Foreign Neighborhood Pt. 02

Story Info
More of the foreign student in the bad neighborhood.
8.5k words
4.56
48.6k
64

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a work of fiction meant to bring pleasure. It is not meant to be taken seriously or to have any such acts performed).

(From part one; a young 19 year old foreign exchange student found herself in a bad part of town after the public bus broke down on her way home. Due to her own fear and cowardice, she read a situation as her being robbed when it was nothing of the sort. Due to it and her submissive nature, she basically was tricked into handing over all her money, her cell phone and her clothing. Then naked and powerless, they toyed with her, making her embarrass herself, which she loved but wouldn’t say so. It ended with them fucking her with a beer bottle).

*

My breath is so fast as I relive all that’s happened to me in the past hour. It seems like an episode out of a bad movie, or maybe a bad porno, but not my life. I’m in the honors college at the university. I’m a good girl. I was chosen out of thousands to study in this country! Yet...here I am.

When the bus broke down on the way back from the college, I wandered here. I came upon this trailer park and these redneck characters as they were paying cards. They robbed me of my books, my cell, my wallet and even my clothes. At least I think they were robbing me. Now I’m not sure. Now I wonder if that’s what I thought they were doing and let them do all this to me.

They made me remove my clothes, made me let them take naked pictures of me, and made me...made me bounce my breasts for them and say horrible things. And they laughed at me. Oh how they laughed at me. In the end, they molested me with a beer bottle. Fucked me with it to say in a crude expression.

And I came. I’ve never cum like that in my life. All of this, as horrible as it is...has aroused me like never before. It’s a dark arousal, the sort you know you are not supposed to have. And it’s like it’s always right below the surface, warning me that I might cum at any moment.

Now I hear the man who fucked me with the beer bottle move behind me as I stay bent over the card table. His two friends hold my arms down on each side as well as keep my legs spread like a whore.

I hear his zipper coming down. As much as I’m pretending to hate it, I can’t wait for him to do it. To fuck me. To fuck me like he hates me, because he must. For someone to do this to another person, they have to hate them. Now, I never use such crude words to describe making love, not even when thinking to myself, but this isn’t making love. It’s not even sex. It’s being fucked.

“You ready for this you little cowardly fat tittied bitch?” He laughs from behind, standing right behind my naked ass as my womanhood is exposed, open and helpless. I only whimper in response as the hands of his friends still hold my arms out to my side as well as my head to the table. They even use a foot to keep my legs spread wide.

“Good...because I’m not going to fuck you...yet,” he says and laughs a cruel laugh. My heart sinks at this and I nearly yell out, “No! You have to!” My body must have jerked or twitched because he keeps on laughing that cruel laugh as if he knows this is what I want. That he’s torturing me by keeping this away from me.

“Let her stand up,” he tells his friends. He does this so he doesn’t even have to tell me to do it. “She knows the correct way to stand in front of us, or she knows what will happen,” he tells his friends with that sneering laugh still in the air.

At his words the hands holding me let go, freeing me. For a moment I stay as I am, bent over, legs spread. Slowly I start to rise, my back hurting and my legs feeling like jello. I start to stand more, feeling how wobbly my legs are after cumming as hard as I did. They quiver and tremble as I stand up fully and I almost fear they might give out.

As I stand I feel my breasts hanging down heavily. Unable to help it, the only real thing I can see as I look down is them, and they look and feel so swollen. It’s all the bouncing he made me do.

My trembling hands go up, again and slowly move behind my head. This is how he had me stand before, which I can only guess is what he wants now. My hands come together behind my head where I interlock my fingers as if this would hold my hands there much like a pair of handcuffs. He wants me this way so I can’t hide any part of my body to them.

“Move to the front of the trailer,” the leader tells me still from behind as his friends are in front of me on the other side of the table, staring at me. They look hungrily, as if they want to eat my breasts and womanhood as they can’t take how horny they are. It’s actually a very scary sight.

Slowly I step to the side, feeling my thighs slide along the card table. Once I’m past it, I walk, naked as can be towards the front of the trailer. It’s now I wonder whose trailer this is. I would guess one of the three men, but for all I know, they may not even live here.

As I walk to the front of the trailer, I see I am headed more for the open area. The front of the trailer is at the main middle path of the park, where you can go to any trailer. This means others will be able to see me like this. See me naked and on full display.

I stop once I stand in front of the trailer, looking over the more than dozen other trailers in my view alone. He’s put me on full display as if wanting everyone to see his prize.

“On your knees,” he tells me and laughs that cruel laugh. That laugh shows he loves humiliating me like this. That he’s drunk on the power that I’ve given him.

Red faced and still fighting the urge to either cum again or run away, I sink to my knees. They land in the dirt rather hard. A moment later, he and his two friends move in front of me. The friends hang back but he comes up close. Real close. So close that to lean forward just a little would let me touch him.

“Open your mouth,” he orders. This confirms what I thought he was going to make me do...blow him in full view of everyone. To do the most humiliating thing possible to me and make sure the world sees it.

“You see, I’m going to put my cock in your open mouth, but don’t you dare suck on it. Don’t you dare. Just keep it in your mouth, and make sure you look up at me with those pretty eyes of yours,” he instructs.

My eyes go wide when he says this and I gasp. It’s worst than what I thought he was going to do. And I unknowingly open my mouth when I gasp because he shoves his cock into my mouth. Thankfully, he isn’t very long, but it is still a surprise as he shoves it inside. I can taste him as the cock slides over my tongue and then rests there. He keeps it inside, my face nearly against his stomach.

With a cock in my mouth, I look up at him, my face very red. When I do, the group laughs at me as they see how much I hate this. How badly that I’m humiliated as I keep my hands behind my head in this submissive, cowardly position. Now I have to fight the urge to cum that dark orgasm as their laughter makes this more humiliation than I think I can take.

“Now, while shaking those fat tits, tell us you have a cock in your mouth because you are a stupid and cowardly bitch,” he demands as he looks down at me, clearly having the perfect view of his cock in my mouth. When he says this, that wave of arousal washes over me. That dark, shameful feeling of debasing myself into a deep hole of darkness of which there is endless pleasure.

“You want your clothes, right? And to go home?” He offers, and I know by his tone he isn’t planning on giving me either of those things any time soon. It is just a carrot to get me to do it. Or worse, a reason I can tell myself why I’m doing it.

I start to roll my shoulders now, making my breasts shake, again. As I do this, I look up at him, feeling how my tender and swollen breasts ache badly. I find this entire time I haven’t blinked or looked away from his eyes. It’s almost like he holds me in his gaze with me unable to let go. My tits begin to shake wildly now as I taste his precum onto my tongue while looking at him.

“I have a cock in my mouth because I’m a stupid cowardly bitch,” I say, but it doesn’t come out like that. No. It comes out as, “IGgg ggoodd ccckk mmmyyth sooooopbed ccooowadry beeech.” When the group hears this, they laugh. They laugh the loudest so far, with one nearly falling over.

A part of this is them calling more attention to what they are doing to me. That they want people to come out and look. That they will laugh extremely loud as if this is the funniest thing ever to make sure people hear and look out.

The leader with his dick in my mouth slowly begins to pull his member out while keeping eye contact with me. He pulls back so only the head is in my mouth and then he stops and slowly thrusts forward, a huge grin on his face. He puts his entire cock back in my mouth while looking at me. He does this a few times, going so damn slow. He slides his cock over my lips as slow as possible, letting me know he could fuck my face if he truly wanted. I feel every ridge on his cock, every bump, every pulse.

He then pulls out completely, his hard cock pulsing inches away from me. I feel like spitting to get his taste out, spitting right in his face, but I know this would be for show. I may not want to admit it, but I sort of liked it. I’ve never had a man’s member in my mouth before, and I always thought it would be gross and taste horrible...but it didn’t.

The leader turns to the side a little as if noticing something. Suddenly he turns back fast...and slaps me in the face with his cock. It hits me right in the cheek making a soft splat sound. I wasn’t expecting this at all so I make a scared gasp sound at it, making the others laugh. My face turns red as the knowledge that I was just slapped by a cock runs through my head.

As they laugh, he does it and I know to stay as I am. His hard member slaps against my cheek making slapping sounds and leaving small trails of wetness from his wet cock. My face stays red as I’m having to take being slapped by a cock while naked and on my knees.

“Sit up all the way,” he says once he stops slapping me with his member. To this I sigh as I can’t imagine what he means to do now. Doing as he wants, I rise up the tallest I can go while on my knees. I’m happy to say that I’m too tall for him to slap me with his member any longer.

He steps closer to me until he is inches away. One of his hands grabs his member, making me think he’s going to matsterbate on me. But no. He instead puts his wet cock smack between my breasts. He pushes it between them where it seems to disappear in part.

“Push your fat tits together,” he orders, implying he wants me to mash them together to swallow his cock. For a moment I just look down at the scene, his cock between my breasts. Never have I done this either, and as much as I hate all this, it is a strangely arousing sight. I never thought I would have anything like this done to me.

Nervous for some reason as I hear them giggling at this, I remove my hands from behind my head. My hands tremble a little as I lower them and grab a tit in each hand. Slowly I lift and push my breasts together to engulf his member. I push them together hard, making sure to sallow his cock.

This time he doesn’t pretend to not be doing what he’s doing. He’s already thrusting on my breasts. He goes slow, sure, but he’s thrusting and pulling back from the moment I pushed them together. I know this is called titty fucking, and I’ve seen a few clips of people doing it before. And again, I never thought it would happen to me. That a guy would be fucking my tits.

“Now...” he grunts as he keeps thrusting at a faster pace. “Say you got...a cock between ya tits... cause you a...worthless coward,” he half says, half groans as he keeps fucking my tits, making my entire body rock as he does so. His fucking them makes a squishing noise that I wasn’t expecting.

I’m unable to say anything as I look up at him. My throat is dry and I am so overwhelmed by all of this. He’s fucking my tits in the middle of a trailer park. And those eyes. They seem to laugh at me as they hold me in place, making me keep doing what he wants.

“I have a hard cock between my fat tits because I’m a worthless coward,” I suddenly say, looking deep in his eyes as his thrusts rock my body. At my words, he begins to thrust faster. He puts his hands on the top of my shoulders to hold me as he starts to thrust in sharp fast thrusts. Those thrusts make him slam into me as he gets rough as he titty fucks me. Groans start to come out of him nonstop as it sounds like this is the hottest thing he’s ever done.

“Say it again bitch,” he moans as he thrusts fast now, his ass rocking faster than I thought possible. Now there are red marks between my breasts from the sheer friction of his cock on my skin.

“I have a cock between my fat tits cause I’m a coward,” I repeat, my entire body shaking as he titty fucks me hard. My voice quivers and my lips tremble as I’m so overwhelmed.

“AGAIN!” He roars and I say it again, and again, and again. He suddenly groans and bends over a bit as if in pain. He yanks his cock out from my breasts but then thrusts it forward, right at my face. I gasp again as for a minute I think he means to take out one of my eyes.

Cum shoots out of his cock, shooting right on my face. A long and thick stream shoots out, covering my face from my forehead to my chin. Then another stream shoots out, hitting the other side of my face with the warm thick goo. Streams of cum keep shooting out making it feel like my entire face is covered in cum, even if I know it’s not. After several seconds the cumming stops and my face feels warm with humiliation and his cum.

“There, you look better like that,” the man says and the group laughs. He’s out of breath and his face is very sweaty letting me know he’s never cum like that before. That this is as hot for him as it is for me, even if I know it is wrong. I just hope that it doesn’t appear that I’m enjoying this as I am.

“Put your hands behind your head and close your eyes,” he then tells me in an upset sounding tone. This concerns me as I just realize that he’s cummed. When guys cum, they are normally done. I know that should be a good thing that this dreamy nightmare is over, but what is he going to do now? Is he meaning to do something horrible to me so he can’t get in trouble with the cops? Are they going to hit me? Punch me? Maybe...kill me?

But I do as he says as I consider that if I don’t, it will only make him upset. That if he is upsets, he might actually go through with whatever foul thing he is thinking of doing. I place my hands behind my head in the familiar position and close my eyes, feeling the cum slowly starting to move down on my face.

I’m stuck in the face, but not by a hand. The feeling makes me nearly scream, but I realize it didn’t hurt, not really. It fact, I barely felt whatever it was. Then I’m hit again by it.

It’s dirt. Or something that feels like dirt. They are throwing dirt at me. Humiliation makes my heart pound hard as I know why...cause it’ll stick to the cum on my face. That it’s just another way to make me look and feel stupid.

I then feel dirt being poured on top of my head as if one of them got a handful of it and is releasing it slowly. It rains down hitting the top of my head and goes on all sides, moving down all over my partly sweaty body. And whomever does this, they all laugh.

All of them throw or pour dirt on me now, while I keep my mouth closed tight to not get any inside. They tell each other spots they missed on my naked body and tell me how I look so much better like this. That I’m a dirty girl on the inside so I should be dirty on the outside. That they should take pictures of me and show it to my family so they see the real me.

Minutes pass as they do this as I am sure they are taking their time. Then, finally, the leader tells me to open my eyes. When I do, I see him standing in front of me with two handfuls filled with dirt. He has a very wicked smile on his face that I don’t like. Already my entire body feels caked in dirt and I am scared what he means to do.

“Look at your fat tits,” he demands. Confused I look down at them, expecting to see something strange. When I do, he places both handfuls on my breasts, one hand for each breast. His hands of dirt slap each breast and then starts to rub. He smears and rubs the dirt all over each breast, making sure every inch, including the under part is coated in dirt. A moment later I feel the same exact thing being done to my ass by his friends.

Making it is from being touched, or from the out pouring of humiliating, but whatever the reason, my eyes roll back as that fresh dark humiliation hits, making me have a brief orgasm. It washes over me as I feel dirt being smeared over my tits and ass while they laugh at me. They rub and grope at the same time, not missing an inch as they smear my beautiful skin. And the entire time, I keep my hands behind my head, not daring to try and stop them in any way.

“Now you look like a good girl,” the leader laughs and his friends join in. The others join in with their taunts as well but I barely even acknowledge them as the lingering of my orgasm fades.

“Go ahead and stand up. I want to get pictures of this,” the leader then demands. He says this with both of us knowing that it’s going to be on my cell he takes those pics. That he’s using my own cell phone to take this life-altering pictures of me.

Humiliated and feeling very tired and worn, I fight to stand up. Oddly enough, without the use of your arms, this is much harder than you would think. I know they probably wouldn’t mind if I used my hands to help myself get up, but they didn’t tell me to, so I don’t want to chance it.

I stand up completely now, my legs feeling woobily. Knowing I’ll be told to do it anyway, I part my legs then thrust my breasts forward as this is the stance they made me stand in earlier. When I do this, I see the leader nod with a knowing smile as if this pleases him.

Now the bright flashes come as he does take pictures of me. He aims my own cell at me and takes an endless amount of pictures. He takes them from far back to get my entire body, then up close to get close ups of my cum covered face. Pictures are taken of my dirt covered breasts, and of my aching womanhood. A picture is even taken with me having to look down at the camera so it can capture what I look like from the ground.

It’s while he’s taking pictures I hear one of the others say something to the other. It’s something that makes my heart sink. Something that I think I knew all along but is now confirmed.

“Can you believe all that she’s letting us do to her?” The man says softly to his friend but it confirms to me that they were never really robbing me. That I made them out like they were because I was too cowardly to see the truth. That I let them do this to me.

With this knowledge, I discover something. It’s something that’s disturbing but feels honest. I...deserve this. I really do deserve it. If I had been stronger and more confident, none of this would have happened. If I had stood up for myself or not been so stupid, I would most likely be home. But because I am so damn cowardly and scared, I let this happen. It’s my fault.

Now the pictures he takes of me take on a different purpose. I deserve to let him take these pics of me like this. I deserve to be taught a lesson to never be cowardly again. I deserve all that they have done to me.

He stops taking pictures of me, finally. Through I begin to wonder about my sanity as I nearly suggest different pictures he could take as I feel now that I do deserve all of this. That I would be helping him to defile and ruin my life. Thankfully I kept my mouth shut so now they all gather around to look at the pics he took, with them laughing at some, pointing at others and groaning at the rest.