Foreign Exchange Student - Octavia

Story Info
Cedric welcomes Octavia to his home.
3.6k words
4.02
9.8k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blcking
blcking
121 Followers

After his wife, Patrice, died, Cedric Chestnut retired at the age of 29 to take care of his children, daughter Michelle and, now, son Patrick. Cedric would cook, clean, and drive Michelle to and pick her up from school. Ten years later, when Pat turned ten and Michelle fifteen, he decided he would return to the work-life and open his hotel named after himself, "Chestnut Hotel". Headquartered in the Blue Hills of Boston, the hotel, an all-glass building, had twenty-one floors. Apart from the first floor, which had no rooms, every room in the hotel had a view of the city. Five years later after his daughter graduated high school and was going to college he opened another one in the hills of California. Same as before, an all-glass building with twenty-one floors.

Michelle started college and was studying the history of religions and later her doctorate in religious iconology and symbology. During her college years, she would join the foreign exchange student program so she could travel to different countries and stay there for a year and study their religion. While there, a student from that country would travel to the United States and study there. While in the U.S., that student would stay with Cedric and his son Pat.

For Michelle's first country she would travel to Greece and study Christianity. While there she would stay with a Greek family, the Kalogerakis. Their daughter Octavia, a linguistic student, would travel to Boston and study there. She was fluent in all the European languages, Greek, French, English, German, and many others. Cedric and Pat went to pick her up at the airport. She was five feet five inches tall, long dark hair covered her oval face and symmetric jaw lines with a butt chin the size of the Corinth Canal.

When their eyes met, Octavia smiled at Cedric and Pat as they walked over to her. Cedric extended his arm to shake her hand. She took his hand in hers, grabbed the back of his head with the other, and kissed him on the cheek. "Hello Mr. Chestnut!" and turned to Pat, "...and you must be Patrick?" She said as she hugged him. Cedric and Pat each grabbed her luggage and walked her to the car. She sat in the passenger seat next to Cedric and Pat in the back.

They lived in a mansion in Chestnut Hill. When they arrived home, Cedric gave Octavia a tour of the house and showed her to her room. On the first floor, there were a living room, a dining room, and a kitchen across from that. There were two bedrooms on the second floor, Michelle's on one side and Pat's on the other with a Jack and Jill bathroom separating the rooms. On the top floor was Cedric's bedroom with a full bathroom and walk-in closet. In the basement, there was a fully furnished apartment for guests, where Octavia would stay. And a fully furnished pool/in-laws' house opposite the pool.

At dinner, he explained to her the rules of the house and that she would be treated like his daughter, Michelle, and a member of the family. After dinner, each of them went their separate ways. Pat to his room to do his homework, Octavia, to her room to unpack, and Cedric to his room to catch up on work emails. Later that night, Cedric went downstairs for a drink. On his way to the kitchen, he noticed Octavia was sitting in the living room by herself, watching television.

"Hi, Mr. Chestnut!" She said when he entered the room.

"You can call me Cedric, Octavia."

"Wait, your name is Cedric Chestnut? C.C. or C square. I'll call you Mr. C."

Cedric smiled and kept walking.

"You like it, Mr. C? Wait, where are you going? Sit down and watch TV with me?"

"I'm going to get a drink then to bed."

"Wait, I'll get it for you. Sit down, I'll get it," she said as she walked over to the kitchen.

Octavia was wearing a white tank top with no bra on and a booty-high denim short exposing her long, lean legs. Cedric sat down on the couch watching Dave Chappelle making a full of himself on a Netflix special. Octavia came back with a glass half full of Brandy for him and a glass full of wine for herself. She handed the drink to Cedric and sat down next to him. Their legs were touching. He couldn't help himself but look at her lean legs and thighs. He could only imagine himself licking her legs from her pretty pedicured toes up to her thighs and burying his face between her legs. He shook the thought out of his head and reminded himself that she could be his daughter.

Cedric must have dozed off after the drink because when he woke up and glanced over her way, Octavia was laying on the couch next to him in the fetal position. He could see her upper thigh and butt cheeks from that position. He reached over and grabbed the blanket from the next seat over and covered her. "Good night, Octavia!"

"Good night, Mr. C.," she responded in a low voice.

"You should go to bed."

"I will in a minute."

As Cedric lay in bed, the thought of Octavia clouded his mind. She was beautiful standing there in front of him, pulling her top off over her head and her shorts down to her ankles, exposing her tanned body. Her breasts were perfectly round and perky, her flat stomach with a tiny little hole for her belly button. Wearing nothing but a white thong, exposing her peach-shaped ass. He opened his eyes and shook the thought off his mind. A moment later, he closed his eyes again to see her kneeling down between his legs, holding his shaft and licking the head of his cock. He woke up and shook the thought out again. He tried to stay up, but eventually doze off and pictured him eating her pussy from behind and about to stick his cock in her. Once again, he woke up and turned the TV on some news until he drifted off to sleep.

The next day he woke up to the smell of breakfast. He showered, got dressed, and went downstairs. When he arrived at the dining room, Octavia had breakfast ready on the table and Pat at the table ogling her ass in some yoga pants and sports bra.

"Good morning! What smells so good?"

"Oh! Good morning, dad!" Pat said when he noticed his father staring at him.

"Good morning, Mr. C. Sit down. I have breakfast ready."

Cedric sat down and couldn't help to notice what Pat was staring at. She had her hair braided in one long braid all the way down to her lower back. Her ass wiggled in those yoga pants as she stirred whatever she was cooking. Again, after breakfast, they each went their separate ways. Octavia to the gym behind the pool house, for a workout; Pat to school, and Cedric to the office.

Later that evening, when Cedric got home, he and Octavia cooked together, giggling, touching, and flirting with each other. Same as before, after dinner, they each went their separate ways. Cedric came back down for a drink and sat on the couch watching Netflix with Octavia. This time she sat with her back to him, leaning on him and her head resting on his shoulder. He turned and kissed her on the top of her head.

The same pattern was repeated all week, wake up, breakfast, school, and work. Later, they ate dinner and went their respective ways. Cedric and Octavia somehow always find themselves watching Netflix in the living room together. It was like their nightly date. This time she tucked herself under his arm. He kissed the top of her head again. She lifted her head and he kissed her forehead this time. She looked up at him and he down at her. When their eyes met, he kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back. What are you doing? he asked himself. He tried pulling back, but she grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him harder.

Without breaking the kiss, she straddled his lap and took her top off. She was about to unstrap her bra when he stopped her. "No, leave it on." Still kissing, he picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. "We cannot do this." He kissed her on the forehead and left her room. Cedric went upstairs to his bedroom to sleep. Unable to sleep with the thought of Octavia clouding his mind again. This time, he did not only see her, but he could feel her lips on his, he could smell the scent of her hair and taste her in his mouth.

Come Friday night, Pat would go to football camp for the weekend. Cedric came home and dinner was already set on the table. They ate dinner together exchanging how their days went. After dinner, they cleaned up together, then Cedric went upstairs to shower. "I'm going to wash up then I'll join you after for our date night."

"Ok!" she responded with a hint of a smile.

Cedric had 90's old skool rap playing in the bathroom while he showered. After the shower, he dried up and walk out. As he opened the door, he saw Octavia sitting at the edge of his bed wearing an all-white lingerie set consisting of a push-up bra, lace mini V-thong, and suspenders attached to the lace top stockings with matching five-inch white pumps on, holding a glass of brandy in her hand.

Cedric was shocked to see her, "Octavia, what are you doing here?"

"I thought I'd bring our date night in here instead," she said with a smile as bright as her outfit.

Cedric did not move, standing there admiring her beauty. She walked over to him and pulled his head down and kissed him. He could taste the drink in her mouth. He took the glass from her and drank most of it. She drank the rest and placed the glass on the dresser. She turned to him and said, "I'm all yours, Mr. C.," he pulled her closer to him, and placed his hand on her lower back as he kissed her. His hand slid down feeling on her smooth cheeks, grabbing her ass and smacking it. A soft grunt escaped her mouth while they kissed.

"At least someone is happy to see me," Octavia said as she felt his boner poking her leg. She wrapped her right arm around his neck, pulling him closer, and slid her left hand down his chest to his crotch. She softly stroked his cock through the towel. Cedric grabbed both cheeks with his hands and slowly let them go as his finger find their way up to her bra. He unstrapped the bra to reveal her luscious B cup breasts. He cupped one in his hand as he sucked on the other.

Octavia dropped the towel to reveal his eleven-inch hard rock. Then she grabbed him by his big black veiny cock and walked him over to a chair. She sat down and spat on the shaft and stroked his cock with the saliva. Octavia sucked on his balls and continue stroking his cock. She licked from his balls to the head of his cock and took that lilac-colored mushroom in her mouth and sucked on it. Cedric grabbed the back of her neck as he shoved his cock in her mouth as much as she can take. She wrapped her lips around the head and twirled her tongue around it and grabbed his balls with one hand as she continued stroking his shaft with the other.

Cedric took his cock from her and grabbed the back of her neck as he forced fed her his big black cock. Octavia gagged as saliva showered this monster invading her mouth. Cedric pulled his cock out of her mouth and jerked it as she caught her breath.

"Open your mouth?" He commanded as she wiped the saliva off her chin. She obliged and he spewed his seed in her mouth.

He placed his arms under her legs and lifted her. She wrapped her arms around his neck to not fall backward as he carried her over to the bed. She kissed him and he could taste his cum in her mouth. He gently laid her onto the bed and continued kissing her neck and chest. He grabbed her breast with one hand and made his way down to her panties with the other. He noticed she had no pubic hair as he slid his fingers between her lips. She was so wet.

He continued making his way down by kissing and licking her chest, her stomach, and belly button. Just as he passed her navel, he stopped and pulled her panties off. He parted her legs and buried his face in her juice box. His lips wrapped around her clit as he snaked his tongue inside her.

"Oh Mr. C!" She moaned out as she combed his hair with her fingers.

He sucked on her clitoris and twirl his tongue around its head and pushed the tip of his tongue at the opening of it. Fire erupted from her vagina throughout her body like a Phoenix. She tried to push his head away, but he grabbed her arm and held it away from him. She closed her legs and trapped his head in between her thighs, He pried them open and pinned her legs back. He continued eating her pussy as he slurped her juice and sucked on her clit. He looked up at her, her mouth was open with no sound coming out and her eyes rolled back. Her body started trembling from her orgasm, gasping for breath.

He got up, grabbed his hard cock, and glided the head inside her pussy. Inch by inch he slithered his eleven-inch python deep inside her.

"Oooh! Ahhh!" Was all that came out of her.

He was hitting her with some deep, long, and slow strokes. He pulled out of her, taking a break as he was ready to explode.

"Give me that dick," she demanded, grabbing his cock and guiding its head to her opening. He pushed it all the way in until nothing was showing. "Yes, fuck me!" She screamed. That was all he needed to hear as he ferociously pounded her inside with his hard rod.

Octavia was the first woman Cedric had been with since his wife Patrice died. A few years back, he went on a date with another parent from his children's school. It did not work out as she was still married but separated from her children's father. He would also go on dates with women, but nothing serious. And he never brought the women home out of respect for his children. Cedric would masturbate while watching porn once in a while. As they say, "use it or lose it." So tonight, he was going to use it on this young lady.

Cedric pulled out of Octavia and she sat up to suck his cock and balls. She took as much of him in her mouth as she could and jerked the rest with one hand as she played with his balls with the other. When she was done, he flipped her around, lifted her hips, and buried his pipe deep in her until he drained her love basin.

Octavia has never been with a black guy before. But there was something about Cedric that when she saw him at the airport, she knew she had to have him. Octavia who mostly dated older men liked the fact that Cedric was almost twice her age. The youngest she's ever been with was her high school boyfriend. Older men rocked her world. They were bigger, thicker, more experienced, and had stamina. College guys are known for one, or two quick strokes then roll over and go to sleep after the first round.

At six feet three inches tall, with broad shoulders, a wide chest, and very well built, Cedric had it all. He was wealthy, owned multiple businesses, and was a God in the bedroom. His presence, alone, released power.

Octavia was actually enjoying Cedric's cock in her from that position. She was shaking her butt, making it bounce as he fucked her. Cedric grabbed her waist and pulled her toward him as he made his cock disappear inside of her. With Cedric still buried deep in her cunt, Octavia pushed her butt onto him and stood up with her legs spread open. He grabbed each of her butt cheeks with his hands and pulled her onto him as his thick, black, veiny cock ravaged her pussy.

Cedric's cock was stretching her walls and rubbing her G-spot and his balls slapping her clit sending an electric sensation through her body, Octavia was ready to erupt like the volcano of Santorini. Cedric could feel her walls tightening up and pushing his cock out as cum gushed out of her pussy. She stood up and walked over to the bathroom. Cedric turned around admiring her beauty. With heels still on, her butt was swaying up and down with every step. Once she was out of his sight, he crashed onto the bed.

She came back with a towel and what she saw was jaw-dropping. Cedric's cock was still rock solid with its head pulsing. She threw the towel on the floor, climbed over him with her legs on each side of him; and took his cock in her mouth, sucking and jerking it. When she was done, she grabbed his cock and lowered herself onto him into the reverse cowgirl. With her legs planted on the bed and her hands on his chest, she arched her back and started bouncing her ass up and down and gyrated back and forth in circular motions.

With her being on top and in control, she could feel his cock throbbing and ready to explode. Octavia jumped off of him and wrapped her lips around his head as he erupted in her mouth. She took as much as she could in her mouth. Cedric was still cumming and spewing all over himself. After she swallowed what was in her mouth, she licked and slurped what was left over off his cock. She crashed onto him and they went to sleep.

The next day, they spend the day fucking each other's brain out in every room of the house, his bathroom, the kitchen, he ate her on the dining room table, and everywhere else in between.

Sunday morning, she woke up to a note that read...

"Went golfing with the guys.

Use my credit card and buy a nice dress for dinner.

A car will pick you up at five.

See you tonight.

Mr. C."

At five o'clock there was a car parked in front of the house waiting to drive Octavia to her destination. She came out and the chauffeur was waiting with the back passenger door open. She climbed in and they drove in silence. He drove her to a tarmac of an airport, and she could see Cedric in the distance standing in front of a helicopter, wearing a black suit with an open-collar white shirt and no tie. The car stopped feet away from the aircraft and the chauffeur opened her door. Octavia climbed out, wearing a black off-shoulder skater dress, an all diamond and white gold choker, a black leather clutch with a matching diamond strap wrapped around her wrist, and a five-inch heel black nudist stiletto.

With their eyes connected, she sashayed her way on the runway toward Cedric. He took her hands and helped her into the helicopter, "you look stunning," he said as he climbed up behind her. "I'm not wearing any panties," she whispered in his ears as she kissed him on the cheek.

The helicopter gave them a tour of the city and flew over to the Cape. When they arrived, they rode in a golf cart which drove them onto a sandy beach to a table waiting with candles and a bouquet of red roses mixed with white orchids. They ate dinner on the beach while watching the sunset. After dinner, they went back to his office where two masseuses waited for them in his bedroom. Octavia was shocked to see that he had a bedroom in the back of his office.

Once they were done with the massage and after the masseuses left, Cedric got off his bench and walked over to Octavia's. He lifted her hips and buried his face between her thighs. As Cedric was tongue fucking her juice box, Octavia was still sore from yesterday's sexathon and asked him to fuck her ass. He opened his eyes to see her pink anal hole winking at him. He licked her there as well. Then used the body oil as lube and fucked her ass with his massive cock.

Cedric and Octavia's relationship went on for the duration of her stay. During the summer vacation, they and Pat flew back to Greece. He met Octavia's parents, who surprisingly were much older than he was. Octavia was the last of three children. The two oldest were married and out of the house. Octavia was still in college living at home. Cedric promised her a job once she graduated.

While in Greece, Cedric opened up another hotel. Same as the two in the U.S., an all-glass building, located on the side of a mountain, overlooking the city and the ocean.

blcking
blcking
121 Followers