Foreign Trip with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raj turned to the two gang-bangers next him. By then, the guys were eager to watch a man fuck his matured daughter. Everyone was masturbating.

As he crawled between her legs, I noticed that a steady flow of spunk was discharging from her fuck-hole.

Raj positioned his naked body between Ketki's long legs; his hands were roaming all over her naked body, up and down her thighs, across her belly, squeezing her tits, tugging at the nipples. He spread her firm thighs by his hands and aimed his massive cock at her sloppy vagina. He hesitated a moment before driving his cock into the mess. We prayed that the audience would hold their tongues.

Her sloppy pussy was taking that fat cock at ease which had given birth to her 33 years earlier. From time to time, he would bend his head forward and suck on her perky tits, her nipples became extra erect. Her wonderful pussy was very slick from all the sperm that had been shot into her. She was lifting her belly to meet his downward thrusts. The sound of their bellies slapping together echoed off the walls. Ketki's tits would bounce with each pounding received from Raj. We could see his balls thudding silently against her rear end each time he plunged into her. Ketki's naked body was being rocked as her dad rammed ferociously into her pussy, her thunder thighs were shaking steadily in rhythm. A brilliant flash lit up the room as someone snapped a picture of the forbidden act.

Vijaya and Supriya both pushed me forward. Watching Raj fuck Ketki hadn't been enough for them; they wanted to watch her blow me.

I knelt at Ketki's head and rubbed my cock against her lips. Her mouth flew open and she gulped down my shaft in one big gulp. It's not surprising then that I didn't last long. After only a few minutes, I sprayed her tonsils with hot jism.

Considering how horny Raj was, it's a miracle that he lasted five minutes. He grabbed her big tight buttocks and started ramming his cock ferociously into her cunt. He was now thrusting at daunting pace. His wife came forward and their mouths pressed in a dead lock whereas my wife started to play with Raj's swinging balls.

All of a sudden, he hurled forward his hips and buried his cock deep inside her pussy. His ass cheeks were completely sucked in as if he wanted to bury his entire pelvic region inside her. I knew my friend was cumming inside his daughter's gulping pussy.

Even though it was a short fuck, it was enough to make her cum. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever. Our cocks were completely limp.

As we left the hall, Raj requested the guys to share the pictures of Ketki's gang-bang and especially the ones of his fucking her. I also requested them to share pictures of mine getting blow job.

We waited ten minutes at the lounge for Ketki to put on her cloths. She came there smiling at us.

"Where were you?" Supriya and Vijaya said holding the freshly gangbanged young lady.

"I was in the g-garden," smiling weakly again.

All our ladies went to bathroom, "We have to pee."

"Fucking always makes them to pee, especially if they climax," I told Raj.

"They just got their pretty asses fucked off, that's all", Raj chuckled boldly.

When they came back from the washroom, we left the resort and went to airport to catch our flight back to India. We dropped Ketki on the way at her residence.

While coming back to our places, instantly I could see three big bare Indian asses twitching and jerking, the wide spread legs, the glutted, gulping pussy, thick organs, big wrinkled balls, the gushing semen, their naked bodies teased into the orgasmic bliss.

12