks. He had had several meetings with Pasha Kartal Avci as they discussed potential arms purchases of several Krupp 77mm field guns, over strong Turkish coffee. There were far ranging conversations about several aspects of Turkish, Arab, and the mixture of oriental cultures that made Bagdad the fabled city it was. O'Halerin did not press to hard, he did nothing to arouse the cautious Pasha suspicions. In the evenings he spent his time in the city's cafes. O'Halerin had adopted native dress when away from the governor's palace. Peter O'Halerin let it be seen that he sat and talked with the Imams in their mosque. Sergeant Peter O'Halerin knew that Avci would have him discreetly followed. The Sergeant used all the guile that he had learned in his many years in espionage, to present the image of a man, who may be a westerner by birth, but was more eastern in his private life, accepting the ways of the Ottoman Empire. O'Halerin had just about given up hope when a soft knock came at the door of his Inn's room.

"Enter." O'Halerin softly spoke. He did not go to the door as a western would have, but assuming it must be a servant, and had simple commanded him to enter, in the eastern fashion. Ahmad entered at the man's command. O'Halerin had spoken in Arabic, granted his pronunciation need work but he had not spoken in English. "Effendi my master Pasha Avci has sent me to invite you to a banquet this evening in his private dining room."

"You may tell your Master I would be honored to break bread with him." Ahmad was favorably impressed with the westerner's choice of words and his demeanor. "Effendi if you will dress I shall escort you to the palace now."

"Attend me!" Sergeant Peter O'Halerin chose eastern dress, a long flowing midnight blue robe, a long vest like garment that hung just below his knees in scarlet, and a simple white turban that would allow him to draw the tail over his face to conceal his features. He let Ahmad assist him in dressing, treating the eunuch as a servant.

Peter O'Halerin was escorted to Pasha Avci Place yet he was not lead to the public room that he had often visited over the last three weeks, but instead was led to the private quarters. Kartal acknowledged O'Halerin with a salaam as Ahmad showed to Peter to his place, at Avci's right hand. The Sergeant easily settled crossed legged at the low table, his movement fluid, and natural. He was not the only guest, three other portly men, obviously favored officials of his court were also at table. The meal was sumptuous, quail, peacock tongue, sheep's eyes in curd and honey, and fruits and nuts in abundance. All through the meal a series of dancing girls entertained the men as they ate, all were defiantly Arab or Turkish beauties. Pasha Avci clapped his hands as he called for the table to be cleared and coffee brought.

"Now for something special Effendi." Sergeant Peter O'Halerin cocked his head as if puzzled and yet curious. " Draw the tail of your Turban across your face Effendi in the manner of the Arab riders." Peter did as he was asked without hesitation, he knew he was being tested.

Kartal smiled as again he clapped his hands.

Talia Carlton heard the clap of her Master hands. With a sensual fluid grace she came to her master dressed in a scandalous costume that Fatima had chosen for her and that left nothing to the imagination. The fine lattice work of golden chains highlighted the gorgeous blue eyed concubine's bared pierced nipples and drew the viewer's eyes to her naked pussy. Her soft blue eyes demurely lowered as the Master required. Talia graceful sank to her knees, her movement sensual and graceful . It was over a year sense Peter O'Halerin had seen Talia Carlton. The girl he had known would have died of embracement at having to wear such a scandalous outfit. He knew that Talia had rebuffed the coronel's advances and now she knelt by Avci, for all practical purpose naked as the day she was born.

"Miss Carlton please me with your sweet mouth."

Sergeant Peter O'Halerin sat emotionless as this sweet young beauty who had been like a daughter to him aboard the "Sagamore" now sank gracefully to her keens, the tip of her little pink tongue sensually licked her lips, then slowly parted and "O"ed around the shaft of her master's cock. Her little tawny copper head bobbed up and down Avci's cock. O'Halerin watched as Talia Carlton seemed to willingly deep throat her Master. Avci fingers tangled in Talia's tawny copper locks as he pulled his cock from her adoringly suckling mouth. It slipped from Talia's "O"ed lips with and obscene little "POP". The first gushing jet of his cum splattered over Talia's angelic face, the next over her firm young breasts. His lust satisfied for the moment Avci commanded his little blue eyed concubine. "Lick yourself clean Miss Carlton."

Peter O'Halerin could see that Pasha Kartal Avci was a cruel man that delighted in tormenting and humiliating Talia. He knew he must be very careful, if this man enjoyed tormenting westerners, this dinner was a test for him. When Talia Carlton had done as she was commanded Avci once more turned his attention to the winsome young western beauty.

"Miss Carlton you will now pleasure my guests." As he spoke he indicated that his Vizier would be the first. The Sergeant watched as Talia went to the man and softly whispered, "How may I pleasure you Noble Lord."

The Vizier did not answer the stunning young western beauty but simply bent her over the table and fucked her hard as if Talia was a little bitch in heat. Each thrust had the young redhead's firm young breasts swaying, and jiggling. Talia mewed and panted for the man as he took her. It did not take long for him to cum and pull out of the ravished young beauty. The next two men sandwiched Talia between them, took her chaste pussy and tight little ass at the same time. They were rough and demanding of her gorgeous young body. Peter O'Halerin watched in silence as the young girl he had known was used and abused and came for each of the men that had used her so cruelly. Then suddenly Talia was kneeling at his side sweetly cooing, "How may I please you Noble Lord?"

O'Halerin knew her dare not speak to Talia less she show some sign that she recognized him. In stony silence he bent Talia over the low table, bound her hands at the small of her back, her pert tight little ass high in the air. He took a cord, looped it, Talia heard a swish and then searing pain exploded in her firm ass. Again and again the lash caressed her ass, curved around her torso and licked at the bound beauty's breasts, and lashed her hungering pussy. Peter O'Halerin could not believe it as his nostrils were filled with the dark musky scent of Talia's growing arousal. The intoxicating scent of Talia Carlton's, drove O'Halerin on as he lashed the young beauty he had once known. He lashed Talia until she came without being granted permission. Pasha Kartal Avci softly applauded as Talia blushed scarlet at her failure.

"Effendi you are truly a Master of the lash." Avci Paused and the with a wicked smile bowing his lips he continued. "Effendi you shall be my guest for the night and Miss Carlton will warm your bed. Feel free to use and abuse her as you desire."

Talia found that she was being given to this silent stranger for the night her ass and breasts still stinging from his lash. What would he demand of her once they were alone. He did not release her from her bounds but added a loop around her slender neck and bound that cord to the bindings that held her wrists captive at the small of her back.

%%% Pasha Avci had found himself becoming aroused as he watched the redhead beauty being whipped. He watched as Talia came to the caress of the lash. Chastise and blushing with shame she rose to come and kneel beside her Master her soft blue eyes demurely lowered.

O'Halerin nodded his head in appreciation as Kartal gave him Talia for the night, leashed her and passed the leash to O'Halerin. The sergeant gave the leash a sharp tug bring the sweet little beauty's attention fully to him. He knew that now he would have to speak and he choose to speak in Arabic less Talia recognize his voice. "The Pasha is most generous. I am sure I will enjoy this night very much. I doubt the slave will be able to say the same." O'Halerin brought the young blue eyed beauty to kneel by his side as was his right for she was his for the night by the grace of her Master.

"Perhaps tomorrow I will show the room I use when my slaves misbehave. Miss Carlton knows it well." Two things struck O'Halerin; the first was there was an ominous note of glee in Kartal's voice. The second was that his eyes strayed to his Vizier and other guest to see their approving smiles. "Will you join us or are you impatient to go to your room?"

"With the Pasha's permission, I will take my leave."

"The slave knows the way to the guest chambers. Tomorrow you will tell me every delicious detail before we conclude our business." His permission granted Peter O'Halerin rose gave a sharp tug on Talia's leash and drew her to her feet and then shoved the girl before him so she could lead him to the room the Pasha had granted him. Ahmad rose as well and followed them to the room. The room was sumptuous decorated in the eastern manner even with its own garden. The room was well appointed for either carnal pleasure or carnal torment of this stunning young beauty. Talia Carlton gracefully sank to her knees her firm little derrière resting on her heels and her delicate hands resting on her thighs. "How may I please you, noble lord?"

Before O'Halerin could reveal himself to Talia a soft knock came at the door. "Enter!" The sergeant made no effort to hide the agitation in his voice. Ahmad entered and bowed low his eyes now down cast, his manner nervous as he spoke. "Effendi can I be of assistance?"

"No be gone I am well capable of dealing with the girl." There was no doubt that Avci had sent the eunuch. As the man backed out of the room Peter O'Halerin had the uneasy feeling that they were being watched. He had seen the delight that Pasha Avci had taken in watching Talia being taken and abused by his guests. If his plan to rescue Talia was to succeed the Pasha's palace must remain blissfully ignorant. With a sigh he decided that the only course of action was to assume that Avci and his guest would be watching.

Peter O'Halerin went to the chest and selected three items from it, a ball gag, a blind fold, and a flogger. He pressed the ball gag to Talia's moist ripe lips strapping it tightly in place stealing Talia's voice from her. Next he robbed the blue eyed beauty of her sight as he tightly blindfolded her. He draped the sinuous leather tongues of the flogger over Talia's shoulders and drew it to him. Those sinuous leather tongues sensually caressed Talia silken skin, tumbled down over her high firm breasts to cling to the stunning young beauty's taunt nipples before cascading down on to her lily white thighs. A flick of his wrist and those supple leathery tongues fiery kiss licked at Talia Carlton nipples. She could not anticipate the sensual caress or seductive fiery kiss of the flogger. Peter O'Halerin did his best to make Talia Carlton's flogging a sensual and seductively arousing affair. He knew that Talia could not beg to cum gagged as she was, that she would be pushed to her limits, until she had to cum without being given permission, as he decorated her flawless young body with a fine lattice work of crimson stripes. The musky scent of Talia Carlton's intoxicating arousal filled the sergeant's nostrils, her little mewling of pain and pleasure a soft muffle whispered around the ball gag. Her gorgeous young body shimmered in a fine sheen of sweat as Talia tried so desperately not to cum. After what must have seemed to Talia to be an eternity her torment was far from over and would continue until she came hard for O'Halerin.

%%%%%

Pasha Kartal Avci and his other guests watched his little blue eyed concubines torment at the hands of the man that Avci had given to her to him for the night. Their own passions aroused they left Talia and the man to themselves as they called for other beauties to satisfy their awaken lust from what they had seen.

%%%%%

Sergeant Peter O'Halerin told himself that his harsh treatment of Talia Carlton was because he believed that Avci and his guest were secretly watching, yet if he was honest with himself there was something about this sweet little blue eyed beauty that aroused him, and enkindled his darkest desires. It was an attraction he had fought when she was on the "Sagamore". After all she was a young lady and he was an old sergeant coming to an end of his military career, what could she see in him other than perhaps a father figure? It was a role he had accepted to be near to her. But now here in the palace of Pasha Kartal Avci Miss Talia Carlton was a fallen woman, fallen from grace, and wantonly embraced the lash. Her gorgeous young body arched to both the sensual caress and the seductive fiery biting kisses of the flogger's sinuous leathery tongues. That supple lithe young body bucked and thrashed in pain and ecstasy. Robbed of her sight by the blindfold, Talia still turned her stunning blue eyes to him, her chin lifted, as if to implore him to let her cum. Soft mewing, sensual gasps, and a seductive moans of pleasure escaped from around the ball gag that had robbed Talia of her voice. Talia Carlton came, came hard for him.

The stunning young creature fell exhausted prostrate at his feet. She was his, given to him by her Master to use or abuse. Talia was his to do with as he wished. Something in back of O'Halerin mind nagged at him, the vision of the carefree innocent young beauty that had come to him to learn how to better defend herself against the threats she might encounter in the war zone. Now as Talia Carlton lay prostrate at his feet Sergeant Peter O'Halerin once more saw that innocent trusting young girl. He swept Talia into his arms, as if she was light as a feather, he carried her to the bed. He laid her on the black silken sheets, Talia's pale flawless beauty highlighted by the contrast, and O'Halerin had no doubt that Avci was watching. The sergeant sensually slid his hands up the girl's arms, stretching Talia's hands above her head. He lightly bound her wrists; his lips fleeting brushed the blindfold young beauty's moist ripe lips. O'Halerin seductively kissed his way down the sensual curves of Talia's magnificent young body, down her long sculptured legs. He kissed each of her trim ankles before he drew them apart and lightly bound them in place. Talia Carlton was bound spread eagled, her stunning young body perfectly displayed. O'Halerin kissed his way back up her supple lithe body, again his lips seductively brushed Talia's, his lips brushed her earlobe as he softly whispered,

"Miss Carlton I am here to rescue you."

Talia was still blindfolded and gagged. "I fear the Pasha or his guests are watching us, forgive me Miss Carlton on what I must do." O'Halerin swallowed hard as he freed her from the ball gag, his lips claimed Talia's before she could reply. Talia could feel him between her thighs, the ridge line of his cock brushed her silken thigh. Freed of the blindfold Talia Carlton could see that it truly was Sergeant Peter O'Halerin that was now between her silken thighs. For his part the sergeant had no idea how the young girl would react, did she even want to be rescued. O'Halerin knew he was placing his life on the line, but he had never given up on searching for Talia, the risk was worth taking. O'Halerin's kiss lingered and deepened longer than was necessary yet when he broke the kiss both he and Talia were breathless. The young redhead blushed a most adorable shade of pink and demurely lowered her eyes from the sergeant's as she softly sighed, "How...How may I please you, noble lord?"

Talia softly whispered. Peter O'Halerin could see the shimmering hope that sprang up in the young girl's eyes the pleading for him to save her. "Do what you will. It is not my place to receive pleasure, but to be with you tonight is a great joy."

The sergeant could see that not only hope shown in the depth of Talia Carlton's soft blue eyes but also doubt as to just how he intended to free her from the Pasha's closely guarded palace, after all he was just one man. Yet there was also something else shimmered in those soft azure blue eyes a hunger and a need in them that called to Peter's darker nature. Once more his lips claimed hers, crushed to her soft moist lips in a soul searing kiss, his fingers tightly curling into her silken tawny copper hair. His hips arched and the tip of his cock brushed the bound and spread-eagled beauty's soft moist labia. Slowly the sergeant broke their kiss, his lips clinging to Talia's moist ripe lips till the last possible moment. His light sensual kisses traced the sculptured line of her jaw, the sensual bow of Talia's slender neck; those taunting lips claimed her soft pale pink nipple. As he gently suckled that sweet taunt little rosebud nipple Peter O'Halerin thrust his hips forward, gently bit down on Talia's throbbing nipple and impaling the bound beauty on his cock.

Sergeant Peter O'Halerin no longer cared if Avci, or any of his guests were watching from some hidden hiding place. All he cared about was this gorgeous young creature and the pleasure her supple young body could provide him and the dark forceful pleasure he could bring to her.

%%%%%

Captain Simpson paced the bridge of air battleship "Oregon". Captain Simpson the signal lamp has been sighted and it is green. The signalman of the watched declared.

"30 degrees starboard...clear for action stations...bring main batteries to bear...target Pasha Avci's place...Fire one round then call away the landing party.

%%%%%

Sergeant Peter O'Halerin had placed a pillow under the small of Talia's back titling her delicious little pussy up for better access to that delightful treat. It was just what Pasha Avci would expect of the "Master of the Lash". But at the moment Kartal Avci was the last thing on O'Halerin's mind. Was this the same naïve innocent girl he had first met in Springfield, who had hurried to collect her things to go on her first big adventure, her first assignment as a Foreign Correspondent? The girl he had spared with on the "Sagamore " as he tried to teacher her some basic self defense? Yes she was, was the girl that haunted his dreams, had tugged at the edge of his mind, and had fired much darker desires as he had watched the sway of her hips, savored the sensual curve of her breasts, and the seductive firm curve of the girl's ass.

Talia Carlton gasped and a sensual moan escaping her moist ripe lips as Sergeant Peter O'Halerin entered her chaste young body. He loved the feel of her body as Talia's pussy clenched at his cock, the dark smoldering fire he saw in her stunning blue eyes, and the upwards thrust of her hips as this adorable young creature met his powerful thrust. The sergeant mouth crushed to the redheaded beauty's mouth his tongue trust into her mouth to sample its summer wine sweetness and to dance with her little pink tongue. O'Halerin was powerful in his dominance, as he made love to Talia Carlton. This was no longer the innocent you waif that he had know on the "Sagamore" but a darkly sensual and seductive beauty that he lusted for. Time and again he brought Talia to the brink of the abyss, let her titter on the edge before denying the bound beauty. He loved the way that Talia begged and pleaded for him to pull her hair, pinch her nipples, and gasped pleading with him to hurt her in some way. Peter O'Halerin's fingers entwined in Talia's tawny copper hair, his wrist turned as he drew the bound beauty's hair tighter and tighter unit a gasp and little sob bubbled from the girl's lips. His lips slid from hers, his head bent to Talia's heaving breasts, he licked nipped and bit Talia, as he explored the contours of her breasts, and his tongue flicked at her pierce nipples until Talia bucked and thrashed with in her bonds. Before he simple breathed,

cgraven
cgraven
55 Followers
12