All Comments on 'Foreign Influences'

by rumpleminty

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very uncomfortable to read. Guy just folded at every opportunity

dfevansdfevansalmost 3 years ago

One of the better stories in this topic. excellent story development and character. sentence structure was very good. you did not revert to the cliche phrases that others use soo often and are such a turn off.

Keep up the good work (and work it is!). Look to see more from you. but please keep them in the 7 to 10 page length for the Literotica venue. I, personally, will not read parts 2 or more and will pass them by.

redpoppiesredpoppiesalmost 3 years ago

My god! Are all Americans as dumb as your narrator?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would have preferred an MC that wasn't such a pushover to the mother-in-law and the dishonesty with Danielle.

What happens when the sisters marry? Is he sharing Danielle with new partners then?

HornyJon61HornyJon61almost 3 years ago

Now that is a well written story!! I just want to know where my " Danielle" is, and her family ??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It seemed that the author is not well acquainted with French, often throwing in Spanish words in their place. As a trained interpreter, I am familiar with French, but bilingual English/Spanish. A good editor would go a long way to clean up these foux paus. The story was intriguing, and stimulating. Such a lucky man, to happen onto such a liberated family of women, who just want a man to share! Stuff dreams are made of...

laughdruidlaughdruidalmost 3 years ago

What a wonderful story, thank you. I gave you 5 stars though I usually click out of stories where the male is portrayed as a 12 year old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written. Good foundation and good flow to the story, although I don't know of too many women of Vietnamese heritage with the chest sizes in this story that are products of nature. Nonetheless, I thoroughly enjoyed your work. Look forward to reading your others.

CrmanlvrCrmanlvralmost 3 years ago

5 stars from me! Well written and a good story. One can understand the reluctance of Danielle to spill the beans, so to speak. The mother who was quick to bring up the subject, expecting that Danielle had told him, added to the tension. Danielle was planning on telling him after all…

I think some of the critiques I am seeing are a bit harsh. After all this is a fantasy and in that regard, this story was worth the rating!

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1almost 3 years ago

I would not be surprised if the character Danielle was inspired by a certain real-life Asian-French adult film star...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

if per chance, Charlotte and Josephine got a boyfriend. Would they share their 'little world' with them, like share danielle

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun story it had a nice pace to it and as a result it held my interest throughout and built up to a nice climatic end ! I’ll be reading more of your stories and will give this a well earned five stars !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In response to redpoppies; yeah uh huh we are , why do you wanna get some of this dumb ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Naïve and eighth-grade-ish. Grammar should improve:

“… all of Danielle and I's luggage …” and MY luggage

“… apparently having saw enough of me to …” having SEEN

“He puzzled in his mind and looked at Danielle.” Inconsistent change to third person: … I … my …

plus many lie/lay, lie/lied problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, despite some Grammer mishaps. I hope he will remain the sole male in the family and wonder if his SILs will get pregnant?

TwistedOne66TwistedOne66about 1 year ago

That was a fun read...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Story of a toyboy brought home by a pimp-daughter of a sugarmommy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago
BS!

What utter BS!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent. This could use chapter 2 or at least a more robust epilog. I wonder if he will get any if the other girls pregnant.

Odess83Odess833 months ago

История намного лучше серии "Остров любви"! Здесь девушка хотя бы испытывает чувства к парню и готова ради него отказаться от своей страны и даже "традиций" семьи! Это то чего вообще нет в серии Остров. И кстати сюда можно поставить тэг Романтика

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrumpleminty@rumpleminty
Hope you all enjoy the stories I share! If you do, please feel free to leave comments or reach out! While I will look over the comments, I will disregard the negative ones. I edit these stories myself and tell the stories I want to tell. Follow the Golden Rule, when possib...