Foreign Neighborhood Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Now, time for some real fun,” the leader says as he stuffs my cell into his pants, which I never saw him pull up. He’s fully clothed now, as if he never titty fucked me at all. Only he’s gained an evil smirk now. But the difference this time is I that don’t really fret or worry as I feel that I deserve whatever he’s going to do.

“Listen closely Coward Tits. You are going to turn around and walk down the trail, but just to make us laugh, bounce those fat knockers when you do. Walk all the way to the very front of the trailer park, where the front fence is,” he tells me while rubbing his hands together revealing that he is super excited over this.

“To a...” I start, feeling weak and tired. “...a more public place?” I ask, my voice sounding weak and soft. I don’t even know why I ask as it’s clearly what he means to do. He’s going to parade me around like this. To show me off. He wants to show everyone what he’s done to me. He doesn’t even seem to care that it’ll mean he’ll go to jail.

“Yes. You will be in front of everyone you fat titted bitch,” he confirms, accenting the words fat, titted and bitch. He says those words almost with hate.

“Now get going,” he says and points, as if I was a dog. There’s no doubt in his head of what I’m going to do. He doesn’t seem to think that I’ll run off or scream for help. And why would he? After all they have done, if I was going to do something, I would have done it. This is just how it is now.

Red faced and nearly out of breath, I turn around. In disbelief, I take a step with bare foot on the trail. With another step I start in the direction. It only takes a few seconds before I am on the main path, which is the path between the rows of trailers.

No one is out, but I know people are inside them. I hear TV’s in some, radio in others. In a few I hear talking, but thankfully no one seems to know what is happening outside. That there is a naked, dirt and cum covered girl walking.

I remember him saying what he wanted me to do as I walked. As much as I don’t want to do it, I know I must. So I start to bend my knees as I walk, then pop up, making my breasts bounce. When I do this, dirt flies off them. I do this act again but harder to make them bounce higher. Then I do it again, and again, and again, starting a rhythm so I’m able to make them bounce as I walk.

Doing this hurts. It truly hurts. It hurts because my breasts are so swollen. It sounds like I’m being overly dramatic but they are so swollen that they are now even larger. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were a whole cup size larger now from all the bouncing they have made me do. I can feel them pulsing with my heartbeat as I do this.

My breasts keep bouncing, swinging and swaying as I walk down the path by myself. A part of me wished one of the creeps hard a weapon or something to make me at least pretend they are really making me do this. But that horrible feeling of knowing I deserve this plays and I walk further away from my clothes and their trailer.

It occurs to me now that I don’t even remember which trailer was theirs. They all basically look alike. Plus many of them have cheap card tables in front. I’m completely lost. Crap. And then I nearly laugh when I think that’s what got me into this mess.

“Step up to the fence and face it,” the leader orders and I let out a shocked short scream as I didn’t even know he was behind me. I thought they stayed back at the trailer and were making me go out here by myself for the world to see.

It’s at this thought I see how messed up I really am. Did I really think that is what they would do? Or is it what I secretly wanted? And am I that open and broken that I was doing it so willingly? I fear that now they have forced me into a darker state of mind where more extreme wants live. I hope I get recused for my own good before I’m made into something else.

Doing as he says, I step towards the fence and walk right up to it. I stop at the point my breasts are almost touching the chain link metal. Looking out, I see the side street that one would have to take to go into the park at this entrance. There’s no cars coming now, nor people walking. Nor are there many street lamps either. It looks likes a country side road, one that very few people would take. Hopefully it stays that way.

“Put both hands up and together, then spread your legs,” the leader states, sounding very odd. The way he talks now is very confident. In a way he makes me think of a serial killer with how calm and confident it is.

Without saying a word, I lift my hands up. I put my wrists together as I raise them, wondering why he is wanting me to do this. Once my hands are all the way up, I slowly part my legs. I inch my legs apart and as I do, I keep looking out at the street, wondering what they are going to do. Spank me? Whip me? Fuck me? Or something worse?

I then feel something small being wrapped around my wrists. Looking up I see a small white cord-like object being wrapped around my wrists. At first I think it is a very small extension cord as they wrap it around my wrists a few times. Once my wrists are together, they move them towards the fence. I keep looking at the cord as I know I’ve seen it before.

Then it strikes me. That’s my shoelace! They took my shoelace off of my shoe! Before I realize it, they tie my tied wrists to the fence...with my own shoelace. They wrap and knot the shoelaces to the fence, trapping my hands. My hands are way up over my head and stuck to the fence now.

“This can’t be happening,” I whisper to myself as I’ve just been tied naked to a fence with my own shoelace. The response to my statement is for one of them to move to my right ankle. Looking to the side I see one of them wrapping a white cord around my ankle which has to be my other shoelace...of course. My foot is moved forward and soon my ankles is tied to the fence as well.

Now the other friend moves to my left side. Looking to that side I wonder what they mean to use since I only had two shoelaces. When I see what they are using, I let out a groan. Since they have no more shoelaces, they used something else...my bra. He’s wrapping and tying my other ankle to the fence with my own damn bra.

“This can’t be happening,” I repeat out loud. I can’t really be getting tied to a fence in a trailer park while naked with dirt and cum on me, can I? Tied with my legs spread after being titty fucked. This happens in bad pornos, not in my life. Not to me. I’m on the dean’s list after all.

I expect one of them to say something to my comment, or to even laugh at me, but none of them do. Worried by this, I turn my head some to see them in a group a small distance away, talking in hushed tones. It’s clear they are planning something. And if they don’t want me to know what it is, it must be bad as they haven’t been shy yet.

I take this moment to chance pulling on my bonds. I mean, surely shoelaces are not that strong, right? But I find that they are. I pull slightly with both hands to no give, so I pull harder and still nothing. My hands are not going anywhere. So I then try to pull on my left leg to see if I can break the bra holding my ankle. It gives some, but barely. There’s no way I’d be able to pull my foot back enough to break it as I’m so spread open.. I am truly helpless. And that thought sends another dark shiver up my spine, making me become horribly aroused.

“For this next part...well, just open your mouth,” the leader says with a small laugh. I’m confused by this as it’s not like they can, you know, get a blowjob like this. My face is in front of the fence and I’m fully standing. They can’t do anything sexual with my mouth at all.

But I open my mouth anyway and then something is shoved inside. Something soft, like cotton. Glancing down, I see part of my own panties sticking out of my mouth. Half of them stick out while the other half fills my mouth. They’ve gagged me with my own panties, again like a bad porno. As I look down at my own panties sticking out of my mouth dejected, I hear them laughing as they see the expression on my face.

The laughter keeps on for a bit, with them making comments about how I look. Strangely, I see the leader on the other side of the fence. He’s walked all the way around and is headed towards me on the other side. He looks at me as he walks until he stops right in front of me. When he stops, I feel both of this friends’ hands pushing on my back, pushing me against the fence, mashing my body against it.

“You may want to take a deep breath for this...cowardly tits,” the leader says in a taunting manner. I try to say, “Why?” But then taste my own panties which prevents me.

He reaches forward with both hands and his fingers go inside two of the fence rungs. I let out a muffled cry as I feel his fingers grab hold of my nipples, which are still very hard. He pinches them extremely hard, mashing them in his fingers...and starts to pull on them.

My eyes grow wide as I see what he means to do. I shake my head no wildly and try to reason with him, but the panties in my mouth prevent any words. I find that’s why they gagged me. Because they knew I wouldn’t be quiet.

He’s pulling my breasts through the two rungs. He’s actually forcing my breasts through the fence. I keep crying and begging as he does this but it doesn’t do anything. I struggle against my bonds as I try to move, but they hold me firm as does his friends which keep me pressed against the fence.

I am forced to watch as he’s pulled my breasts half way through the rungs. He pulls on my nipples, lets go to get another hold, they pulls again. He repeats this over and over, inching my tits out. To add insult to injury, the other two laugh and actually slap my ass as he does this.

I feel my breasts scrapping against the sides of the rungs. I can feel them being compressed by the metal rungs as they are yanked through inch by inch. I even feel my heartbeat as they are squeezed so tight. This makes me think of the pictures I’ve seen of women having their breasts tied in breast bondage. Well, it makes me think of it because that’s what this is.

“There, much better,” the leader comments as he seems happy with as much as he pushed them through. Now my face is pressed against the fence as he’s forced my breasts as much as he could which are nearly at the base.

“Oh, they look bigger now,” he muses and slaps both of them with an upward motion, making me cry out. I see both breasts bounce upward on the other side of the fence, sending a strange pain over me. It’s horrible but at the same time I want him to do it again. The humiliation alone sends a wave of pleasure over me.

“You look so stupid,” he croons in a loving tone as he pets my breasts like they were an animal. Then he openly laughs at me while looking e in the eyes.

“Well, let’s clean her up,” he then says and takes several steps back. Suddenly ice cold water hits my back. I jerk at the feeling of it, but with my tits in the fence and my arms and legs tied, I can’t move.

I think they threw a bucket of water at me, but the water keeps on coming, moving all over my back. I’m unable to see it, but I know they are spraying me a water hose. Spraying me with a water hose that seems to be connected to ice cold water.

The cold water goes all over my back, getting the dirt off of me. Then it moves down to my ass and washes each cheek. Next it goes down my left leg, moving all the way to the ground and back up. They move the water about as they do this, hitting my inner and outer leg. Now my right leg.

Water drips off me as they keep spraying me. The stream moves up now from my foot, then leg, then ass, then my back and starts to hit the back of my head. Instantly my dirty hair is drenched as they spray and ruin my hair. Then they move the water back down, doing the entire process all over.

Finally, the water stops, leaving me shaking with the coldness with water dripping off my named body. To my horror I see someone snaking the hose through the fence so the leader who is still on the other side can grab it. And grab it he does. He pulls on it and aims it at me.

I shake my head violently no as I know what he’s about to do. Then WHAM. He sprays the water, right at my breasts. I cry out at this as the cold stream goes over my left tit, then right, then left. My poor swollen and trap breasts ache at this but at the same time it feels good. Feels good enough that I actually find myself moaning.

From here he sprays my face. I’m able to close my eyes when I feel the stream moving upward. It hits hard and washes off the cum and dirt, or at least most of it. The water stings my face as it is so cold and hard, but he makes sure to clean all of my face off. Then he moves the water down, cleaning my stomach and then my legs.

“Here’s the really fun part,” he muses as he kneels down right next to the fence. I see where he is and what he means to do, and I can only whimper.

He sprays right between my legs. Sprays the ice-cold water right on my womanhood, making me tremble, shake and groan. The spray presses right on my clit, freezing it. I try to close my legs or do anything to protect it, but I can’t. And its clear he’s going to keep spraying my pussy as he likes my reaction to it.

My breathing picks up as I feel the orgasm building. If I could talk, I would beg for him to stop. But the ice cold spray keeps on hitting my clit and my lips, tingling them in a way never felt before. My head shakes no almost violently as I try to break free, but it’s impossible.

The orgasm hits, and there’s no way to hide it. My eyes back roll as it takes me over, my body quivers and a deep moaning noise comes out of me. The orgasm feels like fire running all over my body, sending wave after horrible wave of pleasure over me for all of them to watch. I start to scream into the panties in my mouth as it is so power and intense.

The world disappears as I take in this orgasm. Everything seems to go black as it takes me over, making me start to scream even louder as I close my eyes. It’s an intense orgasm, even more so than when he molested me with the damn beer bottle. I’ve never cum like this before in my entire life. It’s as if my entire body, every single cell is bursting with pleasure.

It peaks and begins fade, letting me return back to the world. I’m not sure how much time has passed but I see that he’s no longer spraying me with the hose. In fact, he, along with the hose, are no longer even in front of me. I’m just looking out at the street, which is still empty.

Water still drips off me as I try to catch my breath, feeling so dirty and humiliated. This has truly been the worst and best day ever. The sort of day that gives you a mental breakdown.

I feel someone press against me from behind. Tired and still coming out of my cumming-daze I don’t move as I barely understand what is happening. I feel so tired now that I could fall asleep. That is until I feel the cock that’s at the entrance of my womanhood.

“Now...time for your medicine,” the leader croons softly in my ear as he rubs his cock at my entrance in an almost threatening manner. With a laugh, he slowly pushes his manhood inside. When he does, the feeling of it makes me tense up and my eyes roll.

I pant at the feeling of his cock entering my very slick womanhood. The feeling of my sides grasping at his manhood as he pushes it deeper and deeper. Finally he stops and I feel a twinge of regret as I wish he was bigger just to see what it feels like. And to make a point, he leaves his cock inside me like this, letting me feel it as long moments pass.

“Say you deserve this,” he says in my ear. “I...I d-d-deserve this,” I stammer out almost at once, barely noticing that at some point the panties were removed from my mouth. “I d-deserve it f-for being a c-coward with big tits,” I stammer out, barely knowing what I am saying. I feel that I have to say it or else he won’t do it. He won’t fuck me.

And with my words, he pulls back and thrusts again. He goes slowly, savoring how my pussy feels. I hear him groan as he does this, both of us feeling how badly my pussy wants this. But then he starts to go faster. Each thrust seems to make him pick up speed.

He starts to slam into me, making me rock into and with the fence. This begins to make the entire fence rock a little as the shockwaves travel down. With the rocking he’s pulling his cock nearly out of me and then all the way in, making a squishing noise as he does.

He’s fucking me. Fucking me. Finally fucking me. Fucking me while I’m naked and tied to a damn fence with my tits pulled though the rungs. Fucking me after molesting me with a bottle and titty fucking me.

Now he slams into me, ramming his cock as deep as it can go inside my very wet womanhood. He’s moving fast, groaning as he does, his hands holding onto the fence for more support. He rams me so hard that it feels like my body is being crushed between him and the fence.

“Oh fuck yeah,” he suddenly groans and I feel him explode inside me unexpectedly. He cums...but inside me. Shocked, I feel the warmth of his cum inside my pussy as it shoots deep inside me. I can’t believe he’s cummed inside of me. Just...uncaring of if he gets me pregnant or not. Furthermore, he keeps his cock in me after he cums as if wanting to make sure he empties all of his cum in me.

After a long while, he slides out, leaving me hot between my legs. My womanhood feels dirty and gooey, as strange as that sounds. Worse of all, he’s made me want to cum again. That I want to be fucked harder and faster, more so than I can take.

But in a way I’m glad as this must mean this whole ordeal is over. He’s cummed twice now, and men barely are able to do it once. Now that’s he’s done, they will undoubtedly pack up and end the night.

“Who’s next?” I hear him ask, and my fear level and excitement lifts.

“Me,” I hear one of them say and then there’s the sound of a belt being undone. The knowledge that all of them are going to fuck me hits now. That’s why they wanted me strung like this, so I wouldn’t be able to move. They are each going to have a turn fucking me. I’m about to be gang-banged.

A moment later, I feel whoever this is at my pussy entrance. Without warning, he shoves his cock inside me, groaning as he does. There’s no finesse with this one. He starts to thrust hard. He pounds into me as if he hates women and wants to fuck that hate out. It’s so rough that each thrust makes me cry out in a scream as it’s so rough that it’s painful.

Roughly 30 seconds later, he cums. Cums right when I felt myself building to another orgasm. The bastard cums inside me as well, not caring what it means. Shoots his cum as he unexpectedly orgasms without any warning. It makes me wonder if whomever it is, was a virgin.

I’m panting and whining now, my poor pussy feeling raw as he pulls out. It throbs and pulses as well, both wanting to be left along and to be fucked again.

I feel the third lining himself up. He places his cock at my entrance, but takes his time, as if to line it up perfectly. Once he lines his cock up, he keeps it there for a long while without saying a word. A second later, he shoves his cock inside me. He shoves it in hard and fast, making me cry out in pain and pleasure yet again. I hear him laugh at my cry of pain and I can tell he gets off on the power over me.

The third one starts to fuck me now, only he grabs my hair and yanks it back as he does. My head goes back, pulling on my trapped tits as he rams his cock into me. He is by far the roughest out of all of them.

As he fucks me, I hear the other two laughing and making their comments. I hear them say how stupid I am, how cowardly, how stupid I look. That I just let them do all this to me. That even if the cops showed up, they could say they never forced me to do anything. That all I’ll ever be good for is for being fucked.