Foreign Trip with Friends

Story Info
Open minded people added spice to our sex life.
4.1k words
4.18
15.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Kumar, chief engineer in a corporate sector and my wife Vijaya is a homemaker. We are from Kolkata and 52/ 45 years old respectively. Our two children are students. We have a good couple friends at Pune, Raj and his wife Supriya. They are 58/ 54 years old having two children. Raj is a CA and Supriya is a Psychologist. We planned a foreign trip together to Melbourne, Australia. Setting a date, we took flights from our places and reached Melbourne together. Their elder daughter Ketki is married there. She is 33 years old and working in IT industry, residing there with her hubby and a baby. Ketki gave us warm welcome at airport and took us to her apartment. We had breakfast and left for our resort at Sunnyside beach. Her hubby insisted her to spare precious time with her parents and Ketki accompanied us. She was a good guide to us at that new place.

Let me describe the beautiful ladies.

Supriya and Vijaya are quite good in shape with nice curves.

Vijaya is still regular in freehand exercise. She is a dusky beauty and her height about 5'4". Supriya is almost similar in appearance with cute face and kissable lips. She is almost of same height to my wife. Ketki is well built with nice smile. She is 33 years old and about 5'6" height; has a nice tan complexion. She has moderate tits and round big buttocks. I am quite fit physically whereas Raj is bit bulky.

At the resort we booked two rooms. One was occupied by me and my wife Vijaya; bigger room was occupied by my friend Raj, his wife Supriya and daughter Ketki.

We reached the beach at around 4 PM. Ketki informed us that it was a nude beach.

Vijaya and Supriya became shaky, "Nude beach!! Why we have booked here!!"

Ketki assured them, "People are not called naked here rather they are naturist. They come here to get sunshine at every part of the body."

I also agreed to Ketki, "People shed cloths due to medical reasons. So, we shouldn't put aside the place as nude beach."

Ketki gleefully encouraged Raj, "Come on dad, don't be shy."

Raj undid his belt and dropped his pants. He lifted his T-shirt over his head. He bent over, lowering his underwear to the floor and stepped out of it and stood completely naked before us.

I was fully dressed, not knowing what to do with this turn of events.

Ketki then looked at me and instantly I removed all my cloths and stood naked too.

"Mom and Aunty, you both can't stand there gawking at dad and uncle standing naked in front of you. It's not polite. Come on, off with your clothes."

With that Supriya started unbuttoning her trouser and top. It dropped to her feet, leaving her in a white bra and some nice colored panty. I was watching her physical beauty.

That really got my wife going. She was stripping off as fast as she could, dropping her skirt/ shirt and finally ripping off her bra and panty. Vijaya was stark naked.

She then stepped towards Supriya and offered to undo her bra for her. Supriya nodded her thanks, and while we stared at her, my wife slowly unfastened Supriya's bra and removed it. Ketki stood behind her mum, stuck her thumbs into her panty and slowly pulled them down. Supriya stepped out of it.

Both the ladies stood completely naked in front of us.

Their massive breasts fall under their own weight. They both looked magnificent, stood defiant and proud, their dark hair hanging luxuriously on the shoulders. Honestly Supriya's breasts were bit bigger and hung more heavily. They both looked very, very hot with generous hips and belly almost flat. My eyes travelled lower and I saw both of them in pubic bush. Due to age we are not having enough sex.

Ketki went to the counter to keep our cloths. She returned in two piece bikini covering only her private parts. We accepted that as she opted for partial nudity.

Vijaya and Sypriya started walking through the beach with Ketki. We both were just behind them.

I had seen numerous heads turning as these Indian ladies leisurely walk through the beach to get a better look at them, their dark brown eyes, long shapely legs and bouncy boobs and firm buttocks. They were watching Ketki too through her bikini. I felt sudden rush of pride, friend Raj was also appreciating that. Raj surely didn't fail to observe how other men were watching the tits swaying, bouncing and nice movement of the round bottom of our ladies. They exposed to all the hungry eyes. Naturally the men also were completely naked; few of them were posing erections too.

We came across few married couples totally nude. I'd not seen naked ladies roaming around me before, my eyes almost popped out of my head. We men were watching openly all the naked ladies with nice assets walking past us.

Both Vijaya and Supriya were enjoying the great views of jerking dicks stealthily. Ketki lives there, naturally she was quite accustomed to this ambience. One black guy walked past us, my wife poked Supriya as his long thick cock wiggle between his muscular thighs, big nuts swinging below that. Supriya wanted to turn her face away from the cock, but she could not resist the temptation of viewing the naked male with formidable organ. She was spellbound. She forcibly turned her head to other direction; however she continued stealing the looks of the jerking cock, wrinkled balls. It was first time that they were seeing many naked men together, and what was beyond comparison. Supriya looked at her daughter to see if she was embarrassed by her mom's activities.

"Mom, you shouldn't be ashamed of it. It is one of the greatest looking penises I have ever seen."

My wife added, "Absolutely, big organ with golf-ball sized head."

All three of them giggled together.

We reached a secluded place on the other part of the beach where we found few couples were fucking openly.

My 5 inch cock was already hard and pointing towards sky. I looked at my friend; his cock was also tottering violently. We were shaky in front of Ketki.

The nice young lady came forward and shared her viewpoint. "Look, you should not be ashamed of your erection. It's the evidence of your warm feelings about your or others wives, their great assets and that too in front of all the happy eyes. You four can make love here, nothing wrong in it." We were rock hard and needed some relief too. Our wives are not saints and they agreed to try something.

Within no time, I started to fuck my wife in missionary position. Raj and Supriya followed us in front of their beloved daughter. I was stroking Vijaya real hard as if my new bride. The creamy flesh of her thighs was jiggling firmly in rhythm. Supriya's naked body was being rocked by the violence of her husband's downward lunges. Ketki was certainly lucky today, getting to watch her parents fucking.

Occasionally we could hear Raj's belly smacking against his wife's soft one. In between Ketki winked to her dad and me, "You may switch partners also as others generally do here. It's all about pure respect and love to others wives". We men were waiting for this, didn't bother for any approval. Just switching positions, mounted each other's wives and started pumping hard. Both the ladies were moaning softly. First Raj squirted semen into my wife's belly. I couldn't hold longer, started to shoot instantly in his wife's ripe pussy. Our wives had immediate orgasms getting the hot seed in their wombs. We thanked Ketki for all her suggestions and encouragement.

After few hours of beach enjoyment we came back to the booth where we kept our cloths. Our cocks were languishing between our thighs and the coating of love juices on flaccid cocks were already started drying. The booth lady understood the reason. She smiled meaningfully towards Ketki and in return she confirmed her on our first nude beach experience. We put on cloths and came back to resort rooms.

Coming back to our room, Vijaya went for a shower. I phone called Raj, "Your wife is a great pussy, proud of drilling her."

Raj was also telling terrible things about my wife's cunt, how tight it was. We were discussing the incidents how the horny men were watching eagerly our naked wives in the beach and at the same time our wives were stealthily watching their erections too. We proudly agreed that our wives are terribly good pieces of ass and at this matured age even they accepted the open lifestyle. We also acknowledged highly the contribution of Ketki in our beach enjoyment. We had some snacks in our room.

The hotel authorities arranged a small party in the banquet hall for married couples. Another party was going on the next hall for young people. When we reached at around 9 PM, stereo system got louder and very much in a hot Latin beat. We found a small gathering of all matured married couples like us, though Ketki was the only single lady present. The hotel authority arranged some folk dance for the guests.

Finally the formal function was over and the host got up on the stage; announced that some wild thing was going to come as surprise. Suddenly few male strippers entered the hall like a hurricane. Among them both black and white guys were there. They were dancing together and approaching the ladies there. We noticed a few of the women gleefully shaking the thick long cocks of the strippers as they came nearer. Their raging beasts were skinned back, great wrinkled balls swinging there. The audience went wild in demanding more and more, but those ladies disappointed them.

A couple of the strippers approached Supriya and Vijaya. I found all the eyes to follow them.

Vijaya and Supriya started with slow movements. It didn't take too long; they unsnapped and unzipped their trousers, and quickly pulled them down and stuck their panty-clad ass out! They gave one quick shake to their buttocks, looking back with a smile. Everyone cheered and howled.

Raj and I were watching with Ketki, but I also getting aroused.

One couple clapped and yelled, "More!" and others joined in.

Both of them pulled the shirts up higher and dropped to the ground, revealing their large white bra and shook their tits. The crowd started cheering then. Vijaya moved her body timely with the music. Supriya's hands explored every inch of her great curves and the crowd was getting into their performance.

The strippers sat on the floor right in front of our ladies. They yelled, "Take it off!"

Their tits were hanging out of the top and sides of her bra; big cleavage bounced in and out of it. Vijaya wiggled her hips back and forth as rapid as she could. Supriya put her hands in the air, and shook her tits. The audience was screaming, "Take it all off!" I was glad to be able to watch this. My cock started to totter between my legs. None can understand that both the performers actually two moms having two grown-up kids each. The audience joined in whistling and shouting, "Yeah! Keep it up."

It was real sexy watching women of their ages in bra and panties thrusting hips in and out. One stripper pulled my wife's panty down far enough that all got a glimpse of some pubic hair.

Supriya turned around and shook her panty-clad ass at the guys. She reached up and unhooked her bra. She turned around, holding the bra up with her arm. She slowly pulled each strap down with her right hand as she held her cups up with her left arm. Finally, she let the bra drop off of her chest and drops to the floor. Her huge white tits spilled out and bobbled freely. Each dancing mound was capped with large areolas, which were very dark compared to her pale skin, and long thick nipples. They looked great to the roaring audience. I found Raj rubbing his hard dick through his pant in excitement.

Vijaya then unclasped her bra and threw it to the strippers. Her big boobs bounced back to life with their unexpected freedom. Those large mounds were swaying bouncing with gentle eroticism. Her big brown nipples were already erect.

They danced in all directions, sometimes in unison and sometimes in opposite directions. They leaned forward and let their huge tits hang in the faces of the strippers sitting on the floor.

Ketki was also howling for more with others. The guys grabbed their panty waistbands, and slowly tugged them down. As they slid them down beyond their hips, there was audible gasp from the audience. Then pulled down the thighs, everyone cheered at the sight of the thick wide brown triangle of pubic hair; sticking nearly two inches out from their flesh. The crowd went wild.

They danced together, bent over and shook their tits right in the strippers' faces. They stared with a big grin, while the others cheered. I looked around and found lustful looks from the people present, even from ladies. I found two men beside me were rubbing their crotch through the pants.

Supriya spread her legs, straddled one black stripper on the carpet and lowered herself down. She wrapped her thighs around him, sitting on his waist, and shook her tits inches from his face. She took his hands and placed them on her hips. She thrust her hips in and out, dry humping him. Next Vijaya did the same thing with a white stripper. The guys thrust their crotch up and seemed to be rubbing throbbing cock on the cunts. They moved their hands around ass cheeks and when our ladies offered no objections, they squeezed them hard, as the buttocks humped in and out. They fondled their tits, sucked the nipples. Their private parts were no more specially for their husbands.

Raj while rubbing this dick, "God, I had no idea that my wife was such a horny slut! She seemed like a completely different woman than the one I live with".

Although I was sure that these Indian conservative housewives wouldn't allow any penetration by these strangers, but I was completely wrong.

They were tickling the thick cock heads along their slits. Suddenly, the guys thrust up just the ladies slid down and the massive cocks just disappeared inside of sloppy cunts!

Raj first couldn't believe the incident. He had surprised look on his faces, like he was not expecting it, "The cocks penetrated the cunts!" I confirmed him that and suggested him not to lose temper. Ketki confirmed us with a smile, "It's a common lifestyle here and you are foreigners. Secrecy is ensured, don't worry. After so many years of marriage, this spice will enlighten your bedrooms."

Supriya or Vijaya didn't stand up or take out the thick meats. They just settled on the men and took the whole length in. I could see their pink holes and giant shafts sliding in and out. Their eyes were closed and mouth open as they rose and lowered the torso, like they forgot anyone else was there. The guys had their hands up over the tits, squeezing the flesh.

One stripper getting fucked looked back at his three mates who were left out and said "Dude, we feel bad you three left out. See, both of these matured ladies are great. Why don't you try out their mouths?" By then they were rock hard and needed some relief too.

That was the indication to jump in. Three of them stood in front, Vijaya and Supriya's heads were up and facing their jerking cocks. One of them just grabbed my wife's head, and pulled her to his member. He must have felt the wetness of her saliva covering his cock. Her tongue was lapping him now. Another guy did same with Supriya and started fucking her mouth wildly. This was too much, but it was so good for us to watch. They all were touching, playing with their boobs. The two gorgeous matured ladies were rocking in full swing. They were the center of it all.

The last guy was searching for a hole to put his throbbing cock. Ketki shouted, "Hey, dude, why don't you try my mom's butt hole."

He was looking for this opportunity and focused on fucking Supriya's butt. One lady came forward and gave him moisturizer cream; he put a huge gob unto his cock. He then pushed Supriya's back down, spread her ass cheek and put the remaining cream on her hole. She tried to look back, and shifted a bit. That was a new territory; no one had gone there before. She said cautiously, "I never did this before." He confirmed not to be anxious and he would be kind. He had his cock in hand and guiding towards her butt hole. Raj watched in disbelief the insertion of the massive cock into his wife's virgin ass hole. Inch by inch was going in, Supriya screaming for each inch. The guy below her just held her tight. Finally his cock was all in her ass. They all didn't move. Two guys teamed up to fuck Supriya's two holes. They had a rhythm going. Ketki was grinning broadly as she stared at two thick cocks rubbing each other while fucking her horny mom's holes, their wrinkled balls loaded with semen thudding silently.

All others crowded around them. Ketki made wild comments like, "Yea, guys, sandwich my mom, fuck her hard!" It turned into a chant of so many people saying, "Fuck these horny ladies, fuck them hard!"

Few ladies were shouting, "Fuck these guys out, and make them cum!"

Fucking and sucking a bunch of guys about half of their ages was the sluttish thing I've ever seen. We both friends were rock hard. In front of us, five strippers were fucking our wives and we were sitting there enjoying the fuck as if watching a porno movie.

After five minutes of getting the dick sucked, both the ladies pulled the cocks out, still held the cocks tight. They moaned "yes yes yes, oh my........fuck." Both of them cursed and were cumming. They met each one of the guy's thrust. Two guys came hard, started to shoot at the ladies' mouth and the whole body. Other guys already busted inside their holes. Vijaya and Supriya plopped of the dicks and lay sideways.

All came forward to congratulate us. Supriya and Vijaya put on the cloths, but we couldn't find Ketki there. Four of us got scared and started searching the young lady. Supriya went near the next hall and peeped between the curtains where young men's party was going on. Her mouth fell open at what she saw. She entered the hall, we three followed her.

We were shocked speechless when we saw that Ketki was being fucked by a young man. She was blindfolded, spread-eagled to a bed and he was on top giving it to her. There were six or seven guys, all naked with formidable erections.

Raj got furious, "They've got Ketki there on the bed and are fucking her?"

Supriya was giving some justification, "She is venting out the excitement accumulated throughout the day. She is human, isn't it?"

Supriya tried to cool him down, "Listen, I've got a great idea. Would you like to fuck her? What do you say?"

Raj declined, "I couldn't fuck my own daughter."

His wife tried to convince him, "Hey, then tell me why this big bulge between your legs!"

Raj couldn't answer her.

Supriya again told, "I've got a great idea. She is blindfolded. Why don't you give her an anonymous fucking? It's all about love and pleasure, don't think always from sexual point of view."

My wife Vijaya giving it some thought, "As long as we keep our mouth shut, she wouldn't identify us by our voice."

Raj finally decided, "All right, I'll do it. You have to promise that none of you will tell her."

Raj was shaking like a leaf as he went near the bed and stripped. Even though he was very nervous, his cock was soon swollen to full erection.

It was a brightly-lit room. Their heads turned toward Raj as he approached. They smiled when they saw his tool roaring between his legs.

The guy who was fucking Ketki had his legs wide apart, giving us an unobstructed view of his cock spearing her full bush. Ketki is having thunder thighs and a round big ass; even bigger than her mom's or my wife's. So many guys had fucked her that the cock turned the jism into creamy bubbles.

She moaned, groaned and begged her lover to fuck her harder. Her body was wrecked by one orgasm after another. Suddenly he hurled forward his hips and buried his cock deep inside her pussy. His ass cheeks were completely sucked in. Each contraction in high muscles signalled a spurt into her womb. I counted six shots.

12