Forest Fornication

Story Info
Strangers hookup on a hike off the beaten path.
4k words
3.9
4.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved this time of year, late summer made for the perfect hiking weather. The forest was picturesque with the leaves just starting to show signs of the changing colors of fall. This year we were especially fortunate to be having an unusually dry, warm weather stretch in Southern Ontario.

I was out on a new 10-kilometre trail an hour from the city where I lived. I liked to try and explore new trails at least twice a month. Usually, my "Hiking Divas," ladies' group comes with me, but I was solo today breaking my own rule, no hiking alone on unfamiliar trails. I'm a little directionally challenged on a normal road let alone in a forest! It would be the first of many of my personal rules I broke that day as it were.

Maybe less than two kilometres into the trail, I'd paused to take it all in and to have a sip of water. It was always a better experience when the trails were quiet, the wildlife were out and around. The chipmunks were by far my favorites, they always look like they're on a fun cocaine high.

Not that I'd noticed until I felt a presence, but someone was approaching. A rugged-looking man was coming up behind me, he looked like he spent a lot of time outdoors based on his dark complexion, and his gear implied he was an experienced hiker. He had on black cargo shorts, and an olive-green sweat-resistant t-shirt, that fit his 5-foot 10-inch frame quite well. He had dark-brown eyes and short black hair. This specimen of a fit man's wrists had bandanas wrapped around each of them, Salomon trail runners and the newest hydro water pack strapped to his broad back.

"Hey," he said, are you ok?

I said, "Oh thanks for asking, ya I'm fine, just taking a pause to admire the scenery, I haven't been here before."

"Seriously? Oh, it's beautiful! Are you a regular hiker?"

"Yeah, I am, but I live east of here, so this is new terrain for me, I hope it's not too high of an elevation." He quickly launched into an excited utterance about the trail and its hidden gems.

"Oh wow, I'm looking forward to it then, I'm Nylah by the way."

"Kendrick, nice to meet you."

A few minutes later he was offering to escort me along the path. I'm always up for a little adventure; so how could I resist? I set off behind him, keeping up with his pace.

We were about 5 kilometres deep into the trail based on the GPS reverse trail tracker function on my new Samsung titanium watch. He was a great guide, telling me the history of the forest and pointing out all the buried treasures nature's beauty held. The tree formed like a horse, and the seasonal berries with such vibrant colours, I was all in.

Walking side by side, the sun was warming our faces when it found its way through the canopy of leaves, and the fresh air was intoxicating. I felt light and free.

We stopped for some water, parched from the brisk walk, I was leaning against a tree, my new guide in front of me, using his right and very toned arm for support over my head. His smile was infectious, and his triceps were flexing quite nicely.

We chatted a bit about different trails we'd been on and basic personal stuff. He'd grown up nearby and started hiking the trails in his 1st year at university. He admitted it was not for the love of nature, but it was a good, secluded place to get wasted with friends on cheap beer. Mind you, he still looked relatively young to me; I would guess he couldn't have been more than 32.

Jostling a handful of berries, he picked off the tree in his free hand he said, "Open your mouth." I have no idea what was making me so obedient to this stranger, but I opened wide and four red berries landed on my tongue; they were smooth and cold. Before I even had a chance to start chewing, he leaned in and kissed me.

His tongue found its way into my mouth, twirling around until he found the berries. We kissed simultaneously chewing the berries, they crunched and squirted their tart juices on the inside of my cheeks. His kiss was deep and hard enough that I felt my hair getting caught up in the bark of the tree he was pushing me up against.

He broke off the kiss to my displeasure and pulled away cocking his head to one side asking, "Do you trust me? I want to show you something special Nylah."

He was so disarming I wanted to say 'Yes, of course, I trust you,' but that would be crazy given I'd only met him an hour ago. Instead, I relied on my street smarts. I looked around, it was a public place, still light out, okay a little secluded but my gut, or perhaps my loins overrode my common sense and I said, "Yes," with only the slightest hesitation.

"The trail is nice, but there are some older less used paths. Not too many people know about it or walk them anymore". He saw the look of disbelief in my eyes and tried to put me at ease.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I promise. Follow me." Famous last words of a serial killer I thought, but still, I accepted his hand and let him lead me off the beaten path.

He led me on some overgrown path, its thick prickly shrubs and brush a deterrent I'm sure to most. I counted the added obstacles as part of the adventure. It was adjacent to the newer one that was neatly coiffed by boots and shoes trampling it down. Instead, we were walking in the knee-high brush. We walked for a bit until we came to this huge tree with a thick canopy of leaves.

"This Is my favourite tree in this forest," Kendrick said walking around its huge trunk and tracing his hand along it. It's the only tree left of its kind still alive in here anymore. It's special, just like you."

I smirked, well there's a line if I'd ever heard one! I held back from rolling my eyes, and instead retorted coyly, "Oh really, what makes me so special?"

"Where should I start?" he replied, backing me up against the massive tree, leaning in with his pelvis so I could feel his bulge.

"Your eyes have the prettiest twinkle in them with this light" so naturally I fluttered my lashes.

"Your legs and arms are lean and toned, and your ass is phenomenal."

"Is it now?"

"Yeah, I've been trying to sneak a peak all day, can I get a closer look?"

Again, I obeyed. Turning around I flicked up my skirt, allowing him only a quick glimpse of my smooth round milk chocolate skin.

"Awe c'mon that was such a tease!"

Well, that was the point right, knowingly, or not, I wanted him to want me.

I turned around again and lifted my skirt, this time I held it up arching my back to push out my behind even more, presenting myself to him.

His warm hands landed around my waist, moving down slowly, cautiously caressing my ass cheeks like he wasn't sure he should be. I gyrated my thick hips a bit to encourage him. He took the hint and started squeezing me harder, kneading my ass like dough.

He turned me around, holding my waist still pulling me against him. I bumped into his crotch and growing erection. His hands continued up my back and under my shirt and curved around my rib cage inching toward my heaving breasts but stopping just short. I hoped he wasn't intimidated by their size.

I don't know what was making me so brazen, but I cradled my shoulder-length crimson red locs to one side, exposing my neck and leaning my head back on his shoulder. Another unconscious move of seduction? Who am I kidding? It was very deliberate and overt. I wanted him to ravage me.

Naturally, the movement thrust my chest forward, the sun warming the skin exposed by the "v" of my t-shirt, my nipples stiff with anticipation. He bumped me again from behind. My cocked ass was working its magic, his bulge was even harder and more pronounced, yet my breasts remained untouched.

Lowering his head so his mouth lined up with my ear, he nibbled on my earlobe and whispered,

"I know you don't know me, but I feel a connection to you."

Another line, but for whatever reason, I didn't mind. I might have been distracted by his nibbling.

"Can I ask you something?"

I nodded, "Would you be open to a little rough play Nylah?"

I wasn't or at least I wasn't sure if I was, how do you know unless you try right? So, I lied but with the utmost confidence and said, "Yes."

"Don't move," he said, jogging off to the other side of the path, leaving me and my heavy breathing to myself for a minute.

He came back with a small branch in his hand from a nearby cedar tree that still had some leaves on it. Casually, he put the branch down in front of me and proceeded to untie a bandana from around each of his wrists. One navy blue, one black.

"Hold out your hands."

I was about to ask for what, but it only took me a split second to see where this was headed. Again, I did as I was asked with no hesitation. He wrapped the damp cotton around my wrists in front of me the first time, pretty loose, but the second go-around, he was certainly making it as tight as he could until ending it off with a double knot.

"Someone must have been in the Boy Scouts," I said playfully. He replied in equal measure, "Uh huh, something like that, turnaround," his tone was far less playful.

The navy-blue bandana was used to blindfold me, and he turned me back around to face him. I won't lie, my heartbeat raced a little faster, now not being able to see, standing shackled in front of a stranger, in a secluded part of the woods was a little nerve-racking.

Kendrick lifted my shirt again, scrunching it up so it fit when he shoved it in my mouth to hold it up and out of his way. His nails scraped their way down from my clavicle bone until they reached the rim of my bra. It wasn't a struggle, but it seemed like it took more effort to free my breasts than if they'd been encased in lace versus cotton and Lycra, but he managed.

He let them go so he could reach down into the side pocket of his cargo shorts to retrieve the small branch he'd stashed there. Not that I could see it, but I heard the rustling of the leaves. It must be true that your other senses are heightened when some others are impaired.

The leaves were soft and gently skimmed across my chest, tracing my areolas, the tips of the leaves tickled a bit and I giggled. In an instant we went from one extreme to the next, his beautiful white teeth in full contrast to my dark skin dragged across my pointy nipples. His front teeth nipped at the dark mounds before his whole mouth covered them.

I moved my head around as a reflex to see if anyone or anything was watching, not that I could see, through the cotton darkness, but I imagine he had a small measure of modesty otherwise we wouldn't be hiding this little playtime.

He pulled down my top, pulled out my breasts and tickled them with the fern from the tree. I giggled like a schoolgirl. He pinched and twisted my nipples between his callused thumb and forefinger and my heart quickened.

I heard it of course breaking through the air before I felt it, the quick sting of the rough bark hitting my sweat-dampened skin. I cried out, in part from shock and because it bloody hurt! The noise was stifled by the gag thankfully otherwise that certainly would have drawn unnecessary attention.

Another two quick whaps came assailing my breasts and nipples in quick succession, I was kind of squirming and stomping my foot trying to redirect my pain.

"Is it too much? Nod if you're ok Nylah." He felt compelled to ask, the red undertones of my skin tone were coming through where the tiny welts were forming.

I took a deep breath and slowly nodded yes.

"Good, I'm just getting warmed up."

I loosened my mouth and my teeth from around the bandana in my mouth, I hadn't realized how tightly I was clenching down on it.

He kicked my legs apart and ran the furry part of his new favourite toy it seemed up my thighs, which made me do a little dance from being tickled. I'm sure it looked like the, 'I have to pee badly' kind of dance. He must believe in balance, both legs were traced equally.

Before making his descent back down my legs the same way he'd come up the stick switched again and the tickly side was evenly, squarely in between the lips of my vagina, sliding back and forth surprisingly smoothly against the purple cotton of my thong. This time I didn't dance, I leaned into it, mirroring his motion, my breathing was changing and getting heavier. He kept rubbing until the purple got darker with my wetness permeating the soft cotton.

"May I Nylah?" It sounded more like a taunt than a question.

On the one hand, I wanted to ask, 'May you what?' But I was still enjoying the pleasant surprise, and I felt the makeshift gag was there by design. Fewer questions? Less resistance? Less discussion, at this point there were two options, nod yes, or no.

Well, the evidence gathering against me in between my thighs would have betrayed a no-head nod, I was very curious about what he wanted to do, so I nodded yes.

"Turn around and spread your legs," I obeyed.

He lifted my skirt, just as a cool breeze wafted against my skin, across my hot flesh, it made me shiver and gave me goosebumps on my exposed behind. Thongs don't cover much. His warm hands ran across both cheeks, priming them. His warm fingers curled around the elastic of my panty and peeled them down my long legs. I'm not sure if I stepped out of them or was just stepping on them but it didn't matter in the moment. With a sprawled hand he spanked my right butt cheek, and three repeated slaps on my left side followed. The force pushed me a little off balance making my tits jiggle and sway forward.

I should have been prepared for the potential escalation in play, but somehow, I was still caught off guard when he used the thin stick from the branch he'd brought over and spanked me with it. I knew that would leave a welt.

He balanced it out though, a little tender mixed in with the rough. His hands glided down the backs of my legs, softly, past my calves until he reached my ankles then back up the same route under my skirt until his hands were on the small of my back bending me over. His nails scraped and traced the curvature of my ass, then they dug in, all ten fingers forcing my cheeks apart.

Like any animal, he was drawn to my aroma, and it brought him to his knees. I swayed like a breeze in anticipation of what was next, it could be a finger or fingers, or even better a stiff cock. All were welcome.

His moist lips landed directly on my pucker hole, with a little warm air and a soft kiss. At first, I was disappointed he didn't linger, it felt euphoric and unlike anything I'd experienced before. This was the first time anyone had ever engaged in any kind of anal play with me, and I wanted it to last longer; but then he continued with his tongue, with his lips to my eager pussy, exploring every fold slowly, my knees weak from his tasting, his eating me from behind.

I squeezed my eyes even tighter behind the blindfold and attempted to internalize the sensations while he stood up and aligned himself behind me.

He pulled down his shorts and pulled out his cock, it didn't need much help, it practically leapt out. I couldn't see it, but I enjoyed feeling it the instant he'd slipped it into my hand. It was hot from the rushing blood, and hard and getting even harder the more I touched it, stroked it and wrapped it up in my hand as best I could given my limitation.

"Keep stroking it, just like that, but harder." I did as I was told with pleasure, although the binding made it a little more challenging.

Kendrick spun me around and roughly shoved his cock in between my legs finding the wetness of my pussy and teased me rubbing his tip on my clit. My hand job had worked magic, there was no need for him to use his hands to direct his shaft, his manliness was fully erect.

His left hand ran up my side and ribs and squeezed my breasts, his index finger rubbing my nipple. His right hand snaked around my waist to my navel, his middle finger leading the way to start fingering me. Between his tip and his finger, I was begging through my gag to feel his smooth mushroom tip in me. Kendricks's hand retreated from the warmth in between my legs, dampened by silky eagerness. I felt his hand on the small of my back pushing me forward, I bent at the waist and waited impatiently.

My shriek would have sent the birds flying from nearby trees if not muffled when his cock finally pushed deep into my slickened pussy and pumped furiously from the moment, he penetrated me.

Leaning with forearms against the tree trunk my fingers gripped at the rough bark like they were trying to part the tree in half, a far rougher feeling than the usual clenched bed sheets that absorbed the energy coursing through my fingertips.

If I didn't know better, I would have thought the low growl I was hearing was a nearby animal, but it was him; grunting, snarling the closer he got to cumming.

Had my hands had been free, I could have been playing with my clit and probably would have already climaxed. The pounding was getting harder, his hips leaning into each thrust, and I had to use my leg muscles to stabilize myself from hitting my head on the tree.

He quickened his speed, the strokes longer, deeper and now I was about to cum and I did after two more perfectly timed pumps. I was moaning through the drool-soaked gag in my mouth when he pulled out his cock which was coated in the wetness from my snatch in an effort to prolong his pleasure.

"Turn around and get on your knees," he helped me with his free hand while the other was still stroking his cock focusing on his tip.

The feral sounds turned into heavy breathlessness.

"Shit Nylah, I'm gonna cream your face!"

Following one loud grunt I felt spurts of his warm cream everywhere not covered by some piece of cotton on my face. I admit I wouldn't have minded tasting him, but all I could manage under my current circumstances was a satisfied, "mmhmm," sound.

He stumbled backwards, unsteady and drained of all energy.

"Sorry one sec, I gotta pee, stay right there I'll be right back to help you."

I heard him shuffle off back towards the path, I think. I waited a few minutes until the cum grew cold and stiffened on my face. There was no way it could take that long to pee and come back, then I heard something rustling nearby. I'm sure my hearing was heightened by the lack of my two other senses.

My heart raced, what if it was a predator?! A man or beast coming to take advantage of my vulnerable position? What if it was him coming back with a friend to share me with or another stranger? Truthfully, that thought made my body respond with excitement.

The reality of how foolish I'd been momentarily paralyzed me while a hundred different horrible scenarios flashed like movie clips through my mind. There was no need to keep up the gag pretense at this point, if I'd really wanted to I could have dropped it at any time.

I frantically started pushing up on my blindfold with my knotted and bound hands until I could see out of at least one eye. I had to use my teeth given there was no one around to help me untie the hand knots, which took some time but at least I could see any potential attackers now.

Once I was free and got my blindfold off all the way, it became evident how much time had passed by the setting sun, it was much darker than it had been when I had set off on my journey. Even less bright with the leaves shielding my eyes and flesh from the sun's rays that graciously concealed my shame or pride. I hadn't decided yet.

I got up off my knees, stiff and aching from the pebbles and rocks that had punctured them which left scrapes and tiny traces of crimson. I rubbed the dirt and blood away with my palm and thought what a small price to pay, considering.

Bent over tending to my knees, my hiking skirt clumsily fell back down to its natural position covering the out-of-place semen in between my legs, mingled with my own sex juices. A few feet away I just barely caught a glimpse of my purple panty covered in dirt and mulch, unwearable. But I didn't mind, it seemed natural to be a little naked out in nature. Going forward I might have to rethink what I keep in my hiking pack besides gum and bug spray, I may have to throw in some condoms and wipes.

12