All Comments on 'Foreign Study'

by Jason_NYC

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very nice build up!

I really enjoy stories that do not more details than necessary. You never give the dimension of a bust size or penis size using instead words that leave it to the reader's imagination. Unlike many other men, I am not a fan of large breasts and when in the first paragraph a 36DD or 42E size is mentioned, I stop reading immediately as the story is ruined in my mind. Plus too many don't know about bra sizes and talk about 54DDD... now those would be on a very large woman. There's something that too many writers on this site forget: the most powerful sexual organ is between your ear. Keep writing!

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlalmost 12 years ago
Exquisite

Very pleased to see a new story from you, Jason. Enjoyed it so much. :)

raconteuseraconteusealmost 12 years ago
Gorgeous!

And beautifully written. The slow build, the growing relationship, the little hints that kept me interested, the wonderful final scene. This was exquisitely crafted, with the lightest touch. Thank you. I'll be reading more of you, with curiosity and interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nerd

Laughed out aloud at the final remark. Excellent work, though I would've liked a bit more length, especially to the end.

There are ways out of the friendzone though, they just mighy be a bit time consuming ;)

librarian_jimlibrarian_jimalmost 12 years ago
Natural selection and those odds

Actually, it turns out that there are more than a few really beautiful women who are also 99th percentile smart (credit natural selection), and it's been my experience that many of these women really appreciate a guy who isn't intimidated by their brains and who recognizes that their looks had little to do with getting them the jobs they have (or into their prestigious academic program). The hard part for most of us is not being too obviously intimidated by their looks...

amber_now26amber_now26almost 11 years ago
catching my breath

Well that certainly made my heart go pitty-pat. lol. Very, very erotic. I adore watching men go through their "transitional" stage and your scene in which he started to lose his erection and then regained it really appealed to me. Well told. Thanx so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ooohhh

Oh my dear god that was HOT!!!! I came right when your head snapped back . That has always been a turn on for me oh jeez

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sketchy...

Very hot! Teasing story about a teasing situation...great ending.

gunmakergunmakerabout 4 years ago

I stumbled across this and I'm very happy I did. Good job. I intend to check out more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJason_NYC@Jason_NYC
85 Followers
Inspired by many late nites on Literotica, I decided to try my hand cobbling together some erotic recollections. Your rants, raves, constructive criticisms, and dinner invitations will be deeply appreciated. --Jason