Forest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't get very far before she was forced to stop and let out a chocked groan as she felt him pressing against the back of her throat. Her erotic moan was gradually turned into low growl from above. Her eyes turned into saucers and the eye-balls literally spill out of their sockets! She was not far from being gagged!

She looked up. He was watching her again, his eyes burning into hers! This time she didn't look away! And let them sear into her making her tremble! And her hands too! Her tiny palms still wrapped around his cock! Shaking with anticipation and expectation! But her mouth still moved! Sliding rhythmically and automatically over his now slick pink mushroom head! Licking profusely with pre-cum liquids through the one-eyed monster silt!

He kept his eyes locked on hers as he reached out and stroked her hair, threading his fingers through it. He gripped her head pulling her hair taunt against her skull. A shock of sensation that wasn't quite pain shot through her.

She groaned low in her throat, and the vibrations made him shudder beneath her and his eyes rolled breaking their contact! She moaned again, this time intentionally and watched his rapturous expression! Revelling in the sudden power! The more she growled and the harder he gripped her hair! The more voraciously she tried to devour him with her tongue and hands! The more he intended to exert power!

Suddenly it became more of a duel as to who will be the ultimate winner! Come what may -- can a man beat a woman's determination in a sexual performance?

Samar pumped his hips against Smita's mouth and she gripped his thighs to steady herself as she felt him stiffen even more against her lips and tongue. She let out one more moan before he gasped and cried out thickly, "Aaahhhhhh..."

She felt a pressure in her mouth and it was suddenly filled! She nearly gagged and had to swallow several times to keep from choking. Despite her best possible efforts, she could only able to contain up to the third eruption from his volcanic mushroom head! Beyond that it started to spill out through both the corners of her saturated mouth like melting molten lava! Finally she pulled away with a gasp to see the remainder still leaking from the tip. She blinked up at him taking heavy breaths.

She was still in awe! Wondering as to how much this giant of a penis discharge! Probably equivalent to ten times of Amar's quota of discharge! May be even beyond! She saw it! Experienced it! Still not believing it! Is it humanly possible to discharge in one go? Incredible but true!

Millions of active, virile and potent sperms she must have swallowed just now... Good enough to pregnant ten women with triplets!

He looked down at her as she still panted in his lap, the fingers of one of his hands still loosely twined in her hair. She felt shaken and disoriented. What was she supposed to do now? With her husband, it was a different ball game. With Samar it's an all together a different thing. He said nothing and just sat there looking at her. Because, he too did not know how to react? It was his very first time! That too with the very woman, whom he adored from the core of his heart!

Smita became suddenly self-conscious. She was in disarray, her dark, dense long and well combed hair had come undone and hung in messy curls! She was half soaked! And her denim top had begun to slip from her shoulders.

His hand finally dropped from her hair. He bent forward and kissed her on the lips. In the process tasting his very own semen on her pouty mouth. This kiss was much different from the earlier one. The previous one was passion filled, the present one was smeared with love and affection.

Smita's face was externally filled with sweat and semen; and internally filled with excitement and self satisfaction. That was when Samar said, "I just can't ask for anything more -- 'Queensie Aunt'! I never in my wildest imagination ever expected to get this as my final reward of the day! You've given me every bit of everything in my 'First Date'! I just want to tell you... I love you... From the bottom of my heart!" He kissed her again! This time more passionately.

Smita felt the sleeping python again raising its head! What a man Samar was! Insatiable! Fully justifying his teen age, teen love and teen passion!

"Well my dear..." Smita slowly started in a sublime way, "'First Date' normally goes much beyond than this! For sure! Truthfully speaking, I never thought of doing this. It was spontaneous. Probably I liked the very fact, the way you carried on the whole thing. Never ever tried to take advantage of anything at any time or situation! That's like a real 'Man'! 'MY MAN'!" Smita halted for a moment for Samar to understand and digest her statement, and then continued, "On top of it, you went all out to make 'Your Woman' happy in every moment of it! And in every thinkable and unthinkable way! That was really the 'Best Gesture' any woman would die to get! Thank you. You made my day really memorable and unforgettable!" Saying so, Smita got ready to get down.

Samar got down immediately and opened the door for Smita. Cleaned her mouth and face with the mineral water. Wiped it clean and dry with wet and perfumed tissues. Again put a 'Bindi' and apply 'Eye Liner'. She was thrilled as he kissed her on the cheek. She reciprocated with a 'Good Night' kiss and whisper and moved away.

As she reached the main gate, she turned around and gave him a flying kiss. He reciprocated and said in a high pitch, "I'll come to your place at 12 noon tomorrow. Wait for me in your dreams!"

"You're most welcome. I shall be eagerly waiting for you in my master bedroom. Till then... Good Night and Sweet Dreams!"

******

The End -- 'FOREST PART II'

******

Author's Note:

'FOREST PART IV' a mind boggling sequel is based in 'BHITARKANIKA'; a 672 square kilometres of reserve 'FOREST' in the Kedrapada District of Odisha, India. It's famous for the 'Olive Riddle Turtle'.

'FOREST' is inhabited with world's highest number of endangered 'Salt Water Crocodiles' (more than 1500). The Guinness Book of World Records claims world's largest crocodile in 'BHITARKANIKA'; which is more than 23' long and more than 4,400 pounds in weight! It's also the only place in the world with breeding facility of 'White Crocodiles'

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

******