Foreign Exchange Ch. 04

Story Info
Sousuke's first time playing truth or dare gets heated.
5.4k words
4.19
11.6k
13

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

"You need to invite him. Don't be rude, Nicholas." Julia was lying at the edge of their pool, getting her tan on. She flipped onto her front, showing off her one piece polka-dotted pink suit, her breasts almost popping out from the tightness.

Nicholas almost had to walk away from being so close to her exposed tits like that. His mom was completely ridiculous with not realizing the effect her body had on men. "I don't want to invite him. He's so lame and quiet most of the time."

"That doesn't mean he should try to make friends and feel included. Also, don't you think if he meets other girls he might end his infatuation with me? I thought that was a huge concern for you." She commented, adjusting her body against the cushions.

He thought about what she was saying, "Okay. I'll invite him to the party- but that doesn't mean I'm happy about it."

"Good boy." She said, and he walked back to the house, wanting to get as far away as possible.

That afternoon in the cafeteria, he told his friends what his mom insisted on. "Yeah so... it's going to be kinda lame. You've seen him walk around the school, he's so anti-social and weird."

"Nick, don't be so mean. If you were an outsider coming from another country you wouldn't appreciate being judged like that!" A girl with curly strawberry blonde hair said, she leaned in against Nick, hoping to get his attention. They had been friends since elementary school, but he was either completely clueless about her crush on him or he knew about it and didn't like her back. He seemed to be way too obsessed about his mom recently to even notice her presence.

"Oh here we go again. Why is everyone on his side all the time?" He groaned. His immediate reaction was wanting to run away from everyone who was on Sousuke's side.

"I'm not on any side, I'm just trying to tell you to be a little nicer." She was annoyed now, and pouting a little. The girl next to her laughed out loud. She was the hipster of the group, with short black hair that rested on her shoulders and a nose ring, pierced without her parent's permission.

"Come on, Jessica- you know Nick isn't capable of being nice to people." She joked, shoving Nick teasingly.

"I've always been nice to you, Ashley!" He complained, not realizing she was making fun of him.

"I know- too nice, actually." She rolled her eyes. She had always had the slight suspicion he was into her. She had huge DD tits she tried to hide all the time below baggy sweats, but when he saw her in her swimming suit once, he never seemed to be able to move his eyes away. It seemed his slight oedipus complex translated to loving every girl with huge tits.

He changed the topic. "I told you guys how weird he is with my mom. Even she agreed that he looks and touches her weirdly. I don't know why she doesn't just get rid of him, she seems to be under the assumption that she can handle it herself- which she can't. He's too evil." It seemed he had repeated the same statement to them hundreds of times.

"Listen to yourself- first he's antisocial and quiet, and now he's an evil genius?" Ashley said, twirling the cheese stick she packed for lunch between her fingers.

"Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. And now he has to start coming to my parties?" He groaned, so loudly that people around their table turned around to look at him.

"Dude, it's not even a party anyways." Ashley replied. "You freaking want to play dungeons and dragons again, like the last tournament wasn't a complete disaster."

"Which is why I need to practice being a dungeon master more! Tell them, Steve."

Steve, Nicholas's best friend since childhood, turned to look at him. "Huh? What are we talking about?" He wore a v-neck black t-shirt with a band logo on it, and he flipped his auburn hair as he looked up when he heard his name.

"How I need to practice being a dungeon master more." He said.

Steve laughed out loud, "Yes. Yes you do." He said before looking back at his soggy hot dog.

"Well, it's settled. Saturday night, party at my place." Nicholas announced. "And no one's allowed to back out. I know all of you don't have plans- don't even lie." Ashley and Jessica, who had both opened their mouth to complain both shut them at once. He got up with his lunch box, giving them all his harshest glare. "I'm going to class- try to think of a good character before you show up, okay?"

The girls stared at each other when he left, Ashley rolling her eyes again, "Do we really have to do this? I suck at this game."

Jessica smiled, "I know. But Nicky is really into it, and he's so happy when we play along." She explained. "I kind of like that I have a chance with him during the game as well." She glanced at Steve, wondering if he heard that statement- but he was in his own world, like always.

"You know what I'm excited about?" Ashley asked, grinning evilly.

"What?"

"Being able to finally meet Sousuke in person!" She yelled, not being able to contain her excitement. "I mean, we've seen him walking about. He stands out like a little lost sheep. But we've never actually talked to him- and I want to see if he's actually as much of a pervert as Nick always complains about."

"I think he's exaggerating because he's so possessive of his mother." Jessica replied, looking down sadly. "He never even pays attention to me."

"Ew. I don't even know why you're into him." Ashley said, then continued. "Let's figure something out to mess with him. Then he'll learn how he can't force us to play games we don't want to! Muahahaha!" Ashley laughed the fakest evil laugh she possibly could, and Jessica giggled along with her, loving her humour.

"What do you have in mind? You know I always love your evil plans." Jessica said, curious.

"I'll let you know when I figure it out. We'll have to see what Sousuke is like first, you know? I'll give you a signal- when I say I have to go to the bathroom, come with me- and we'll discuss, okay?" She said, grinning from ear to ear.

Jessica nodded. "Okay. I'm actually excited for Saturday now."

"Me, too." Ashley nodded in agreement.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Nicholas spent the afternoon decorating the house- he pulled the dining room table out further and set up the handbook, little figures, and map as well as pencils and pens for everyone. He laid it out perfectly, grinning to himself when he was done. He then sat there for hours, writing down everything that was going to happen that session.

Julia watched him the whole time, loving how into the game he was. "I can't believe you can spend all this time laying all this stuff down and you can't clean your room properly."

Nicholas looked up at her, his face previously buried deep in his notes, "Excuse me but my room is an organized mess, not for you to touch with your nosey hands."

"If I didn't clean your room for you once in a while there would be mold growing everywhere." She commented. He laughed out loud and went back to his work. "Are you sure the girls you're inviting are even into this game?" She tilted her head, reading what he was writing down. He moved it aside, not showing her his notes.

"Yes. They're into it. They just don't understand all the rules yet." He grumbled.

"Okay, okay." She said, not believing a word of it. She knew that girl Jessica had a crush on him based on her actions, but she doubted Nicholas even noticed- his mind was always elsewhere. She was probably making her friend come along just so she could spend more time with him. She left the room, looking to finish the show she was watching for the evening.

Before she did, he looked up again. "Make sure you don't come bother us too much."

"Deal. But make sure you don't give Sousuke a terrible character description and make him die immediately."

Nicholas scratched out the entire paragraph he wrote of Sousuke's character before blushing and saying, "Okay. Deal." He was hoping he could get rid of him immediately, but maybe he would be so bad at this new game that wouldn't be a problem.

Steve had arrived right on time, taking his sneakers off at the door and nodding to Julia before sitting at his usual seat at the dungeon table. Jessica and Ashley arrived 15 minutes later, the former wearing a cute summer dress, showing off her thin figure and the latter wearing grey sweatpants and a matching grey top, something she stole from her older brother before he went to University. When all were properly seated, Nicholas screamed, "Sousuke, come! I'm going to explain the rules now!"

Sousuke was busy snuggling up with Julia in the living room after she started watching television, and reluctantly got up to join them in the game- he knew Julia was desperate for him to make some friends, and he wanted to make her happy- despite the fact that he would have to leave her for a few hours. "Okay, how do we play this?" He asked, sitting down next to the girls.

"Hi, my name is Jessica." She reached her hand out, and he shook it, bowing to her slightly.

"I'm Sousuke, nice to meet you." He replied.

"This is Ashley." She nodded at him. "And Steve." He moved his hand up and tilted it slightly to wave hello.

"Okay, okay. Enough introductions. You've all seen each other at school. Let's play- so first of all-" Nicholas was interrupted immediately.

"Wait- we don't know anything about Sousuke, stop rushing us, Nick." Ashley said, turning her body to give all of her attention to Sousuke. "So, where are you from?"

"I'm near Kyoto, a small city. I live with my mother and my grandparents." He replied.

"I heard you were rich." Ashley commented, not caring about the intrusion of privacy.

Sousuke laughed slightly, "We're okay. My parents come from a history of making delicious local delicacies, and most of the people in town know us because of that."

"Do you have maids at home?" She asked, leaning her arms on the table.

"We have 3 maids currently. One of them helped to raise me, and have been in the family for 3 generations now." He explained.

"Woah- that's so cool. You must be wealthy then." Ashley exclaimed.

"Ugh. Enough. Let's play the game." Nicholas complained, he couldn't watch this interaction any longer.

Julia arrived at that moment, smiling at all of them in the most motherly way possible. "Are you being rude to your friends again?" She asked teasingly.

"Mom- I told you not to interrupt!" He said.

"I know but I just wanted to know if everyone wants some snacks and drinks." She said, looking at each of them.

"No thank you, Mrs. Baker." Jessica said, smiling politely.

"Oh, you're so sweet. I've told you to call me Julia so many times!" Julia laughed, swiping her hand a few times in embarrassment.

"Do you need any help in the kitchen, Julia?" Sousuke asked, ready to get up at any moment. The two girls watched eagerly, trying to judge whether or not Nicholas was right all that time.

"Oh no, Sousuke. I want you to meet more friends from school and learn about this fun game! Well, I'll let you all play now. I'll stop bothering you." She said, then walked to the kitchen. Sousuke watched her as she walked, her ass swaying from side to side in the most seductive way possible- her pyjama shorts too short for him to not want to fuck her through.

Finally, Nicholas had the chance to explain the game to the group. He was elaborate and fair, explaining all the details so everyone would have a chance to play properly. The girls were already bored, and Sousuke was barely paying attention because he was thinking about Julia the whole time. When he finished, Ashley called out, "I have to go to the bathroom." To no one in particular and then walked off before anyone could say anything.

Jessica followed, "I'll go join her."

"Wait, what? Why do you have to go at the same time?" Nicholas said, then grunted, "Ugh. We'll never get to play the game."

Ashley waited for footsteps, then opened the guest bathroom when she heard Jessica approach. When she did, she closed the door, waving her in. "Okay. I have a plan." She said, determined.

"What is it?" Jessica asked.

"We should make everyone play truth or dare!" She announced.

"What? That's such a childish game, and we already know everything about each other." Jessica said, confused at why Ashley was so excited.

"We don't know everything about Sousuke." She said mysteriously. "And we can ask Julia to come play, too."

"Um. Why?" Jessica asked.

"Because then... we can dare them to do stuff to each other in front of Nicholas! It'll kill him." She started her evil laugh again. "Then he'll never make us play D&D again."

"Woah." Jessica's eyes were wide. "Are you sure that's okay? I feel like he's going to be really pissed off."

"Nah. But I kinda agree with him though- Sousuke does look at his mom in a perverted way."

"You noticed, too? It's kind of creepy." Jessica agreed. "Doesn't it make you feel bad for Nicholas? He still has to live with this Japanese guy for another year, and all he does is follow his mom around."

"Hmm... I guess I feel bad for him a little. But that doesn't stop me from wanting to do this plan. What's the harm, anyways?"

Jessica thought about it for a few seconds. "Okay. Let's do it."

Ashley was too excited to stop herself, she opened the door, walking back to the table in quick strides.

"Did you guys pee together or something?" Nicholas asked in wonderment.

"No. We had to talk about something personal." She emphasized. "Meaning- nothing to do with you."

He was appalled by her statement, then nodded, wondering if they were talking about bleeding and periods. "Okay, can we begin now?" He asked when Jessica returned as well.

"Can we pause this game for now?" Ashley asked, looking at all the players. "I want to have Sousuke experience an American classic."

"What? We're here to play D&D! I already set all of this stuff up!" Nicholas yelled.

"It'll only be a few minutes, not a big deal." Ashley said.

"Why do you suck so much?" Nicholas asked, staring at her.

"Don't be a baby, Nick." She shoved him, then ran to the living room. "Julia! We're playing a game and we all want you to join us!" She yelled.

Julia looked back at her, curious. "Are you sure? Nicky said I'd be a bother."

"Your son is rude, we all love you!" Ashley said, and held onto Julia's hand, dragging her to the dining room.

Julia sat there, a deer in headlights, staring at all the kids. "What are we playing?" She sat next to Sousuke, who smiled at her, his arm touching her arm. He wondered how much he could touch her under the table without anyone noticing.

"Truth. Or. Dare." Ashley announced, watching everyone for their reactions.

"Are you kidding me? You want to play truth or dare over D&D? Why are you such a girl?" Nicholas asked.

"Shut up." Ashley replied, then looked at Julia, "Sorry Mrs. Baker."

She laughed, "It's okay, I can see how annoying he is sometimes."

"What's truth or dare?" Sousuke asked innocently.

"Aww... " Jessica said, thinking he was adorable for not knowing a classic game. "Let me explain- it's super simple. Basically, someone will ask you if you want to answer a question or do a task they ask, and you have to do it no matter what."

"Oh! We have something similar in Japan." He said, "But we usually drink Sake when we do it."

"We usually drink alcohol, too. But it's too early for that. We just want to learn more about you, Sousuke!" Jessica smiled.

"I would like to know more about you as well, Jessica-san." He replied politely.

"Great, let's get started. I'll go first. Truth or dare, Julia?" Ashley announced.

"Hmm... truth." Julia replied. "I don't know if I'd be brave enough for a dare yet."

"Okay. How did you meet your husband?" Ashley asked, genuinely curious.

"Oh, we were in the same class when we were 15, and he said he thought I was really pretty, and gave me a flower he plucked from the school yard. I was immediately smitten. I was so used to guys making vulgar statements and giving me pick-up lines that I wanted something sweet and touching, you know?" Julia said, blushing.

Sousuke was angry, he didn't want to play the game anymore. Why would he want to sit here and listen to Julia-san talk about how much she loved her husband? It was torture. He knew she would be sad if he left, so he stayed. But he put his hand on her leg in a commanding touch, telling her he didn't like to hear that. She stiffened immediately. She couldn't believe he would do something like that in front of all of Nicholas's friends. How did this kid get the guts to touch her like that? She sat there, not moving an inch. There was nothing she could do about it! If she moved him off of her, he would just place his hand back on her leg, and if she said something out loud, then everyone would know that he was doing perverted things to her under the table. It was completely despicable.

What if they found out and then told the school? Then she would be labelled as a slut that let a little boy younger than her son touch her. No- she had to endure it. She was a grown-ass woman and she was able to handle this rough hand on her leg. It wasn't too personal and he wasn't too high up, so it should be okay, right?

"That's so sweet!" Jessica said. "Okay, your turn."

"Hmm... Steve. Truth or dare?" Julia said, pretending that Sousuke wasn't touching her and refusing to give him any attention.

"Dare." Steve said, coming out of his trance. He hadn't spoken a word in what felt like hours.

"Can you please grab me some water, sweety?" She asked, fluttering her lashes at him. He nodded, getting up to get a glass for her.

"Really? That's all?" Ashley said, laughing. "You're too nice, Ms. Baker."

"I don't want to have anyone do anything they don't want to." Julia said, blushing.

When Steve returned with the water he said, "Truth or dare, Nick." Everyone turned to Nick, meaning Sousuke had a chance to move his hand up further. Julia adjusted herself, and his index finger stroked her, going from the just above her knee to right at the edge of her shorts. She shivered, the sensation was making her slightly wet, and she didn't like that. Sousuke smiled, he could feel her skin warming up, and knew he had an effect on her.

"Dare." Nicholas replied.

"Go jump in the pool with your clothes on." Steve said, grinning. He loved messing with Nicholas since they were little boys.

Nick groaned, muttering, "This is not supposed to happen on D&D night." Before complying, jumping in the pool with a large 'splash'. Everyone watched him from the windows leading out to the backyard, and cheered on when he did it. Julia got up to grab Nick a towel so he wouldn't be cold, but Sousuke pushed her back down, his hand still firmly on her leg. Nick walked back and grabbed a towel from the bathroom, leaving wet little footsteps on his way. He wondered why his mom didn't come and grab him one herself- she usually did.

While wiping his body, standing by the table, he said, "Truth or dare, Ashley." Ashley grinned, she was waiting for it to be her turn again ,and she knew Nick would pick her because he had a slight crush on her, afterall. He would be the creator of his own doom.

"Hmm... truth." She said.

"Why don't you have a boyfriend?" Nicholas asked.

"Nicky!" Julia said, blushing. "So sorry for his behaviour."

"Don't worry about it ma'am, he's a teenage boy after all." Ashley laughed, completely expecting this kind of question coming from Nick. "I just haven't been interested in anyone." Ashley shrugged. "And no one has been interested in me, I'm pretty picky, too."

Nicholas nodded, realizing she had no idea that he liked her. He would have to do something dramatic if he wanted her attention. But he was so scared of being rejected, and he feared that she would say no simply to save Jessica's feelings.

12