Forest Fornication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around the forest and all I heard was the caw of a crow and the scurrying of some squirrels. Now they were back as the key noise makers, as they should be in the woods.

All I saw was the trees now, and they'd seen all of me. They watched me shimmy my breasts back into the effective but still feminine sports bra.

They remained silent, except for their rustling leaves, offering no guidance to help me find my way back to the trail. Nowhere in sight was the man who'd approached me and lured me off the trail.

It's a good thing I'd been paying some kind of attention on the way and had my reverse tracker to help, I found my way back to the obvious mainstream trail and walked as fast as my wobbly legs and achy clit would allow.

No sooner did I reach the edge of the path 100 feet from the parking lot; than the darkness fell like a curtain. I quickened my pace to get to my car, forests after dark can be a little creepy. Safely in my car, I looked around, there were only two cars left. I wasn't sure if one of them was "his" car, and I didn't care.

It was definitely a fun time, but who fucks, cuts and runs in a forest leaving someone tied up on their knees?!

An asshole.

A handsome, rugged and hung asshole that I secretly hoped to run into again.

If you enjoyed this post please like, follow, share and comment!

Elle

© (E.D. 2024) SexuallyPoetic

12