Foreign Correspondent - Beyond Japan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come for me Miss Carlton, come for me NOW!"

Sergeant Peter O'Halerin seemed to effortlessly rip a sears of cascading orgasms from the young redhead. He used her, abused her and made love to her. It was an erotic mixture of pain, pleasure and love. Sometime during the night he had freed Talia from her bounds. He had taken her and used her until she was spent and exhausted and laid in his arms, her head resting on his chest, her tawny copper hair in wild disarray, a fiery halo framing her angelic face. His leg was possessively draped over Talia's hip and leg. He kissed the crown of her head and whispered, "Be ready when I say go and get behind me and stay there."

%%%%%

Captain Simpson turned to the Oregon's gunnery officer, "Fire."

The Gunnery Officer repeated the command, "Fire"! All six of the battleships 10 inch guns barked the shells straddling Pasha Avci's Palace.

"Away the boarding party."

The 1st Lieutenant led a platoon of Marines and two platoons of armed sailors over the side to take and hold the Pasha's Place.

%%%%%

At the Bark of the Oregon's main guns the Sergeant gathered Miss Talia Carlton into his arms, "Quickly thrown on a western dress and bet behind me Miss Carlton." Peter O'Halerin let the young redhead slip from his arms as he pulled on his trousers and a shirt.

From the first thunderous salvos of the Oregon's 10 inch guns things began to move very quickly. Shot rang out in the hallways of Pasha Avci palace, the distinct bark of the Pasha's guard's Mousers , mixed with the staccato crack of the landing parties' Kreg-Jurgenson's. The screaming of the women of the harem as the sailors and Marines searched for the Pasha or Sergeant O'Halerin and the young American woman reported to be held captive.

Sergeant Peter O'Halerin stood ready to defend Talia as he heard the hammering of rifle butts at the room's door. He watched as the door splintered and then was knocked off its hinges. His body tensed for it was not the naval landing party he faced but Pasha Avci's personal guard. He watched as they leveled their rifles as he pushed Talia behind him. A shot rang out but it was not Peter O'Halerin that fell but one of the Pasha's guards, more shots rang out, O'Halerin turned pushed Talia to the floor and covered her with his own body. The fire fight was short lived when a voice came to him.

"Sergeant, Sergeant Major O'Halerin Commander Metcalf of the USS Oregon are you all right, have you located Miss Carlton?"

Peter O'Halerin slowly rose from where he was lying and then extended his hand to Talia. "Yes Commander she is here and unharmed."

The landing party fell in around the Sergeant and Talia Carlton their rifles at port arms. Commander Metcalf led the party to Avci private dining room where Pasha Kartal Avic stood under guard and fuming at the invasion of his palace. The Commander did not give the haughty and outraged Pasha an opportunity to speak.

"Pasha Avci you are free to make a protest of my action this evening..." Metcalf paused for a moment before continuing."...That is if you wish to spark an international incident and explain to the American Government and your own in Istanbul why you were holding an American Citizen in captivity, against her will." Commander Metcalf knew well that Istanbul cared little who Avci enslaved as long as it was a private matter but once a matter of international knowledge Istanbul would have to make a example of him. "Miss Carlton and we will be taking are leave now Pasha Avci."

There was little the man could do but hold his temper and bemoan the loss of his gorgeous blue eyed western concubine. The landing party along with Talia Carlton and Sergeant Major Peter O'Halerin returned to the Battleship Oregon. All eyes were on Talia as she came aboard, and whispers greeted her as it was obvious that scuttlebutt of her captivity had already spread trough out the ship.

Would those whispered roamers of her captivity in Japan and in the Palace Pasha Kartal Avic and what she had endured, and what she had done follow her for the rest of her life? What if those roamers reached her family in Springfield and they discover that not only had she been defiled, but was a fallen woman, fallen from grace, a concubine? And what of Sergeant, Sergeant Major O'Halerin? So many questions, ah but they must wait for we have come to the end of our story for now.

12