Forest of Dreams Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggled and felt another huge crunch inside me at the thought of what was about to come. My pussy walls contracting, my clit tingling. I could feel my urgent need and desire as tingly heat in my pussy lips.

Lying back on the bed I opened my legs, knees bent, feet flat on the covers.

Angel took the toy and placed the bulb at my entrance. It felt warm and I opened easily to it. After all the lovemaking that we had had so far, that was no surprise. I was always ready for Angel or Siren when we were like this.

She pushed gently asking, "Is it okay my love?"

I smiled at her, "Yes, love. It's fine. I want it in me. Want to see what it's like."

She pushed and it suddenly plopped right in and then something amazing and miraculous happened. The cup seemed to mould itself to me and I felt a set of feelings inside and out that were just remarkable. Where it covered my clit I felt like I was being held, stroked there. Inside the warmth of the bulb against my yummy spot was amazing.

"Oh god, Angel. That feels wonderful."

She moved her hand down the shaft and as she pulled the foreskin back and then up it felt like my clit was being stroked along with my g-spot.

"Fuck. Oh god, Angel. It's connected to me. Everything you do feeds straight to all my best bits. That feels like you're stroking my clit."

Her eyes went wide, "And what if I do this?"

She cupped the balls and massaged them. This fed straight into my g-spot. It was like her fingers, all of them, were in me and stroking me. Putting pressure on me in a delightful way.

I moaned, "It's like you're inside me. You have to experience this, Angel."

She grinned up at me, "Oh, I will. But only after you've taken me. Do you think if you fuck me with it you'll be able to come?"

I didn't even have to think, "Without a doubt. I so want to feel what it's like when this is inside you."

She slid up beside me, on her front, kissed me as she reached down and stroked the dildo which sent huge rushes through me. I groaned once more.

"Take me, Sorceress. I want to feel what it's like in me."

I sat up, slightly shaky from the lust I was feeling and she pulled her knees up, putting her bottom in the air, her head down on the luxurious pillows.

I kneeled behind her and placed the dildo at her very wet and puffy entrance. As the tip touched her I felt it as a soft touch on the tip of my clit.

I gasped.

"Oh gods, Angel. This is like an overload of deliciousness."

I slid into her and as I got deeper I felt the contractions of her walls on the dildo as a perfect squeezing on my clit and a throbbing in my g-spot.

Angel sighed and said, "Oh god, Sorceress. It... feels... amazing. Like the warmth from your pussy is inside me."

I pushed all the way in so the balls were resting against her entrance which sent another collection of sensations through me. As they rested against her clit I felt her pussy contract as if she was squeezing my clit.

Without a word, I put my hands on her hips and slid back out. We have often done this with our normal dildoes at home but this was different. As the dildo slid in and out of her it was all perfectly fed back inside me.

I could feel I was close and then I heard Angel say, "It's doing something to my spot and my clit all the time, Sorceress... I'm going to... I'm going to..."

I felt her orgasm start. The squeezing inside her filled me. I knew this was going to be huge.

"I'm coming with you Angel..."

As I said that it hit. It was huge. It burst from everywhere in me and didn't stop. I could feel Angel squeezing me, shaking. We were crying out together. The orgasm rolled on and on. I felt a huge gush inside me. It was so perfect and intense I knew I was squirting.

Angel called out, "Fuck... fuck... what's that. Fuck. Yes! Yes! Fill me!"

I pushed the dildo all the way into her and held there as we both slowly came down to earth, subsiding. I felt the contractions slow and stop both in Angel and in me. She collapsed on the bed and I fell on top of her. We were both breathing rather deeply.

I pulled my hips back and we both let out a moan as it left her pussy. I turned and sat next to her. I took the shaft of the dildo in my hand and immediately felt the feedback in my clit. I pulled gently and eventually it unclamped from me and slid out.

By this time, Angel had turned onto her side and was staring up at me.

"That... that was amazing, Sorceress. I've never felt that combination of things. When you came it squirted something into me, like you were really coming inside me. Like a man would."

I was puzzled. I looked at the dildo that had been in her and, sure enough there was a little opening at the end.

"I wonder where it got the liquid? And what is it?" I said.

"Well, it's still in me. I can feel it dripping out."

I pushed her gently back and she opened her legs. Sure enough, there was some clearish liquid oozing out from between her puffy lips. I dipped my finger into it and brought it to my lips. I gasped.

I know my Angel's taste, and I know mine.

This was both of them.

"I don't know how to explain this, Angel..."

I let her taste it and the same realisation came to her.

"It's you? In me? How?"

I thought for a moment, looking at the odd indentations in the bulb that had been in me.

"I know I squirted. Maybe this amazing toy channels that up and into you?"

Her eyes widened.

"I need to feel what that's like, Sorceress."

To be continued...

12