Foreign Exchange Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, my turn." Ashley said, determined. "Sousuke- truth or dare?"

Sousuke looked up from his trance of stroking Julia. He was now going under her shorts, his finger trailing against her panties with every stroke. He could feel the oozing of wetness coming from her, and wanted to stick his fingers inside so badly. His dick was rock hard at the thought. "Oh, my turn?" He asked innocently. "Um... dare." He didn't want to be asked any questions that were too intrusive about his feelings.

"Perfect." Ashley had the widest grin in the world on her face. "I dare you and Julia to have 7 minutes in heaven together." The room exploded.

Nicholas slammed his hands against the table, standing up from his chair and screaming, "What the hell Ashley?!"

Julia looked at her with wide eyes, completely speechless, and Sousuke asked, "What's 7 minutes in heaven?"

They all turned to him at once. "I forgot you wouldn't know what that is." Ashley concluded. "Basically- two people go in a closet together and can do whatever they want for seven minutes."

Sousuke gasped, he couldn't believe the game was going so well for him. First, Nicholas was completely soaked and freezing, and now this? Seven minutes alone with Julia-san without anyone bothering them?

"Absolutely. Not." Nicholas said, staring at them all with bulging red blood-vessel eyes.

"You have to respect the rules of truth or dare." Ashley said, crossing her arms. She was not backing down. And this would be an excellent way to tell Nick she was not interested- he would be extremely pissed at her after this, enough to back off.

"Yeah, you can't back out of something, especially since you're not even the person doing it." Jessica agreed with her, trying to back up her friend but also not say enough to make Nick angry, she was still into him after all. Though her motive in this situation was to make him not obsess over Sousuke anymore. She knew they would do nothing in the closet while they were all listening, and when Nicholas finds out Sousuke isn't interested in his mom that way and was just exaggerating, he would finally pay attention to her again.

"Girls, I really don't think this is appropriate." Julia said, gulping. "He's a minor, afterall."

"Awe, Mrs. Baker, I really thought you would join in on the fun. I guess you're just like the other moms afterall, not wanting to spend time with us." Ashley was a perfect villain, and very good at guilt tripping people. She felt joy whenever she manipulated people into doing something they didn't want to do, which is why she even asked Jessica to join her in this plan- she knew Jessica would make Nick angry by agreeing with her, and she loved that. It was two birds with one stone. She sometimes shocked herself by how evil she could be.

Julia shook her head adamantly, "No, I definitely love spending time with you all, I love finding out more about Nicholas's friends!"

"Then why are you rejecting a dare? It's quite against the rules." Ashley crossed her arms. "It's just seven minutes."

Julia thought for a second. She then nodded, she would be able to stop his advances, she's done it before, afterall. Also, he wouldn't dare to do anything when everyone would be able to hear- it was illegal. "Mom!" Nicholas yelled. "Why are you agreeing to this nonsense?"

"It's just a bit of teasing, that's all." She said, shrugging.

"Yes, we're just having fun Mrs. Baker. We hope you're not angry at us." Jessica said, not wanting to get in her future mom-in-law's bad side.

"No, no. I'm not mad." Julia laughed nervously. "I've played truth or dare as a teenager as well, I know how it is."

"Okay then, since we're all in agreement, I'll start the timer on my phone." Ashley announced, pressing 7 and 00 dramatically on her phone so everyone could see. "Where can we do this?" She asked.

"The closest closet big enough to fit people is upstairs in my bedroom..." Julia said, not wanting the whole crowd to go up there.

"We don't have to go up." Ashley said. "Maybe just the guest bathroom?" She asked, looking at everyone for their agreement. Julia nodded, and the whole crowd walked to the bathroom together, Ashley leading them on. "Okay, go inside you two and I'll start the timer." She pushed Sousuke and Julia in, the latter very reluctant and nervous.

As the door shut behind them, Julia turned to face Sousuke, gulping. "Wow, these girls are quite crazy, aren't they? Thinking up something like this."

Sousuke nodded. "I didn't know dare or truth could be like this."

Julia laughed, "You're so cute, it's called truth or dare." She explained.

"Julia is making fun of me." Sousuke blushed. "I don't like that."

"Sorry, Sousuke. I realize it's mean to make fun of people for not knowing something, especially when it's different from the culture they were raised in." She nodded knowingly.

"Yes it is!" Sousuke pouted, turning away from her.

"Listen, Sousuke... it was really bad for you to be touching my leg under the table like that." She started to say.

"Now you're being rude to me for caring about you again!" He pouted more.

"That's not what I mean- I know you care about me and I appreciate that, but touching a mother figure who is married like that is very inappropriate, especially in the presence of her son and his friends." She explained.

"So, I can touch Julia-san like that when not in front of her son?" He asked, turning back to look at her.

"No! That's not what I mean at all!" She groaned. "You're not understanding this."

"What I understand is Julia-san is being mean to me again, and making fun of me." He concluded, nodding.

"I'm sorry Sousuke, it seems I'm always coming off the wrong way." She was upset with herself for not using the proper words again. "How can I make it up to you?"

"I want a kiss again, Julia-san." He said, his pout converting to a smile a little.

She thought about it for a few seconds, still feeling the wetness in her panties from the stroking before. "Okay, but just a peck and that's it."

He nodded without even hearing what she said. Okay was enough for him. He leaned closer to her, the heat of his body approaching hers. She felt completely out of control, why was she letting him do something like this to her? She couldn't think clearly, just that this eager boy wanted her body desperately, and she had the power to provide it to him.

His petite body approached her, and she could easily feel the contrast between Robert and Sousuke. Robert was a man, and although he was skinny, she felt that he had authority over her with the way he touched her. Sousuke, on the other hand, was a mere boy. He was shorter than her, and so much smaller. He was severely overshadowed by her wide hips, which have developed even further with the birth of her son, and his face could fit between her breasts easily. There was such a contrast between them, and he was so unlike her usual type, but there was something about his desperate need for her that intrigued her, making her body tell her that she needed more from him. And she had always been bad at controlling her needs.

He put his hand on her hips, and drew her close. She looked down at him, and he put his lips on her for the third time. She almost told him to stop, but melted when she felt his mouth open around hers. He was even better this time, and as always, immediately hard for her. He flicked his tongue out, and explored hers. They intertangled together, and she moaned into his lips. He took this further, grounding his hips hard against hers. She could feel the tip of his dick flick against her clit, it's persistent in wanting to be inside her very apparent. Her body wanted it- wanted the sensation of him fucking her, wanting to feel him bend her over on the counter and show her how desperate he was to be inside her. She wanted to lose control, but her sanity was still with her, and she stopped herself from every act she imagined at that moment.

As he ground harder, he moved his hands up, reaching under her shirt to flick her nipple against her sports bra, which she was wearing at home with guests around. The thin fabric didn't do much to hide how hard she was from his attention, and she gasped into his mouth when she felt his fingers pinch her nipples hard. He had wanted to do this to her since they met, and he couldn't believe he could feel her large erect nipples against his fingers. He knew they would be huge like her titties. She found herself reciprocating back, grounding her body back into his, and he could feel the wetness of her crotch through the tight shorts. He imagined he could move her panties and shorts easily out of the way and slide in without a second thought. She was clearly wet for him, and wanted him to be inside of her.

A knock at the bathroom door. "TIMES UP!" Ashley yelled. They moved apart in an instant, Sousuke adjusting his pants and Julia looking at him with hooded eyes, breathing heavily. She looked down- she was worried that the stain on her pants would be too obvious. Thankfully, her thighs covered it well enough. She hoped Sousuke didn't notice her move against him, or how wet she was. She wouldn't want him to think he could do this again to her. It was a momentary lapse of judgement, only because she hadn't been with her husband for a few days now and needed to cum. She was hornier than usual, maybe it was because of her cycle? She felt enormous shame- why was she such a slut? Why did she let this young man take so much control of her body?

After they composed themselves they exited the bathroom together, both wondering if anyone would notice or had heard what they had done. "Did you have fun, kids?" Ashley said, laughing her ass off. Nicholas glared at her, then looked back at the guilty-looking individuals. He tried to sniff out their crime, guess what they were doing in there, because they sure as hell wouldn't be telling him. He hoped he was imagining it, but he could swear there was a red glow on his mom, and she was a little too breathless for his taste. Also- was there a bulge on Sousuke's crotch? He shook his head- he didn't want to think about it anymore.

"Okay. That's enough fun for me. I'm going to go back to my show now." Julia announced, not letting any of them speak before going back to the living room, ignoring them for the rest of the night.

"I think we may have messed with her too much..." Jessica said, worried that she now hated her.

"It's okay, she'll bounce back." Ashley said. "So, who wants to play D&D?"

"FINALLY!" Nicholas yelled, so excited that they were finally playing that he had completely forgotten what had just happened.

12