Forest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samar stepped down and walked over to the other side and opened the door for Smita to step out.

"Thank you." Saying so she moved out and said, "I'm impressed."

"It's my pleasure." Saying so he extended his hand and encircled it around her waist. She immediately looked down at his action.

"With your due permission may I..." Asked Samar, indicating his hand around her waist. Smita gave a nod with a smile. Naughty boy. Yet a very good boy.

They walked in and on to the first floor, choose a glass side table for two over-looking the 8-Lane 160 feet broad road of Janpath below. Samar called the floor boy and said that was the table they would like to occupy. The guy nodded in affirmative. Samar then said to Smita, "I'm going down for the order. You may use the restroom in case need to freshen up." She gave a nod as he moved down.

By the time Samar was back with their ordered stuff in a red tray, Smita was already back from the restroom all freshened up. She was looking gorgeous as ever. He looked at her and mouthed 'WOW' without uttering a word! She replied back in the very same way silently, 'Thank You and Shut Up!'

They were feeling hungry after all the running around in the carnival. The fried chickens along with iced lemon tea were a deadly combination to refresh both the taste buds as well as tummy too.

Without much ado they started relishing the food as they looked out to the still busy road despite the fact that it was almost 11.00 PM. Smita saw a paper pack and asked, "What's that?"

"For Ria." Said Samar, "We're out for most of the day. Unless I bribe her in advance, then tomorrow she'd lynch me into pieces!"

"You Two -- I don't know; a unique crazy-combo of madness! A straight lift from Tom & Jerry series!" And she laughed.

"You don't know 'Queensie Aunt'... I survived in my School only because of Ria till my 8th Standard. She's so very protective to me from the older and senior boys of the school." Said Samar.

"Yes. That's true. She's over protective. So far as you're concerned. Even if I say something regarding you, which's not up to her liking, she'd reprimand me immediately then and there!"

"Though, she'd virtually murder me every single day even for nothing!"

"I know. That's her way of showing love!"

"I too know that. She's over protective and much more possessive so far as I'm concerned."

"True. She still thinks you're a kid!"

"Yes. I've 3 MOMS!"

"What?"

"Yes. Mom, You and Ria! Not necessarily in that order!"

Smita smiled. Intended to duck that statement. Because from the core of her heart she knew since time immemorial Samar has a special status in her heart.

Rest of the dinner was a more or less a smooth and silent affair. Finishing their dinner they bumped into the SUV and headed towards their 'Forest Park' villas.

******

CHAPTER: THIRTEEN -- CALLING IT A DAY

By the time the 'Scorpio' reached in front of Smita's luxurious villa, it was 11.30 PM. Samar still holding the steering with both his hands and eyes still on the 8 Lane Airport Road and said, "Look 'Queensie Aunt', I'd promised you back home latest by mid-night."

"Right." Said Smita.

"And as per my promise, we are back home, still 30 minutes in hand."

"Absolutely."

"Would you like to go home 30 minutes earlier? Or wait until midnight to go home? With me here in the vehicle?"

"We can spend the next 30 minutes here inside the vehicle."

"Your order, my command!" Saying so Samar increased the AC cooling.

"Can we move to the back seat? That's more spacious and comfortable." Said Smita without looking at Samar.

Saying so she alighted from the vehicle. Samar was quick, as usual, to move around and open the door of the middle row so that Smita could get in comfortably before he closed it again. He came to the other side and moved in. Both of them were sitting on either side of the SUV. Silent and wondering. Smita broke the silence, "Thank you for everything."

"You're most welcome." Replied Samar.

Again there was a brief silence.

This time Samar opened up and said, "Hope the 'Day & Date' was up to your expectation?"

"Beyond! You'd planned it so meticulously; I must thank you for everything. It was a perfect 'Date'! Couldn't been better!"

"YOUR SHEER COMPANY MADE MY DAY!" Said Samar.

"I sincerely appreciate your feeling..." Said Smita and looked at Samar's face and continued, "And I seriously admire the fact that despite the fact that we were almost 15 hours together, you never intended to get into any sorts of short-cuts so far as I's concerned!" Complemented Smita.

"SHORT-CUTS ALWAYS CUT THINGS SHORT!" I never intended to do that. I know what a 'First Date' means. I'd gathered all possible information pertaining to 'First Date'; but never intend to go over-board. Because my principle is -- 'LOVE ME LESS, BUT LOVE ME LONG!' No 'Short Cuts'!"

"Really? Can you tell me what all included in the 'Package of a First Date'?" Smita asked in a teasing tone.

Samar blushed a bit.

"You know everything! After all you've 22 years of versatile experience and expertise, whereas I'm totally novice!" Samar replied back.

This time it was Smita's turn to blush.

"Still, it's always exciting to hear from the boy's mouth!"

"BOY! Huhh... There's always a BIG difference between 'Before & After'! It hardly takes 7 minutes for a 'BOY' to become a 'MAN'! Refer to famous novelist Irwin Wallace"

"7 -- Minutes! Don't you think it's a bit too long?"

"Well, there's always a difference between 'General' & 'Specific'! What 'General Women' takes 7 -- Minutes; 'Specific Women' might achieve under 5 -- Minutes!"

"Is that your confidence or complacency?"

"Both."

"Give me your 'HEAD'!"

"What?"

"I said -- Give me your 'HEAD'!"

"Unlike women, every single 'MAN' possesses 'TWO HEADS'! Which 'HEAD' you are talking about?"

"Which 'HEAD' you intended to...?"

"I've already said earlier, 'Your Order, My Command'!"

"Can I rest my 'HEAD' on your lap?"

"Sure." Saying so Samar extended his eager hand, and slowly pulled Smita's sensuous body towards him until finally her head rested on his lap. Lovingly Samar played with Smita's long and lush hair. "You've made my day" Said Samar. She smiled. He reciprocated. "Can I kiss you?" He asked.

"On the 'First Date' kiss is a mandatory thing! If you don't kiss your 'Sweet Heart', than you are committing a crime!"

"No! I don't want to be labelled as a criminal!"

"Then better kiss! Fast!"

"But I'm confused!"

"Why?"

"Where to kiss? Your Forehead? Eyes? Cheeks? Nose? Chin? Or Lips?"

"Stupid. Don't you know the 'First Kiss' on a 'FIRST DATE' is always on the 'LIPS'?"

"Yes, I know but confused a bit?"

"Why?"

"Like 'Men' possess 'TWO HEADS'; 'Women' possess 'TWO SET OF LIPS'! Which 'PAIR OF LIPS' you're referring to? THE VERTICAL OR HORIZONTAL?"

"You're just incorrigible!"

"Instead of doing a wrong thing, it's always better to ask for clarification. Isn't it the right way?"

"Aha... What an innocent boy! Look, my offer comes with an expiry time! Either go for it in next five seconds, or leave it!" Before Smita could complete her sentence, her luscious lips were sealed by Samar's manly lips!

Aahhh!

What a feeling that was!

For the first time Samar was kissing a woman! That too on the lips! It's so different! So divine! They remained lip-locked for what seemed like eternity! When Smita took the initiative with her abundance experience!

She started sucking in Samar's lips. Samar reciprocated. He's always a very fast learner. Within no time they were smooching like crazy! Their tongues snaked out, getting into each other's oral cavity. Salivating and lapping each other's tongue with its tip and flatness! Their saliva started to inter-mingle with a typical quenching sound. They moaned 'Uummmm' and 'Aahhh' into each other's mouth.

Smita's head was still resting on Samar's lap. She could feel his crotch getting hardened under her head! She knew the reason and the remedy.

"Do you want me to release you?" Asked Smita looking directly into his eyes.

He was startled. His face flashed. His breathing was fast. His eyes were wild. But his mouth was sealed. All he could do was to node his head in affirmative.

Smita turned around. Rested on her stomach. Lifted her body waist up. Resting on her elbows over his left thigh, she put her hand on to his denim zipper. There was a throb within both their bodies. She pulled down the zipper about two inches and stopped. He was looking down at her activities. She stretched her left hand and put the thumb inside the zipper and forefinger on the waist band of the denims to snap open the metallic button. Next all she had to do was to pull up the right side of the denim. The denim opened up to the end of the zipper point.

At that point she held the denims by its waist and as she started to pull it down, Samar lifted himself for easy removal. Within a couple of seconds, the denim was around Samar's ankle and there he was sitting with his broad-band branded briefs. His penis was literally aching inside the briefs. Needing urgent attention of releasing from its cage. The bulge was too obvious to be ignored.

Smita lightly and lovingly put her fingers on the bulge and caressed it a bit. 'Aahhh...' All that Samar could speak out. "Well..." Smita said in a low tone while moving her fingers on top with a feather touch.

"Well what?" Samar's voice rasped, sounding even thicker and deeper, which was impressive considering how deep it already was; in relation to his excitement and Smita's action.

The sound inflamed the growing warmth that had begun building inside Smita, and her body, especially her stomach and thighs, began to tingle with sensation.

It wasn't totally unfamiliar, or unpleasant, considering her years of marital bliss! She'd felt this way before, but it was another feeling entirely this close to another person, other than her own husband of 22 years.

His sheer size underneath the cotton briefs made her getting frightened! Her hands started shaking. Her hands were travelling up and down his thighs. She couldn't bear to look at him now, see him looking at her, but she heard him hold his breath.

"In case you want to..." He grasped again, his legs tensed as her fingers and she heard a sharp intake of air as her thumbs grazed the sensitive flesh at the base of his now very erect penis caged under the tight briefs.

Without wasting any further time she held the brief by its elastic band from both the sides and slowly pulled it down with a single wild move!

Now Samar was naked below the waist! First time in front of a woman!

She looked at it, staring openly; there was no reason not to. No going back. Not just because she thought she should. She didn't want to go back. She was surprised by how much she actually wanted to touch it, and by how its twitching incited her to keep going. It helped that she hadn't looked into his eyes.

She was in absolute awe! Her eyes bulged out! She gasped looking at the monster of a penis! It was so long, and so thick, riddled with twisting veins, she'd never seen anything like it. Too big, far too big, she thought, suddenly apprehensive again.

Despite the fact she's married for 22 years, the size of Samar's penis was really incredible! Without any ill intension she compared Samar's penis with his husband's! She knew about her husband's statistics -- its' 5.5" long and 4" in circumference. But this one is absolutely unthinkable!

"Any idea what's the size of your thing?" Smita asked shyfully.

"Well, the last time I measured it was a couple of years back -- its' 9" long and 6.3" in girth" Samar said with self pride.

(Circumference: 22/7 X 2 = 6.3". So, if Radius is 1", then diameter will be 2", and circumference would be 6.3").

Smita gasped in awe! Looking at her facial reaction, without wasting a moment, Samar quickly asked, "What's uncle's size?"

"Why? You want to compare?" Smita tried to snub Samar.

"Why not? Did you forget your question in Nandan Kanan zoo?" Countered Samar.

"What question?" Fully knowing the fact, which question Samar was referring to.

"The question between an Elephant and a Monkey; size versus technique." Samar stated.

"Oh! I see, you still remember?"

"Yes. I do remember. Particularly when it comes to my survival!"

"Your survival?"

"Yes. Your love is my survival. And in this tug of war, 'Uncle' is my number one rival. Everything is fair in 'Love' and 'War'! So, I would like to beat 'Uncle' in every possible way -- to win my 'Queensie Aunt'! That's the reason I wanted the statistics." Samar was a bit restless.

"Aawww... that's not fair. You're now jealous of him!"

"Of course I'm jealous! And why not? He's lucky enough to spend every day and every single night with you..."

Smita looked at him and said, "He's the license of the society to do so!"

"I too want to have a license!" Samar argued.

"Not possible! It comes with a 'Tag Line' of 'To be used and abused' by 'One Person Only'!" Smita teased.

"That's what society says, right?" Countered Samar.

"Yes, of course."

"What did you say?" Your opinion is more important than society's!"

"How?"

"Without your will and approval can uncle F*** you? Despite the fact that he has society's permission to do so. No. He just can't"

"You have a point there."

"But despite society's sanctions, I probably can, with your due approval and strong will!"

"Are you trying to both impress and impose things on me!?"

"Not required. Until the time you'd not seen 'IT'! Now because of the fact that you have seen 'IT', you are convinced!"

"Was that a deductive logic?"

"No logic. A statement." Said Samar, "My gut feeling tells me, after you suck me off tonight, you'll not be able to get any sleep for the whole night! Until the time you see me again tomorrow afternoon!" Samar declared.

"So confident?" Countered Smita, though fully knowing the fact that whatever Samar pronounced is cent per cent correct.

"Yes. Because I probably know 'MY ASSETS' and 'YOUR LIABILITIES' much better than you! My question was only to re-establish my confidence. So 'Queensie Aunt', at least for my sake would you please tell me the statistics of Amar uncle?"

Smita took a back seat in argument. She stopped for a while, took a deep breath and said, "Well, I think it's probably 5.5" long and 4" in circumference."

"Lucky me!" Pronounced Samar. He was quick enough to calculate, "Well, my penis has a total volume of 56.7 in comparison to Amar uncle's penis which is 22.0. That means my penis's total volume is 258% in comparison to uncle's!"

Smita was flabbergasted! She knew it was way bigger than her husband's! But never imagined it to be more than double in volume! She was in absolute awe!

"So, Queensie Aunt!" Samar said boldly, "You emphasised on size! And I passed out that 'Litmus Test' of yours' successfully! Now I told you about technique. You wait and watch, I won't disappoint you!"

Smita looked at Samar, into his raw desired full eyes. She breathed deeply and gently brushed the length of it with her finger tips. It sent shivers up and down her spine and straight between her legs.

Too late now, she thought, and wrapped her fingers around the centre of the long rigid shaft, squeezing gently. She was surprised and oddly pleased by its smooth silky texture, and the way it pulsed against her palms with throbbing warmth. She dared to glance at his face again.

He was looking right back at her, his eyes lustful and questioning, but he made no motion to stop her. She licked her dry lips again and turned her attention back to the monster in her slender hands. She had never considered herself particularly dainty, but he and his manliness made her hand look positively tiny.

She had seen such a mammoth tool in a few porn flicks possessed by theHispanic or possibly Sicilian Negros. But that sort of a giant serpent right in front of her! Possessed by a local neighbour teenage boy! She never ever dreamt in her wildest wet dreams! She grunted and chuckled inwardly. This might account for that. She ran her hand lightly up and down the shaft feeling it buck beneath her touch.

"Pizza and wine could be a daily intake at home! But certainly not a 'Jumbo-Prawn' platter in a luxurious seven star resort!" Samar blurred.

"What?" Smita asked absent minded.

"Nothing?" Replied Samar, fully knowing the fact that he has by now partially 'OWNED' the dream woman of his teenage fantasy!

She adjusted herself, sitting next to him, no longer caring if her denim dress was soaked; and wrapped both her womanly soft and delicate hands around the throbbing cock.

She squeezed and tried to remember how she was doing it with her husband Amar! It's so very different!

She was excited to the brim with Samar!

With Amar she used to do with just one hand, and here even two hands were not enough! Holing her latest pride possession with both her hands, she began slowly stroking the length of him, unsure of the counter effects.

As she ran her hands up over the swollen head and back down over it again, squeezing gently she was rewarded with a low and long moan. "Ooohhhhhh... 'Queensie Aunt'!" Groaned Samar. She looked back again to see him sitting with eyes closed, and his lips slightly parted over those symmetrical rows of beautiful teeth. His action and position didn't seem to bother her so much anymore. She took her heart out and repeated the long slow stroke a few more times until his breathing become ragged.

She watched his face, fascinated by the almost pained expression therein. He'd have stopped her if she'd have hurt him, wouldn't he? His eyes were opened into hers! They were on fire again! And full of fiery energy! It was a different sort of look! She had never seen in Amar's eyes. And she belatedly recognized it as lust! Though not before the gaze had sufficiently seared her insides!

She turned her eyes away, unable to stand that look for long! Her hands had already increased their pace in response to Samar's silent and unmoved actions! Without urging and her thighs contracted in time to time with her hands on his mammoth manhood! She tried to still her shivering thighs... But found it impossible... Because of her own built up tension between her plump thighs!

His hips slowly rose to meet her hands, exposing most of him to the air and revealing moisture that was clearly not water at the mushroomed tip! But the pre-cum reward she had generated out of sheer hard of and long experience! As she ran her hand over it, she found it slick and it allowed her to move more easily over him.

Watching intently while her hands slid over the smooth flesh she remembered how she used to use her expertise and experienced mouth on her husband's penis. Until now that was the only penis she had seen, fondled and sucked.

She was pretty comfortable with that for two main reasons. First she had full experience with that for more than two decades. Second, most importantly, that being much smaller and thinner was way easier and comfortable to handle with. It had seemed strange at that time, but now the thought sent an excited thrill through her body and mind, as to how she'd take it in her small and sensuous mouth?

One of his hands had moved to her back and was caressing the length of it through the thick 8 ounce denim fabric. Leaning in she mimicked the motion with her tongue and lapped from base to tip eliciting a gasping moan escaped from his mouth as he pushed his crotch up-ward to meet her down-ward action! Fairly resembling 'Isaac Newton's Third Law of Inertia! "Every Action Has An Equal And Opposite Reaction"!'

It was a little strange, but it was also extremely exciting, touching him so intimately. She squeezed her thighs tighter causing a hot throb to ripple through her loins. Licking around the swollen head, she pressed her lips against the tip and slowly took him into her mouth, pulling as much inside her as possible, stretching her jaw as wide as she could. With all that intense effort she could swallow-in only fifty per cent of that 9" long and 6.3" thick penis!